Spyritus Goes On Vacation
779 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the underworld there is a powerful Organization that controls half the world, unaware of almost all citizens, except for the people in the government who have been trying to dismantle it for years, but without success. 

In this organization there are three fundamental rules. 

The first: once you join the black organization, you will never be able to leave it, except as a corpse. 

The second: you must carry out every assigned order, even if it requires your life. 

The third and final: If you betray the black organization, you and everyone related to you would be killed without mercy and distinction. 

These were more of a threat than a rule, but whoever disobeyed, would not survive a day. 

In that organization, there were agents with a code name. They are directly under the command of the leader. 

These coded members were called by the names of alcohol. Each was a professional assassin or scientist whose skills stood out, but even they could not be free to break the rules, because there was the boss's right-hand man watching their every move. 

It was no exaggeration to say that the boss's right-hand man, code name: Spyritus, was very strong, intelligent, calculating and above all ruthless in his actions. 

All of this was a basic requirement to be a member of the organization with a code name. 

For this event, the boss's former right-hand man, code name: Rum, dissatisfied with the sudden appearance of a new member who had also replaced him, wanted to face him in a deadly contest. 

This competition consisted of discovering more secrets than the opponent, then comparing them and in the end whoever obtained the most would win and so the loser would commit suicide. 

For this important event, all codenamed members came to watch, but when they arrived at the competition venue, they only found Rum's lifeless body. 

From that mysterious event, all members of the Black organization understood that it was better to stay at a distance of 100 km from Spyritus, or there would be a death rate higher than 70%, worse than standing in front of someone pointing a gun at you to the head. 

Spyritus slowly made a name for himself worldwide, and thus managed to enter the crosshairs of the CIA, FBI and other international agencies. But even so, they could find out almost nothing about this mysterious member of the black organization. 

Indeed, he managed to track down their hidden agent, Code name: Rye, but in the end, under the amazed gaze of the other members, he did nothing to him and let him go. 

The Boss, curious about his gesture, asked him why he did it. Spyritus simply told him " Everything seems boring to me, so why not make it more interesting?"

With these words, the Boss finally said nothing and let the matter slide, while it was also the first time that anyone managed to break one of the three rules, that is, kill traitors. 

After this event, Spyritus made great gestures for the black organization, because he managed to obtain more than 10 billion in just 2 months, and thus making the Boss so happy that he allowed him to do whatever he wanted, even without his permission

Logically every now and then he had to carry out important orders, otherwise the Boss would have lost his credibility and position in the eyes of his subordinates. 

After that event, Spyritus literally disappeared from the Black organization, with the excuse of taking some time off, having managed the entire organization until now, he had never allowed himself a break. 

The Boss was not angry about what happened, and so the black organization which momentarily lost its most important member, found itself faced with all kinds of situations. 

At first it was very complicated, but little by little they found the right direction. They divided each task to all members with a code name, so stability was finally found. 

But from the Boss' point of view, Spyritus who had managed to manage the organization and the various tasks derived from it, was much better, compared to those subordinates of his. 

Thus leaving the Black organization, Spyritus went to Japan, more precisely to the city of Beika City, his hometown. 

- Beika City Air Station

A private plane landed safely, the door opened and a young 18 year old boy with black hair and some white locks came out. 

Black eyes and if you look at them carefully you will find that they are so black that they look mysterious, but the strange thing is that they were very beautiful to look at, so it made the boy more mysterious and unique. 

His physical figure was well trained and without problems, he could be a top model,  his "jade" face that seemed to have been sculpted by God himself, made him the perfect boyfriend in the eyes of every girl who liked the look . 

That's right, this guy was actually Spyritus. 

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Beika City, a little boy with big glasses sneezed for some reason, while also having a sudden jolt of chills. 

Next to the child, there was a light-skinned girl of medium height, with a slender build that was equally athletic and curvy. 

She possessed large blue eyes, so as to make her prettier, while long dark brown hair reached her hips with a short triangular fringe that was wavy on her forehead. 

The girl who saw him sneeze and then shiver, asked worriedly, "Conan-kun, are you okay?"

The boy named Conan Edogawa, blushed for a moment, but didn't forget to reply " yes, Sister Ran "

Clearly he didn't know the reason for this either, but he ignored it. Ran Mouri, she was reassured and they returned home. 

The next day by pure coincidence, Spyritus found himself in front of a four-storey structure, while on the second floor there was the sign 'Mouri Investigation Agency' on the windows. 

Only he knew that once upon a time there was his sweet home on the fourth floor of the building, but when he was recruited by the Boss, he had to leave it and say goodbye to his neighbors downstairs too. 

Now finding himself in front of his house, he was excited and happy to see that nothing had changed, especially because someone was taking care of his house. 

So  he rang the intercom. 

"Ding!"

He waited for a few minutes, and then it resonated but with some doubts in his mind, and then he murmured  " it's not like they moved and now someone else lives there?"

After ringing more than 20 times, he felt like a small town bully trying to extort money from the person who lived there, only to be ignored. 

But he didn't give up, he looked at the second floor windows which were open, while cigarette smoke slowly came out. 

With this, Spyritus understood that there was someone in the house, who was simply ignoring him. 

He sighed for a moment, and then took out a pair of keys that he owned and which belonged to the apartment, but as he was about to enter the entrance, to go up to the fourth floor, he heard a voice that he hadn't heard for years. 

" S-Shikami??? "

Ran Mouri who had just arrived at the entrance of her 4-story house, saw a figure that was familiar to her. And with uncertainty in her voice and expression, she called out the name of her childhood friend. 

Seeing him turn around after her call, Ran Mouri was touched and began to cry with joy as she ran to hug Shikami. 

He, who had just turned, felt someone hug him and to his surprise when he saw who it was, he relaxed and showed a smile full of nostalgia and happiness. 

Meanwhile Conan who was right next to Ran and who saw this scene, was literally paralyzed and then observed his beloved hugging someone else. 

After a few moments, Ran realized her gesture, and so she pulled away from Shikami, while she blushed and looked once again at the boy who was always next to her and with whom she played as a child. 

Neither of them knew how to start a conversation, because they hadn't seen each other for years and both didn't know where to start. More Ran who had had a normal life, compared to Shikami's. On the other hand, he couldn't possibly reveal to Ran what he had experienced throughout this period. 

Conan asked immediately after recovering from the shock, with a wary and uncertain voice "who are you, and what is your relationship with sister Ran?"

He was obviously curious about the origin of this mysterious boy who was also very close to his Ran, but as soon as he asked this question, Ran seemed annoyed. 

" Conan, how dare you talk to my childhood friend like that! "

When he heard his words, the child was shocked again, because he was sure that Shinichi Kudo was his one and only childhood friend, and it was impossible that there was anyone else. 

Because he was Shinichi Kudo. 

Going back to a few years ago. Shinichi Kudo had gone out on a date with Ran at an amusement park, but then immediately found himself entangled in a case which he managed to solve, but while he noticed two men in black, he chased them and discovered a plot, but just when he was about to intervene, was almost knocked out of the game, while onesome men in black named 'Gin' gave him a drug that was supposed to be a poison. 

Afterwards, they left him in a corner of the park thinking that he would die, but they didn't know that Shinichi Kudo  thanks to the drug transformed into a 6/7 year old child, managed to survive and thus escape death. 

And this is what happened to Shinichi Kudo who became Conan Edogawa. 

(Info: Detective Conan World)


(Info: I Became Invincible Too Easily)

End of Episode 1

9