Chapter 5 – Another interruption
1.3k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pair of strong bodyguards stay outside as the royal advisor and her two guests head inside the castle. Olivia guides Orok and Nova through the long hallways while pointing at the different paintings on the wall and explaining the story of the people depicted on them. The elf assistant tries to respectfully listen while the orc keeps his gaze fixed on the advisor's bouncy bubble butt.

"Oh! And in the painting over there is Arthur Hawker, hero of-" Olivia keeps her lecture, but is rudely interrupted by a pair of heels rapidly stepping towards her and a loud, obnoxious 'Oi! You!'

Sighing yet again, Olivia slowly turns around to meet the source of the shrieks, forcing a polite smile on her red lips. "Greetings, court sorceress. What can I-"

"Ugh! Don't give me that crap, you fake bitch!" The sorceress rolls her eyes, pointing her finger at the royal advisor like an ill-mannered child. Olivia bites on her lower lip to contain her anger.

The bratty woman stands at five foot eight, just an inch smaller than Olivia. With long tinted dark-red hair covering one side of her face, bright green eyes, and thin, wide expressive eyebrows. She wears a white button shirt, that barely contains her pair of sizeable tits, under a small cape and leather corset. Below, a tight skirt clings to her wide hips and round ass, not bothering to hide much of her long, shapely legs. The sorceress also has dark strap heels, long floppy sleeves, a wide-brimmed witch hat with a crooked tip, and an expensive golden wedding ring wrapped around her finger.

Behind her, stands a tall, handsome blonde-haired man with the same kind of ring wrapped around his finger. Her husband, it seems. The royal crest on the middle of his armor and the refined sword dangling from his hip indicate that he must also be a royal knight of some sort. He carries a smug, arrogant smirk on his face as he watches the situation.

"I fail to understand what the problem is, sorceress." Olivia calmly speaks, prompting the redhead to let out another annoyed 'UGH' and start looking for something inside her satchel.

"And who is this?" Orok suddenly asks.

"Well, these are Grace D'Allure and her husband, Ser Frederik Blue. Our dear court sorceress manages all the magic-related affairs that concern Malena, she is also in charge of regulating the production of potions and other magical artifacts. And Ser Frederik is a knight, one of our strongest and most valued military forces, his rank is just below the one of Captain Juliette."

"Shut your mouth and look at this." Grace disrespectfully cuts Olivia off, taking out an opened letter and holding it in front of the royal advisor's face. "Now explain."

Olivia raises an eyebrow. "Huh, I should have brought my glasses." She mockingly chuckles, her crimson eyes slowly scanning through the lines of text as calmly as possible, irritating Grace even more. "Hmm, this looks like a notification letter stating that you won't be receiving more blood gems and glowing nixroots for your experiments. And, oh my, it's even signed by His Majesty!" The royal advisor maintains her mocking tone, her smile now turning into one of pure amusement rather than politeness.

"I needed those things! It was a very important project!" Grace clenches her tiny fists, furiously crumbling the letter. "Don't act like you didn't know! The king does everything you say!" She exclaims, deeply frowning and clenching her teeth.

"Well, I don't think you should say those kinds of things about His Majesty, my friend." Olivia says with her signature serenity and professionalism. "I'm just a royal advisor, I have no real power of decision over these kinds of situations. Our king probably realized on his own what a huge waste of resources getting those rare materials was..."

The sorceress huffs, squeezing the letter even harder and suddenly making it quickly burn into ashes with a glowing, blue-colored magical flame that bursts from her palm. "One day you are going to get what you deserve, Olivia." She takes a step closer, her face very close to the advisor's. "And I'm going to laugh a lot."

"Oh? And what is it that I deserve, Grace?" Olivia retaliates, smile fixed on her lips as she also takes a step closer, noses almost pressed together.

"Alright, that was entertaining, but enough is enough." Ser Frederik laughs, resting his hands over his wife's shoulders and gently making her back down. "Don't you think so, buttercup?" He softly whispers into Grace's ear, planting a kiss on her cheek. She does seem to calm down a bit, deeply sighing and crossing her arms.

"You should listen to your husband, sorceress." Olivia nods her head. "And, oh! We got so engrossed in this discussion that I forgot to introduce our guests. This is Orok, the ambassador from the lands of Garro, and this is his assistant, Nova."

"It's a pleasure." Nova politely bows to the couple. "And a true honor to meet such a skilled sorceress and such a brave warrior."

"Pft, keep your flattery to yourself, elf. I don't need it, I know I am the best." Grace nonchalantly throws her red hair back over her shoulder.

"Ha! Don't be so rude to the poor girl, Grace. I actually appreciate the compliment." The knight smirks, playfully winking at the elven slave without his wife noticing. Nova embarrassedly clears her throat, cheeks slightly reddening.

Orok doesn't speak, his whole attention focused on the sorceress's lewd milkbags threatening to make the buttons of her shirt explode.

"Oi! My eyes are up here, creature!" Grace loudly exclaims as she notices the orc's perverted stare, sternly resting one hand on her hip and pointing at both of her bright green eyes with the other.

"Gahaha, I know!" Orok simply laughs, calmly continuing his very important visual examination of her tits. Olivia has to stealthily hide a small amused chuckle with her palm.

"Disgusting pig..." Nova and Grace angrily hiss at the same time.

"Well, if you forgive my interruption, we should really keep moving, ambassador. His Majesty has a limit to his patience, we shouldn't test it." Olivia makes a gesture to the orc and his slave to continue following her. "Sorceress, knight, it was a pleasure talking to both of you... Hope you don't receive more of those dreaded letters, Grace." She teasingly smiles. The redhead frustratedly glares at her in silence.

As the group starts moving away, Ser Frederik gets closer to his wife and murmurs something in her ear that makes her obnoxiously giggle like a schoolgirl, probably a funny remark about the orc's appearance or a jest about him being Olivia's lover...

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

29