v4c5
152 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning to the territory after a long time, I told Sasha, who wants to report on various things, that I would hear a detailed report tomorrow, and then I locked myself in the laboratory next to my room ...... in the mansion in order to rest my body.

"I couldn't test it out so easily when I was on vacation. Especially since I was under such close observation."

'Oh, ......, what kind of observation was that?

"'I can't do anything dangerous around Eru or Luna. Besides, after all, Fi is ......"

"What about Fi?

 No, wait a minute.

 I went into the lab alone.

 Who am I talking to now, then?

 I stopped working and slowly looked behind me to see Fee smiling at me.

Yuri-sama, I thought you were going to take a good rest?"

""Ah, ha ha ha ......, well, I was going to, but I couldn't sleep."

"That's a lie. Fi went into the room with you, but Yuri didn't go to the bed, he came to this room first."

"You ......, no way."

    I guess because Fi has been escorting me for so long, she has acquired a lot of assassination skills as she has evolved.

 It was almost impossible for me to detect the presence of such a person when I was on guard, but I was so relaxed that I could finally do the research I had been looking forward to at my mansion.

 

"That way, Fi's mind will always be occupied".

But, you know, sometimes you need a break, right?"

"In Yuri-sama's case, youspends days on end immersed in your research. It's not just once in a while."

"Ugh. ......"

 That's the Fi that's been with me the whole time.

 My actions have been read even before I do anything.

 But, I'm also making progress.

 
 I don't think I'm going to run out of magic and collapse now, and I don't think I'm second to the sage Melty when it comes to magic.

 If you asked her, she would probably argue, "you don't have that kind of crazy magical power and thinking! "
 

I'm fine. It's okay to try a little bit. I'm just taking a break."

 It seems that Fi is not here to stop me.

 She sits next to me with a smile on her face.

 Is she in a good mood?

 It's a rare occasion when Fi gives me permission to sit next to her.

'Is it okay?"

Fi know that Yuri-sama won't run out of magic again."

'Good, then I'll be ...... all night."

"But even though Yuri-sama has a lot of magic, his strength is less than Fi's, so I'll be watching closely to make sure nothing happens to you."

 I am supposed to be more qualified, but I have not been training much, and it seems that Fi's growth is higher than mine.

 I usually don't feel the difference because I can strengthen myself with magic, but if I am not at least a little aware of it, I may be a hindrance if I am placed in an environment where I cannot use magic.

 Since I have the aptitude for magic, I should at least train a little.

 First of all, I would have to train all through the night prior to the special training.

"Yuri-sama is thinking of something nonsensical again!'

 I didn't say it out loud, but for some reason, Fi got the hint.

"No, no, it's nothing special. ......"

"Yuri is the type of person who would spend a few days making magic tools."

No, no, no, it's not that serious!

" You had a similar idea!"

I'm well led on by Fi, and she reads my thoughts.

 I thought she was just angry, but she immediately started to laugh out loud.

 I was laughing along with her as well.

"Finally, this place has developed enough to be called a city."

 The deadline is less than four years away.

 The only thing is, given the state of development of the city, it seems like there's plenty of time for that.

"We will make it even larger and make it as big as the kingdom."

 Fi showed her hands full of the size of the city.

'That's right, ....... Certainly, if we continue like this, it will be a reasonably large territory. ...... But wait. What did you just say?"

"Make it much, much bigger."

No, after that.

"We're going to make it as big as kingodm "

 Fi says it like it's a given.

 How could Fi have made such a mistake?

"I'm not going to build a new country, okay?'

"...... Really?"

 Fi looked surprised.

'Isn't it obvious? For all appearances, I'm just an ordinary lord doing his job .......'

 I'm going to think about it calmly.

 It is true that depending on how one looks at it, my actions up to now seem like I'm trying to start a new country.

 
 As I said, I don't think the Beast King, Emperor, and others are mistaken, but anything that doesn't know more about me could be taken that way.

 If that is the case, there is even a possibility that they will report that I am working to rebel against the kingdom of Inraq.

"This is bad. This is not good. ...... The city has developed to the point where independence is possible, but to be officially reported as a rebel is ......"

 But fortunately, this is a remote area, quite far from the royal capital.

 It will be a long time before the kingdom hears of me.

 Furthermore, the kingdom will not be able to make any immediate moves just by getting the word out, but will send a reliable person to this territory to find out what is really going on.

 If they sense the will to revolt there, the army will move. ......

"...... should we reinforce our defenses just in case?"

 The situation won't change anytime soon anyway.

'Oh, by the way, there was someone here who wanted to see Yuri-sama. "

  Even if the kingdom's side doesn't come, the protagonist's side seems to come.

1