Family Meeting
334 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is it tasty, Daddy?" The college student dressed up in a wonder woman bikini asked in a simpering tone as she handfed another wet BBQ wing to Franklin Moore, chief of police.

The rotund man was leaning back into the couch, sucking the wing into his mouth, chewing, then spitting out the bones, bouncing them off her sauce-stained cleavage. "Tastes like shit, darlin'. Lucky your gook ass is so cute."

"Y-yeah... s-sorry, Daddy..." Her voice shook as she plucked another wing from the tray to feed him. Whatever he said, he'd already demolished half of the two pound basket.

"Watch your tongue, Frank." Across from him was Dave Santos, three-term mayor of the city, though in the half-open Hawaiian shirt and tight jeans, few would recognize the self-made businessman and politician. The two girls--one dressed up as Spider-Gwen (NOT Spider-Woman, the club liked to make clear), the other the more obscure Silk--he had snuggled up against him were another step out of character, the man priding himself on his family friendly public persona. "And we're not here to eat."

"It's complimentary, tightass. Who the fuck says no to free wings?" Frank replied, still chewing on some bones. "And it's fine. These sluts love it. Don't ya?"

"Yes, Daddy... gook sluts love it when white men like you put us in our place," the girl lied through her teeth, body shivering.

"Hah! No fucking spine. S'what makes them perfect strippers and trophy wives." Frank pulled the frightened woman in for a meaty kiss, passing the chicken bones from his mouth to hers. "Right?"

"Oh, well, on that we can agree." Like Frank, Dave had also married an Asian woman and had a particular type when he came down to the club. "Helps getting the demographic out to the polls too. But just in case, that bastard Gonzales..."

"Hey, hey." Frank held up his hand to stop him. "We can talk business later. Leo told me he had a special treat for us."

"The election is in one month. We're settling this now, and I don't care what Leo--"

"Two new girls. Japs." Frank grinned, his beady eyes shining. "Virgins."

"Virgins?" Dave paused, frowning briefly, then leaning back and relaxing.  "Alright. We can talk business later. You sluts." He grabbed  the strippers attention by grabbing their breasts, squeezing down painfully hard. "Tell Frank we've had enough appetizers and it's time for the main course."

"...fuck!" The new girl in the Gwen costume  whined, eyes watering up as she arched her back Which only made Dave squeeze even harder..

"Y-yes, sir!" Her more experienced partner had met the pair before and knew how to behave. The trio of strippers didn't waste any time, scurrying away to tell Leo of their demands.

"These girls had better be worth it, Frank."

"Relax." Frank started finishing off the wings. "Accordin' to Leo, these two are total knockouts."

Knockouts was underselling it. Misa Moore and Thot Cat (aka, Kiyoka Santos) had become the top girls in the club ever since their debut, and ever since, the doors had been bursting as the rumors spread of Super Sluts two suspiciously short and impossibly busty new girls.

At the moment, Misa was, inspecting herself in the mirror of the changing room, a look of disgust on her face.  Misa's tits didn't fit in her suit at all, those meaty globes of too young  titflesh squishing together comically and seeping out the famous Power Girl  boob window in the center of her suit. Misa could barely even breathe properly in her own suit.  It was like that sleazy fuck intentionally gave them suits two sizes too small.  She even had her hair dyed blonde now, too. How embarrassing. She was a bad spray tan away from looking like one of those gyaru slags at school...! She wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit like this if it weren't for the promise of finally getting a picture of Thot Cat in action…

"Mrrrow! This suit is TIGHT TIGHT!" Speak of the she-devil. Thot Cat’s voice was  desperate, unable to zip the black leather catsuit over her oversized teen tits. "... Misa?"

With them working the same shift, the two porn-bodied youngsters had learned to work together more than they had ever previously been willing to before. Helping each other squeeze into the ill-fitting costumes was the least of it.

She walked over to Thot Cat, rolling her eyes as she grabbed the zipper on the front of her black suit. Yank, yank. No luck.

"See! I ain't a liar! My boobies won't fit, nya...!"

"Ugh. Suck your stomach in."

"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT, NYA?"

"JUST DO IT!!" Misa was tired of looking at Thot Cat's bare tits.

Zzzzzziiip. With a huff of exertion from Misa and a gasp from Thot Cat, they had finally worked that zipper up her nubile form... Well, as far as it went, at least. With Thot Cat being forced to be Black Cat, the track of the zipper ended halfway up her chest, giving anyone that looked a beautiful view of inner cleavage to ogle. It came as a surprise to nobody that Thot Cat was much more comfortable showing off like this than Misa.

"Aou! Look at that! I'm so cute!" Thot Cat exclaimed as she spun around in front of the mirror, hitting a little pose.  "Thot Cat is here to- Aw, crap. Erm. BLACK CAT is here to save the day, meow!"

“Black Cat isn’t even a superheroine…! She steals things!”

“Yeah, but, like… not always!”

“It doesn’t matter! This is just dress-up!”

“I’m getting into character!!!” Thot Cat screeched at the top of her lungs. The two had inched closer to each other with each reply, until they were now locked eye-to-eye, breasts squashed against each other so tightly they were threatening to pop out, which would mean starting all over again.

“Ahem! Ladies.” The strip club’s owner, Leo, cut into the conversation, physically separating the two with a hand on their head prying them apart. “Feel free to scratch each other’s eyes out when you’re not on the clock.”

“Nyaaaookay…” Thot Cat whimpered, thighs clenching together.

