Chapter 025: Growing Closer (18+)
1.1k 8 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days after it started, my period came to an end. It’s a weird feeling – on one hand I feel relieved, on the other… I don’t feel that much different than before. I didn’t experience much pain, only discomfort, hyperactivity, focus issues… and insomnia. That last part was actually the worst. And unexpected. Still, I lay on my fur, even now having trouble falling asleep; should I ask one of my friends for some sleeping concoction? Eh, I should’ve done that earlier – instead I decide to reminiscent past days.

Suddenly, I hear some rustle – it’s just Olka shuffling her position. She sleeps peacefully – a stark contrast to a few nights prior. I recall the past two days – the first time I’ve seen her genuinely smile; at least it feels that way. Her mood seems to be improved by a lot – she even started humming when we work! She also started talking more, especially with me. Others also noticed that and Pola started smirking smugly whenever she sees us together; when I confronted her about it, she told me – with a shit-eating grin – that she looks forward to further development of this crush! I was appalled at first, but it turns out that in Beastkin culture it is encouraged for ones experiencing puberty to seek someone who they can trust on the night of the First Heat; apparently the experience is very overwhelming, and that way the freshly matured adults can have their needs satisfied in a safe way, with someone they desire to boot.

“Her body already started changing, so she will probably be one of the early bloomers” said Lisitha to my blushing face. “Still, there’s at least a year before that may happen; and besides, if that makes you uncomfortable, you can always refuse” she shrugs. “I just think you two fit together extremely well, actually; both of you are blessed by the Goddess, you get along well, and – I think this is the most important – you have similar ways of thinking, so you understand her better than, say, I could ever have” she said that last part with a bit of envy.

All that – and our other talks, mainly about good love-makers (men and women alike) she would like to introduce me to – made me keenly aware how differently sex and love are perceived in Beastkin society compared to Human one. I was brought up in a very – at the end of a day – puritanical culture, where you get one – and only one – partner of opposite gender for life, and having intercourse with any other person – even with the approval of the other side – is not only considered immoral, but very often outright shameful if not demeaning. Foxwoman, on the other hand, was brought up in a culture where intercourse is seen as something separate from love and more akin to the act of eating, drinking or sleeping; in other words, sexuality is something far from a taboo and left up to the individual.

“I’m not like the other Kin. When I am with someone – I am with that person, and that person only. But I don’t require such commitment from you. I know you fancy Pola – and if you want to spend the night with her, I will not stop you. But don’t invite me to join you. I am a selfish lover – when we are intimate, I don’t want anyone besides us taking part in the act” I recall my talk with Nugund after his confession and – finally – fully comprehend what his statements mean – beyond setting boundaries, of course. His outlook seems to be in the minority, and even seems to be perceived as something bizarre.

Or maybe I am wrong? It’s hard to call a ‘society’, a group of people that even a not particularly careful lumberjack can count with a single hand. But to meet other Kin we need to walk to the Great Oak first – and we are embarking on that trip tomorrow; that’s the reason I was told to go to sleep early, in hopes to alleviate effects of my insomnia.

I throw a glance at sleeping Volkhlun. We didn’t do much on our last time alone at night – I was still on my period, so we just kissed and held hands. I imagine what we could have done if my cycle was stabilised and I can feel my heat rising. I imagine how it would feel to be held in his strong arms; how he would worship my body with kisses; finally, how he would take my virginity. In the meantime, my hand – as if it has a mind of its own – moves to my crotch and starts caressing my hips, my thighs, finally my pussy and rising member.

I am about to continue pleasing myself further, but I have a better idea. I get up and walk towards my – still platonic, but hopefully not for long – lover and kiss him awake. I can feel him stir in his sleep; soon he opens his eyes, full of surprise, quickly replaced by lust. He catches me in a hug and I reciprocate, laying down on him. We stay like that for a few blissful moments, but all things must come to an end at some point. Our lips part and soon and I see he wants to say something, but I put a finger on his lips, silencing him.

