Part 2: Overtime
530 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At five o’clock she felt a hand on her shoulder, and Ms Hollie leaned over and stopped the player.

“Would you like your cage removed?” Ms Hollie whispered in Josie’s ear. She didn’t stop for an answer, but walked away. Josie scrambled back from her desk and followed her.

Ms Hollie walked to the lift, Josie at her heel.

“Not your office?” she asked. 

Ms Hollie took out her pocket watch. “After hours now,” she said. “If you’d rather go home…” Her hand hovered over the ground floor button.

“No,” Josie said.

Ms Hollie pressed the fourth floor button. “Management often take work home,” she said. “Luckily we live in the building.”

The lift door opened onto a small corridor with three doors.

“In here,” said Ms Hollie, and led her into an apartment. It was decorated in the same minimalist style as her office. Ms Hollie guided her through to a bathroom, and began unbuttoning Josie’s blouse.

“A shower after work is always nice,” said Ms Hollie. “And you’ve had quite a tiring week.”

Josie nodded. She was feeling somewhat disconnected, but she let Ms Hollie undress her. “Management may do whatever they like,” she muttered. 

“That’s right,” said Ms Hollie. “Bend over a bit, let’s get that buttplug out. Mrs Kerr can be a bit… robust for a newbie. But with some practice, you will learn how to serve her well.”

“I must serve management however they please,” Josie recited.

“Yes,” said Ms Hollie, “but that takes training. And practice. We’ll help you.”

She produced a key from somewhere, and unfastened Josie’s cage. She found herself becoming erect very quickly, and this kind of brought her to her senses; she was standing naked in a bathroom with her boss. 

Ms Hollie kissed her mouth, roughly, forcing her tongue into Josie’s mouth. Josie surrendered, but it was over quickly.

“Shower. Wash,” said Ms Hollie, nudging her towards the shower. 

Josie relaxed under the warm water for a few seconds, and began washing, aware of Ms Hollie unashamedly watching her. She felt the burn of a full body blush.

Ms Hollie was also undressing, very neatly and precisely, folding each piece. Josie wasn’t sure whether she ought to watch or not, so she did. She was almost painfully hard.

Ms Hollie stepped into the shower, and helped her wash. She also ran her fingers across her breasts and butt, neck and navel. She kissed Josie fiercely again.

When they were dried, Ms Hollie led Josie through to a bedroom. A guest room, perhaps, judging by the sparseness of decoration. Ms Hollie lay Josie down on the bed, and Josie relaxed, assuming she was going to be fucked. But instead Ms Hollie fetched headphones and a small MP3 player from a side cabinet.

“Advanced training,” she said, straddling Josie to put the headphones in place.

“Management knows best,” said the headphones, in almost a whisper, but triple-braided, like three voices speaking in unison. “You must serve management however they please.”

Ms Hollie used a remote to switch on the flatscreen at the foot of the bed. It was the same swirling white noise she had seen before. The intensity was turned up so high that the whole room reflected the spiralling static. 

Ms Hollie kissed Josie, again, roughly and for a long while. “Management may do whatever they like,” said the headphones. Ms Hollie massaged her breasts, running spirals round her nipples. “The mere presence of management arouses you,” said the headphones. Ms Hollie teased Josie, brushing her pussy against the tip of her engorged girlcock. Josie whimpered, though she couldn’t hear herself above the headphones. Ms Hollie was kissing her again, biting, sucking. With a hand she guided Josie into her, and rocked gently, unhurriedly, as she kissed her collarbone. 

Josie watched the swirling lights on the ceiling, and listened to the voices, as Ms Hollie very gradually accelerated. 

Josie was still wearing the headphones when she awoke in the morning’s light. She tore them off. The flatscreen was also still going, but daylight limited its effect. She was quite well rested, but felt a little bruised. Bites and hickies, and a dull ache in her groin; she wasn’t sure how many times she and Ms Hollie as fucked. It all merged into one. A lot, she guessed. 

She cast about for clothes, or even a blanket; she found none. She needed the loo, so she had no choice but to dash across the kitchen to the bathroom. Ms Hollie and Miss Maddison were sitting at the kitchen table. 

When she returned from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, Ms Hollie pushed out a chair, and poured her a tall glass of water.

“Er, where are my clothes?” Josie said, looking down. “I’d better get home.” She already had an erection. 

Ms Hollie smiled. “Unfortunately, management still need you here,” she said.

