Chapter 3: Choice is an illusion. When it matters, you have only one.
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sadly, it was at this moment that the door opened, revealing a person behind it.
Should I commit violence?
That would be the most logical choice, yet something is stopping me.
Perhaps, it is the fact that it actually isn’t the most logical choice.
I mean, if , and only if I punched him and knocked him out or even killed him, it would hamper any information gain I could gain from him.
The situation is such that I stand to gain much from interrogation.
So, I made a decision to probe out any knowledge I could gain from this particular figure.
“Hello,” I said as I extended my hand forward,” it is nice to meet you.”
But it was not a man’s voice that I heard, but that of a woman.
“It is nice to meet you as well,” she said.
It was only at that moment that I realized that the figure was a woman, shocking me slightly.
I ignored the gender and only focused on the fact that the thing behind the door was a human! How the fuck I managed to do that is beyond me, but it could be that I have some minor brain damage.
I did get struck by a pipe to the back of my head, after all.
So, as I was slightly stunned, the woman shook my hand, allowing me to feel the softness and warmth of her own.
It was only after that action that I focused enough to actually look at her as her own individual being.
She was a tall young lady, around her twenties, or even younger. Her facial features were sharp, and when paired with her sword like eyebrows and light blue phoenix like eyes gave her a heroic feeling, while her long hair was pale blonde.
All in all, when mixed with her military uniform, which I might add was red, she was really good looking.
“Well, damn,” I voiced my thought out loud,” You’re quite the looker.”
She looked me straight into the eyes, and spoke a ” Thank you.” with a slight smile.
Now, what to do?
Due to my superior size and height, and when paired with my supernatural strength that I gained, it should not be too hard for me to torture her and get information from her.
Yet, she is a defenseless woman.
It is not that I mind beating a defenseless woman half to death, I have done that before, but it is because she is a defenseless woman that I worry.
They could have cameras here, and in that street as well!
They have seen what I did to those gangsters! That’s the one thing I know, yet they sent a single woman.
Instead of fucking locking me in chains of steel or titanium or something, they put me in an empty room, with no clothes, and sent a woman to speak to me!
That can only mean a few things.
She is either here to seduce me, or she is strong enough to survive.
“Could you move back a little?” she said, still keeping a slight smile.
Well at least she is keeping a polite smile.
If she wasn’t, that’d be quite uncomfortable. For me at least, I have no idea about her.
“But of course!” I said, as I moved back.
Now, the most reasonable thing to do is to cooperate. Who knows, they may have planted an bomb on my heart.
Or in my brain.
The brain can’t feel pain.
It has no nerve receptors for pain.
If it did I suppose it would be in absolute never ending state of agony.
Or not.
I am not a neuroscience dude.
That shit is complicated.
But now that I moved back, the lady walked in and sat on the bed, it being the only thing that one could sit on in the whole room.
She crossed her legs, revealing their nice shape tightly bound by a black pantyhose…
I really might have a leg fetish… Or a thigh fetish? Or a general beneath the waist fetish?
Who knows! I certainly like it all, so I don’t really mind this little show.
Yet now, I believe she is here to seduce me.
“Well, should I refer to you by your birth name or the name you’ve taken once you came to our glorious country?” she asked.
I thought for a second, before I spoke, “ You may refer to my by the name I’ve taken.”
She smiled in response, as she said, “Very well, Mister Fu Sheng. I hope I didn’t disturb your rest.”
“Not at all,” I said in response,” I am, after all, intruding here. I really should be leaving!”
Now, I hope my joke struck well, because if it didn’t… well, she could misinterpret it.
Maybe I shouldn’t have made a joke in this situation.
But I’m a bit too stressed.
Everything seems to have gone wrong since that bastard threw a bottle at me…
Except me getting superpowers. That was good.
That was very good.
Very good indeed.
But the lady laughed. So she either got the joke, or something else.
Maybe she will try to intimidate me.
“Mister Fu Sheng, I hope you understand that you cannot get away. Please,” she said,” look at this.”
And once she said that, she handed me a paper, and gestured for me to read it.
So I took it, and read it.
-Fu Sheng-
-Height: 194cm tall-
-Weight: 94 kilograms-
And the rest of it was some other bullshit. Other then my picture, which was also there. At the top left.
It was not bullshit, as it was very pretty.
The bald shaven head to not allow anyone to pull my hair in a street fight, the strong, square jaw, the sharp facial features, the sword like eyebrows!
Truly a beautiful picture.
I might be the only person to look good on his government documents!
And these are not even the old black and white ones! Its the poorly colored ones!
There are even my fingerprints here though…
Well, since I didn’t escape, I will probably die here.
“Very well,” I said,” Seems like you didn’t get the joke, but I didn’t expect a woman to understand it anyway.”
Women tend to get offended by my jokes very easily… But since men usually don’t get offended even when they don’t find them funny, it is proof that the jokes are not at fault, but the women.
“So, what are we going to do now?” I asked.
“You have two choices,” the lady said to me, making me slightly uncomfortable.

0