Chapter 031: The Day Under The Great Oak
539 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ugh! You finally decided to come!” As I and Pola return to the camp, we are greeted by a grumpy Olka; it’s obvious she had trouble sleeping last night… and we are definitely the reason. “You were so loud that…” We step into the light and the young Risitha stops immediately, too shocked to even breath; I can’t blame her considering how we look.

The bed-talk with my lover aroused us so much, we went on to have a second round… and considering she had been completely filled with my sperm earlier – so much of it spilled when I finally pulled out – I came on her. Add to that her girlcum she had sprayed on me, and the fact we just fell asleep right after… I honestly cannot imagine how we are going to get rid of all the fluids that dried on our fur.

As we stand there, blocking key bodyparts with our clothes in shame – well, at least I am ashamed while the Lisitha exhudes smugness – the young Witch just looks, in a total loss of words. At least until she takes a deep breath and rubs the top of her muzzle, right under her eyes. Then she stands up, picks up her spear, comes closer – and bonks our heads with it. That makes Nugund – who kept complete silence up until now and only smiled slightly – crack a loud chuckle; at least until Olka gives him a stink-eye.

“Down” she says, turning her attention back to us, with a voice that sounds like she uses every last drop of her willpower just to stay calm. And is on a verge of failing. I can see where this is going. And honestly? We deserve it. It’s going to be a long day.


The speech we were given was indeed very emotional – but the young Lynxkin had every right to be angry, as the noise produced by our coupling caused the ritual she performed to fail… or, well, fail before it really had a chance to fail. Main reason was that we started too early, when she was just falling asleep. It apparently put her in a weird state between a dream and reality, prohibiting her from even an attempt at communication with Boromir; all we achieved was a waste of the sparce resources, and tonight is the last chance she’s got. No wonder she was so furious.

But we were also subjected to a tirade about hygiene, proper furcare, interfering with other people's business and hygiene; and let's not forget about the hygiene. This part was more embarrassing for me – but also for the Lisitha. That was the first time I’ve seen her sincerely apologetic for her actions.

Luckily, Nugund was able to diffuse some of the discord. The Risitha was incredibly moody from her lack of sleep, but he turned out to be quite the negotiator. Not only did he manage to stop her from spiralling further down into an anger, he also said he had found a stream good for cleaning nearby! And so, I was given some sort of dust and he brought me there; Pola wanted to come too, but Olka bonked and stopped her.

“I’m familiar with how adolescents can behave. Don’t worry and give her some time” says the Wolfman melancholically, as he helps me clean myself. It feels really good, so I don’t register the true weight and emotions behind his statement at first. I slowly look back and I meet his eyes – the clear sadness in them makes me hug him immediately; I don’t know how to express my feelings and desire to help him in any other way. He is surprised, but does not push me away; eventually, he returns the embrace and we stand there, supporting each other in silence.

“We should go back” Nugund says after a moment and we break our contact. There is a glimpse of some sort of longing in his eyes, but he shakes his head and it fades away. Thankfully, it looks like his mood has improved – there’s even a soft, fragile smile that has found a way onto his face. Then he moves away. “You can use your Aura to dry yourself, right?” He asks and I confirm. “Do that and let’s get going; the longer we take, the angrier Olka will get – and we don’t want to infuriate her further” he picks up my clothes and offers them to me; I quickly dry myself and take them from his hands.

I look at my literally barbarian garb, then throw a glance at Volkhlun; his attire is not that much more sophisticated as mine. It shows a lot of skin – or, in his case, fur. It’s similar – to an extent – with the other two. I reminisce about the morning and how the Lisitha was carrying herself. Some questions start formulating in my mind. Questions about Beastkin culture – about their clothing; about their opinion on nudity; about the things they consider romantic and the things they consider sexual. I notice the Wolfman looking back and he urges me to hurry up… but I can see he’s ogling me the entire time, trying to be subtle about it. It’s not the first time that happens, but it’s the first time – except our first night – I’m naked. That gives me an idea.

I slow my movements and lean forward; I would be presenting my hindquarters to my DILF lover… except I try mimicking Pola in a way she swayed her tail for me. I hope I do it correctly and cover the key parts – but on the other hand… is it really that bad for him to see my privates? He’s already seen them, after all. Then again, I’ve heard or read somewhere that what is covered is more attractive, because imagination works overtime.

Anyway, I shake those thoughts off and continue with the reverse striptease I’m performing for Nugund. And I can sense it’s working – his breath is faster, his heartbeat increased and his dick slowly rising. I really like that and I know I’m getting wet myself; if I could have it my way I would be already riding him – alas, it is not to be… at least for now. My little show must do for now; considering our anatomy, we just don’t have enough time even for a quickie – or at least for what can be considered a quickie for someone like us.

