Chapter 79
1.4k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Fang immediately left everything on his table got out of his office, leave a message on his secretary that he was going out for the rest of the day and ask to clear all the rest of his schedule. He quickly went on his car and drove to the zoo where his good old friend is.

 

Humph just wait and see my dear friend revenge is sweetest when serve cold. Just wait for me... Bwahahaha... o(`ω´*)o

 

***

 

Li Qiang was satisfied to pull someone and share his misery with. He turned again to the two people who are busy in their own world and just gave a helpless sigh. He pray that brother Wang Fang could immediately come here...

 

Now he knows how to feel being a third wheel, this whole week with them was fun and enjoyable but sometimes this two forget they have a little brother to take care off.

 

Wang Fang beat many red lights just to get there faster. He wants to reprimand Li Jun for being to busy he forgot he got a friend like him! Sometimes, even if they were best of friends, bros for life and sworn brothers he wants to just punch him in his gut. Tsk... Let's wait and see I got a lot of things to tell your beloved sister... Tsk tsk tsk... I'll have the last laugh of victory... Mwahahaha...

 

Wang Fang got there exactly around 2pm after the three went to take a look at the birds garden where they got to feed the dove with bread crumbs.

 

Wang Fang saw them immediately after they got out of the area. Li Jun frowned when he saw Wang Fang, while Gu Jiao was surprised she didn't expect to bump to Wang Fang here.

 

Gu Jiao: "What a coincidence seeing you here big brother Fang..." waving at Wang Fang and said a cheerful greeting.

 

Wang Fang smiled softly at Gu Jiao told her that Li Qiang invited him here while giving a mean glance at Li Jun as if saying you b@stard other people have the generosity to invite me but you my dear old friend didn't...

 

Gu Jiao entertained Wang Fang after joining their group. They proceeded to the Orchidarium center with lots of delicate butterfly. Li Qiang and Gu Jiao were fascinated with the different color and pattern on the butterflies wing. They enthusiastically let the butterfly land on them. The two sibling also took lots of pictures and send them to their father. Forgetting that their father would cough blood from envy.

 

Li Cheng who is seating on the office heard a ding indicating an incoming message, looking up on his phone he saw pictures of his two children enjoying their time with butterflies. His face turns gloomy he also wants to tour around with them, his poor soul this children was intentionally killing him with envy, being a petty and childish person for the first time in his life Li Cheng unreasonably blocked his youngest son and daughters on his contact list for the day. He send a message to Li Jun to give him a call if an emergency is up with his phone telling him he block the other two on his list for a day.

 

Wang Fang who was beside Li Jun curiously look at the message with Li Jun, when Wang Fang saw the message he couldn't believe it, this families pettiness run so deep in their bones.

 

Wang Fang was giving out a strange expression, he couldn't make out what he wants to say or should he feel right now. In the end, he just shrug his shoulder it was not his problem when someone blocked someone on his list. Tsk. Let's just focus on his own pettiness... His revenge for Li Jun's betrayal to their friendship.... Bwahaha.

 

***

Author's Note:

You can visit my website for advance chaptersQiaoyi Meili's Library

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- Discord Server

11