Plans
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Returning to his house, he slowly laid Ai down on his couch, while Changshou looked on with puzzled eyes, then suspiciously asked, "did you happen to kidnap her?"

Hearing her words, Shikami froze and looked at her with dissatisfaction, and said "Do I really look like that in your mind?"

Changshou lowered his head, because he knew in his heart that he was not that kind of person, so he apologized "excuse me, but seeing you bring back an unconscious little girl... it's a little misunderstanding, right?"

Not even he could refute her words, so I change the subject "now there are three rooms in the house, but they are too small for everyone to live in and so I decided to buy a new house with at least five rooms and a bathroom the size of a 5 meter tub . 

Now I will go and find out and see if there is such a house, or I will have the building next door renovated and connect it to our house, in order to have more space and without moving too much. 

And in the meantime, you can call Ran and ask him if he can take care of Ai with you. When she wakes up, tell her I'll be there shortly and let her vent her feelings if you see her silent or distant, so as not to aggravate her situation."

Finishing giving the instructions, Shikami thanked her for her help and so went out of the house to look for a new house or someone who could structurally connect two neighboring houses. 

Changshou didn't blame her for leaving her with a child, because he felt that she had an affinity with herself for what she had experienced, even if she didn't know what Ai had been through. 

As per Shikami's request, he went to Ran who was downstairs in Kogoro's office to scold his father for having overindulged again and thus drinking more than 10 cans of beer. 

Two hours later. Shikami returned with two contracts, one for work, which would allow him to do the work to connect two separate houses, and the other was the ownership of the entire 6-story building that was next to his house. 

That building was still unsold, because apparently a very gruesome crime happened in the past that made all the possible buyers back out, and they said they saw a ghost or something. 

Thus the price of the house dropped more and more, until it reached 400 thousand dollars for all six floors of the building. 

Shikami who was happy with his luck in being able to purchase the building at such a low price, entered his house to tell Changshou and Ran the good news, but could not find them inside. 

Perplexed as to where they were, he went to Kogoro's office to see if they were there, but the result was the same and so he had to buzz the third floor where Ran and Kogoro lived. 

"Ding Dong..."

After waiting for some time, there was no sign of response on the other end, so Shikami started to wonder if they had gone out to eat something, or if they went somewhere else. 

After a few moments to think, he decided to grab his cell phone and call Ran to ask where they went. 

"Hi Ran, where are you now? I went to my house earlier thinking you were there, but I couldn't find you so I thought they were down in Kogoro's office or in your house, but you weren't there"

Ran who was currently sitting drinking a cold drink together with Changshou and Ai in the Poirot café, immediately replied "Shikami, we are now on the first floor where the Poirot café is. Come, because Ai wants to tell you something"

So knowing where they were, Shikami ended the call and headed to the first floor and entered the Poirot cafeteria, and upon entering the door, he immediately saw Ai, Changshou and Ran drinking their drinks. 

Ran who was paying attention to the door, saw him coming and so she got up from the table and approached him, said "sorry if I didn't inform you that we were going to the Café Poirot, but Ai seemed to be thirsty and so I wanted to offer her something to drink. 

But I noticed that she seems very depressed and tends to remain silent, has something perhaps happened to her? " she asked worried about Ai

Shikami answered him sincerely with a sigh "now he is dealing with his sister's death, so he is very sad"

Understanding, Ran let out a sigh and looked towards Ai who was also doing the same. Their eyes met, and Ran stepped forward to try to console her for the loss of her sister. 

But the attempt failed, and so she could only give up and leave it to Shikami who knew her better. 

Sitting down on the chair, Shikami looked at Ai who was doing the same, and asked "are you better?"

Ai Haibara asked in a low voice as she looked at him seriously "...I would like to give her a funeral."

Shikami looked at her and said "okay, but first you have to get back into shape to send your sister to heaven in the best possible way, or she could be sad and stay on earth without being able to have the chance to reincarnate anymore"

With the next step decided, Shikami stays with them to order a few more things and then start organizing the plan for the funeral of Akemi Miyano, Ai Haibara's older sister. 

End of Episode 35

2