“Suh-sorry, Mr. Leo, sir.” Misa followed suit, wiping the drool from her mouth. Less than a week and he’d instilled a powerful pavlovian response in the both of them thanks to some powerful, highly illegal, not at all safe drugs. “We’ll be good.”

“Ya better. I’ve got two extra special VIPs waiting for you in the champagne room.”

Thot Cat’s eyes lit up, and she hugged her body tight against Mr. Leo Capaldi, looking up at him, “Does that mean…?”

“You two are gonna get that itch taken care of. Should you do a good job, of course.”

Thot Cat squealed with delight. Her fingers alone only seemed to make things worse thanks to the drugs, and just the thought of getting her kitty pounded was already springing a leak in her high-cut leotard. Misa too, though she had the common decency to dread the prospect of giving her virginity to a random stranger almost half as much as she was looking forward to it.

“Now, get up there and make me prouds, girls.”

“Yes, boss!”

“Yes, sir!”

It wasn’t until the two little teen skanks were walking towards the VIP rooms that Misa remembered she wasn’t really a stripper, she was here undercover to keep an eye on Thot Cat. Thot Cat who was effortlessly strutting in those six-inch platform heels while  Misa was walking like a fawn learning its first steps. Even the way she walked was infuriating!

But if she kept at this, she was going to lose something precious, wasn’t she? And could she come back from this? Following Thot Cat through that door would mean no turning back.

“What’samatter? Chicken?” Thot Cat taunted with a good-natured grin.

“Screw you! I am not!”

Well, that settled it.

When they entered the room, they were standing directly across from the men, but Misa was quick to put her hands on Thot Cat's shoulders and swap places with her. This was so inappropriate.

"Hihi!" Thot Cat said with that smile still stuck on her face, giving a few 'action poses' for the two.  On the final pose she lost her balance, hands flying out and flapping frantically before she stood back upright and gave a salute. "I am Th-DANGIT ! I am BLACK CAT. And I'm a super-duper hero! Meow."  Misa also gave a pose, however much more unenthusiastically than her feline counterpart.  She had a deep blush across her face already. This was yet ANOTHER moment of "I can't believe I'm doing this".

"... And I am... Power…wait, dah… I mean… I am Power  Girl."

The lighting might be dim and he might be wearing a stained white tanktop and lecherous grin she’d never seen him with, but it was impossible for Misa to not recognize her father, Franklin Moore, the city’s Chief of Police.

“Oh damn. Didn’t mention these two would be fuckin’ shortstacks! Lookit them tits, no way they’re real.”

It sure was a good thing they had those painted-on domino masks over their eyes, completely and magically making them so unrecognizable to even their own fathers! Or maybe it was that his eyes hadn’t traveled up to her face just yet.

"Kiyo... " Kiyo’s father, Dave, said in disbelief as he immediately recognized her.

“Uhh…!!!” Kiyo was panicking, which made Misa perk up. Could Kiyoka Santos be the true identity of Thot Cat?

Dave rubbed his eyes. "No, hah, being silly here. The girl still plays with barbie dolls. This is the last place she'd be."

“Phew!”

“Tch.”

Kiyoka and Misa both let out a sigh, of relief and disappointment respectively. Misa had been so sure this time.

“...not dolls, action fig…ddy…” Misa heard Thot Cat mumbling about something, but couldn’t quite make it out.

"Fuck! Lookit the blondie's tits! Good lord!" Meanwhile, Frank seemed to have been unable to lift his gaze any higher than the cleavage on display. "Leo fuckin' outdid himself, eh, Santos?"

Dave grimaced and growled, then shook his head. "When you're right, you're right. Let me guess. You're gonna fuck the blonde cow?"

"Dunno. Geheha! Both these thots look good enough to eat. You though." He pat his thigh, signaling for Thot Cat to climb on. "Come to daddy.”

Plans of revealing Thot Cat’s secret identity fled from Misa’s mind as she watched her father start hitting on that same superheroine, her body shivering just hearing him speak to her like that. And his friend, the mayor, was just as bad. She was NOT a cow!

“Police? Ugh. You guys are always getting in my… I mean, uh… in Thot Cat’s way! She just wants to be a super-vigilante, y’know!” The Thot Cat dressed as Black Cat said as she sauntered over towards Frank, biting down on her lower lip as she straddled his thigh, then pushed herself closer to him. “But uh, me… I just want you guys to have fun. Super Sluts is awesome, right? And totally not  doing anything illegal!”

Misa shook her head in amazement. Thot Cat was so invested in getting this sleazy dump to get its own official Thot Cat stripper, she’d forgotten entirely the whole point of being a superhero!

“Just who are you supposed to be anyhow?” Frank asked.

“I’m Thot… uh, I mean, Kiyyyy… ah! Right! Black Cat! Ugh, such a dumb name…”

“Black Cat, huh? Y'know, she's a criminal, not a hero. A fuckin' thief. You know what cops do ta thieves, don'tcha?"

"Oh! Right! I'm a super-criminal! Um! I know this one! They uh. They get shot?! AH! Please don't shoot me mister, I have so much more life left to live!" She said with genuinely panicked eyes as she made the connection, holding his shoulders and rubbing them as some way to make him forgive her for being a criminal. Gosh, she was such a dang airhead...!

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" She dramatically put the back of her hand on her forehead and leaned her head back like a damsel in distress.

Misa had a scowl on her face as she watched Thot Cat be a little drama queen in her father's lap.  She crossed her arms under her tits, squishing out that titmeat even more through the boob-window.

"Nnnnggg...  He's not going to SHOOT you." Misa said with a stamp of her foot.

