Of to an ugly start
270 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, Hiroya Oku knows how to depict attractive women, that’s for sure. One prime example being right in front of me:

Kei Kishimoto.

Kinda weird she got the same first name as the boy in whose body I am currently in. But it‘s hard to focus on that fact, with her pretty much laying on top of me while being completely naked.

That light pink hair somehow seems realistic and exotic at the same time. That attractive face with those soft-looking lips. And of course the part I think the original Kei and I both enjoy looking at the most, those magnificent large marshmallowy breasts.

I never met a Girl this mesmerizing in my original life that’s for sure.

It’s hard not to see why Kei did what he did. Maybe I should lean in and seize the mo… No. That would bring me down to the same level as these yakuza bastards. I think I’ll just protect her from prying eyes by hugging her close…

„ Hey what are you doing let us look at her too!“ says the blonde and tries to bring her out of my hug.

Is everyone in this universe incredibly down bad?

„ Her wrists are bleeding“ Kato says while inspecting her pulse.

Right, she committed suicide in the Bathtub that’s also why she is so incredibly wet... It‘s kinda interesting to consider Gantz not only copies the bodies and what is attached to them but also stuff like water. I guess it counts into the second category?

If I remember correctly she killed herself because her mother was putting her under so much stress. I can kinda relate to that actually.

Here comes the blonde boy again…

„Woah there lemme see her face…“ he successfully achieves his goal by grabbing her by her shoulder roughly and letting her slip off me.

„Goddamn this chick is super hot!!“ says the blonde with the blood circulation now completely leaving his brain.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock she is, but I am not gonna let you get close to her.

„I-is she alive?“ the nervous teacher throws in.

I check her wrist so these bozos finally shut up.

„Yeah she is“

„Well we should definitlely get her away from you fool“ the blonde says addressing me.

„ Into your reliable hands? I don‘t think so. I wouldn’t even trust you with my Haircut“

„Uuugh!“ he growls.

Okay, this is definitely Manga, no way a normal person reacts to that small of a remark like that… or maybe it just really offended him.

„Huh?“ the sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up it seems.

First, she looks me directly in the eyes before going on to take in the room and its inhabitants.

„Uh-Oh“ Kato says.

„… what is this?… what’s going on?“ she says while still using my frame for support. She seems exhausted.

*sigh

She falls back, almost hitting the hard floor but I catch her with one arm so that she doesn’t hurt herself.

*boing

Wow her boobs jiggled so much from just that little amount of motion. Manga logic back at it again. Oku you perverted genius.

„Hmm“ says Kishimoto while going back to closing her eyes. She thinks all this is still a dream. I am sorry but you are gonna get ripped out of that mindset pretty fast.

And one „ ripper „ if you may call him that, is on his way to abuse her vulnerable state right now. The Yakuza man that is.

He takes her out of my hands, roughly grabs her by her wrist from which she just bled, and goes on to say „Don‘t come back here“ in his rough voice, while moving into the hallway which is later used by the main characters to change into the Gantz suits, to try and rape her.

„ I can‘t believe that guy“ says his friend with the same occupation, a smug look on his face, after he closes the door behind him.

I won‘t let that happen.

I stand up immediately, make my way to the door, and stand in front of it.

So here’s the thing I want to sleep with Kishimoto, I have to be honest. I don‘t do everything just out of the goodness of my heart.
I think that if the original Kei played his cards right and wasn’t such a douchebag Kishimoto would have maybe accepted him.

I know this is a selfish goal and I am driven by the hormones of my teenage body but that’s the way it is then.

I wouldn’t force her into any actions if she really doesn’t like my character or appearance then that can‘t be changed, but I will at least try to appeal to her.

I think nobody would blame me if they were in the same situation.

I look back at the door in front of me again. If I am completely honest I am a little sca-…

„Kyaaaaaa!!“ I hear Kishimoto‘s screams

That’s my cue. I thought through what I was going to do in this situation beforehand. As far as I can tell I’m still almost as weak as the original Kurono, I am taller sure but still just as scrawny. There is no way I can grapple with that yakuza in the way that Kato originally did to defeat him.

So I’m going to use some unhonorable tactics.

I open the door and see the Yakuza with his back to me, trying to fish his dick from his pants and Kishimoto in front of him, being scared shitless.

Oh your gonna pay scumbag.

I swing back my leg as far as I can and try to aim perfectly at this man’s genitals so that i can get a clean hit and don‘t get hindered by his trousers.

Here goes nothing.

*Bam

*squelch

„Aaah!! Aaah! Aaah…“

Well, that sounded perfect, just the way so he can never have children in his life again. Mission accomplished.

He turns around to look at me and tries grabbing onto something, but he becomes powerless and slowly sags to the ground.

„You little Shii…“ he still gets out before he drops completely to the floor.

„Come on man we‘ve all been hit there at least once in our lives you‘ll get over it“ I mockingly say to his probably unconscious body.

Okay, that was quite easy, let‘s calm down Kishimoto she still seems flabbergasted. I mean I would probably also be if I just got almost raped and saw the penis trying to get head from me, getting demolished in front of my face.

„Hey, so this isn‘t a dream, if you’ve already realized and you're completely naked, better put this on“ I say as I take off my school jacket and offer it to her.

She takes it and stands up to put it on, while I look in another direction.

„ Thank you,“ she says so I turn back to her. She has a less tense look on her face now. „ Also for saving me from that pig.“

„No Problem, we all don‘t know what’s happening right now but maybe I can take your mind off what you just had to witness-…“ I hear the door opening behind me, probably Kato he got in here first originally after all.

„Hey kiddo what did you do to my brother?“ oh shit.

I turn around and I’m face to face with the other yakuza. He seems to have just noticed his acquaintance on the floor with his hands still on his crotch and slightly twitching. He doesn’t seem too happy about it. I can see a vein in his face almost popping.

Okay, let’s act fast.

I try using a haymaker and punch him on the right side of his face. Sadly I can already tell from his reaction and the feeling in my right arm, that it didn’t do much damage.

Kurono why couldn‘t you at least put a little bit more effort into your physique?!

„What was that supposed to be boy? A little love tap? Come on I’ll show you some of mine“ Before I can react he grabs me by my shirt.
I try to break free but it‘s no use. He punches me in the face.

*Aaaagh!

with a force that feels like a rubber mallet

„How“ *bam

„do you“ *bam

„like“ *bam

„that?“ *BAM

again and again.

Who would guess the yakuza in the suit could hit that hard?

This hurts a lot.

I can‘t believe this is actually happening, how could I be so careless?

With every hit, I lose consciousness more and more. I try to break free with the last bit of might I have. But it‘s hopeless.

So much for being the headstrong chivalrous type who doesn‘t back down from anything.

Is this already the end? All the things I had planned to do and how I wanted to use this life. My promise to Kato. Was all that meaningless?

 

 

8