Chapter 31
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world around Elaina turned completely upside down, rushing past her at a speed that she could not possibly comprehend. Colors blurred and smeared in her vision, while all other sensory input seemed to become garbled and confused. She briefly believed she could taste sounds and hear colors, all within the span of perhaps a second or so. Then they stood in a spacious vaulted pavilion tent with various curtains acting as partitions for improvised rooms. Elaina blinked a few times, looking around her quickly as she dripped on the carpet under her feet.

“Nine hells, what was that?” Elaina marveled.

Royce stepped back away from her slowly as if expecting something to happen, but after a few seconds of not seeing what she was waiting for, she gave a short laugh, “Interesting! Usually, people vomit the first time.”

Elaina pursed her lips as if considering whether she was going to vomit. She had briefly felt a little queasy when her equilibrium had been thrown off, but otherwise, she felt fine. The swordmage shook her head and shrugged, “Nope, nothing.”

“Strange,” Royce smirked, her eyes flicking across Elaina’s body with renewed interest before walking away to a large wooden table with food and refreshments littering its surface, “Would you like something to drink?”

“What was that?” Elaina ignored the question momentarily to pose her own, “Teleportation?”

“Realmshifting,” Royce chirped with a little sway of her hips, “basically a shortcut through the spirit world.”

“Shortcut?” Elaina repeated as she took a more in-depth look at her new surroundings. The tent was much larger than anything she had seen in the camp, but she could distinctly hear the sounds of the camp just outside. Most of the others had likely gone to bed at this hour, but there was still the sound of crackling fires and the night shift guards on patrol. There were lanterns lit from within by motes of magical light, though the power emanating from them seemed foreign and strange. There was a fireplace in the corner with a roaring fire inside, keeping the whole of the tent nice and toasty. Nearby, there was even a large bed, far too big to have been brought up the mountain on the wagons.

“Yes.” Royce nodded, noticing Elaina taking in her surroundings, “By stepping onto a pathway in the spirit world, I can travel to the corresponding spot of a location and then step out almost instantaneously. The only catch is that you have to be aware of where you’re going and which path you’re supposed to take to get there. The less familiar you are, the less safe the shift. In Zelmesca, the spirit pathways aren’t well mapped, so I’m limited to short jumps between places I know.”

“Is this a vishanti thing?” Elaina tilted her head, drinking in Royce’s nakedness in the dim light of the magical lanterns. Her skin was pale and creamy, without a blemish or scar, with a shape similar to Elaina’s, albeit with a little less definition. Around her upper arms and thighs were golden metal bands inscribed with magical writing she didn’t recognize.

“Sometimes,” Royce nodded, taking a goblet from the table to drink from it briefly, “But not always. I had to study to learn it, but it’s a relatively common ability among our people. Probably common among anyone else who studies animist magic like us.”

Elaina walked over to the table to take a goblet of her own. A brief sniff told her it was vishanti spring wine, similar to what Lenuta had in her home. It was light and sweet, which Elaina liked. She didn’t typically drink, but right now seemed like an appropriate time. She took a small sip to avoid overdoing it, “And this tent?”

“Oh!” Royce shifted her weight from one leg to the other demurely, flicking her blonde hair over her shoulder, “That’s more of a me thing than it is a vishanti thing. You like it?”

Elaina licked some errant wine from her lips before setting the goblet down, “I’m not sure what it is. I mean magic, obviously. Lots of it. But I can’t really get a read on it.”

The witch shrugged a little, “Animist magic borrows power from the spirits, so it doesn’t typically read the same as other forms of magic to those without a little training. Each hex is granted through pacts we make with those spirits. Upholding those pacts can grow the power of the spirit and, in turn, the hexes you can use.”

Royce motioned with one finger in a vague circle, “Lanterns come from moon spirits, but the fireplace and the tent are all a spirit of the hearth.”

The swordmage walked over to the vishanti, pointing at the inscriptions on the golden bands she wore, “Is that what these are? Pacts?”

“Ah,” Royce’s body language shifted, becoming a little more reserved as Elaina reached out to run her fingers over the bands, “No. Not quite. That’s for my “Gift” from Sophitia. The thing that essentially got me kicked out of all vishanti society.”