“I cannot sleep” I say instead, rising. “If you desire me… you know where to find me” I look into his lust-and-surprise-filled eyes and turn back, seductively swaying my tail and hips to the sides. I can sense it has an immediate effect on my lover and I cannot stop myself from grinning; if only he agreed to a threesome, one of my dreams would be fulfilled. Alas, one cannot have everything one desires. In the meantime, I remove all of my clothes, tossing them at Wolfman – there is a certain sense of liberation to my nudity, not to mention strong sexual tension it naturally radiates. I take only Nyx with me and go to the hot spring shelf, the place where he confessed to me; I know we both wanted more back then, but circumstance prevented us from consummating our union – this time, however, we will finally get what we both want.

I emerge from the cave to the dim, red glimmer of pepper-like fruits hanging from the bushes – they set up the mood pretty nicely. They are not the only light source here. I look at the young oak, sprouted from the golden acorn I planted after the first visit, my eyes stuck to its red, glowing leaves, so different from the other magic oaks; it seems that they are influenced by the type of magic naturally occurring in the environment. I look upon the sapling that fulfilled my promise – it’s beautiful.

“You are beautiful” my musings and awe doesn’t last very long, as Nugund steps outside; he’s dressed only in his pants – pants that seem painfully tight right now. His grin contains not only lust, but quite a lot of joy, too. “Care to give a helping hand to a poor Kin?” He says, putting his hands on his hips and pushing them forward.

“Hmm…” I put my finger to my lips and try to make a serious face, as if considering his words; yet I cannot stop my own wide grin. “Are you sure you want a hand? I can give you much more than a hand” I try to sound seductively, like Pola, as I cover my nethers – including my hardening cock – with my tail in a teasing display of fake modesty.

“Oh? There’s more to take?” He plays along – and I can see he enjoys it quite a lot. “Don’t mind if I do, then!” He comes closer and – despite being the shorter one – steals a kiss from my lips. I don’t let him get away with it and reciprocate; soon our tongues are exploring our lips, and our hands are exploring our bodies. Inevitably, my wandering palm goes down to his pants – and I pull them down, releasing his manhood to the world.

It’s the first time I see a dick in real life – besides my own, of course. I look curiously at it and can’t help comparing it with the only one I’ve known so far – mine. And there’s a lot of similarities – both are canine in shape and red in colour – albeit mine has a slightly darker shade. Both release a musky smell – though his is more attractive to me and, obviously, the smell of mine is also somewhat influenced by my vagina.

That being said, two other things are different in an important way. First, he has balls, hidden in his furry sack – it’s the first time I see them with my own eyes and they are, well, not what I was expecting, to be honest. I was expecting something more Human. It’s not a turn-off though, I can still cup them in my hand if I want to.

The other thing is the size of his penis. It appears to be smaller than mine. I cannot stop myself from grabbing the two rods and sticking them together; this way I can directly compare them. I am indeed the bigger one. Not because his is small – if anything it looks bigger on his frame than mine on me – it’s just that I am a larger person in general. Still, I cannot help but feel a tinge of anxiety: is this thing really going into me? Will it fit? I know it will hurt, but will it be… very painful?

My partner must have felt my hesitation, as he kisses me briefly. “It’s going to be alright” he says reassuringly. “I know how it is for women; you aren’t the first one I’ve paired with. Just let me lead and enjoy it” he says caressing my butt and pussy; I can feel my erection getting even harder and my pussy – wetter. I really look forward to what is about to happen. But there is something I want to do first.

“Umm… I wanna try something before we, you know, start” I blush saying that. “It’s just… I’ve never done that, and” I slowly kneel before him, until his cock is right in front of my face; up close it looks even more intimidating. But… his musk would make me flood my pants – if I wasn’t naked right now. “This needs you to trust me; I’ll understand if…”

“Just be careful and mind your own teeth” Volkhlun doesn’t let me finish; I look up and see him grin, clearly enjoying the view – and the prospect of what is about to happen. So without further ado, I kiss the tip of his cock and start licking it while slowly stroking the shaft; that elicits a soft moan out of him. Encouraged by that, I put the tip in my mouth. It tastes… manly; a little salty and bitter – not in a bad way, more like a black coffee to Pola’s hot chocolate. It turns me on massively; I start stroking my own pecker as I slide more and more of Nugund’s inside. “Yes… just like that” I hear the words of approval and feel his hands on my head, caressing my ears; it sends shivers down my spine and my enthusiasm doubles. Yet, I still cannot fully take his entire thing inside; I don’t even reach his knot and I start choking already. It doesn’t last that long, however, as Wolfman pulls my head off his dick.

