Chapter 84
1.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gu Jiao was in a dilema, she and her big mouth, why can't she think of a different reason... D@mn it!

 

The three pairs of eyes are looking at her waiting for her answer...

 

Gu Jiao just cross her finger, look around to find a good place to dig hole to hide, because after this she don't know how to face this three men ah no correction two and a half men(Li Qiang)...

 

"I... Big Auntie means period..." Gu Jiao talked fast out of embarrassment.

 

Wang Fang who still do not understand Gu Jiao continue to dig a pit: "Period?"

 

Brother Fang why do you continue to dig a big pit for me, can't you just leave it like that... (☍﹏⁰)。

 

"Period... My red tide ok!"

 

"Red Tide?" now it was her brother Li Qiang who ask and he has the intently listening look...

 

Gu Jiao was amaze by their ignorance with opposite gender. Boys can't you to be too ignorant I'll die of humiliation right now... She wants to cry but lack the tears...(╥_╥)

 

"Menstruation... Alright where the woman bleed once a month!" Gu Jiao shouted a little to loud for the passerby to hear. When she saw the people looking at her with a strange face. She put her hands to cover her reddening face... Buhuhu look what you made me do... Broadcasting to everyone I had a period...

 

Wang Fang was stunned for a minute before he could process what Gu Jiao was saying... When the information sunk in his mind, Wang Fang for the first time felt embarrassed, he could feel his blood running towards his cheeks.

 

"Oh! Ehhh I heard about that to the aunties at home... When you were lethargic last time... So that's why your mood is in full swing again. They said it was only natural during your period..." Li Qiang as if found the real reason helpfully supplied to his big brother as if it explain his sister odd behavior before...

 

"..... " My dearest little brother can't you not say it in a loud voice your big sister has a thin face... You know... 
(つ﹏⊂)

 

Gu Jiao just sighed and helplessly nod in agreement to Li Qiang. Just to not make Li Jun anymore suspicious...

 

Li Jun who heard that has calmed a little he unclench his hand slowly. When Gu Jiao saw that he already loosened his fist she felt relieved: "Brother don't be like this look you hurt yourself already..."

 

Gu Jiao took the first aid kit that she carries around and slowly touch her brothers hand, when she met no resistance she cleaned it with alcohol and cotton, then warp it with her handkerchief because band-aid are to small to cover his wounds.

 

When she finish cleaning and dressing his wound, Li Jun who was just watching her intently while taking care of the wound until now made a quick movement. He got Gu Jiao sit on his lap.

 

Wang Fang who saw him do this ushered Li Qiang away from the two. Li Qiang also felt that he needed to give the two some privacy to talk.

 

They went to a cafe nearby to wait for Gu Jiao and Li Jun.

 

The two was left alone on the bench good thing their place was under the tree and was shaded by leaves...

 

They were silent for a few minutes. Gu Jiao just let Li Jun hug her.

 

"Don't ever do that again... Jiao'er don't ever reject me ok... Big brother don't like it..." Li Jun mumble on her neck in a low voice.

 

"Hmmm" Gu Jiao responded with cross fingers at her back... Sorry big brother but I can't keep this promise... If in the future you found your most favorite person my heart won't be able to take it if I continue this feeling I have, avoiding you is the only way for me to survive...

 

***

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: Qiaoyi Meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: Qiaoyi Meili's Library

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- Discord Server

10