5 – vinegars and growth.
387 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning, 5:05 am to be exact, Somewhere in the Kujou State courtyard. A woman with black-raven-like wings, pale gold eyes, and uneven indigo hair is doing her daily routine of running around the courtyard.

In her last lap, she heard a familiar voice too close to her face--no, the voice was in HER face.

"Ignoring it's still dark and probably almost everyone is still asleep" Dantalion spoke, continuing "Do you enjoy the thought of someone watching your boobs bounce around when you do your laps?" He asked with an innocent voice. (He's bored)

Covering her boobs with her hands, "No-" She was about to deny his words, however, Dantalion wouldn't let an opportunity slide.

"I mean, look at those round and plumptious boobs, those honkers. You don't even have anything to cover them besides that ridiculous excuse for a shirt" He said, emphasizing the descriptions of her breasts. "It's as if you want everyone to look at it"

Sara, listening to his words, just became more and more disgusted and embarrassed the more she heard him as she never thought of such a thing. I mean who in their right mind would wake up at five in the morning waiting just so he can ogle a General?

"Okay okay, I get it can you shut your mouth now!!" She retorted, feeling embarrassed by the words he was saying. "I don't have that kind of hobby!! I just never thought of it!" She said in a defensive manner, while looking around if anyone heard their conversation, she didn't want to be known as a perverted general by the people of Inazuma! 'This jerk, spouting such nonsense in public!!' She thought.

"KEKEKE What a kinky crow" Dantalion laughed at her 'But seriously, what's up with her choice of clothing?'

Feeling embarrassed and creeped out by the thought of someone actually waiting for her to do her laps just to watch her, she hurriedly finished her lap, ran inside her room, and when she got out.

She's now wearing an oversized shirt.

"...Did you actually take what I said seriously... You know I was just joking right?" He said in a deadpan voice.

"I know, you piece of shit, stop treating me like I'm someone stupid!!... but just the thought of someone actually waiting at 5 in the morning just to watch me is.. ugh it gives me the chills" The thought of someone actually doing such a thing unsettled her, she wants to strangle someone, and she didn't even think about it until now if not for this guy. 'Wait... I realized it with his help?... Why do I feel rage with the thought of getting help from him?' She thought, taking five deep breaths to calm down.
...
..
.
In a certain desert inside a certain crow

Lucas, now known as Dantalion, is brainstorming on how to freely get inside and out of this space. an idea crossed his mind of waiting for the traveler to arrive after said traveler acquired the Serenitea Pot so he could get inside the teapot and let the traveler get out of the space along with the teapot and then get out of the teapot once outside said space. But he quickly dismisses such a theory as it's temporary and not a permanent solution. He still wants this space, it's connected to him, so he considers it his possession.

'How do even someone get inside here anyway? That crow woman is an exception as this is her body..' Dantalion wondered.

"... I don't know what to do anymore.." He's been observing Kujou Sara doing her daily activities, sometimes talking to her about something out of boredom.

Sitting on a beach chair, closing his eyes. His magic and skill training has been going well, while the progress is slow as there is no guide on how to strengthen the skills and stuff other than putting more energy into said magic or skill along with his limited Tensura lore knowledge.

He also found out something about his dear neighbor

A perfect soldier.

The perfect servant.

Is what came to his mind, observing her daily life.

The woman doesn't have aspirations of her own, she does not have personal goals that involve herself in any meaningful or tangible capacity or perhaps she does? at least those five Booba sword dolls in her house said otherwise... Everything she does is to serve the Shogun and Inazuma in the most direct and earnest way.

"She has even been given mandatory vacations, but the bird didn't even know how to spend it and relax" He opened his eyes and sighed.

Right now, he can see that the woman is listening to a report, There seems to be a strong vision holder who wouldn't give up their vision and no soldier is strong enough to take it by force, so Kujou Sara is considering taking action herself.

"..She'll take it into her own hands, I just knew it. instead of sending someone else to do it, bruh..." Dantalion predicts her actions

And yep, his guess was correct, He's now watching the crow ask someone to surrender their vision peacefully or else she'll fry them while twisting their balls(She didn't say that.).

"What a violent woman" Dantalion shaking his head. muttering it through his mouth on Sara's face.

"Shut it. I don't know what you're talking about" She snorted as she heard him.

"You know, this is kind of random, but I have the urge to change form to that of a little boy, cry and yell 'AAAAGGH ONEE-SAN I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IN YOUR HOUSE ANYMORE, IT FEELS WEIRD WHEN THE WHITE STUFF CAME OUT KYAA!' while running in the streets of Inazuma City." He said while impersonating the voice of a little boy.

"If you really dare do such a thing, Be warned that I will make sure to hunt you down and erase your very existence." She said in an unusually grave and threatening voice. She felt that he would really do such a thing if the opportunity showed itself. Hell, that bastard probably wouldn't even wait for the opportunity, HE WOULD CREATE THE OPPORTUNITY HIMSELF.

"Yep, just as I said, what a violent woman" He shook his head.

"you-"

"I want to ask you something." He said in a nonchalant manner, cutting her off.

"Y-yes? What is it that you want to ask?" She replied, feeling uneasy with his sudden question.

"What do you desire?" He asked her "Do you have anything you want to do besides assisting the Shogun of manifesting Eternity, babysitting Inazuma and your clan?" He continued. His reasons for asking such questions are unknown to anyone except himself or perhaps it's because of his amazing communication skills that can't think of anything else to talk about.

