v3c48
124 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melty, the  master of the tower, has been  bothered by a certain problem ever since she moved to the city of Alf.

"There are... too many visitors."

The house that Yuri built for her was  luxury and there were no problems at all, but the people of this territory were so carefree  that Melty didn't feel at ease.

Several times a day, when she  was doing research, the door would suddenly open and a young boy would come in, scaring her and causing an explosion.

Because of this, Melty was asked by the neighborhood children, ``Is it your job to make things explode, .  Lady Sage?'' ” was the end of the mater .

Now that she think about it, Melty herself was in trouble because she was in a tower so high that she couldn't  escape , and there were even monsters wandering around, but she probably didn't have an environment where she could concentrate as much as she did in her research.

If it's a tower...

"Okay, let's try it."

Challenge everything. The people around  her thought it would explode anyway, so if  she failed now, that number would just increase by one.

There was nothing strange about it.

The image that comes to mind is the tower building where  she used to live.

If there were no monsters, the place wouldn't be as nice as it is.

However, at that moment, the image of the tower being sliced ​​into big  rings and being blown away came to her  mind.

The image of the tower being blown away was so strong.  and it was scaring …….

"W-how this came to that."

The tower is cut into many rings, and because they are slightly misaligned, it's constantly swaying.

Furthermore, it was obvious that if anything were to shock it, it would collapse.

"What should I do...? For now..."

Using  wind magic to suppress the shaking, and earth magic to reduce the shaking of the ground.

An ice door was attached to the stairs leading up from the first floor to prevent anyone from entering.

She was using the very magic worthy of a sage in an inappropriate way.

"I-I'm sure it won't break down any time soon. Let's find that person who was able to  blow the previous tower without destroying it..."

Melty set out to find Fritz, the Dragon Slayer.

       ◇ ◇ ◇

――Why did  he decide to go on a trip at a time like this...?

Sasha told  her those words when  she went to Yuri's mansion.

She   thought there would be a lot of preparation to go to the Beast Kingdom, so  she  thought it would be several years in advance, but it seems like Yuri and the others left in just a few days.

At such a critical time...

In truth, Melty also wanted to go after him and ask him about the tower.

However, if Melty were to leave this place, the tower would probably collapse due to the shaking.

She  don't want to a repeat the event  of the tower that flew apart and then disappeared.

Fortunately, this place is in the city, so dangerous monsters won't attack and shock the tower.

Moreover, the  shabby shape of the tower meant that there were almost no visitors, so it can be said that the goal was largely achieved.

Except that Melty has to keep using magic all the time...

But what would Yuri do in a situation like this?

When she  imagined a genius magician who became a territory lord at a young age, she  couldn't help but smile as she expected he would create a magic tool to maintain the tower.

--Is this also research in a sense?

Even though it's different from what she  actually wanted to do, thinking about it that way somehow makes her feel motivated.

In this way, Melty became immersed in her research.

       ◇ ◇ ◇

Miranda hears about Melty's past.

As expected,  it was so pitiful and she  so sorry  for her   she couldn't say anything.

"That's right. And this is all Yuri's fault!"

If Yuri hadn't come up with the bizarre idea of ​​blowing up the tower, this strange tower would never have been created in the first place.

Miranda wouldn't have pushed if she hadn't been born.

In that case, Melty's house wouldn't be destroyed.

In other words, it could be said that Yuri was the culprit behind  it.

It is a refreshing  illusion .

In the first place, it was Miranda  and her family who were the masterminds who caused Yuri to come here.

In fact, Yuri was also one of the victims.

She put that aside and  her  thoughts turned to how to scold Yuri .

Then Melty, who had been stunned, finally stood up.

"I-I hadn't bought many daily necessities yet in case something like this happened... So the damage was small..."

She  looked like she had tears in his eyes, so it was hard to believe that the damage was small .

``The whole reason why you ended up like this is because...stupid brother YuriI  is there. Let's complain together."

When Miranda holds out her hand, Melty looks up at her.

 She didn't understand even half of what Miranda was saying, and it was natural for  her to think that Miranda was the direct victim .

Then Lucille said with a sigh.

“If your breasts are flat, take the hand of mine !”

She says it in a very straightforward way. Then, of course, first comes a rebuttal from Miranda.

“I-I’m not flat!!”

"Oh, that's right. I'm just a little unlucky, but it's normal."

'Pettiness brings friends.'

“I-I’m relatively normal among  you guys!”

Miranda was yelling, but  everyone ignored her .

 

1