“I must serve management however they please,” Josie said, and felt the warm glow of affirmation. Of course, that was right.

Miss Maddison drew the towel away from her. “You are so pretty,” she said. “Especially your mouth. Don’t you agree, Naomi?”

Ms Hollie took Josie’s chin and turned her towards her, kissing her fiercely. “Yes. Don’t be too rough.”

“Hey, you’re the one that’s covered her in hickies,” said Miss Maddison, turning Josie back towards her. “The worst I’ll do is give her an achy jaw.” She kissed Josie, too, more clumsily than Ms Hollie.

Ms Hollie rolled her eyes. “Just be careful,” she said.

“Of course,” Miss Maddison said, grinning. She took Josie’s hand, and led her back into the bedroom. She pushed her down onto the bed. “Lie nice and still,” she said, and put the headphones on her. “Management may do whatever they like,” said the headphones. “Management may do whatever they like,” repeated Josie, quietly.

“Yes,” said Miss Maddison, reaching into her handbag. “Let’s put some lipstick on you.” Her voice sounded faint, but Josie could just about make it out over the headphone voices.

She straddled Josie, and put the lip gloss on thickly. Josie could feel Miss Maddison’s hard girlcock pressing against her breast.

“All done,” said Miss Maddison. “Open wide.” She repositioned herself, kneeling over Josie’s head, and inserted her girldick into Josie’s mouth. Josie gulped, as Miss Maddison pinned her between mattress and groin. She licked and sucked desperately. She could just about breathe, but it was all Miss Maddison’s scent. 

Miss Maddison pulled a little way out, and then slammed in again. Josie whimpered, which seemed to encourage Miss Maddison. She started to fuck her mouth with abandon; Josie did her best to suck, but most of the time she concentrated on not choking. “Happiness is obedience and service,” the headphones said.

Soon enough, Miss Maddison came and Josie swallowed what she could; she had little choice in the matter. 

Miss Maddison slumped off to the side, breathing heavily. 

“Very good,” she panted, snuggling closer. 

“I must serve management however they please,” said Josie. That was true. She was happy to serve.

“Mmm,” said Miss Maddison. “Listen to your training until I’m ready to go again.” 

She reached down for Josie’s girlcock, and played with it absent-mindedly, keeping it hard, but stilling whenever she approached orgasm. Josie groaned and tried to concentrate on the voices.

Josie wasn’t sure whether she slept on not, or fell into some sort of trance, or just spaced out. Her erection was aching, tense with need.

“Turn over,” said Miss Maddison. She was lying next to Josie, her erection level with Josie’s head. She lifted a headphone off one ear. “We can go slower this time. You will lick my cock, kiss it, tongue-bathe every inch, run your tongue across every furrow, suck every crevice. Take your time. If you serve well enough, I might let you come.” She placed the headphone back, and lay down. Josie did as she was told; it didn’t occur to her to do otherwise. 

She kissed around the base of the shaft; she could see traces of her lip gloss, and left more. Miss Maddison’s scent surrounded her. She worked her way up the shaft, and took the head into her mouth, exploring its shapes and textures with her tongue. She took her time. The voices seemed almost like waves now; words so familiar that they didn’t seem like words anymore. She did her job, her service, diligently and thoroughly, because that was what management would want. 

It actually caught her by surprise when Miss Maddison came, but she lapped it up carefully, and kissed the girlcock while it detumesced.

“You were made to be a cocksucker,” said Miss Maddison, ruffling her hair. “Every time you don’t have a girl’s throbbing cock in your mouth is a mistake.”

She shuffled down the bed, and turned Josie over again, grabbing her girlcock and gently massaging it. Josie closed her eyes and prayed Miss Maddison would get faster. 

A second hand joined, as someone—Ms Hollie, Josie guessed—lay down on the other side.

“Having fun, Danièle?” said Ms Hollie.

“Oh yes,” said Miss Maddison. “I will get so much use from that mouth.” She kissed Josie’s shoulder. “Just trying to decide if she should come. I did promise her, but edging her is such fun. And she’ll probably come later.”

“That’s mean,” said Ms Hollie, though she kept her hand going at the same gentle pace. “We’re supposed to be good managers.”

“You’re the one who loves caging them!” 

“Yeah, well, that is pretty funny,” said Ms Hollie. “But the point is to reflect whose decision it is.”

