Faculty Meeting
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Our monthly meeting for the first year teachers and faculty will now begin.” SUPER headmaster Sir Isaac Quentin announces.

 

Him, Jack Dionysus, Angella DeLite, Zari Xango, Rose Chanelle, and Bulldog were sitting around a table for the meeting.

 

“I am sure all of you are paying attention…” Isaac says as he glances towards Bulldog who was currently asleep with his arms crossed as Rose wakes him up with a snap of their fingers. “...But just as a reminder that the purpose of these meetings is to coordinate our lesson plans and talk about any specific things our students might need help with going forwards.”

 

“...Obviously…” Jack says with a bored expression as he crosses his arms behind his head and leans back in his chair. “...Let’s just get this over with so I can go back to sleep…”

 

“Come on, Jackie!” Angella says with a hand on Jack’s shoulder. “This is for our students! At least pretend to care about them!”

 

“...Isn’t it also bad to teach the kids that lying is okay…” Jack says as he closes his eyes. “...Because that is all I am hearing from you right now…”

 

Angella huffs and crosses her arms.

 

“So, Isaac?” Zari says with her feet propped up on the table. “What are you waiting for? Start your list of key points already!”

 

“...Yes, very well…” Isaac clears his throat and levitates a piece of paper near his face while adjusting his monocle. “I guess I will start us off by asking Rose and Bulldog how the hero outfits and equipment are coming along.”

 

“I might be a bit biased, but they are coming along quite beautifully!” Rose says as they fold their hands under their chin to prop themselves up on the table. “I am just putting the finishing touches on the outfits. They should be ready by the beginning of the next quarter.”

 

“Splendid!” Isaac says as he takes a sip of tea and turns his attention towards Bulldog. “What about you, Mr. Bulldog?”

 

“...Huh…Oh, you’re talking to me…” He snaps awake again and turns his head towards Isaac. “...The gear is coming along…I should also be done by the beginning of next quarter…”

 

“...So…” Rose says with a suspicious look. “...You are also color coordinating the colors of your gear with the palettes from my costumes, right?”

 

“...Uh…sure…let’s go with that…”

 

Rose squints their eyes at Bulldog.

 

“...Wonderful!” Rose turns their attention back towards Isaac. “As you can see, things are moving along just as planned!”

 

Bulldog immediately nods off again.

 

“Moving right along…” Isaac glances at his next key point. “...Zari…”

 

“Yep!”

 

“Are you making sure to escalate your program's difficulty alongside the progress our students are making?”

 

“...Sure…”

 

“Zari?” Isaac leans forwards and threads his fingers. “Be honest with me please.”

 

“…I might be a…bit ahead of schedule when it comes to the difficulty of my workout regiments.”

 

“...Was that so hard, Miss Xango? Please ease your planned workouts accordingly.”

 

Zari glares daggers at an unphased Sir IQ as he takes another sip of tea. She eventually relents.

 

“...Fine…” She says as she crosses her arms. “...but I was doing it for their own good…”

 

“I know you think our new students are full of potential Zari, but burning them out won’t do anything for their futures.”

 

Zari sighs.

 

“...I guess you're right…I’ll ease off…just a bit…”

 

“Fantastic!” Isaac looks at the next point on his list and then looks over at Jack and Angella.

 

“Jack, Angella? You are both still coordinating your lesson plans so that both of your classes are learning things at the same speeds, right?”

 

“I am following the rubric just as planned!” Angella proudly announces.

 

“...They’re going to be fine…” Jack says with the same stoic expression as always.

 

Isaac and Angella’s eyes dart towards Jack’s face.

 

“What exactly do you mean by that?” Angella says as she wraps her arms around one of Jack’s arms with a pleading expression. “Don’t let the children down, Jackie!”

 

Jack forces Angella to let go of him while staring at Isaac.

 

“...Fine…I will admit that I am a little behind schedule…”

 

Angella reaches into Jack’s pocket and steals his phone.

 

“Hey!” Jack says with slightly more enthusiasm than the others have ever seen from him. “Give that back!”

 

Angella opens up the app that has all of his class information.

 

“Jack!” Angella yells. She is so mad that she didn’t even say her pet name for him. “You are a full month behind me and my class! What are you doing?”

 

“...Alright!” He says as he steals his phone back from Angella. “I’ll skip ahead to where you are!”

“No you can’t!” Angella yells. “If you do that your students will be missing some vital information!”

 

“...Jack…” Isaac says with a glare on his monocle. “...What is the meaning of this?”

 

Jack takes a deep breath and sighs.

 

“...Let’s just say…that I might have…missed a couple of classes because I slept in…”

 

“Jack!” Angella yells as she lightly and repeatedly hits him in the arm. “These kids are relying on you! How could you do this?”

 

“...Sorry…”

 

“Sorry doesn’t excuse what you have done!” Angella continues her rant.

 

“I agree with Miss DeLite.” Isaac says. “If what I am hearing is the truth than you are failing your students, Mr. Dionysus.”

 

“...What do you suggest then, Sir?” Jack says with his arms crossed.

 

“The only choice is for you to double your class schedule to make up for lost time. These students are paying a lot for these classes even after considering their scholarships, Jack.”

 

“...Do I have to?” Jack says as he rubs the back of his neck.

 

“...Yes…” Is all that Isaac says in response.

 

“...Ugh…Fine…” Jack relents.

 

“...Angella…” Isaac says as he turns to the other teacher.

 

“Yes, Isaac?” Angella says as she is still calming down from what Jack has done.

 

“Keep an eyes on Mr. Dionysus please. Make sure he is keeping up with my new assigned schedule.”

 

“Certainly! You can count on me, sir!” Angella says as she gives Jack a devious smile. Jack grimaces in response.

 

“Alright!” Isaac says as he claps. “That concludes this month's meeting.”

As Jack walks back to his house he sends an email to his students.

 

Love and the others all just so happened to be hanging out when they received this email.

 

“...Why?” Love says as she drops her phone on the couch after she reads the email.

 

“What’s up?” Maka said as she and some of the others were playing some video games.

 

Love shows her the email.

 

“FUCK!” Maka yells as she throws a controller at the ground.

1