Third in Convenient
65 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing eating, I washed the dishes and finally sat down to watch Sherry who was barking at her sister, crying with happiness to find out that she was alive. 

Leaving her some time to herself, she took out her cell phone and started playing Honkai impact 3rd. She was level 77 and despite having little time, she managed to complete all the main story missions. 

After doing the daily missions, he turned off his cell phone and looked at Sherry, then told her "now we have to leave. I'll have to knock you out, but don't worry, because I won't do anything to you." Now it was time to leave

He knew that the longer he stayed in this base, the more chance there was of them being discovered and thus getting him into trouble. 

So Sherry stopped crying, pulled away from Akemi and then looked at Shikami with uncertainty, and then said "thank you"

Shikami looked at her and smiled to Sherry's surprise, then said to her "You're welcome. But let's go now." So he put Akemi and Sherry who was embarrassed between her shoulders. 

She herself didn't want to be too close to someone, so feeling she was in physical contact with someone, embarrassed her and even made her uncomfortable, but I didn't protest and so Shikami took them off the base. 

Logically the guards didn't say anything, because they didn't want to go against Spyritus, the Legendary  strongest member of the black organization. And so it was that everything went smoothly and Shikami took the two sisters to her house, while no one suspected anything. 

His house was on the fourth floor and was small but cozy, too bad three people would never fit there, and so Shikami had to book a room in a 5-star hotel. 

No one asked when they saw him carrying two girls on his shoulders, and so they gave him the key and he took them to their new room. Then seeing that there was no one left, Sherry who was conscious, he said with embarrassment "put me down"

Shimaki put her down and later told her "you can stay in this hotel, but I don't advise you to show up, or someone from the organization might find out and get us into trouble."

"I know, and maybe I have a method to temporarily solve this problem"

After finishing speaking, Sherry took out two pills which were APTX 4869. At first Shikami was surprised to see her bring out something like that, but I calmly listened to what she was going to say, because who better than her could know how APTX 4869 worked . 

In fact, Sherry took a breath and then said "I discovered by pure chance that perhaps this poison could rejuvenate the human body, and not kill it like we thought."

To his unexpected surprise, however, Sjikami noticed a flaw in what he said, and so asked "are you sure this really works?"

Seeing Sherry avoiding his gaze, the answer was very clear to him. So she immediately told him "then don't take it if you're not sure. You can always stay-"

But as he was speaking, Sherry picked up one of the two APTX 4869s under his amazed gaze, because he never expected him to make such a rash move. 

Without hesitation, he went after her and took her, while he tried to make her spit out the pill she had just taken, but it was too late and so he could only see her suffer in his arms, while he felt her heart beating faster. 

Worried, he laid her on the bed trying to help her in some way, but it was all in vain, and so he had to witness her slow agony. Suddenly as time passed, he could see Sherry's body had undergone a change. 

You could see that the Body of an eighteen year old had now shrunk to that of a sixteen year old and so on down to that of a six or seven year old. Looking at her with surprise and relief, he could see that she was no longer in pain. 

But now he was very puzzled as to how such a thing was possible, but knowing nothing about science, he let it go and went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. 

So waiting for her to wake up, about ten minutes passed and he could see her moving, as she slowly opened her eyes that looked at him with perplexity. 

As soon as she woke up, she was surprised to see Spyritus who always seemed cold and distant, now looking worried for her. So she said jokingly, "Aren't you in love with me?"

But when he said these words, he saw Shikami's expression change drastically, and it was clear that he didn't seem to like this joke. But she didn't know that he didn't mind the joke, he was just confused. 

He felt that what Sherry had told him gave him a very strange feeling, but not knowing what it was, he simply said "I don't know."

Sherry was surprised to receive a response from him, because she didn't expect Spyritus to think about it seriously, so she was silent not knowing what to say, but suddenly I noticed his changes. 

He could observe that Shikami seemed older and felt that his voice was softer, like that of a child. Then getting up with some difficulty, she wanted to go and look in the mirror in the bathroom. 

But when she moved the clothes that once fit now fell off her small body. She was surprised and then embarrassed to death, so I shouted out loud "Kyaaaaa!!"

Luckily the room was soundproof, but Akemi who was sleeping, woke up when she heard the familiar scream of her little sister. 

Shikami looks away from Sherry, because even though she was a child, it was inappropriate and indecent, so he saw Akemi looking at him, and then pointing at Sherry to his surprise. 

She, who had just woken up, said in a state of shock and uncertainty, "Shiho???"

Sherry or Shiho Miyano was immediately focused by her sister, thus stopping her screaming. Happy to see her awake, she ran without worrying about her uncomfortable clothes, in Akemi's direction. 

But when she took a step she fell off the bed, because the trousers were too big for her and so it was an obstacle. Akemi, noticing that her sister was about to fall, immediately tries to catch her, but one of her gets ahead of her. 

"Sherry, be more careful next flight and wait until I buy you some clothes before you move and walk around naked."

Sherry could feel a warm hug, as she turned her head to see Shikami holding her. She immediately blushed and seeking help from her sister, tried to struggle to free herself from him. 

Akemi was surprised to see her sister's feminine side, because usually as a child you could almost never see her, due to the black organization. And she was happy to live such an experience, but she had to help her little sister, as she was her older sister. 

So he said "Shikami let her go"

Shikami heard her and so I let go of Sherry, who immediately ran with difficulty to Akemi, and then started crying to hide her embarrassment. Seeing that there was no room for him, she decided to go to the supermarket to buy some clothes. 

Once he was gone, Sherry stopped crying and then began a conversation with her beloved sister. And so it was that the two sisters finally had the chance to meet again. 

End of Episode 8

4