She kissed and nipped Josie’s breast.

“Josie, would you like to come?” she said.

“Yes, please.”

“Do you understand that your pleasure is ours to give or take?” said Ms Hollie. “It belongs to management to bestow.”

“Yes,” said Josie. “Management may do whatever they like. Happiness is obedience and service.”

“See?” said Ms Hollie, tightening her grip and accelerating her caressing. She bent her head and took a mouthful of breast. Miss Maddison did the same on the other side. Josie threw her head back and moaned, listening to the voices, until she felt herself splatter on her own belly.

A break; Josie let herself be steered to the toilet, and to the kitchen table. She drank water and ate an energy bar. Across the table, Miss Maddison sat, half-dressed and reading her phone. Ms Hollie, wearing a t-shirt and boxers, read a magazine with a graph on the cover. Josie still blushed to be sitting there nude, but if management wanted her to have clothes, they would give her some.

“You’ve got all the things?” said Miss Maddison, after a while.

“Yeah,” said Ms Hollie. 

“Because you know last time…”

“Yes,” said Ms Hollie, a bit shortly. “I remember you losing the vibrator. But I’ve had Claudia check and sterilise everything.”

“Good,” said Miss Maddison. “We should get started then.”

The headphones went on again; Josie found the voices comforting now. They understood everything. It was just getting dim enough that she could see the spiral light again; that was welcoming too.

They lay her on her stomach, pillows under her hips. I must serve management however they please, she thought, and felt the comfort in that statement. 

She heard—distantly—the snap of nitrile gloves being pulled on, and the shock of lubricant being squirted into her. She quivered. Then a probing finger, playing with her asshole, pushing in. 

“Loosen up,” said Ms Hollie. “Mrs Kerr won’t be so gentle this time. It will be a lot easier if you’re relaxed.”

Another finger was inserted. Ms Hollie twisted her hand and stroked Josie’s prostate. Josie moaned; she was already hard, but this seemed to resonate through her girldick. 

Another finger, and Ms Hollie began to oscillate her hand, a gradual pumping. She went deeper each time, rubbing against the sensitive area on the way. Her breath caught.

The hand was removed, and Josie felt Miss Maddison line up behind her, and insert her girlcock. Miss Maddison wasn’t that big, but she went deep and hard. Josie breathed sharply and moaned softly. Happiness is obedience and service, she thought.

Miss Maddison came, pulling out even as she squirted inside. Ms Hollie took her place, smooth plastic inserted into Josie. A strap, she thought, bigger than Miss Maddison’s girlcock. Ms Hollie didn’t waste any time but immediately started thrusting. Josie began making little, open-mouthed moans. Ms Hollie’s thrusts became frantic, and then she stopped.

Then a buzzing started; ribbed and bulbous plastic entering as the strap withdrew. Josie groaned. Miss Maddison tried a few different angles with the anal vibrator until she found the one that made Josie moan uncontrollably, and then she pressed remorselessly.

Josie spasmed and came, and she heard Miss Maddison laugh. The vibrator stayed in place.

She heard the door open, and a fresh hand on her butt.

“Is she ready?” asked Mrs Kerr.

“Oh, yes” replied Ms Hollie.

“Don’t hold back,” said Miss Maddison, removing the vibrator. 

Without hesitation, Mrs Kerr plunged in with her girlcock. She was as big as Josie remembered, and was not gentle this time. Josie gasped. Ms Hollie came over to lay next to her, face inches away, brushing her hair back, and watching intently. 

Mrs Kerr was slamming into her; Josie felt Mrs Kerr’s body slapping against her butt, as she plunged in and out. Mrs Kerr put an arm under her, and lifted Josie on each ‘in’ thrust. Josie moaned and drooled and gasped for air; Ms Hollie watching her face with amusement. She spasmed—as far as she could in Mrs Kerr’s iron grip—and trembled, and found herself coming again.

Mrs Kerr got even faster and deeper, somehow; Josie wondered if she was being torn apart. “Management knows best,” the headphones said.

When Mrs Kerr came, Josie almost fainted, quivering as Mrs Kerr’s juices filled her. Mrs Kerr did not withdraw though, she just lay atop Josie, detumescing, letting juices escape.

“A little rest,” said Mrs Kerr, and snaked a hand up under Josie, grasping a breast and tweaking it cruelly. Ms Hollie kissed her open mouth, and Miss Maddison bit her shoulders.