A glimmer of shame went through Royce’s eyes, an unexpected moment of vulnerability that looked almost foreign on her, “I can take spirits into myself, allowing them to ride me without handing control over to them. The bands of Imonora, that’s what these are, were originally big in the early days of my people. They used them to train initiates to animism. But that was before the faith took over everything.”

Elaina continued to admire them for a moment before turning her attention back to Royce’s downcast gaze, “Well, I think they look pretty good on you. They really bring out your eyes.”

Royce’s familiar smirk returned as she lifted her eyes again to look into Elaina’s, “Your eyes aren’t too bad either.”

Before the redhead knew what she was doing, she pulled the witch closer to capture those soft lips with her own. They had such warmth to them and such a unique hunger that it inspired the most carnal of thoughts in her. Their tongues met halfway as slick velvety equals, sliding over and around one another in a sensual dance. Elaina could taste the spring wine on the witch’s tongue. It only enhanced the exotic and heavenly flavor that she already possessed. The warmth of the tent, too, was enhanced by Royce and the smooth curves of her body pressed against her own. It felt so good just to hold her that she didn’t want to ever move from that spot, but Royce’s fingers gently gliding along the shaft of her cock reminded her of a perfect reason that she might want to.

Elaina wasn’t sure when it happened, but she’d become fully erect once more, the length of her cock throbbing desperately for more of the witch’s attention. Royce’s fingers didn’t take hold of her this time like in the bath. Instead, they caressed and danced across the aching flesh as she moaned appreciatively into Elaina’s mouth. The swordmage’s hips eased forward against the witch’s hand, a silent plea for more. Again, Royce smirked, breaking the lip lock that the two had formed. But even with the kiss broken, the vishanti didn’t pull away, speaking softly against Elaina’s lips as the redhead desperately sought to reforge the lost kiss.

“Babe?” Royce asked in a husky whisper against Elaina’s mouth, “Are you going to fuck me or what?”

Elaina didn’t have to give it any thought. There was nothing to consider. The answer was an emphatic yes, and the swordmage delivered the answer in the only way she knew the witch wanted: physically. It was simple for Elaina to pick the witch up and toss her down onto the black sheets of the bed. The redhead followed after her, parting her legs eagerly as her mouth desperately sought her breasts. She couldn’t stand not to get a taste of the vishanti again before being inside her. Even as she sucked the hard perky nipple into her mouth, running circles around it with her tongue, she found the underside of her cock grinding against the wet slit between the blonde’s legs.

Royce gasped under Elaina, savoring the attention to her breasts, arching her back to offer the redhead more of her. She spoke the swordmage’s name in a soft sigh, urging her on, wanting her to have her way with her as she had done in the bath. It felt like an unspoken trade between the two, understood somehow through subtle movements they made. Whatever it was, it let Elaina know that the writhing around Royce was doing underneath her was her way of begging for the redhead to be inside her; she needed it.

The prurient haze that Elaina experienced when she was aroused was in full effect, but this time she hadn’t felt the fog settling in before it had. Instead, she was clear-headed one minute and completely overtaken by it the next. Not only was she lost in the farthest reaches of it now, but there wasn’t a part of her that even considered trying to leave it until she got what she came for. No small amount would do. It had been too long. She wanted it in abundance until she was glutted on it. They both did, and Elaina knew it. Royce wanted the exact same thing.

Elaina felt a wave of desire swell within her. Instead of allowing herself to be overtaken by it, she rode it right into the waiting witch’s eagerly awaiting cunt. She sank the entire length of herself into the witch until their pelvises kissed, neatly trimmed pubic hair mingling in an elegant mesh of blonde and ginger.

“Ahn! Yes, Elaina!” Royce ran her fingers through the ginger’s hair, “That’s it, fuck me!”

The encouragement was music to Elaina’s ears, spurring her on to rock her hips back and pull her cock halfway from the snug depths of the witch, only to drive back in with added force. Royce’s legs opened just a bit more as if to emphasize the invitation or afford her a tad more room to do her work. And it was such delicious work for the both of them, hot and sticky in the way that only two passionate bodies writhing against one another could be.

Elaina reared up into a kneel, holding the witch close to her as her rocking hips continued to slide herself through the soft warmth of the beautiful blonde. The redhead wanted to watch her new lover writhe and wriggle under the weight of the punishing strokes of her cock. Royce gave her much more than she bargained for, grabbing her own tits and pressing them together to show off for Elaina.