"OH THANK GOODNESS, MROW!" Thot Cat hugged Frank tight, grateful for search mercy.

Misa facepalmed.

"Hah! This one's got spirit! You must be an art student. Funnelin' all your tips so you can do some crappy Shakespeare up on a stage, yeah? Fuck, that's so pathetic. I love it!" Frank pulled back his head and roared with laughter, his hand snaking around to squeeze Thot Black Cat over the stripperfied costume, a high-cut leotard rather than the standard bodysuit, one that left her flat perky ass cheeks in easy reach. "Don't worry girl. I won't shoot ya. Not with a gun, at least!"

"NNNH! M-meowzers! Y-yes sir-rie! Double major in Art and Dancing, sir!" She squirmed around in his grip as he squeezed her tiny little ass, placing both hands on his chest now. "... And a minor in Crime Fightin'..."

(Editor’s Note: Thot  Cat is taking college classes in crime fighting. She is not a minor engaged in crime fighting.)

Meanwhile, Dave Santos was glaring at Misa, eyes smoldering. His patience running thin, he finally spoke up.

"If you think you're here to make snide comments while standing around doing nothing, you might have a future in politics, but you're an abject failure in your role as my whore." His voice was tightly restrained fury. Election season was always stressful, and this one was the worst. He needed something to take that stress out on, and Misa had the perfect two stress balls for him to work with.

Misa froze with fear, eyes wide as she heard the mayor's harsh criticism of her act so far. To hear the same man that gave such calm, collected comments on the news call her his whore made a twinge of fear shoot up her spine. It was such a juxtaposition of what she believed versus what was the truth... For both of them! God, her father just couldn't keep her hands off of Thot Cat!

"I! Um! I... I'm s-sorry, M-mister Sa-" She cut herself off, speaking again in a panicked voice. "M-MISTER DADDY."

She click-clacked those feet-achingly tall heels over to the mayor, nearly stumbling on her way over.  Unlike the black kitty, Misa had plenty of hips and ass to abuse, and she’d spent all week learning how to sway them in those heels, but still kept tripping over herself.

She lowered herself down into Dave's lap, which was really more of a fall than anything graceful and stripperlike. She was such an amateur...

"I, um. Is there anything I can do for you?" Misa said with a quivering bottom lip, completely unmoving in his lap.  "After all. I am, uh..." She gulped. "Your little..."

Misa had never even cursed before in her life. The word was stuck halfway up her throat. "...... whore." She spoke it with such pathetically failing confidence that the pronunciation didn't even sound right.

"Mrrow, what are you gonna shoot me with then, mister officer? A spray bottle?! I'm A CAT. THAT'S JUST AS BAD AS A GUN, YOU KNOW!~" Misa cringed hearing her rival embrace the situation.

"Excellent. Leo must have been saving them for us." Even though he was looking directly at Misa, his words were meant only for Frank; the girls were only decorations in the room. Objects of art to be admired and enjoyed. "This one can't even walk in heels. Must have been homeschooled in some religious nut family. And yours… I don’t know if it's whatever drugs these sluts are on or if she was dropped on her head as a baby."

“Hey! What’s that supposed to—Nyaa!!!” Thot Cat’s protests were cut short as Frank grabbed her pussy. “...meowzers… wowzers…”

"Haha. No, no. I don't think she's actually retarded. She's just got a free spirit or some shit." Frank replied, rubbing at Thot Cat's slit over the latex fabric of her leotard, mashing down roughly on her clit, making the superheroine whine and whimper without a thought in her head. Her hips gyrated against his touch, body desperate to cum. Even against her leotard, it was easy to see just how phat Thot Cat's pussy was. It was cameltoeing her too-tiny leotard at a ridiculous level...! "Or I dunno. Maybe. Not like it matters."

"Agreed." It wasn't the first time Dave Santos had grabbed the chest of a girl cosplaying as Power Girl and pulled her breasts out of the cleavage window, and at this point, he was quite skilled at it. It still hurt quite a bit, squeezing them out of that tiny boob window, then having that same window squeeze them together when her nipples were hanging free in the sultry air. "These two are premium merchandise. So small... god... I wonder how you'd look, dressed in denim shorts and a yellow shirt... red backpack..."

Denim shorts, yellow shirt, red backpack? Misa’s face went pale as she realized Mayor Santos was perfectly describing his daughter Kiyoka’s favorite outfit.

Unlike Thot Cat, Misa wasn’t having nearly as much fun, and had to stop her from slapping this degenerate mayor. Sure, her pussy was on fire and gushing with juice, but that was about a 90/10 split between the yummy pink drugs and her own arousal. 80/20, at most. Maybe 70/30.

It’s not like she enjoyed having her breasts squeezed and pulled on. “Gg-gguh!” Was he really... That's so gross! But it’s not like she could blow her cover here… if Frank, her actual Daddy, found out she’d become a stripper, she’d be grounded for at least a month!

She gulped, swallowing her pride before playing along the best she could.

"You, uh. You like schoolgirls, Mister Daddy?" Misa said uncomfortably, hands reaching out to grab her own meaty thighs that were splayed over his body.

"Schoolgirls? Hah. Dumb brats don't have the fat udders like you girls do. Except for..." Santos licked his lips, then grabbed a handful of Misa's chest and squeezed down on it hard, his cock surging to life, the cold detachment from affairs he prized himself as always possessing crumbling as he pulled her close, whispered in her ear. "That's right, Kiyoka... you've been such a naughty little bitch. Parading around the house in your underwear. Hugging Daddy with these..." His grip tightened up even more. "...stupidly fat tits. You’re so damn short and skinny, you still look like just a brat, but you already got four cup-sizes on your mother, you slut..."

