Prologue (info dump)
21 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter will be basically used to explain some technical things in the story.

This story is set in a world where some people awaken the power to control elements or attributes after they turn sixteen. These people are known as awakened. Their are dungeons and forests overun with monsters. People grow stronger by killing these monsters.

There are two types of awakened. The warriors and the mages. A warrior has a boost in attributes, with one attribute being dominant and mages control elements. Attributes could be speed strength or any physical ability. 

There are two grades of elements. The common ones are known as basic elements. Elements like fire, water, light, etc, all fall under basic elements. Then there are the universal element like gravity, space, time, etc.

In the kingdom which the protagonist recides, a user of a universal element is imprisoned or killed of he is unable to activate his source on time so as to prevent them from becoming unmonitored threats

In this world, there are three different kinds of awakened people: the emitter, the converter and the absorber. What differs between them are three sources. They can either be a warrior or a mage. 

Sources are what an awakened draws their power from. 

For an emitter, they draw from something known as a mana-heart. It is an organ that generates pure mana that is used as a form of fuel for those elements or attributes. 

For an absorber, they draw their power from a mana-storage which takes a particular factor from its surrounding (could be elements or emotions) and then converts it to whatever element or attribute of the user.

For a converter, their source is known as mana-skin. The user manipulates the elements they control rather than create it. Simply put, a first stage ice mage converter might over power a second stage earth mage if they fight at the South-Pole. Warriors can be emitters or absorbers, but cannot be converters.

There are five stages of monster; basic grade, rare grade, epic grade, legendary grade and mythical grade. 

The rating for humans are

Awakened

Enlightened

Transcended

Demigod

God

1