“You like to watch, don’t you?” Royce gasped, lifting her chin a bit as Elaina grunted in the affirmative, “I like you watching me. I like when you look at me with that hunger in your eyes, that need. So consumed with such powerful lust, all because of me.”

Elaina bit her lip, loving how the filth rolled out of the witch’s mouth when she got going. She took hold of her ankles, holding her legs open while simultaneously using them to brace for the relentless pounding of her hips. “I like how you look at me too, how you talk to me.”

“You like it when I talk dirty to you, baby?” Royce moaned, one hand sliding to the swollen nub of her clit to rub in small tight circles, “yeah, you like it. You wanna hear me moan and scream your name!”

Elaina leaned back, keeping a firm grip on the witch’s legs, the angle of her hips changing slightly to seek out the concealed pocket of sensitivity that she knew was there waiting for her. She could see Royce gazing wondrously at her as their breasts moved in time with one another in a perfectly synced display of debauchery. But the gaze was broken as Royce let out a sudden carnal groan, her eyes rolling back a little into her head as the hand working at her clit faltered briefly. The swordmage had found what she’d been looking for, and she didn’t ease up on it, hammering it mercilessly like an anvil.

Royce’s body quaked violently under the redhead’s assault, unable to hold herself back, “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yessss!” Her voice stretched into an extended cry of delight until her body went taut as a tightly drawn bow, tremendously overdrawn. Then, her voice grew just as strained until it vanished entirely, carried off into the maelstrom of her crushing orgasm.

The bite in Elaina’s lip had provided her with just enough pain to keep from cumming before she was ready, not wanting to disappoint Royce at the moment of truth. The witch had put a lot of effort into getting Elaina into her bed, so she didn’t want to disappoint her. Now, with the finality of the witch’s orgasm, she allowed herself to cross the threshold with her. Elaina’s back arched violently, one hand releasing Royce’s leg to grasp desperately at the exceedingly sensitive flesh of her breast, tugging on it fiercely to add a little extra force to her powerful orgasm.

The intensity of the initial burst felt like it alone would be enough to fill the woman writhing at the end of her cock, desperately milking at it with every last inch of her intimate interior. Instead, something within Elaina clenched again and again, each time ejecting a powerful rush of hot sticky she-cum. Royce groaned hungrily, licking her lips as she whispered dirty affirmations to the redhead emptying herself deep inside her.

As their orgasms ebbed, Elaina lowered herself leisurely back onto Royce to reclaim her lips as they savored the afterglow together. The only sounds the swordmage could hear were the fire’s crackle, heavy breathing, and the gentle wet smacking of their lips and tongues against each other.

“I shouldn’t have let you cum inside me,” Royce giggled, “but I just couldn’t help myself. You’ve got a way about you when you really get going.”

“Is that so?” Elaina whispered against Royce’s lips as she ground her hips forward, her cock still buried inside the witch.

“Mmm, yeah,” Royce nodded, reaching around to grab hold of Elaina’s ass and hold her in place, “Fuck, that’s good.”

“It is,” Elaina kissed the side of the witch’s face a few times, drinking in the smell of her sweet perfume mixed with the tang of their mingled sweat, “Is it going to be alright that I finished inside you? Will it be a problem, you think?”

“I have a tea for that I can drink in the morning,” Royce said dismissively, “Assuming you’re able to sire children. Without testicles, I’m not entirely sure how that works; magic, I suppose? Perhaps the spell accounts for it?”

“Spell?” Elaina said, easing back to catch her breath, “What spell?”

Royce motioned down toward Elaina’s cock as she pulled out of her. The witch’s line of thought was temporarily disrupted as she felt the significant volume of liquid shift inside her, leaking pearlescent jizz onto the black sheets, “Oh my, you were still quite pent up, weren’t you?”

“It’s not a spell,” Elaina moved past the question to address her previous statement, her tone a little defensive.

“Really? It’s not something you added to yourself or someone else put on you?” Royce propped herself up on her elbows, a curious light igniting in her eyes with this new information.

Elaina scooted to one side of the witch to sit, running her hands through her still-damp hair, which had become disheveled in the throes of passion, “Uh, no. I was born like this.”

