One shot
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There once was a boy who loved balloons so much that he would run towards them whenever he sees one.

One day, a man waited for him outside the school with a balloon, as soon as he saw the man he rushed towards him.

The man was delighted and offered to take the boy to a place with many balloons, an offer which he did not hesitate to accept.

But it was a trap, instead of going to a place filled with balloons, he was stabbed by the man in the stomach.

Luckily, an stranger was around and managed to call an ambulance on time.

The boy's family was saddened, but at least he was alive... They decided to gift him balloons as soon as he wakes up.

But the boy was already traumatized of balloons due to the recent events which caused him to yell loudly in horror the moment he woke up.

The family didn't know what to do, they tried to comfort him but they just reminded him of the man the moment they approached.

The family was petrified as they saw the young lad run off to the terrace and accidentally falls down which caused him to die...

They quickly followed, being careful with their steps so they don't fall, they gazed down the building hoping for a miracle that the boy would be alive...

But alas, he was dead. But that wasn't the only thing that they saw, right next to the corpse was a man holding balloons... The same man that stabbed the boy. As they looked closer, they noticed their names on the balloons.

One by one the balloons popped, and when the last one burst out of existence, the man was gone. 

0