[0] PROLOGUE
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The Gandole has been pushed around, spat upon and disrespected for the last time. Other countries dare not so much as look at Aidon in a dark light. Those countries turned the other way and let those monsters do as they pleased. But I say here this day without shuddering and without fear—war is among us! If you don’t believe in me, you are no Gandole and you have no home here…”

Gandole Prime Minister addressing the people 6/5/2383

 

“Today is a wondrous day; the day the Gandole finished the greatest war machine to date. This titan, this God of war created by mortals is but a small portion of what the Gandole are capable of; behold the new face of war…”

Gandole Prime Minister’s unveiling of the A-147 Myrmidon 12/13/2383

 

“…I can’t believe this! The Aidoshians are blaming us for the assassination of their Black Technology scientists, when they were in Aidoshian custody for treason… When I order an assassination, I am not going to hide it. I will make sure those Aidoshians know I did it! They need someone to hate and we’re in the cross-fire yet again, but not for long. If they need blood, we will give them blood...”

Gandole Prime Minister’s “War is Upon Us” speech 3/14/2491

 

“Today ends the super soldier program “Project A.I.H.L.” after failure to create a second super soldier. We conclude with this—our four-year-old future super soldier… for the first time a Gandole that can use Pure Black Technology…”

Dr. Genome’s The Future Is Bright speech 13/31/2391

0