Menu
Read
Series Ranking
Series Finder
Random Series
Latest Series
Genre
Create
Forum
Scribble HubCreateForum
> White Moonlight Archetype Tries To Cultivate > Glossary & Miscellaneous
Glossary & Miscellaneous
221 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What to expect... Plot with porn. Gentle femdom. Yandere male lead. Probably inconsistent updates cause I'm in university and writing is a hobby. Chapters with ♡ contain smut.

 

Main Characters

Qin Xiyan: A modern women who transmigrated into the body of Qin Ziyan. In the original novel Qin Ziyan was the main protagonist's tragic white moonlight. Now though Qin Xiyan has found herself in the deuteragonist role accidentally.  

Spoiler

p6QDPV7.png

[collapse]
 

Xing Yuan: The protagonist of a novel called "Starless Immortal Path." He's got a few screws loose but he's a well meaning guy who just wants his childhood friend to reach the heavens with him.

Spoiler
gOJYPx6.png
[collapse]

 

Supporting Cast

Master Wei: ???

Spoiler

OnGc7SP.png

[collapse]

More to be added as they show up.

 

Cultivation Realms

Qi Condensation Realm: This is the initial stage of cultivation where practitioners learn to gather and condense their inner Qi (life energy) to strengthen their bodies and senses. At this stage, they can perform basic martial arts and have improved physical abilities.

Foundation Establishment Realm: In this stage, cultivators further refine their control over Qi, allowing them to channel it through their meridians and into their dantian (energy center). They gain access to more advanced martial techniques and can manipulate elemental forces.

Core Formation Realm: Cultivators at this stage form a core in their dantian, which serves as a reservoir of energy. They can use this core to perform more powerful techniques, control elements with greater precision, and begin to manipulate spiritual energy.

Nascent Soul Realm: At this level, cultivators develop their nascent soul, a separate and powerful entity within their dantian. They can harness their nascent soul to perform feats of magic, communicate with spirits, and gain insight into the mysteries of the world.

Soul Fusion Realm: In this stage, cultivators merge their nascent soul with their physical body, achieving a harmonious union between body and soul. This grants them extraordinary powers, such as flight, teleportation, and the ability to manipulate time and space.

Immortal Ascension Realm: At this level, cultivators are on the verge of transcending mortality. They can achieve immortality, move between different realms, and attain god-like powers. They may become revered figures or even deities in the world.

Transcendent Realm: In this legendary realm, cultivators reach the pinnacle of their power. They can reshape the world, and manipulate the fundamental forces of the universe. They become cosmic beings and are virtually invincible.

Dao Realm: At this stage, cultivators grasp the fundamental Dao, the underlying principles of the universe. They become one with the cosmos and can manipulate the very fabric of reality. They are often revered as Dao Masters or Supreme Elders.

1
Report Comment
Cancel
Delete Comment
\
Reported Message in Quotes

Comments (0)

    Search
    Action Required
    You must be logged in to perform this action.