The Battle Beyond The Stars
9 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scene is of Hiroshi. Thinking at the table, he thinks that his identity will be leaked, and then he will gain more headaches. He must wear a mask and different clothes without wasting his time. He dresses up, and with the blue mask, he rushes to Emi's house. Emi was studying at his table and learning some magic skills. He told Emi to get ready for action, as I need your help.

A neutron star is approaching our solar system; if it arrives, mass destruction will take place." Emi is shocked to know that she stands up and gets ready to be in action. Emi Told, "If You Are a Superhero, Then You Have the Ability to Fly and Labute Someone's Gravity." Hiroshi stood thinking. And he said, "Yes, I could have. Let's Test It." Emi and Hiroshi went to his rooftop, and Emi told him to think of flying and teleporting. Hiroshi listened to Emi, and then Facing the moon, he closed his eyes and thought of flying. He jumped and launched his body up, and there he went and could fly. Emi was surprised and excited. She told him to think of teleporting, and Hiroshi taught, and he was teleported to his college. He opened his eyes. He was shocked and excited; he closed his eyes and went back to Emi. Emi was searching here and there for where he had gone, and then Hiroshi appeared. Emi said, "You have the ability to succeed on this mission; I am with you on this mission."
In the scene, Villian orders his general Raziel, "Now it's Time to Implement Our Plan."Raziel knelt and agreed, and then disappeared from there. Villian there laughed out loud. The scene consists of Emi and Hiroshi, both wearing masks and dresses. Emi gives Hiroshi a hero-like dress, and the blue mask he gives Hiroshi looks like a perfect hero. Emi brought a blue potion from his lab and said, "Drink this potion a little, or else you will not be able to breathe in space." Hiroshi Drunk That Potion, and Emi too...

Emi's eyes glowed, and she said, "Wow... As I expected." They both, without time waste, went to the rooftop, and Emi dressed in greenish and blackish with a light green mask. They both agreed and flew through space like a light flash. Within 3 seconds, they crossed the moon, stopped, and saw the solar system, the sun, and all things. Emi said, It's beautiful, but Hiroshi said, We will see this. Later on, let's go on. They traveled with great speed. The neutron star is very far, but its speed is more than we think. After a few seconds with more than light speed, they both were very near the neutron star, but as soon as they reached such close, Hiroshi was pushed back with great force, and Emi was also...
Hiroshi pulled himself back and moved back. He saw that it would throw all the objects that came near it. Hiroshi told Emi to keep on trying to make this neutron star change its direction. Emi waved his hand towards it and started being magical. Repulsion and green rays came to the neutron star, and the EMI tried to control and change its path. While Hiroshi already has the ability to change the space-time graph, transfer, and teleport, Hiroshi closed his eyes, and a whitish-yellowish glow came. He pointed his hand and imagined that the neutron star To change its path and collapse When this and a graph of spacetime appeared in his mind, he changed the path of the neutron star.
While all this was happening, Raziel was seeing it, and Raziel stopped then, as commanded, he attacked Emi. First, with his black magic ability, Emi was hurt, and there he saw that at that side, Raziel was standing with his red eyes and a strange smile. Hiroshi was in great concentration. He splashed the same attack on Hiroshi, but Emi destroyed it. Raziel got angry, and in anger, he screamed and stretched his body, and lighting appeared. The lighting got on Emi, but Emi dodged it. Raziel waved down his sword from his belt in his left size.

The black and red flame appeared. He came to Emi, and they were both fighting Emi with his magic and Raziel with his sword. While this was happening, Hiroshi opened his eyes, and the neutron star slowly began to move from its place, and the path of the neutron star changed. Hiroshi also imagined collapsing this and destroying this neutron star, which would be like 70 light years away. After this, Hiroshi saw that Raziel and Emi were fighting; Emi was in bad condition, and Raziel was laughing and using his powers of lighting and dark powers. Hiroshi got angry and flashed. A punch to Raziel, Raziel was flawed and got very serious damage in his chest. The shield and the armor were destroyed as the armor is undestroyable, but the armor got a small crack. Hiroshi used his time-dilation ability and closed his eyes. He imagines Raziel completely destroying And he soon opens his eyes, but nothing happens. Hiroshi was shocked. The Raziel was damaged and not able to talk. Hiroshi and Emi attacked both with lightning abilities, and Raziel got teleported to his own dimension.

(Image of the main Villian)
The-Villian-Kage.jpg

The villain was there, and with red eyes, he was angry about being destroyed. He scrolled, and Raziel stood straight and said, "Dear Minister, I tried my best, but I thought only a hero would be there, but a girl with her magic, he does magic, and I have knocked that girl. But that girl distracted me till that hero has done his work, and the hero has used many skills and abilities. He in one puch cracked my unbreakable chessplate, but need no worry, it will automatically be healed.
Minister, I think our human host on planet Earth can do something because God has provided a shield to that solar system, and you and I can do anything." Villian In Anger answered, "Our plan of bringing the neutron star to the galaxy has flopped. I have just changed the path of the neutron star, which is a few light years, and increased the speed with my just mind. How the hell was my plan? We floated our plan to trap the hero and kill him there outside of the solar system beyond the shield, but we failed to do so." The Villian added, "No worry, Raziel. This is just a start."
Moving Back Emi and Hiroshi are damaged by the attacks of Raziel. The Hiroshi said to Emi," Are you all right? Everything is fine. I have successfully changed the path of the neutron star, and it will collapse itself a few light years away. I think we should go back."

They got back at the same speed, arrived at the earth, and entered. Emi landed on his rooftop, and Hiroshi said to Emi, Take care, and went and teleported to his home bed. "Hiroshi was thinking of that monster-like-looking person who attacked Emi. He was in Dellima, and that entity being his shield was much more powerful than he thought it was. He opened his hand. The piece of 1 cm was in his forefinger, and he took that piece and put it on the table safely. And I went to sleep.

{at morning} 

In the news, Neutron Star News is streaming. The news anchor on it appeared and said, "Merical happened. The neutron that was arriving suddenly disappeared and changed the path. I think God has saved us."
Hiroshi was watching in his downstairs dining room. He smiled and ate all his breakfast. He said that he was going to meet his friend for a project discussion. Mom said, "Okay, arrive soon before lunch." He said okay and left. He arrived at Emi's house, and Emi welcomed him with a great smile. And invited to come inside. She had some potato chips on his table. They were discussing that entity who tried to distract us from their task.

 

They both went to the library and researched about this in the ancient library, where many things are related to old mythology and things they were sure they would get regarding the devil. During a quiet moment in the library, Emi is perusing an old book on ancient civilizations and their connection to celestial objects. As she flips through the pages, a loose piece of parchment falls out. Hiroshi picks it up, and they both examine it closely.
The parchment contains a series of symbols and cryptic messages, clearly not part of the original text. Emi recognizes some of the symbols as belonging to ancient secret societies, but she's baffled by their presence in this book. The cryptic message hints at an "unseen hand guiding the destiny of worlds."

Hiroshi and Emi exchange puzzled glances. They decide to ask the librarian about the parchment, but when they do, he seems taken aback, refusing to acknowledge its existence or offer any explanation. This mysterious encounter leaves Hiroshi and Emi with an unsettling feeling as if they've stumbled upon something far bigger than they could have imagined. They tuck the parchment away, determined to unravel its secrets and continue their research...

2