“You know what happens now, right?” He says as we look at each other; I have to admit I panic a little. I know that I want it – but no rationale can diffuse my worries; no animalistic instinct overrides my sentient brain – and I freeze. And my partner notices that. “Are you alright? We can stop if you've changed your mind” it is Nugund concerned voice that snaps me back to reality. I blink, look up – then blush out of embarrassment; I stand up and dart straight into one of the surprisingly deep hot springs – escorted by a stifled laughter, as that definitely must have looked quite silly.

“I-it’s alright!” I shout back, submerged in the nice, warm waters. “I think I just panicked a little – but that water does wonders!” I can already feel myself relaxing. “And, umm… I think it will help alleviate the pain I’m going to feel” my voice grows quieter as I speak; still, my partner apparently hears all of that.

“That’s not a bad idea” he says in a soothing tone. "I brought some fur I planned to use, but your idea might be better" his confidence wavers for a moment. "At least I think so; I've never made love to anyone in a hot spring."

"Really? So both of us will have a first time, in a sense, tonight!" I perk up, energized; for some reason his confession alleviates most of my worries. Somehow, I no longer feel inadequate in my inexperience; instead, the lust my mind gets on top again. "So come and fuck me at last!" I say, standing up and leaning against the rock; luckily, it's smooth... or I am too horny to feel any discomfort. "We've waited long enough!"

Nugund listens and joins me with a grin on his face and a spark in his eyes; I embrace him, greedly devouring his lips. He reciprocates, his firm hands caressing my body make me squirm under his touch; I don't hesitate to return the favour. We are so close our dicks rub at each other - the sensation nearly makes me cum here and there. My moans drown in his mouth.

"Take me! Take me now!" I demand when our kiss ends. I don't have to wait for long, as Volkhlun puts his dong on my pussy lips, slowly sliding down to the entrance. Finally, he reaches the bottom, and - looking me straight in the eyes – pushes in.

I can barely find words for what I am experiencing. There's a tinge of pain to every movement, true – but the intense pleasure ultimately drowns it out. I've waited so long for this – not only in this life, but over twenty years in my past one. The only moment when my bliss is disturbed is when Wolfman's dick reaches my hymen – and breaks through it. It hurts, but I've expected the experience to be much, much more unpleasant. Thankfully, it only happens once – and everything gets only better from that point on.

He pauses for a moment, to let me get used to being penetrated. I grab his hands and lock fingers with him – and he starts pushing again. With every thrust he pushes in more and more of his member, and our breaths grow shorter, more desperate. Even my own cock is being stimulated – an alien feeling, but a welcome one. At some point his dick reaches the furthest it can – without knotting, that is. From this point on his movements become increasingly frantic – it's clear we are both getting close. We both feel that. Finally, with one final, laboured push, my folds devour even his knot – and an explosion of his cum in my womb pushes me over the edge in turn. I can feel both my organs – my vagina and penis – erupt with their own liquids; I wrap my legs around Nugund, keeping him locked in place, unable to move. We both roar in unison, until we find our lips again and drown our noises into our mouths. The pleasure makes me feel as if I'm melting.

I feel... full.

Aaand it's finally here - Kora's and Nugund's first time together! In a hot spring this time - but still, somehow in water too. Now, since first times are the most difficult expect to see some more action - especially when we finally get to the rest of the tribe (I have some great plans and ideas for that). But for now - it's finally time to go to the tree back again!

I apologize for the delay - as I thought, I wasn't really able to post it yesterday. I had a great time, but was completely exhausted and I went to sleep nearly as soon as I came back home - and slept for nearly 12h straight! Luckily, next month seems to be slow and there should be no more delays (I apologize once more for it this time).

As always, feel free to comment (especially if you have questions or notice some mistakes!), favourite, rate - or maybe even write a review? Anyways - peace!

19