Clash Of Shadows
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the previous chapter, you read about the journey of Hiroshi and Emi from Professor Tanaka to the Forest of the Secrecy of Dark Entities.

Now moving Back, As Hiroshi and Emi walked through the quiet streets, Hiroshi clenched his fists, a look of determination etched across his face. "Kage," he muttered through gritted teeth, "I will find you and put an end to whatever darkness you've brought upon this world."
Emi, sensing his resolve, placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "We will, Hiroshi. Together."

In the deepest recesses of the enigmatic Kage dimension, where the very essence of darkness merged with the cosmic energies of a multitude of galaxies, an event of cosmic proportions was poised to unfold. Kage, the embodiment of primordial darkness and chaos, stood at the epicenter of this cosmic arena. His presence transcended mere existence; his form was an ever-shifting silhouette that seemed to weave in and out of the fabric of reality itself.

Opposite him, a formidable challenger emerged from the abyss of the dimension—a malevolent entity known as Azura. With skin the hue of crimson embers and eyes that blazed with unholy fire, Azura emanated an aura of dread that echoed through the dimension, unsettling even the most ancient cosmic beings.
Anticipation for the impending battle hung in the air like an oppressive storm. Spectators, cosmic entities drawn from the farthest reaches of the universe, congregated along the fringes of the dimension. They had come to witness a spectacle that would defy the very laws of existence—a battle that would etch its memory into the chronicles of cosmic history.

 

 

The clash commenced with an eruption of cosmic energies as Kage lunged forward, dark tendrils extending like serpents of shadow, yearning to entangle his adversary. Azura, in response, unleashed a relentless barrage of fiery projectiles, each one a blazing comet of destruction. The moment their cosmic powers collided, the very foundation of the dimension trembled, as if the universe itself shuddered in anticipation.
Azura's voice, dripping with arrogance, echoed ominously. "Kage, you overestimate your power. I am a force to be reckoned with, and I'll prove it by tearing down your pathetic dominion."

Kage's cold and eerie laughter reverberated through the dark realm. "You dare challenge me? I am the embodiment of darkness, the master of realms, and you will bow before my might."
Their battle transcended dimensions, sending shockwaves through the fabric of reality itself. Fire and darkness clashed with cosmic fury, shaking the very foundations of existence.
For every strike that Kage delivered, Azura countered with equal ferocity, their powers locked in a harmonious discord that sent cosmic shockwaves radiating through the dimension. These waves propagated like ripples in the celestial sea, distorting the very fabric of space and time. Kage attacked his opponent with a dark charge ball and shockwave. Unfortunately, Azura got hit, causing significant harm and the loss of one of his arms.
As the battle raged on, both entities pushed themselves to the brink, tapping into the boundless reservoirs of their otherworldly abilities. Kage's shadows writhed and congealed into deadly constructs that sought to ensnare Azura. In response, Azura's flames burned with an intensity that defied the laws of thermodynamics, consuming everything in their voracious path.

 

 

The battle raged on, with each entity summoning its most devastating attacks. Stars, celestial debris, and cosmic energies were hurled like projectiles, colliding and exploding in mesmerizing displays of celestial pyrotechnics. The very dimension itself seemed to quiver under the relentless onslaught as if the boundaries of reality strained against the forces at play.
But as the battle surged to its zenith, fate took an unexpected turn. Kage, momentarily distracted by a cosmic anomaly, faltered, providing Azura with a fleeting opportunity. In an instant, Azura launched a devastating assault—a searing beam of hellfire, a confluence of a thousand supernovae—that struck Kage with unerring precision.For a fleeting moment, it appeared as though Kage was vanquished, his form flickering like a dying star on the precipice of oblivion. The cosmic spectators gasped in shock, their collective consciousness sent into tumultuous disarray. But Kage, defiant in the face of annihilation, rallied, drawing from an abyss of power that defied all reason. With a resounding roar, Kage rose from the precipice of defeat, his form enveloped in a shroud of impenetrable darkness.
The Kage is teleporting and hitting the Azura, and Azure could not dodge all of this attack. The Azure kneeled down and fell. Kage Closes His Eyes, Labutating in the Air, to try to make a powerful attack end and kill the Azura.

The Kage laughed and said, "Is this the end of Azura? You have defended yourself. If you had given up, I should have forgiven you. But now it's too late. Now hold on to this."The Kage created a red energy ball and a straight beam of bluish and reddish approaching Azura, but Azura lying down teleported and came back from the Kage. The Kage looked back, and within a second, Azura punched the Kage with his flamming hand and with a loud sound, but he hit the Kage. The Kage was there only and there was no harm, and the Kage laughed. The Azura was shocked at how this attack had not harmed Kage. Azura said in great confusion and shock, "No, this was not an ordinary attack. This attack can even destroy a whole planet. Even if I touch the planet, it can also be destroyed. But, how is this possible? You Got No Harm? This is impossible. Kage laughed and said, "Listen, Azura. My armor, my chest plate, is unbreakable and also can't be melted or destroyed, and even if you put the whole galaxy's weight on this chest plate, it will remain in the same condition."Kage laughed and echoed Kage, with his red eyes, attacked Azura. The Azure got injured and fell down to the Kage Land, and a lot of air flowed after the fall.
Kage went down and said, "Listen, Azura. You have completed Defeated. Now Accept Your Defeat. Azura Wihin, a milisec, attacked the kage with his Sonic blast, and the Kage was thrown out at a distance and laid down.

 

Azura stood up with his sword, one eye closed and said, "Kage, from 60,000 years I haven't been defeated. You are the only devil that I have been till now. But I will never accept my defeat. Do whatever you want." Kage Stood Up with Blue Energy and Attacked a Beam of Light and Dark Energy around the beam to the Devil Azura. The Azura had now been hurt by this. Kage laughed. "Now you can't do anything. This is my victory, Azura."
After the words of Kage Kage pointed his hand toward Azura, and then a dark black rope type captured Azura. Azura shouted with pain. He was trying to let it out, but he couldn't.

 

 

Kage laughed and went to his own place at the top of his castle, and then he said to Azura, "Oh, so well, Azura. What is your last wish?"Azura has not replied. The Kage then laughed and said, "Okay, no worries, Farewall Azura." Kage then shouted and swapped his hands, and then Azura got teleported to some distance, and then Kage Kept his hand on Azura's Head and Swallowed His Soul, and then Azura's body became ash. Azura's only remaining thing was his outer shield and swords, and the other thing that remained was his ash. Kage laughed and echoed the realm. Raziel was enjoying Azura and Kage's fight. He also joined the laughter.
Kage murmured in laughter, "Now it's time for you to be killed like this. Once I kill the hero of the galaxy, I will capture another galaxy in my collection."He inhaled some air and saw up, and he crushed two planets from the Azura Galaxy he captured by just moving his hand. He laughed madly, and Raziel, with his arms folded, laughed along with his minister, Kage.
Moving back to Earth, where Hiroshi and Emi are approaching their home, they discuss that entity.

 

 

Hiroshi said to Emi, "Who was that entity who told things about Kage?" Emi in Great Thought said, "Yes, I am also thinking that." That encountered the entity and the Book of Ancient Revealed and threatened both. But Hiroshi is brave. He just wants to kill Kage. He is not scared of anyone.
Hiroshi and Emi For a change of mood, they stopped at the shop and bought ice cream. They both ate ice cream. Emi said, "This ice cream is amazing."They both together walked and reached Emi's home, where they sat in his room.

---

1