Chapter 11 “A Private Night With Yor” +18
417 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yor smiled and nodded when she heard this. Both of them went straight to their hotel room instantly.

Once they arrived and closed the door of their room. Noah and Yor started to kiss each other again. They were kissing passionately, and their bodies were pressing against each other.

Yor started to remove her clothes while Noah did the same. Their bodies were exposed to the cold air of the hotel room, and they felt the temperature rise as they kept on kissing and touching each other.

They moved their way to the bed, and Noah was on top of her. They continued to kiss each other, and Yor's hands were wrapping his body. Noah started to move his hand to Yor's chest and started to rub her breasts.

"Mmh..." Yor moaned as he rubbed her breasts and teased her nipples.

"Do you like it?" Noah whispered as he played with it.

Yor nodded, "Y... Yes."

Noah smiled and kept on doing it. He kept on kissing her while twirling his fingers around her breasts and then pinching her nipples.

Yor moaned and started to feel pleasure coming from his hands. His tongue kept on moving inside Yor's mouth, and she was feeling very aroused.

As time went on, he kept on massaging her breast while kissing her. Yor was getting very wet, and Noah could feel her fluids dripping down her thighs.

He stopped kissing her for a moment. Both of them were panting from the intense session of making out.

There was a sliver of saliva coming out of her mouth, and her eyes were closed.

"Please..." Yor said in a soft voice.

"Please, what?" Noah asked.

"Don't stop..."

Noah smiled, and he started to kiss and lick Yor's neck. He moved his tongue all over her neck and collarbone.

"Nggh..." She was feeling a sense of pleasure from his tongue moving up and down through her neck.

He continued to lick her collarbone, and then he licked the sides of her breasts. Yor was breathing heavily, and her body was trembling from the pleasure.

Noah moved his head down and licked her breast, and started sucking on her nipples. Yor moaned in pleasure as he sucked on her nipples, and his tongue moved around them.

Yor moaned as she felt his tongue circling around her nipple. She even grasped his hair and pulled him closer to her.

His tongue was still circling around her nipple, and he was sucking on it. His other hand was rubbing her breast while his mouth was on her nipple.

He moved his head away from her breast and kissed her lips. They were kissing passionately, and Noah's hand was still on her breast.

Yor was smiling and panting as she looked at him from below. Noah was also smiling while looking at her.

"Can we switch?" Yor said with a low voice.

"Are you sure?"

Yor nodded, "I want to do something for you in return for your acts for today."

Noah smiled and let Yor be on top of him. She looked at him for a moment, and then she kissed him.

Her tongue entered his mouth, and she was exploring it. She could feel his tongue moving around her mouth.

She then broke the kiss and started to kiss his neck. She was kissing his neck slowly, and he could feel her tongue on his skin.

She kissed his neck for a few minutes, and then she started to move her head down to his chest.

She licked his chest and she was moving her tongue around it. He felt a sensation as he felt her tongue moving around his chest.

She kept licking his chest, and her hands were moving all over his body. Noah was feeling a sense of pleasure from her actions, and his body was trembling.

Yor smiled, and she moved down. She placed her hand on his cock, and started stroking it. She then looked at him while showing her smug smile.

She started to lift her breast and put his cock in between her breasts. Her soft skin was enveloping his cock, and she was massaging his cock with her breasts.

"Since you love my breast so well and played it with a lot. I'm going to do the same to you with it." Yor said while gently moving her breasts.

"Aah..." Noah was groaning as he felt the sensation from her breasts.

"You like it, don't you? I can feel you're hardening more." She was teasing him as she continued to massage his cock with her breasts.

His cock was being stimulated by her breasts, and he was feeling the warmth of her body.

Yor smiled, and she moved her head down and started to lick the tip of his cock while stroking the shaft with her breast.

She kept on licking the tip of his cock, and she was moving her tongue all over the tip. He was feeling a sense of pleasure from her tongue.

He was feeling the pleasure, and he was trying to hold back his orgasm as much as he could. Yor smiled as she could feel that he was trying to hold his orgasm.

Looking at this, she smirked. She was still licking the tip of his cock, and she was still massaging his cock with her breasts.

"You don't have to hold back." She said to him while she moved her breast faster and faster.

Noah could feel his climax approaching, and he was breathing heavily. You noticed this, and she smirked. She moved her breast and her tongue faster and faster, and she could feel him about to cum.

"Yor..."

With all of the stimulation that came from her mouth and her breast, Noah couldn't hold his it anymore. He came hard, and he could feel his body shaking from the intense pleasure.

His cum was flowing everywhere, and he could feel himself releasing a lot of cum. He could feel his cum flowing all over her breasts, and he could see her breasts covered with his cum.

"Did you like that?" Yor asked with a seductive smile.

"Y.. yes..." Noah was breathing heavily.

"It's not over yet, darling." She said as she climbed up to his face and lowered her pussy to his mouth.

Yor sat on Noah's face, and she was rubbing her wet pussy on his mouth. Noah could smell her scent, and he could taste her sweet juices.

Noah was licking her pussy, and his tongue was moving around her clitoris. He could taste her sweet juices, and he could hear her moaning.

Yor was moaning as she felt his tongue moving around her clitoris, and his lips were sucking on her pussy.

"Mmmh... Ahhh..." Yor was moaning loudly as she felt his tongue and lips moving around her clitoris.

Noah was licking her clitoris, and he was moving his tongue all over her pussy. She could feel his tongue moving deeply inside, and his lips were sucking on her pussy.

She was breathing heavily, and she was moaning loudly as he kept on licking her clitoris. She was enjoying the pleasure, and she could feel herself getting close to her orgasm.

"Keep going..." She said to him while moaning.

He kept licking her clitoris and her pussy, and he could feel her orgasm approaching. She was breathing heavily, and she could feel her legs trembling.

"Mmmmhhh!" She was moaning loudly as she came all over his face.

She could feel her orgasm, and she could feel her juices flowing all over his face. She was panting heavily, and she was shaking.

Noah could feel her juices flowing on his face, and he could feel her clit pulsing. He was breathing heavily, and he could feel his heartbeat quickening.

Yor slowly lifted her body up and moved down. She smiled at Noah as she placed her pussy on top of his cock.

"It's time for the main dish." She said while looking at his cock.

8