"I... I never really thought of it" Her voice turned into a whisper by the end of it.

"..."

"..No wonder you're a loner. No friends, no parents, no personal aspirations, You probably even talked to rocks when you were in your teens" He sighed, not even feeling a sliver of pity for the woman. 'But you're a General so everything I just said is insignificant compared to that' Dantalion added in his mind.

"At least I can touch grass" She retorted

"Bitch, I create grass" He responded in kind

"...I-I hope when you wash your hands, your sleeves get wet!" Kujou Sara said with her limited outside-of-work interaction.

"I hope when you wear your shoes, there will be an uncomfortably placed single tiny rock in the center of the foot" Dantalion responded in kind.

"That's evil."

"Agreed, I apologize." Dantalion apologizes "Still, perhaps we can figure out what your personal dream is besides simping for the booba sword" He continued reason being he's bored and kind of in a helpless situation where the princess (him) is caged and some righteous (optional) knight has to save the said princess from the clutches of evil kidnappers (Kujou Sara's body).

"How come you're so invested in this anyway?" Kujou Sara asked "And why do you keep calling the Shogun, Booba sword?" Frowning her eyebrows

"Heh, you know why" Dantalion replied.

"Such disrespect! That's Musou no Hitotachi! The sword Mussou Ishin! it calls down lightning and thunder from the heavens-" Noticing Sara is about to start her simping, Dantalion hurriedly think of something.

Materializing a ball of vinegar inside the mouth at the side of Kujou Sara's face, gulping it. As the mouth is connected to the crow's body, the vinegar is automatically transferred through Kujou Sara's throat.

Her face showed a sudden disgust, cheeks bloating, as if holding back something, running as fast as she could to a place devoid of prying eyes, putting her hand on the wall for support. 

"uagh" Kujou Sara suddenly puked.

*cough* *cough* "You parasite..." rage burning in her eyes. Her breaths were sharp and quick, her anger apparent. "Hah... hah... what the fuck did you do to me?" She demanded, her words dripping with rage and fear in between breaths.

"vinegar?" He said, in a manner as if this shit doesn't have anything to do with him.

.
.
.
Days passed by spent like this

Occasionally, Dantalion would annoy and talk to Sara just to keep himself entertained or perhaps it's his way of releasing frustration about his situation. It's pretty similar to when you were just 10 minutes late in an exam however you cannot take the exam anymore and have to take the special exams because some asshole finished it in just 10 minutes, you know it's your own fault for being late, you are fully aware of it, but you can't just help but blame and curse that bastard who finished it under 10 minutes just to feel better, Coping is the word.

So while nothing interesting is happening outside, he keeps training his skills, expanding his mana pool, and trying to interfere with the outside world by using telekinesis with his mana.

His telekinesis is just him pulling things toward where his mana is, it's not really telekinesis, it's similar to Attraction Quirk from MHA. Yep, Inko Midoriya's quirk.

And through this newfound ability, he was able to do his routine of torturing the shit out of the crow by attracting dust and feather's to Sara's nose, making her sneeze and irritated. There was even a time when she was almost on the verge of punching everything that moves within her vicinity with her lightning-infused fist.

Also, the Voice of the World didn't consider his newfound ability as a skill, as it is more of a technique than a skill.

Besides that, he also found out his physical ability was immensely growing along with his mana pool and skills, his body adapting to house those abilities, he had no way of knowing where his limits were in this isolated space. He tried materializing an opponent to test his abilities before but because this space follows his intent, the moment he thought of winning or even the thought of something about his opponent, it would already be done without him doing anything.

So he just accepted that his body is strong, and stopped thinking about it.

Sara would also occasionally stumbled upon Dantalion's space and Dantalion being himself, with the prospect of finally having something to test his physical abilities on,

Plummeled her.

His training showed results, he can no diff Sara in Hand to Hand combat, a General of the Shogun!

However, for some reason in Sara's perspective, Dantalion is a lazy as fuck individual, in her perspective, he does nothing. Well that kind of makes sense, as she had never seen Dantalion do anything else besides tormenting her.

And when she mentioned this to him, he forcefully pulled Sara to his space and beat the shit out of her.

Of course, there are times when they just make fun of something together, but both of them just instantly forget about it and instead choose to mentally torment each other.

Their days were spent like this, peaceful and certainly not full of hatred and profanities. 

..
.
.

And a month passed just like that.

Civil war is growing within Inazuma reason being the Vision Hunt decree that was implemented a month ago, Vision holders went into hiding, opposed to giving up something a part of themselves.

Thus in Tenshukaku..

"No..No.. Tomo!" Tears threatened to fall down the young man's face.

the sword was broken into pieces, and a Vision had become a husk.

Roar of thunder and flashes of lightning could still be seen in the surroundings, however, that doesn't matter to the young man at this moment, his friend, has been killed in a duel before the throne.

Struck by the divine lightning of the God of Eternity. She bestowed divine punishment with her Musou no Hitotachi.

He didn't even witness the battle that occurred.

He missed the most glorious moment of his now-dead friend who wanted to show courage to all.

Despite knowing the certainty that he'll lose, fights for what he thinks is right.

"I was too late.." He whispered.

And within a split second! after his initial shock, his body, as if by instinct, moved, ran, and grabbed the colorless vision!

He kept running, he could feel the Shogun's gaze on him, yet despite his fear, he persevered! 

And thus he flees.

-Chapter End-

[1]: No, don't be like this guy

[2]: it's barely even noticeable

You want advanced chaps? my Patreon, visit it.

6