The Adherent
334 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the midst of darkness without light, where the night without stars felt even brighter, he opened his eyes. Once again, he didn't even feel like he was opening his eyes. It was only because of the strength of his recognition and will that he was able to realize that he was currently opening his eyes.

However, this awareness was what made him realize that he had successfully killed the All Hunger Lord, a demon who was incredibly powerful and even made him, who never backed down from a fight, feel despair. Although he had managed to kill him, it could only be done by sacrificing himself.

All of this was possible because he had a cheat that no one else knew about. He acquired this cheat because he was an Adherent, those who were the protagonists of this world. As the name suggests, Adherents were individuals given the fate of carrying out a mission for the growth and protection of the world.

Each Adherent had their unique cheat, and he had never encountered another Adherent with the same cheat. It was as if each Adherent was intentionally given a cheat to contribute differently to the world.

Moreover, an Adherent also possessed such immense luck that it could be considered unfair to other creatures. The most striking aspect of Adherents was that they could not be killed until they completed their mission in this world. Only another Adherent could kill another Adherent.

He had never heard of any Adherent being killed by those who were not Adherents. Even when they were surrounded by enemies with higher-level life forms, there would always be events that prevented the murder from succeeding. Adherents could not be sealed, disabled, or imprisoned. Although it could delay the arrival of an Adherent, it still would not be able to hold them back.

The world truly treated and pampered Adherents like its own children, which was why another name for Adherents was the Son of Heaven. However, along with the great power, freedom, and luck they possessed, every Adherent had an extremely heavy mission. If they failed in just one part of that mission, the world would be destroyed, just like what happened in this world.

Initially, Blood Master felt proud and happy to be an Adherent. For the first time since he was a child and had never felt parental love, he felt the warmth of a mother. Yes, Blood Master considered this world as his parent, and the other Adherents as his brothers and sisters.

However, all that pride and happiness turned into shame and annoyance after meeting those he considered siblings.

"Terra!" Blood Master called someone or perhaps something.

Although he couldn't hear his own voice, he knew that 'something' heard him. And sure enough, not long after, a robotic voice sounded in his 'ears.'

{Ding!}

[Congratulations, my child, you have successfully completed your primary mission]

Blood Master heard a very familiar voice, a voice that had been with him for several thousand years.

It was Terra, the World's Will.

The relationship between Terra and the living beings in the world could be described as one of mutual dependence. Living beings needed Terra to fulfill their needs, and Terra needed the living beings to become stronger. The stronger the living beings in the world, the stronger Terra became.

However, to surpass the limitations imposed by the Law, the living beings within it needed to overcome the trial, or rather an examination to see how strong they are. That's why Terra bestowed the Adherent destiny upon the chosen ones. Adherents were the ones who helped the world to Level Up.

"If you call me 'your child,' then may I also call you 'mother'? Is that acceptable to you?" Blood Master spoke, although he didn't need to, as Terra could read his thoughts. However, he wanted to express his sincerity and devotion through his words.

[Of course, my child. To me, all the living beings in this world are my children. And you and the other Adherents are the ones I cherish the most] Terra replied.

Though the voice still sounded robotic, Blood Master could feel the warmth within it. That's why he never complained about the most challenging missions Terra assigned to him. To him, these were requests from a loving mother. Which child would refuse their mother's requests?

But this time, Blood Master had to voice a complaint and, for the first time, express his protest to his mother.

"Mother, you said that you cherish me and the other Adherents the most."

[I believe I do]

"Mother, you care for us because of our obedience to you, right? And also because of our ability to carry out the missions you assign."

[Perhaps you're right. The true meaning of Adherent is the obedient.]

"If the Adherents are the most obedient, then why? Why? WHY??!!!"

Why every single one of them is so FUCKING DEGENERATE!!!

Blood Master could no longer express his frustration through words alone. He vented all his anger and disappointment from the depths of his heart as forcefully as possible, so Terra could clearly hear it.

The first Adherent Blood Master encountered, aside from himself, was when he had just emerged from the forest where he had been training. As is known, every Adherent has their own tasks, and Blood Master's primary task was to become the ultimate weapon of this world to fight against its enemies.

Therefore, Blood Master shouldn't have needed to do anything else; he only needed to train, train, and train to become stronger faster so that he could be of use to the world. However, after losing his wife, Blood Master felt a void within himself and eventually decided to leave the forest.

The first place he visited was the number one brothel in the Kingdom. To fill the void that had emerged after losing his wife, Blood Master fought day and night with the top courtesans in the brothel. Eventually, he heard news of another Adherent on their way to this place.

Of course, Blood Master became interested. At the time, he still felt that the other Adherents were like his siblings. He wanted to meet them, have a chat, and share life stories over a cold beer. He was quite sure that his sibling would have a unique story, unlike his own, which had been nothing but training, training, and more training.

With a hopeful and joyful heart, Blood Master met the one he referred to as his sibling. However, what he found left him breathless.

The Adherent wasn't traveling alone but was accompanied by more than five hundred women. Each of these women possessed their own beauty, charm, and allure. At first, Blood Master thought that the Adherent was forming a special group of soldiers to fight alongside him. However, when he took a closer look, he realized that all these women were only 1st Level Lifeforms, which meant they had no power to even scratch his finger.

Blood Master tried to think positively and assume that these women were not the Adherent's lovers. Something must happen that makes The Adherent need to travel with these weak women. And as the saying goes the strong need to protect the weak.

The Adherent surely had power equal to or greater than Blood Master's because the quest he was on outside the forest must be even more dangerous. However, his hopes were shattered when he checked the Adherent's lifeform level.

The Adherent was just a 3rd Level Lifeform, one that didn't even have a Perfect Mana Core yet. In contrast, Blood Master had reached the 5th Level Lifeform Divine Tiger, needing only one more level to achieve a Perfect Mana Core.

The 5th Level Lifeform was the limit of power in this world before facing an impending test. Blood Master didn't know what that test would entail or when it would come, but he knew he had to be a 5th Level Lifeform with a Perfect Mana Core to face it. However, the help he had hoped for from his Adherent sibling turned out to be disappointing.

After seeking information, he stumbled upon a shocking rumor. Each of the women the Adherent brought was not his own but the wife of someone he encountered on his journey or in other terms they are MILF. In other words, his brother had kidnapped other men's wives for personal comfort.

Blood Master's breath caught again, but he didn't immediately believe the rumor. He wanted to hear it directly from the women themselves—why they left their husbands to accompany a stranger.

1st MILF Interview:

Why did you leave your husband? Hmm? Your husband has no time and is always traveling? What's your husband's job? A merchant? Do you even know what it's like for a merchant to work?

2nd MILF Interview:

Why did you leave your husband? Hmm? Your husband has another wife, and you don't get attention? Hmm? So does it mean you don't want to have a love competition? Can you calculate how many competitors you have now?

3rd MILF Interview:

Why did you leave your husband? Hmm? Because your husband couldn't satisfy you in bed? Is your husband's dick smaller than the Adherent's? If you want a larger one, why not fuck a horse instead?!

4th MILF Interview:

Lack of attention from your husband?

5th MILF Interview:

Is your husband's dick not big enough?

6th MILF Interview:

Is the Adherent more handsome?

7th MILF Interview:

Huh???

8th MILF Interview:

What does that mean???

9th MILF Interview:

Sorry, could you repeat that?

10th MILF Interview:

...

I don't even understand what word you're using now!!!

I will upload 3ch/week starting today!!!!

 

4