Consolidation of the Relationship
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Shikami made an appointment with Ran to talk to her about his trip to China, which is also his intention in leaving Ai Haibara in his care, so they met in a bar. 

Sitting at a table for two, Shikami finished ordering drinks for both of them and then looking at Ran Mouri, asked him "Ran, I would like you to take care of Ai while I am away from Japan going to China for important matters. Tell me what do you think "

Hearing his request, she didn't refuse but instead asked "how long will you be gone?"

She didn't want Shikami to go away like this and leave her alone again, like when they were kids. This was naturally picked up on by him and she confidently told him "I should return within two or three days at most, when I return I will bring you some souvenirs from China"

"Ehem... have a safe trip then Shikami" he said with a sigh of relief and also happiness in knowing that he wouldn't be gone for too long

They both stayed at the bar chatting for an hour and then said goodbye. 

Ran Mouri - Perspective

When he was first invited by his childhood friend Shikami and also by his first love, he was very happy and so beamed with happiness, but soon his mood returned to tranquility, because he opened up about his request and realized that it was not a appointment. 

But she was still happy to be able to be with him. When they said goodbye, we happened to have her best childhood friend, Sonoko Suzuki, who had been surrounded by a group of guys aged 20 to 30. 

She immediately understood that her friend was in danger, so she launched the attack without hesitation, managing to chase all the boys away. 

But just when she was about to talk to Sonoko Suzuki, someone attacks her from behind. 

He turned out to be one of the guys who was previously knocked out by her. The boy was holding a syringe of an unknown substance, while the same thing also happened to Sonoko Suzuki, who was immediately scared and went into a panic. 

Ran Mouri slowly lost her balance as her consciousness became weaker and weaker but with the last trace of knowledge, she managed to give a hard blow to the boy who had done something to her and Sonoko Suzuki. 

Soon she fell helpless, while Sonoko Suzuki caught her in time and slowly placed Ran Mouri on her lap, then said in a panic "w-what should I do... Ran! Ran!, wake up Ran!... yeah right, I should call Shikami, maybe he can help her"

While she too was slowly losing consciousness under the effect of the serum just injected by the boy, she had time to call Shikami and thus warn him and ask him for help, only to then lose consciousness too. 

When Shikami arrived at the location, he saw that there were only Ran and Sonoko who were on the ground unconscious, while the boys who attacked were now gone from the location. 

Shikami checked there to see if they were okay, but after the examination he noticed a very serious problem, so he said seriously "powerful drugs have been administered! 

How did they manage to get this type of illegal drug. And so powerful that it can make anyone addicted for life, not to mention its negative effects increase one's libido 100-fold. 

I have to take them to a doctor as soon as possible... no, even if I go they won't be able to help them, especially since there is no cure other than consuming another dose of that drug a day or consuming their own increasing lust"

While he thought about what to do, he took them back to a private villa he owned that he had bought a few years ago, and used as one of his many refuges. 

He laid them on a large bed while he tried to figure out a method to save them, especially since he could hear the two girls' breathing becoming faster and faster. 

Knowing that he had little time because they were about to wake up and succumb to their drug-induced lust, he said looking at them "I'm sorry, but I have no other choice."

While Ran and Sonoko were starting to sweat making their shirts stick to their bodies, thus showing off their beautiful bodies, Shikami there helped them undress. 

5 hours later, they slowly woke up. Ran looked around as she said perplexed "I felt like I was dreaming about doing something intimate with Shikami and Sonoko..."

As she spoke, she saw that Sonoko was at her side and especially Shikami who was in between her and her friend. 

She was immediately petrified, while Sonoko also had the same reaction. 

20 minutes after they woke up, all three found themselves sitting at the table chatting about what had happened. 

Shikami I speak first and also with seriousness and an apologetic tone "I know I wronged you, but I didn't know what else to do, especially because that drug they gave you was very powerful, and the only quick fix was that of... that of satisfying your physical needs."

"Shikami, I would be lying if I told you that I don't blame you for taking me my first time, but it's also true that you saved me. So I just want you from now on to take care and responsibility of taking care of us two, or even if we are childhood friends, I will make you pay very dearly" Sonoko Suzuki said seriously

But deep down she just thought that she was lucky to have given her first time to the person she was in love with, especially because before this incident she still didn't know how to declare herself. 

Both girls knew how the other side felt about Shikami, so they never came forward for fear of ruining their friendship as best friends, but now that both of them had experienced such a big event like that, they decided to have a relationship threesome with Shikami. 

Of course, Shikami was also very surprised to see that they didn't seem too angry, but happier. So the three of them discussed how to handle the situation, especially finding out why the guy who drugged them had that stuff on him. 

With the family power of the Suzuki consortium holding great influence across almost the entire world, it was simply a matter of finding out who had sent the boy and more importantly why they had done such a thing. 

When Shikami heard Sonoko report the information about who had been behind the scenes of this incident, he was surprised, because it had been Lin Fan. 

Sonoko Suzuki said this "according to the investigation by my agents who are under the order of my family, the boy who poisoned us with that mysterious drug, calls himself Lin Fan"

Shikami decided to tell Sonoko about Lin Fan and thus tell her about his feud against him. In the end she decided to help him with her family's influence to destroy Lin Fan and those who supported him, especially now that she knew who had attacked her, her best friend Ran and her new boyfriend Shikami. 

The three of them spent the day in that mansion, while Shikami there helped them slowly recover and fulfill their requests, because they couldn't move too much. 

Their first time caused them some inconvenience in walking and therefore they could not go out and return to their homes, but even so they were happy and content to spend a loving day with the boy they liked. 

Shikami having always been ignorant of other people's feelings, was very ignorant of how to view his relationship with both girls, but he knew one thing for sure, and that was that he would take care of them with all his body and strength. 

Putting aside the problems he would face another day, the three spent the entire day talking and playing. They told each other how they had met as children and above all how Ran and Sonoko began to fall in love with Shikami. 

Slowly the day passed and the next day arrived quickly. Shikami kindly drove Ran and Sonoko back to their respective homes, as it became obvious that their relationship had solidified from best friends to boyfriends. 

After dropping them off at home, with the peculiar information procured by the men under the control of the Suzuki family, Shikami headed directly by private plane to China. 

While in a cabin, he looked at a document Sonoko had given him, where it said: Top Secret. 

End of Episode 38

0