Content Warning (must read)
256 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! QueiterNoises here to let you all know some stuff before you begin. 

First off, I hope you read the warning I put in the synopsis. For some reason though, too many people seem to just skip over it even though it takes up over half of the novel synopsis. Either way, as mentioned in it, this is a harem novel but will have a wide range of kinks and fetishes mixed in with it to push the boundaries of your typical harem novel. 

The warning levels with asterisks are meant to give you readers an idea of what kind of topics might be discussed in said chapters. For level 4 (****) chapters I will leave an additional warning about the specific contents if I feel it is necessary.
ANYTHING IS FAIR GAME!

What I mean by that is exactly what it sounds like: any fetish, kink, any category you might find on a porn site or through the internet, they all can possibly be in my novel.

The reason for it is just because I want to. As with my other adult novels I've tried a bunch of different things and I like to explore different forms of describing sexual encounters and the pleasure that comes with it. 

Below I'll list some kinks and fetishes that I have already written, or have plans to write into my chapters. Whether you decide to continue reading or not is up to you: 

-
Handjobs, blowjobs, fingering, kissing, biting, vaginal/anal sex, orgies, swinging/sharing, 3some/4some, pet play, watersports, harem/reverse harem stuff, incest, hardcore BDSM, blood, slave play, sexual torture, scat, wax, hairy, BBM, hair pulling, spanking, double penetration, pussy/ass eating, creampies, bukkake, exhibition, flashing, public indecency, hidden sex, bondage, Yuri, Yaoi (possibly), pool sex, Voyeurism, butt plugs, sex toys, pet play, food play, cheating (technically), NTR (very specific type), and probably more. 
-

Things may change later on so I will update this list when I can, otherwise this is what you can expect to be in my novel at some point.
Due to the nature of the school that will be explained more throughout the novel, everyone has sex with everyone. Relationships do not survive well at all and jealousy often leads to students being expelled because they can't deal with letting others get around with people other than themselves. 

The easiest way to explain the relationships between partners specifically, is just that they are in an open relationship. Emotionally, the two are exclusive, however they will sleep and do sexual acts with others of the opposite sex (and possibly same sex), with and without the other person's knowledge. 

As mentioned in the synopsis, please read with an open mind. There are bound to be things that you do not like within these chapters and you are welcome to skip over anything that you do not like. All I ask is that you don't flood comments about how much you hate something. 

I spend a lot of time writing and editing these chapters for both mine and your guys' enjoyment. Negative comments are discouraging but what probably bothers me the most as an author, is when readers constantly ask the same questions over and over without reading the replies I give or reading warnings such as this one.

And that leads me into the main reason for writing this blurb, which is the notorious NTR.

It is probably the number 1 hated kind of kink besides somethings illegal, I completely understand people's hatred for NTR. I hate it as well. To me, I find it nauseating but there is a specific type of NTR, that I am semi-okay with. That being Netori where the protagonist conquerors the antagonist's partner and makes them fall in love with them. 

It usually coincides with unhappy housewives, or men/women in unhappy relationships and the protagonist is there to 'save' them from that. That would be the only form of NTR I would write about, IF I write about it. 

Any other form I despise and will not write about. I am not an expert on NTR since I do not like it at all, but hopefully you understand what I mean when I say that Netori specifically MIGHT be in my novel. 

Any other instances where the women who sleep with the protagonist sleep with other men as well, I consider and put into sharing/swapping/orgy sort of encounters. This is due to the MC not caring, as he has not developed any emotional attachment to the women around him. 

One last thing I want to mention is the possibility of Yaoi (guy on guy) 'activities.' I have not decided whether it will be added or not in its actuality, the same with Netori, but if I do include it, it will be mostly be pertaining to the battle system that will be in the novel. 

He will have to fight other men and use his powers as more of a weapon rather than a form of pleasure. Basically, if you know what swordfighting is, you understand what I mean. Think Shonen battles but naked and their swords are their dicks. Women who also have powers will fight each other in a similar manner to Keijo, if you know about that anime/manga series. 

When encountering members of the opposite sex, they will generally have a sex fight, like 'normal.'

Hopefully this explains some things to you readers and clears any doubts you may have had. Nothing is set in stone yet but as of right now, the only kink I would consider 'disgusting' to some that I have already written about in the 70 chaps I have might be watersports. 

Anyways, please try to read with an open mind. Something you dislike, another may like. Please direct your fellow readers here if they have questions and I will try to answer them here. I won't bother answering them on regular chapters anymore because honestly, it wears my patience down. 

Enjoy reading Uni-sex!~

2