The Enchanted Forest
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emeralda Celeste Moonstone, the Princess of Stardust Meadows, had grown tired of her monotonous and mundane existence. Seeking adventure, she ventured into the mystical enchanted forest that encompassed her homeland. In her human form, Emeralda wanders around trying to clear her head with no luck yet.

As she roams deeper, she stumbled upon a treacherous frost creature, emanating dark and powerful magic. Surprised and filled with a mix of fear and curiosity, Emeralda's heart raced as she realized that her simple life was about to be forever changed by this perilous encounter.

Thinking quickly, she leaps behind a log just large enough to shield her, but it's too late. The monster heard the twigs breaking and turned his attention right at her. Emeralda tries to use her magic to save herself but the massive creature swats his hand down, breaking the log along with seriously injuring her leg, but smacked her head down as well. In a blind panic rage Emeralda uses all her might to use her magic to manipulate the very nature around her, she uses the trees large roots to lift and snap at the creature, with him distracted she uses her voice to sing so high the monster shatters to a million different pieces. 

It was a close match but Emeralda survived, escaping with what she hopes is just very painful bruise. After being weakened severely, Emeralda fades in and out of consciousness. Being in the forest past dark is dangerous, even for a powerful fairy princess. Against her will, she lets the darkness win as she lays down against the tree and fades out.

In the distance is a massive shadow of a man approaching the very tree Emeralda is laid up against. Without hesitation, this strange hunk of a man swoops her up and carries her off into the way of his home.

A large hidden castle a wee bit past the forest, further than Emeralda has ever been. In fact, she's never left the Enchanted Forest. Before long, the strange man makes it thru the massive doors, heading right up the spiraled marbled steps deep into the hallway. He finally comes to the end and enters a room where he lays her down on the large fluffy canopy bed. 

After a few hours Emeralda awakes with the moonlight shining upon her face. As she sits up, she's hit with a massive pain in her head and still very sore ankle. She moves her legs out as she's terrified not knowing where she is and not knowing if she's in danger. 

Emeralda goes to stand up and right as she gets all the way up and takes a few limp steps forward. She heard the big wooden doors clank as they open slowly. Frightened, she freezes in place, still passing as a human. She hopes that whoever is on the other side coming in is friendly.

Seconds later, Emeralda's eyes are met with curious ice blue eyes. Her breath quickens as she's never seen a human in person. "Don't be frightened, I never prey on the already wounded" the full lips said. He followed up with "I found you in my backyard" Emeralda, confused as to the forest being her last place she remembers being before walking up in this strange place, responds with "The forest is your backyard?" He scoffs as he says yes.

Emeralda turns to ask him how he found her. "I heard loud strange noises, so I followed them. By the time I found the source, I found you."

She hopes that this human didn't see the frost monster or the magic being used. Relieved, she turns to go sit back down, feeling her ankle is far from being any better. He helps her adjust comfortably as she gets back into the bed. "Thank you for helping me in my time of need, but I think I'll be going now!"

"You're not going anywhere on that foot. You can spend the night here, rest and heal a bit! Whatever attacked you could still be out there"

Emeralda biting her lip responds with lifting her emerald green doe-like eyes up at him with a pout. "Just for tonight, I can't be away for too long or..." 

"Or what?" He asks, Emeralda shakes her head as to avoid and moves on. She's met with dismay as she notices him squinting his eyes, looking at her features. A cute upturned button nose and dreamy emerald eyes. 

"You're a fucking fairy!? Aren't you?" He spits out like venom. 

"How... How did you know I'm cloaking right now? No mortal would be able to know that... who are you? What is your name?"

Little did this man know unbeknownst to him, he was about to make a bad decision.

"My name is Lucius Karayan, Vampire King, Leader of the DarkFlame clan. And you should not be here.... Miss?..."

Emeralda takes notice of a look she can't quite read. Calm yet, something else is there. She just can't tell.

As he says his name, a warm tingle runs from Emeralda's fingertips to her chest and all throughout her body. 

Once again, Lucius did not know the mistake he had just made. 

"Miss Emeralda Celeste Moonstone, Princess of Stardust Meadows. And I know I shouldn't be here, that's why I have been trying to leave!!" she spews out with an antagonistic tone. Emeralda has always had a love for thrills, while other fairies liked fairy dust & something that was supposed to be ancient history but they just refused to give it up, Vila Blood. She enjoyed a different kind of danger. Natural adrenaline is her preferred drug of choice, must be a sheltered princess thing!

"Look Lucius, just move and I'll be on my way" Emeralda says trying to stand, but reluctantly falls back on her ass into the thick fluff of bedding. Lucius growls out a low laugh, leans down, and says, "You do look quite delicious. Don't you know just how tasty fairies are?" As he traces his fingers down Emeralda's cheek, down to her chest, right over her heart. By now her heart is beating so hard it's almost as if he can feel it. 

"Actually, No I do not know how good we are. Blood has never been an interest of mine, and even if it was, you'd be the last person I'd wanna experience it with!" With his face shifting into a bit more of a serious note, "Blood, especially fairy blood, is fucking exhilarating, and you'd be honored to have a dine with me!" 

Emeralda rolls her eyes at the thought. Although an intrusive thought of him devouring her makes her gulp and squeeze her thighs together. Lucius, of course, takes notice of your uncomfortable shifting.

"A virgin... of course you are" He scoffs in a bored tone. "So what if I am, you're here alone, doesn't seem like you're getting a whole lot of tail!" Emeralda spills. Before she can object, he pushes her down on to the bed, bounding both of her wrists above her head with his large hands sitting on top of her. Lucius brings his head down to drink in her scent, smelling from her hair down to her neck then to her throat. 

With shallow ragged breaths, Emeralda's chest is heavy with fear yet a bit of thrill as her adrenaline is building up. She's a princess no fairy dared to approach and behave like this to her. But a dark, fearsome vampire king he has no fear and does whatever he wants, takes whatever he wants. 

"You're sweet scent is coming back, your cloaking is wearing off or your adrenaline is going crazy right now. Do you like this Princess? " Lucius says in a low growl. "You would be honored to have a mate like me," Emeralda said in a mocking voice. Lucius laughs right before taking in one last deep inhale of her neck, so close he could feed on her before she could even think of defending herself. 

"Keep it up and I'll show you exactly why my kind ruled over yours, one suck at a time" He spits out. Against her will, she can feel just how turned on that threat made her. 

"Then do it!" Emeralda dares.

1