Misa was shattering to pieces on the inside.  These weren't the men she knew, the men she respected! This all had to be a ploy! Lookalikes, actors with cosmetics!  The two men being as filthy as they were in their speech and actions just wasn't something Misa was ready to admit was real!

... But when that aggressive mayor grabbed her tits and squeezed them so hard it'd almost leave bruises, Misa's mind was on something else - pain.

"GGGg-ggghiii! H-hey...!"  She was about to warn him he was hurting her, but she cut herself off yet again. She didn't want to fuck up all over again - he might treat her even worse with her in his lap, now! The words spat into her ear made her feel so dizzy.  Lusting after a little girl... His own daughter! There was no question about it now...! It was so difficult for the cow-titted school journalist to hold her tongue, especially when she was being talked about so disgustingly!

"Nyo, they like SUPERHEROES. Come on, Miiis-nnh! nnnNNNH! Oh Gosh! Black Cat has never had her kitty pet before, mrow!~” Thot Cat howled, completely oblivious to the incestuous confessions her own father was making at that very moment. “That feels super-duper-freakin'-heckin' good, mmrrRRROW!~"

"Haha! Damn, you're down bad for that brat of yours, huh? Too bad this one has white hair--" Frank said as he gave it a yank. Good thing the glue was holding firm to keep the wig in place! "Or she'd be a dead ringer. Only problem is she acts like she's eight and not thirteen!"

"Fuck you, Frank." Dave spat back, glaring at the dirty cop. "My Kiyoka might be free-spirited, but she sure as hell doesn't act or talk like some fucking whore. Not like your Misa." He grabbed his stripper’s wrist, still completely unaware it was the very Misa he was bad-mouthing, and mashed it against his bulge, clearly expecting her to do the work presented to her. "Tits as big as hers, I bet she's already been knocked up by some gutter trash."

Misa didn't know what to do. She wrapped her hands around the bulge and meekly began to feel what she could with little rhythm or reason to her trembling strokes.

Meanwhile, Thot Cat was having a revelation of her own...! She was so enthralled by the little comment Frank said that the yank on her hair barely registered with her.

Whoa, my Daddy loves me so much?! AH! All I ever wanted to do was to make him happy! And he loves me so much, even when he’s having fun at a strip club, he’s still thinking of me! That’s sooo sweet and nice of him!

Thot Cat cleared her throat and did her best to give a seductive smile.

"Ahem. Um. Mister Officer. Do you want to see my boobies? They're really big!" She flicked the zipper between her tits and smiled wide. "They're super-boobies!"

"Atta girl! You musta never gotten a speeding ticket in your life, huh? You know the score." Frank buried his greasy face into her cleavage, smearing some leftover BBQ sauce on those creamy orbs as he motorboated for a few seconds before snagging her zipper, ripping it open and making her young breasts pop free with an energetic bounce.

"Hell yeah! Lookit these...!" His mouth clamped down on her nipple and sucked, as though he was trying to swallow her breasts whole, his tongue licking around it in fast circles. "Mm mm MMM! All natural, baby. Figured a skinny rail like you, these had to be fake. But whaddaya know! These are super boobies. Haha!"

"Yeah! Yeeaa-YOW!! Smooch on those super-boobies, Mister Officer!  NNH! HAAH! OhmanohHECK THAT FEELS CRAA-AAAZEEEEE~!" Thot Cat was squirming like a greased-up pig in Frank's lap, completely enthralled by the attention she was getting!

Misa was fuming! Didn’t Thot Cat know that Frank was Misa’s father?! Or did that just make it even better for that pun-obsessed pervert? Thot Cat grabbed Frank by the back of the head as she shoved her chest up higher, giving him better access as she looked right at Misa and winked. Winked!

"Ohyis!  Suck suck suck, Mister Officer! It's the least I can give you for being a do-badder super-criminal!~ Mrrow!"

"Tch." Meanwhile, Santos was less than pleased with Misa's performance. "Wipe that stupid grimace off your face. Didn't Leo tell you you're supposed to smile for the customer?"

"Ah. Erm. S-sorry, Mister Daddy." She said while still keeping that fake smile, however it quickly went into a look of fear as he reached down towards her thighs.

His fingers went to the crotch of her white leotard, found a button, and with a snap, the tight elastic leotard retracted, leaving her shaved cunt on open display. Click, and thwack. The material of the suit was pulled so tightly down that when the tension was released the elastic whipped up and stung her on the underside of her own bare breasts. "E-EECK!"

Bald pussy in Kiyoka's father's lap. Was it the first time? Who knows. Misa felt so wrong having to wax her cunt for the job. Misa always thought of herself as the one that acted far older than she actually was, and there she was just last night, pulling the wax off her pussy to make it look as young as possible.

"More importantly, you're supposed to be a virgin, right? Show me." Santos demanded.

"S-show you...? How...?" Misa didn’t know she could blush any hotter.

"Oooo... yeah, damn, almost forgot! Was gonna start fingerbanging this cunt, and damn, what a waste that'd be!" Without any warning, Frank gave Thot Cat a hard shove, sending her onto the thick red shag carpet. "C'mon, girls. Up on the coffee table. Make it a show."

