Chapter 11: Rumors
581 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Rumors

Nagatoro had not gone to school. She didn't want to, she didn't feel like it and she didn't have the courage to confront her beloved Naoto.

She cried inconsolably all night, tormented by the regret of having run and not having answered him. Naoto had confessed his feelings to her, and she, overwhelmed by the situation, had run away.

Nagatoro stayed up all night, watching her cell phone and looking at her chat with Naoto. In the end, however, she did not manage to talk to him, and he did not communicate with her either. For Nagatoro, though painful, it was understandable. Who in their right mind would talk to the girl who stood him up after he confessed his feelings to her?

"After all.... He's human" He spoke muffled as his head rested on his pillow "He's a fool, But not so foolish as to grovel to me."

How could she ever speak to him again, What would she do now, How would she live without him?

Her love was great, But her shame was more so preventing her from rising from her bed as she hugged a teddy bear.

But she was snapped out of her thoughts when the door to her room kicked open to reveal her older sister Misaki Nagatoro. The two were almost identical with only the difference being the mole on her sister's face and that she was older than Nagatoro by 4 years.

Her body was also more boluptuous, with slender, large hips and slightly more prominent breasts than her younger sister's. Her hair was longer. Her hair was longer, and she wore a sweatshirt with a pair of sporty leggings that accentuated the older brunette's long, slender legs.

"Hayase!" the girl shouted, entering with a pot and spoon in hand, beginning to bang them as she entered the room.

"Mmmmmm..." grunted the younger girl, covering her face with her pillow. "Leave me alone, Onee-chan," she said roughly.

Hearing this, the woman began to bang harder on the pot as she whirled around the room. "Wake up, wake up, wake up! You didn't go to school! You must do your homework as punishment!"

Irritated and now angry, Nagatoro summoned the strength to stand up and throw a fierce kick at her sister's face. The latter easily blocked it, though. "You're rusty, little sister," the elder replied with a smile, though her countenance changed when she saw her sister's face.

With puffy eyes and large bags weighing down her eyelids, her face showed the exhaustion of a long night, with still-fresh traces of tears.

The older sister let her guard down, her worried expression drawn on her face. "Nii-san, are you okay, why are you crying, what happened?"

Nagatoro looked at her sister angrily, though her countenance broke after a second, falling to her knees and being held up by her sister who acted faster.

Poor Nagatoro burst into tears, worrying her older sister that much more. "I screwed up, I screwed up. Now he hates me... Aaaaaaaahhh," she started crying harder. "Senpai hates me, he loves me and I-I-I left him, I left him."

Nagatoro's confession, full of anguish and remorse, made clear the weight of her emotions and the deep sadness that pervaded her. The older sister, holding her, tried to comfort her as the worry grew on her own face.

-x.X.x-

Naoto opened his eyes slowly as he woke up from a good nap.

It was lunch time so he managed to take a good nap and replenish the sleep he had from the night since because of Sakura he fell asleep late at night.

Until the moment, Sakura has not gone to see him, neither much less the girls like Maki or Yoshi, who lately had lunch with him. Though it may have seemed strange to him, it was nice to be at peace and reflect on all the events that have happened so far.

Naoto, being a shy boy who is afraid of women and has no friends other than those girls, still can't believe he has a girlfriend. The novelty of having a relationship and the memory of the emotional complications with the other girls mix in his mind, leaving him pondering how his life has changed in such a short time.

Despite everything, anyway, he was happy. Sakura was his beautiful girlfriend, one of the girls he had always wanted because of her peaceful attitude, her sense of love and peace, and her dangerous side when you messed with her. That tanned skin and her blonde hair only added to the fascination Naoto felt for her.

Naoto was happy to be with her and have her support his love for the other girls.

"I have a girlfriend..." He said to himself looking at the ceiling of the arts room.

Suddenly, the door bursts open, causing Naoto to shriek from shock and fix his gaze on the door thinking the worst.

In walks a figure with a shapely body and very tall, almost as tall as Naoto. Her hair is long, straight and of a dark purplish-black shade that reaches to the end of her back, with a jagged fringe. Her skin is pale and delicate as porcelain, so white and clear that it seems to glow in the dark. Her eyes are crimson, sharp with a cold, piercing gaze.

Her imposing physique, Well formed with a certain shapely musculature, firm butt, huge tits, a slender waist, long legs and slender arms. A beautiful woman Naoto would recognize anywhere.

"P-president?" he spoke nervously and surprised to see her.

It was none other than Sana Sunomiya the president of the art club and in her third and final year of school. She was the president although due to her classes to get into a good university they don't let her participate but she is still the owner and mistress.

The beautiful and sexy president looked at poor Naoto with withering eyes. She was upset, no, she was angry about the rumors that were circulating around the school so she came immediately to find out first hand what the hell was going on.

She entered the classroom by sliding the door open and locking it, scaring Naoto even more, who had no idea what was going on.

"Hachiouji, I want to talk to you," she told him as she approached him at a steady pace.

"C-clearly president, w-what's wrong?" he replied.

"Don't play innocent" She said reaching out to naoto preventing him from standing up "Answer me truthfully Naoto."

"I-I don't know w-what's going on, I-I don't understand anything chairwoman." 

It seemed that with every word that came out of Naoto's mouth, the president became angrier "Don't lie to me Naoto! I heard the rumors," she replied.

Rumors? Naoto wondered. He had been in class all day and then in the art room, he hadn't heard any rumors.

Wait a minute, what if Nagatoro spread something? Something from last night? Or if someone else saw them? His life was over, ruined, shattered if that got out. He was already imagining a headline like "Sophomore abuses freshman and then denies everything."

A lot of thoughts began to rattle around in his head, making him more nervous, but he decided to put them aside for a moment to ask. Anxiety and fear of possible consequences overwhelmed him as he tried to understand the situation and prepare himself for whatever might come.

"Rumors? W-what rumors?" Nervously he steeled himself.

The president raised an eyebrow as she brought her hands to her waist taking a position of power intimidating Naoto further.

"The rumors that you and that bitch Sakura are dating" She said "Those rumors Naoto, Rumors that you and that bitch and you are together, That you have relations in the art room."

Now Naoto was the one who was perplexed, The one about him being Sakura's boyfriend was true, but the other rumors were not, Maybe someone saw them and started speculating and talking to other students.

"W-well what that S-Sakura is my girlfriend-it's true, B-but ...." 

Slap!

The big slap on Naoto's face from the chairwoman resounded throughout the room, leaving Naoto perplexed, frightened and confused, and he immediately covered his face with his hands.

"I knew that those girls were bad for you and then I find out that you are sleeping with one of them? What the fuck Naoto? What the fuck are you thinking?" The president started yelling at him scaring Naoto even more.

He didn't know why she was acting like this. She was never with him, she was never at the club, why was she getting angry like that?

Naoto didn't understand anything until he looked into the eyes of the rude president. His heart shattered as he saw the president's eyes completely crystallize as tears escaped down her cheeks.

She was crying?

"President?"

"What were you thinking, Naoto! When you were fine here, you were happy here. You had me!" she claimed as she burst into tears, leaving Naoto frozen. "Tell me, what does she have that I don't? Is it her attitude? Her skin? Is it because she's younger? Or is she short? Tell me, Naoto, what does she have that I don't?" she spoke between sobs, but without losing her composure. "Why did you fall in love with her? Why didn't you ever fall in love with me?"

Naoto didn't know what to do. Seeing her there shattered was eating him up inside, especially now that he found out that his chairwoman was in love with him. The room was filled with an awkward silence, and the president's words echoed in Naoto's mind like a painful echo.

9