Josie wasn’t sure how long it had been when Mrs Kerr got hard again, swelling in Josie’s ass. She started slower this time, thrusting gently as her girlcock grew and grew. She let Josie take more of her weight, her spare hand beneath Josie, hugging her close, pinning her.

Josie tried to gasp, but Miss Maddison had placed a hand over her mouth, forcing her to breathe through her nose, or through her fingers, not quite feeling she was getting enough air. Management may do whatever they like.

Mrs Kerr was thrusting faster now, her girlcock sliding through Josie’s messy and abused ass. Josie felt like she was being tossed on the waves, Mrs Kerr handling her like she was nothing, a toy, a cum-sleeve. She tried to scream, but Miss Maddison’s hand was still in place; Ms Hollie still watching in amusement. 

It took a while before Mrs Kerr came again, though just the feeling of her squirting inside caused Josie to come as well. 

This time Mrs Kerr climbed off, leaving her a leaking hole, and slumped on the bed. Someone was kissing her, but sleep enveloped her like darkness.

She wasn’t sure how much of that night she’d been conscious for. She remembered eating out Ms Hollie. Was the stickiness between her breasts Miss Maddison or Mrs Kerr? Or both? There was a lot of stickiness everywhere. Some of it was certainly hers. There were bruises and bite marks up and down her body; she remembered where some of them came from. The aches, too.

The bed was empty now, but Josie could hear voices from the other room. Judging by the sunlight, it was midmorning. On Sunday, she supposed.

She peeled herself off the bed, dislodging the headphones. The sudden quiet startled her. She had become used to the voices.

She got up and made her way to the bathroom; the three of them—Mrs Kerr, Ms Hollie and Miss Maddison—were sitting around the kitchen table, and there was someone else behind the kitchen counter. She put her head down and hurried to the bathroom. 

She took a while, shitting and showering, but no-one called her, so she relaxed under the hot water until her fingertips were all prune-like.

Swathed in a towel, she finally emerged. 

“Your clothes,” said Ms Hollie, pushing a freshly laundered pile across the table. “You may get dressed.”

They watched her, of course, as she pulled on the clothes. Mrs Kerr, indulgent but also predatory. Ms Hollie, interested and affectionate. Miss Maddison, amused and hungry.

The other figure brought a plate and mug out of the kitchen. She was a coworker, Josie realised, she had seen her around. Though now she was naked, apart from a transparent plastic apron, some nipple clamps, and a cage.

“Ruby is a good cook,” said Ms Hollie. 

Spanish omelette, toast and coffee; Josie suddenly realised how famished she was.

Mrs Kerr tapped her knee; she was wearing a rather old-fashioned chinoiserie dressing gown. Ruby obediently walked around and perched on her knee; Mrs Kerr stuck her hand beneath the plastic apron and grasped a breast, hard, making Ruby tremble and bite her lip.

“Her mouth isn’t as good as yours though, Josie,” said Miss Maddison. “You keep choking and gagging, don’t you, Ruby?”

“I am sorry for letting management down,” said Ruby.

Miss Maddison waved a hand. “Oh, don’t worry. With all the practising we’re doing, you’ll get it sooner or later.”

“Most of your coworkers live in the building,” said Ms Hollie. “Much handier for servicing management.”

“You will too,” said Mrs Kerr. “But it will take a while to arrange. Can’t have girls just disappearing. It takes a bit of work to drop unobtrusively off the radar.”

“Yeah,” said Miss Maddison. “It’s a pain. But see what effort your management goes through for you? And it will be nice having you… within easy reach.”

“I must serve management however they please,” said Josie, through a mouthful of egg.

Ms Hollie smiled. “But for now, you get the rest of the day off.”

“Rest, relax,” said Mrs Kerr, twisting Ruby’s breast again. “Next week we won’t be so easy on you.”

Miss Maddison put a shiny cage and a silver buttplug on the table. “Make sure you’re wearing these to work tomorrow.”

“One’s smaller and one’s larger than last time,” said Mrs Kerr. She smiled. “You can probably guess which.”

“And welcome to the company,” said Ms Hollie. “It’s a great opportunity for obedience and service.”

“Happiness is obedience and service,” said Josie, feeling the glow of affirmation. Happiness had been something different once, she vaguely recalled. But she had been mistaken then. She was very pleased that management knew best; she didn’t need to wonder any longer. She was where she could be of service.

13