"ACK! Mrow-wow!" Thot Cat exclaimed as her body was tossed onto the floor, the unzipped kitten quickly scrambled to her hands and knees before obediently crawling towards the coffee table. She made sure to wag her nonexistent ass as much as possible with every inch forward, doing her best to keep Misa's father all wound up even from a distance! Trying to keep up with Thot Cat, Misa slid off of Dave and assumed a similar all-fours position beside Thot Cat on the floor. The carpet felt almost crusty from the amount of dried loads inside it.

Thot Cat gave a wink at her strip partner and whispered, only raising her voice on the last word. "Your Dad is soooo heckin' cool. C'moooon, Misa! To the super-coffee-table!~ AWAAAAAAY!~"

“You knew that’s my dad and you still… ugh!!!” Misa shrieked internally as she crawled after Thot Cat.

A moment later they were both atop the sturdy table.  Luckily it was a big one - plenty enough room for the two of them to dance for their DILF guests. Thot Cat put a finger to her chin in thought, her nipples hardening up from being exposed to the air directly.

"Hmm, hmmm! What to do! OH! I saw this really cool dance on TikTok the other day! Check this one out, Mister Officer!"

And with that, Thot Cat clasped her hands in front of her hips, leaned forward ever-so-slightly, and began to sway her hips back and forth to the nonexistent beat of a bassy house song.

"C'mooon, Super-Power-gal!"

Misa froze, watching as Thot Cat's thin hips swayed. With a bit of awkward hesitation, Misa slowly assumed a similar starting position, elbows pushing her still window-squeezed tits even further before she started to mirror Thot Cat.

Sway, sway, sway. Each time they changed directions back, their oversized cowtits gave an extra jiggle. What a fucking show!

"How do we look! How do we look!~" Thot Cat cried out for approval, her words sounding out in rhythm with the swish of her hips.

"I'll tell ya how ya look! About thiiiiiis good!" Frank laughed as he shucked off his pants, measuring the length of his cock with his hands like it was a prize fish he'd caught. The dark, thick member was easily bigger than either girl's forearm, circumcised, with a monstrous unkempt jungle of thick pubic hair that trailed all the way to his navel.

"Hmm..." Dave was more circumspect than circumcised, taking out his phone, recording the scene, a light shining from his phone so he could save this moment forever, shining like a spotlight in the otherwise dimly lit room. "On your asses. Legs spread. Show me, the both of you." As soon as they were in position, he did the same to Kiyoka's costume that he did to Misa's, revealing her crotch.

“If Leo expects us to owe him a favor for two virgin pussies, I’m damn sure going to make sure that’s what we’re getting.” Nevermind that girls their age could have already lost their hymen in any number of non-sexual ways. He was old-fashioned, and didn't have time for the latest in sex education literature.

The light shined back and forth from the bald cunts of Misa and Kiyoka, uploading to his personal cloud collection at the same time. "Even with your legs spread, tight as a clamshell...A nice juicy layer of cuntfat too. Just the way I like it.” He murmured, running a finger down his own daughter's slit

A shiver went up Thot Cat's spine as she felt her own fucking father swipe a finger up her glistening sex. OH. She liked that a lot more than she expected... And there was no doubt a part of that nice feeling chalked up to the lectures Leo had been giving them for the past week since they'd been hired.

Misa felt Santos’s fingertips press to either side of her labia, then split open, the sultry air feeling cold on her most private part.

“Pristine.” Santos spoke as though he were holding an ancient holy relic from the church. “Perfect. Both of them.”

Frank let out a low whistle, watching from the same side of the table now, getting on his knees for the closest possible view. He let out a low whistle. "Maybe we oughta switch, Santos. Tiny little thing like her, bet my pecker would split her wide open."

"If that were the case, I'd snap her in half." Santos opened up the front of his pants, his own cock twitching in the open air. It was hard to tell which man was more well-endowed, with his schlong having a pronounced banana-like curve to it, perhaps an inch or so longer if not quite so thick.

“Ooo, my Daddies are looking right at me! This is so meowwt of this world!”

“Daddies?” Frank gave Thot Cat a loud smack on her apple bottom. “Girls only got the one Daddy, and let me tell yah somethin'.  The bond between father and daughter? That shit's sacred.  You respect your fathers, alright? And another thing..." He took a puff of his cigar and blew it in the girl’s faces. "Sex with your own Dad? There ain’t no better father-daughter bonding."

“You and your love of roleplay,” Dave Santos scoffed.

“Hey now. We wouldn’t be down at a dive like this without the special themes, eh? And look how that turned out!” Frankc chortled.

“...fair.”

Misa realized that Frank wasn’t being literal, that he didn’t really have incestuous thoughts about her. It was just a fantasy, right? But Thot Cat looked like she was taking the bait. Hook, line, and sinker. She was playing that very dialogue in her head as she looked back and over her shoulder at her own father. She wanted her own father to take her virginity...

She couldn't stop staring at Santos's dick.

"Hah. Maybe we oughta let them decide?"

"Oh! Um! Wow your penis is big." Thot Cat said to her father, trembling a bit at the idea of something that fucking big going inside her unused cunny.  "I really want you to play w-with me, Da- I MEAN MISTER SANTOS...!"

Misa's jaw dropped and she stared at Thot Cat with the fury of a million stars. She shook her head back and forth, trying to snap herself out of what she surely thought was a terribly misheard sentence.

"Um... W-what?"

"Mister Santos, I choose YOU!" Thot Cat said with a giddy yet nervous voice, her elbows falling to the floor so that she spread just a little bit more before wagging her ass back and forth. Misa was gritting her teeth, face turning red.  Thot Cat, as always, made the worst decision out of an already harrowing situation. “Hurry up, Daddy!”