“Fascinating!” the witch said, her eyes returning to the slowly shrinking erection between Elaina’s legs. The interest in them was slightly different than it had been just moments ago, “I could have sworn that I detected something magical about it, or rather... About your cum.”

“Wait,” Elaina held up a hand with a little chuckle, “You taste magic? In my cum?”

“Well, witchcraft often requires one to imbibe all manner of things,” Royce explained, a little amused with Elaina’s reaction, “You learn to experience their properties through things like smell and taste instead of just sight or touch.”

“And you...tasted magic in me?” Elaina smirked.

“I did, or at least I thought I did. Now I’m not quite so sure,” The witch admitted, “Will probably require some additional research.”

“Oh yeah?” Elaina asked mirthfully, “Research is it?”

Royce turned onto her stomach and crawled into Elaina’s lap face first, taking the cock still slick with their combined lust into her warm eager mouth, “Mhm.”

“Oooh,” Elaina groaned as the warmth enveloped her again, the velvet of her tongue dancing around the shaft and head until she was fully erect again. When the witch’s mouth finally came off her, it was with a satisfyingly wet popping sound.

“Yes, definitely magic,” Royce said, looking up at Elaina impishly.

“Must be my fae blood, I guess,” Elaina speculated, “I suppose it could have trace amounts in other parts of me as well?”

“Oh, you probably could have led with that,” the witch said with phony indignation.

“Well,” Elaina shrugged, “I wanted you to suck me off again.”

“All you need is to but ask, lady swordmage,” Royce said with a bit of a flourish, her mouth going back down to reclaim the ginger’s cock that was once more throbbing and waiting to be satisfied. Elaina exhaled a long sigh of relief as she ran one hand through the witch’s blonde hair. The witch could take her to the base, burying the aching rod of flesh deep in the back of her throat. She didn’t stop there, sparing one hand to push two lithe fingers deep into the heat of her often neglected slit.

Elaina exulted in the dual stimulation as the witch continued to service her. The swordmage’s other hand wandered down her back to caress her soft, milky-smooth skin. Her hand eventually found the gentle curve of her ass, giving it a firm squeeze that earned her a delighted moan around her cock. The pace on her quickened as the fingers inside tenaciously sought a means to venture to greater depths. The witch curled her fingers, finding the exact spot Elaina had with her cock earlier, and a jolt of pure ecstasy to shoot through her body.

“Oh!” Elaina gasped, and before she saw it coming, she spilled her seed into the witch’s greedy mouth. Royce kept on the pressure she was applying inside as the movement of her head reached a furious pace with a slight turn on each stroke, furiously milking her of everything she had. The slick tightness of her twat clenched down hard on the fingers even as spasms quaked through the soft flesh, trying to extract something for itself that wasn’t there. The redhead’s back arched as ecstatic lightning continued to shoot up her spine and conjure faint spots in the corners of her vision. She made no effort to quiet herself, the lustful desire that so often inhibited her decision-making ability banished the idea from her entirely.

When Elaina finally came down from the orgasmic high, she nearly collapsed back onto the bed, a thin sheen of sweat across her chest. A satisfied smile spread across her face as little laps of Royce’s tongue continued to clean her for a few seconds longer before crawling up beside her.

“You want to stay here tonight?” Royce asked in a matter-of-fact tone, wiping the corner of her mouth with her thumb.

“Uh, yeah!” Elaina said more enthusiastically than she intended and tried to dial it back, “I mean, sure. Yeah. That would be great.”

“Great,” Royce smiled and jumped to her feet, retrieving the goblets they had abandoned on the table earlier. When she returned, she handed one to Elaina, who drank much deeper from it than intended.

Royce’s smirk returned as she climbed onto Elaina, straddling her lap as she took a drink of her own, “Let me know when you’re ready for more.”

The swordmage pulled the goblet from her mouth to give a grin of challenge up at the witch, “I’m surprised you haven’t figured it out by now. I’m always ready.”

The witch’s thin brow arched in consideration before she gave a nod of acceptance, “Good, that’s what I like to hear.” Royce lifted herself slightly off Elaina’s lap as she reached around to take hold of her cock, “Still hard, incredible.”

“Always ready,” Elaina repeated proudly.

Royce’s amethyst eyes locked with the emerald eyes of the swordmage as she held the cock in place, pressing the swollen head of it to the tight pucker of her asshole and sinking down onto it with practiced ease.

1