I finish dressing up and turn towards my man; our eyes – filled with desire – meet. I slowly approach him, without breaking the eye contact. When I’m right in front of him – I lean in and kiss him, deeply but briefly; he tries to embrace me, but I push him back, breaking the kiss. Then I smile – I hope – coquettishly and whisper. “Later, when we are alone in the dark” I say and leave for the camp, caressing his torso with my tail as I pass him; he stands there blueballed and I giggle as I go. It doesn’t take long for the Volkhlun to follow.

We reach the other two soon – and while Olka wants to say something, she gives up – as it is quite clear that nothing really happened between us… at least nothing the young Risitha can complain about. “Start gathering” she just orders us and takes Pola – who is grinning at me knowingly – and leaves for the brook; then she stops for a moment. “I’m serious” and with that they finally leave.

“You’ve heard our young Witch” I remark playfully. “Let’s not annoy her any more today. But tonight…” I hear Nugund taking a deep breath and sighing; I look back at him and see him scratching himself between eyes.

“Let’s” he agrees; then he looks me straight in the eye. “And I hope you are keeping your word. Just…” he pauses and I raise my eyebrow. “…just try to keep quiet, will you? Olka will skin us alive – and that’s the least bad thing she will do to us” he ends with a small chuckle and I join him. Suddenly, my stomach – still empty – growls, demanding to be filled; it makes both of us laugh out loud. It looks like the reagents will have to wait.


In the end, our harvest was quite bountiful – I notice as we stare at our bounty. We managed to gather a surprisingly varied assembly of bizarre – for me at least – specimens; from Purple Eyes – a type of mushroom used in potions protecting from cold, indeed eerily reminiscent of eyes like the name suggests – through Blue Bellies – a type of moss that can even alleviate frostbites; no idea where the name comes from as it is not even blue – to Dark Glovewort – an extremely rare plant (evident by the fact that we’ve found only 5 of them) that can be used to create a salve that, when spread on the body, makes one faster, stronger, more aware of surroundings and even capable of limited regeneration! The only downside is a massive energy consumption – it’s apparently very easy to get malnourished and even die using it. Most importantly, that find tremendously improved Olka’s mood. “This in itself makes this expedition very successful, way beyond what was expected by the Elders” she says with a genuine, relaxed smile.

In fact, after we gathered the Glovewort, the Risitha was so relieved and overjoyed, that from that point on she ignored me when I was flirting with Nugund. And I was doing it quite a lot throughout the day! I was trying to emulate Pola’s movements and techniques – and the Lisitha herself noticed my efforts! Moreover, not only did she approve – she even gave me pointers! I wasn’t expecting any help, but it was very welcome.

And so, I can say with full certainty, that my efforts were successful. The Volkhlun was kept on the verge the whole day, despite working hard the whole time; honestly, his willpower and tenacity are really impressive. In fact, it was him who found our biggest treasure, despite my distractions! But on the other hand, with Lynxgirl’s wrath nullified, I could coquet him even more intensely. And it worked so well! I know he wanted to fuck me so desperately – and to be fair, I was dripping with desire myself. Still, we had a job to do – which we were able to finish only thanks to Olka effectively working as our chaperone.

Now, as we eat our well-deserved supper, the sexual tension in the air is palpable. The Wolfman tries to appear calm and collected, but he constantly ogles me; I make a game out of it and tease him even more every time his eyes land on me. His efforts to appear unaffected make him look quite cute to me – more like a young bachelor than a fully mature man experienced with women.

Opposite of us, my other lover looks at us – especially me – with a mix of pride, arousal and envy; pride, without a doubt, that of a master seeing her student implement her lessons well; arousal, self-explanatory; envy, probably because she would love to join us. A part of me wishes Nugund agreed, but the other part respects him for his strong conviction.

Finally, there is Olka. She’s the only one truly collected and calm. But that doesn’t mean she is happy nor that she is oblivious to the whole situation; she just seems to accept the facts and roll with them. And it’s not like we neglected our task – and she knows that. She’s also the first one to finish eating. She begins to leave to prepare for the ritual – but stops just as she is about to leave the camp. “I won’t forbid you from doing anything tonight. Just…” she sighs. “Keep quiet.”

Sooo... what do you think about the reverse striptease? Would you like to watch something like that?

As I am writing those words, the last week poll is still up - but one option is so dominant I cannot imagine a different outcome. (edit: nothing changed as I predicted) So, from now on, all 18+ chapters will have additional tags in them.

And... I have a recommendation for you today! It's called "Ninety-Seven" by Glitched and sits just below 10000 views

Spoiler

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/962213/ninetyseven/ Ninety-Seven

[collapse]

While the story is quite brutal (well... it has tags such as evil protagonist, after all) and not everyone may like it, try giving it a shot. I wrote a review there, so you can check it before you give the story a shot (plus we are promised a moth mommy with a smut tag added later (it was temporarily removed, but the scenes are planned)).

As always, feel free to cemment (especially if you notice any mistakes), leave a favourite, or rate; and you still can be the first one to write the first review! Peace!

11