Wait… the way she was saying “daddy”. It couldn’t be…

Misa turned her head to look at Thot Cat. Come to think of it, she was only wearing a painted-on domino mask today instead of her regular actual domino mask. And now that she was looking closely… the same button nose, easy smile, and sparkling brown eyes. The same high-pitched voice, boisterous laugh, and airheaded giggles. The same tiny frame, ridiculously big breasts, and complete lack of ass.

Hold on…! Was Thot Cat really Kiyoka Santos!?

“Hey now, what am I? Chopped liver?” Misa didn’t even have time to process that revelation as her own father, Frank Moore, was squeezing her ample handfuls of ass.

“Oh crap…!” Misa finally realized that if Kiyoka/Thot Cat was going to let her own father deflower her… then she was stuck with her own dad too!

“Eh? What’d you say, you stupid cunt?” Frank relaxed the grip to give Misa’s ass a bouncy slap.

“I mean… uh… “ Misa gulped. “Please be gentle?!"

"Hah! That’s what I like to here. Still. Damn, man. can't believe it! Whoda thunk the flatass would pick a hardass like you. And here I thought we were getting along swimmingly." Frank grumped.

"One of us smells like rotting meat and is bigger around than he is tall. The other has a chiseled jawline, winning smile, and is a Rhodes Scholar." Santos gave Kiyoka's bony ass a hard slap. "In what world would any woman choose you over me?"

"Forgot the personality of a damn reptile," Frank replied as he pulled Misa's asscheeks apart. "Sides, you’re missing out. This girl... damn boy! She thicc! Hah! Tits like these, I bet they'd give milk if I squeezed hard enough." His thick cockhead started to poke at her, trying to fit a round peg into a much too small square box, not having much luck.

"She's panicking. Her body might pass the test, but her attitude leaves much to be desired." Santos licked his lips. "Perhaps I'll have Leo send her to the estate. Teach her how to properly treat a gentleman. Dress her up as my maid. Maybe even squeeze her into Ki..." he shook his head. “Such thoughts can wait. I shouldn’t lose sight of the moment.”

"This one... I must admit. She seems dumb as a bag of bricks, but there's a certain charm to her." Santos pressed the tip of his cock firmly against Thot Cat's bald cunt.

“Ohmygosh, I can't believe I'm doing this! Father-daughter bonding with my Daddy!  AH! I'm gunna cry, meow…” Thot Cat was all but admitting her secret identity to her father, but the man still hadn’t realized.

Thot Cat was so filled with emotion! Such a suggestible, malleable little creature - she really did think this was a heartwarming moment, even if her Dad was completely unaware that he was fucking his own kid! It's like Kiyoka's tiny little pussy was clenching already - sure, he got his dickhead massaged by those plump lovepetals of hers, but it sure as hell didn't go in. No, her pops was going to have to use some serious elbow grease to get in.

"Take it. Every inch, or I'll light up a cigar just to put it out on your asshole."

"Y-yow! Y-yissir, yissir!" Thot Cat said with a bit of panic before pushing back on his cock, the cockhead just barely catching the entrance of her canal before it glanced off her bald cunt and stabbed her in the thigh! "AH! Oops! Sorry, mister!" She reached behind her, grabbed her father's cock by the base, and lined it up again.

"Haha! Same to you, girlie. But don't worry, if you can't fit it inside your cunt, I won't use a cigar on your ass. I'll just rape that instead!"

Misa wasn't having any luck with her shaved pussy taking her own father's cock either. Misa's face scrunched up in disgust and pain each time it prodded, her ass wobbling about like a tight tub of jell-o each time. "NNnhh... J-jesus..." She whimpered out, not sure if she wanted her father to find purchase in her pussy or not... After all, getting it up the ass sounded like it'd hurt even more...

"O-okay! Teamwork makes the dream work, mrow! I gots an idea!" Thot Cat said, waving a hand around on the floor in her face down, ass-up position. "I'm gonna count down from three! And then when I say go, let's push back on them while they push forward!"

“What, that’s the stupidest… argh! Fine!!!” It’s not like she had any better ideas.

Misa hesitated, then nodded. She didn't want to keep these aggressive men waiting. The last thing she wanted to do was endure some heinous abuse from her own father.

"Three… two… one!"

Both girls choked, clenching even tighter as they braced themselves for their father’s thrusts.

“For real this time…! Three! Two! Um...!"

...

“...one and a half…

“...one and one fourth…”

“One and, uh… nyaaaaAAAAH!!!!”

“KyaaaAAAH!!!”

SQLCH!!! The fathers had synchronized their own silent countdown, using that instant to firmly squeeze their daughters’ hips and slam their crotches forward, smashing through pink hymens and burying their cocks deep in two devastating thrusts. The lurid sound of wet flesh rang out as those juicy dicks finally penetrated their own daughters, and a moment later? The two deflowered teenagers synchronized as well, screaming out in perfect unison:

"... DAAAAADDDYYYYYY!!!~"

Both men groaned in unison, putting their differences aside as they indulged themselves in the most elite, most taboo of pleasures, their shafts sinking in and getting gripped tightly by the two virgins. Both Misa and Kiyoka had managed to only slide in a few inches—four for Kiyoka, five for Misa's slightly more developed canal.

But neither man was going to be satisfied with just that.

Meanwhile, Misa and Kiyoka both had the same thought swimming in their head, though each had a completely different emotion behind it:

OH MY GOD MY DAD'S DICK IS INSIDE ME.

