Chapter 3 – Arrival at Malena
1.8k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days of traveling with only a few stops to rest pass, until...

"Hey, look, look, look! I can see the city from over here!" Orok excitedly exclaims, pressing his face against the carriage's window and amazedly watching the imposing human metropolis as it starts appearing in the distance. "Gahaha! So cool!"

"Jeez, you are acting like a little kid." Nova sighs and rolls her eyes, yet her expression quickly shifts into one of utter surprise as she decides to scoot close to the window by the orc's side and take a look with him. "...W-woah, that's... Goddess, that's actually impressive..."

Enormous, thick white-colored stone walls with guarding posts on their corners separate the outside from the inside of the city. Farms, windmills, and sawmills tightly cling to the exterior walls, close to the wide entrance gates and roads. On the interior, around a well-maintained square-shaped plaza, are scattered a vast variety of buildings of different sizes and purposes, but none as big as the gigantic castle on the back, towering over all of them in a display of power and wealth, made of white-colored bricks of stone like the protective walls of the city, with conical red roofs and windows symmetrically distributed around the walls. Malena's capital city is strategically positioned next to the sea, sporting long wooden docks with an abundant quantity of sailing and anchored ships around it.

Malena's capital is certainly way more visually outstanding than the modest set of jumbled-together huts and tents that the orcs call a capital. Yet... this is more of a sense of style issue than what could be a lack/hoarding of resources in both countries. While Malena excels at farming and wood-gathering, Garro focuses on mining and stonemasonry, promoting an important give-and-take trade relationship between the two countries since their founding.

The carriage follows the road into the capital, passing through the entrance gates and inside the city, the orc driver gives the guards on each side of it a wave of his hand, and they softly nod their heads in response... Then, the vehicle finally comes to a halt, and Orok and Nova step down from it.

"Greetings!" Confidently talks a human woman approaching the duo, a couple of heavy-armored bodyguards following behind her. "I welcome you to Malena, ambassador." She gives the orc a respectful nod of her head, standing perfectly straight with her hands clasped on her front. "My name is Olivia Beaufort, I'm the royal advisor of His Majesty, King Edward the Great."

Olivia stands at a height of five foot nine. Despite the flawless texture of her pale white skin, it's obvious that she isn't a young woman anymore, probably in her late thirties or early forties. The mature woman sports a curvaceous, motherly figure with wide hips and the slightest amount of appealing chub on her soft stomach. She has long dark hair, some strands of it covering one of her crimson-colored, sharp eyes. Her fleshy red lips constantly curled upwards in a polite smile. The royal advisor wears an elegant light-grey top with an ample cleavage on it, long gloves, pants that reach just over her calves, and black open-toe heels. A small tie hangs from her neck, and a silver wedding ring with a blue gem on it is wrapped around her finger.

"Hey! What's up? I'm Orok and this nerd is my assistant, Nova." The unprofessional ambassador casually talks, resting his hand on the elf's shoulder. "Say hi, Nova!"

Nova grits her teeth, trying her best to contain her anger and keep a professional attitude. "Greetings, Madam. The ambassador and I are delighted to be visiting your homeland." She gracefully bows, stealthily stomping on the orc's foot with her heel.

"Ow!" Orok yelps in pain. "Gaha, that hurt!"

Olivia silently watches the pair of doofus with a gentle unfazed expression, slightly tilting her head to the side. "...And we are certainly grateful to have the two of you here." She brightly smiles at the elf, dark red eyes then moving upwards towards the orc's face. "I got word of the previous ambassador's passing. Your father, right? My condolences. He was one of the best negotiators that these lands ever received, I had the privilege of meeting him years ago..."

"Well, orcs die when they are old, that's the way it is. I try not to think about it too much." The ambassador carelessly scratches his wide stomach. "So where can I get something to eat? I'm starving, and I would love to try human food!" He speaks. Nova grunts, tiredly facepalming.

"I see." Olivia holds the collected, calm expression on her face. "Well, I'm sure you will enjoy this afternoon's banquet, the best cooks in the capital have been summoned for it." The advisor smiles. "But right now I'm instructed to guide you to the royal castle, where you will meet with His Majesty." She turns around, looking back over her shoulder. "Please follow me." She gently commands, high heels clicking against the ground below as the woman and her pair of bodyguards start walking. The orc and his elf slave follow behind her.

"Look at that ass!" Orok shamelessly whispers into Nova's sensitive ear, pointing at the pair of jiggly round bubbles resting on top of Olivia's plump thighs, the juicy buttcheeks straining against the fabric of her grey pants.

"W-why are you telling me that?!" The frowning elf hisses, cheeks reddening. She grabs his forearm and quickly pushes down on it to keep the orc from rudely pointing. "Control yourself, you pig!"

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

34