The same men that had watched them grow up, held them as a baby, helped them with their homework when they were little squirts... Were fucking them with the exact same cock that made them.

"GAAH!" THWAP PLAP PLAP "Nnnh! FFfaaah! EEeesh! NnnGH!"

Misa was fighting for her fucking life as her dad started to pound her once-virgin pussy, her teeth crushing together like she had lockjaw while her face turned red from her own window-squeezed cowtits repeatedly smacked her in the face.  This was exactly what she didn't want.  Misa always imagined her first time was going to be special—and this sure as hell was special—but she hoped it would be gentle and romantic, not... Whatever the heck this was! And why the hell did she call him Daddy? She had called him 'Father' for the entirety of her life... There was an inner battle that was foreign to her, and it was quickly winning just like the drugs did when they got hired on... Only this was scarier - this was a feeling completely naturally  rising within herself!

"Let's take this baby for a ride!" Frank squeezed down on Misa's hips, then thrust forward, transferring all of that momentum right into her body, rippling outwards until her own breasts ended up slapping her hard in the face. Her body was forced to stretch and accommodate him, her soft teenage flesh given no choice but to yield.

"Tch. Not going to savor this? Do you scarf down your meal when you enjoy fine dining too?" Dave's voice dripped with contempt.

"Fuck off, hardass. I'm just doing what my caveman genes are screaming at me to do. Like a man, y'know? Guess you wouldn't... nnngh... understand." Frank was pumping into Misa now, mesmerized by the sight of her swinging tits, loving the way they'd fly all over the place each time he hilted inside of her.

"Caveman is right." Dave's hand slapped at his own daughter's ass, leaving a handprint. "We should have taken separate rooms for this."

"Aww, getting shy, little man?"

"You are ruining this atmosphere," he growled, then gave Kiyoka's other cheek a good hard slap. "No, nevermind. Not even you can spoil this. Not with her... "

Santos reached around his daughter, began to expertly tease her clit with the tip of his middle finger. His voice softened, sounding like a gentle, if deranged, father for once. "Daddy wants his little Kiyoka to show him how much she loves him. You can do that, can't you? Look at your dumb whore friend, Kiyo. She's getting raped by walking garbage. But you... you're Daddy's special little girl. I don't need to use force, do I? You're going to take every inch... all on your own... aren't you?"

Each moment Kiyoka's father stayed still in her little pussy, the tighter it squeezed.  She was young and stretchy, but only for so long. By the time he was toying with that pudgy cunt with a single finger, Kiyoka was a miniscule amount of PSI away from cutting the circulation off in his cock entirely.

That is, until he sweet-talked her like that. She just about melted hearing that soft voice in her ear, her body - and therefore her pussy- beginning to relax and loosen up for him.

"Ff-ffwaaa... I'm your special little girl, Daddy! Daddy!!!~...!" Kiyoka squeaked out, hearts in her pupils as she pushed herself back on him more to squeeze another set of inches into her young hole.  "I... I can't..." She shuddered. “Gosh! It feels shooo good!!! So THIS is what sex is, huh!!!” She pushed herself back on his cock more, a little SQLCH ringing out as one more inch was fed into her dripping slit. "I can't believe my first penis is with you, Dadddddyyyy~."

"Shit. Must be going crazy. Almost even sounds like Kiyo..." Santos groaned, his cock swelling up inside of her, all of the blood flowing into his shaft. "That's it. Daddy's good little girl..."

He grabbed Kiyoka by her hips, but didn't use the leverage to start fucking her. He used his grip to pick her up off the carpet, stepping backwards and dropping onto the couch, letting her fall right on his lap, letting all of that weight and momentum slam into her at once, driving his cock into like a nail into plywood. "Kiyo...!!"

When Kiyoka fell into her father's lap, gravity did the rest for the both of them. Now, those swollen, ever-juicing lovepetals were nestled in a bed of pubes. Somehow, he had gotten balls fucking deep in his little girl.  Each inch gripped tighter the further his dick drove into her, tapering off once it reached her cervix. When she fell? That little cervix of Kiyoka's was nothing but another hole to burrow through. The head of his cock was in her fucking womb now, massaged softly by the silky smooth walls while the rest of her love-canal squeezed hard all over again.

"Hah, freak's completely out of it." Frank laughed as he kept thrusting. "But damn... this shitty table feels like it could collapse any second. Upsie daisy!"

He followed Santos’s lead and picked Misa up into the air, holding her up so that her feet were dangling over the floor while he was still buried all the way inside of her, then walked her to the wall, flipping her around so he could take in that babyface of hers. "Fuckin' hell, you're a hot piece of ass, aren'tcha?"

Her back braced against the wall, he made the whole room thump as he started again.

"You a Daddy's girl too, huh? Want 'ol Frankie to be your Daddy, eh?" He asked before frenching her lips, his mouth tasting like bitter spices and reeking of garlic and onions. "Hah, s'alright if ya don't. Not some freak like Santos. Me? I'd never do nothing to hurt my little Misa. Hnngh..." He hammered away at her cervix again and again. "But you trashy whores? You're just beggin' for it!"

Santos’s hands squeezed her chest, his lips sloppily kissed and nipped at her neck. "Daddy's good little fucking whore... bounce for Daddy... shake those tits... yessss..."

It was a sensory overload for Thot Cat. She did as she was told, bouncing her flat-stacked body up and down, but she only made it a few times before her little legs quivered, her eyes rolled back into her skull, and she came on her father's cock.

"Daddy? Daddy! DDaaahhdeee! UnnFFFf-FFffhh-ffaah-FRRRRRICK!!~"

Kiyoka's hairless, cored-out cunny began to gush girlsquirt all over the immediate area, blasting so far that even Frank felt it splatter against his body as he slamfucked his daughter against the wall.

Meanwhile, the sex Misa was having was even more horrifying when she had to face her own Dad.  She feared what would happen if she stopped playing along now, but with each slam into her cervix it started to become more and more natural to her. Her heels fell off her feet and clattered to the ground, allowing her to curl her pretty little toes each time he slammed into her body. Her fat tits were flattened against his floppy pecs, and she had a look on her face that was a seemingly impossible mix of arousal and disgust. Her nails dug into his back, sure to leave marks even with his sweat-stained shirt still on his body

Mascara was running down her face in a mix of sweat and tears. It felt so wrong and so incredible at the same time...! She was losing herself on her father's cock...

“Daddy! Daddy’s cock!” Kiyoka was gasping between her moans, completely lost to the haze of pleasure. “I’m just a whore for Daddy’s cock, a total schluut who can’t—”

"Enough...!" Santos shoved three fingers into Kiyoka's mouth. "Not another word. My Kiyoka has the voice of an angel... not the depraved screams of a wanton slut like you! Quiet... I can hear her voice in my own head... fuck... it's like she's right here..."

Santos started thrusting up, matching Kiyoka's pace as he steamrolled ahead to his climax.

“Ugh… yesss… I’ll be your Daddy’s girl… please… Daddy…!” Misa cried, tears filling her eyes as she orgasmed so hard it hurt.

"Damn right ya are! You're my fuckin' slut of a daughter, aren'tcha? Your own Daddy just some piece of shit trash. That's how you ended up here." Frank taunted Misa even as he increased the strength of his thrusts, the man getting close to cumming too. "My Misa is the best college in the state, gonna make something of herself. But you...?"

Frank slammed Misa into the wall, then started to shallowly hump her as his balls tightened up, cum gushing right into her womb. "All you'll ever be is a fuckin' whore!"

The Misa that entered the room wasn't the same Misa that was there now. The Misa that was cumming on her father's cock right along with him was a broken shell of a girl now.

"I'm a whore! I'm a ff-fffucking whore! C-cum in my pussshhy, Daahh-deee! EEEEEEEEEE~!!"

Frank blasted his cum into his daughter, filled up her womb, washing out every inch of her babybox before it had no choice but to squirt through what little space there was between her cuntwalls and her father's dick. It began to spray all over their joined laps, her eyes staring down in a mix of awe and horror as she continued to climax on his old boomer dick.

"Kiyo... Daddy's little girl... yesss... you're mine. You belong to me. I own this pussy. Own you. Gonna make sure you never forget it... never let anyone else ever touch... break you on my cock... addicted to it... make you beg for it... beg for it, Kiyo!" Santos roared, losing any control he ever had as he started to pump his cum straight into his daughter's womb!

And Kiyoka? she was just as invested in her own personal moment, slurring whimpered words against her father's fingers as he pumped her pussy.

"Y-yew made me, Daddydaddy...! You own me!! My boobies are -NNH!- y-yours! My kitty is yours! Please, give me cum! Give me cum, Daddy! Please, PLEASE! I love you, Daddy!"

And then came the eruption.  Kiyoka's tummy went from a dick-shaped bulge to an overfilled water balloon, her hands reaching down to caress her cumflated stomach like she was an expectant mother. Much like Misa though, the elasticity of her womb had a time limit and out it came gushing from her cunt to glaze the leather beneath them.  While cum continued to spew from her fucked cunt, Misa was in a passionate make-out session with her own father with her arms around his neck, the flavor of wing sauce staining her face as they sloppily twisted tongues and sucked lips. Cum roped down from their conjoined bodies, the end of the rope collecting a fat dollop before the weight finally snapped it and it splattered onto the red shag carpet - just another load to add to the countless amount of others that had been dumped in this filthy fuckshack.

A half-hour later, the two men were both seated back on their respective couches. The room still stank of fresh sex, the stains of thick cum mixed with a trickle of virgin blood would take hours to clean up enough for the room to even be usable again.

But for now, the two men sat. Frank enjoyed a fresh two pound basket of hot wings, while Santos was relaxing with a chilled bottle of wine. Both of them had their daughters kneeling between their legs, polishing off the mess from their cocks at a languid pace. As much as the two virgins had incited their lusts, another round was out of the question. For now.

"So. As I was saying. Gonzales. It's not enough to have him killed, understand? The man is campaigning with that bitch of a wife of his, and if he's made into a martyr, internal polling puts her as the favorite. Up twenty fucking points."

"Yeah?" Frank spat out chicken bones, bouncing them off Misa's forehead. "And whaddaya want me to do then?"

"I need you to make sure Gonzales's body is found in the seediest hotel this city has to offer. And make sure that when you catch the 'real' killer, it's the trashiest, most washed up, saggiest whore you can find."

"Goddamn." Frank's belly shook with laughter as he rubbed Misa's head. "You're one fucked up son of a bitch, Santos."

Santos took a long drink from the wine flute, rolling the bubbling liquid around on his tongue, savoring the feeling of that taste mixed with the sensation of Kiyoka suckling on his balls. "All for the greater good, Frank."

He grabbed Thot Cat's wig, guided her mouth to his cock, then deepthroated her, not caring that she couldn't breathe.

"After all, we've got to clean this city up. For the sake of the children."

3