Chapter 7 – A time of rest
1.2k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Here you go, ambassador." Olivia hands the orc a steel-made simple key, the group standing in front of one of the many doors in one of the many hallways of the castle. "I'm sure you will find this suite very appropriate... though there is only one bed in there, we were not expecting you to bring an assistant. Is that okay?"

"Gahaha, yeah, no problem! She is also my wife, actually!" Orok happily exclaims, grabbing Nova and carelessly pressing her small body close against his much bigger one.

"S-shut up, you idiot..." The elf's face completely reddens and her long ears twitch, squished tightly against the humongous orc, trying to escape his strong grip.

"Oh my, is that so? What a lovely couple." Olivia covers her elegant giggles with her palm. "Anyways, you and your wife should rest, ambassador. As I've said before, there will be a big banquet in a few hours. It would be a pleasure to see you there!"

The orc and his elf slave/assistant/wife enter the suite and close the door behind them. They are met with a vast, cozy, fully furnished room with a huge king-sized bed laid in its middle. Attached to the main room there is a bathroom filled with all the possible commodities a bathroom could have, and a small balcony that gives an amazing view of Malena's capital city. "Woah! Look at this place!" Orok laughs, hurrying to the comfortable-looking bed and letting himself fall on his back over it.

"I have to admit, this is beautiful..." Nova says, kicking her high heels off as she curiously inspects the opulent rooms of the suite. A small smile appears on her plump lips as she steps onto the balcony, feeling the pleasant wind caress her face as she watches the amazing landscape reserved only for royal eyes. "Ha. To think little old me would get to enjoy a view like this..."

"Having fun?" The orc smugly asks from his position, Nova rolls her eyes. "I told you. I knew you would end up loving this, Gahaha!"

The elf reenters the main room, resting her hand over one of her cocked hips as she looks down at the relaxing orc. "I'm not loving it, imbecile ...but I guess I'm not hating it either..." She pouts. "Still, you shouldn't have done that to your brother."

"Why not? He is an asshole."

"Not like you are so much better. And he at least was prepared for this." Nova sighs, removing her coat, making sure her white shirt is properly tucked inside her skirt. "It's a bit weird, though. At first glance, most people in charge of this country seem almost as incompetent as you are. That king of theirs... I seriously feel pity for Olivia."

"Yeah, maybe. But did you notice how hot she is?! Her ass looks so soft and jiggly and round, Gahaha! And the witch has the best pair of cow tits I saw in a long while! And that captain, ohhh, I want to give that muscular sweaty body a tongue bath!" Orok gets more and more excited with every depraved word he utters.

"Y-you... Do you ever think of something that isn't sex?! You are just a beast! A stupid beast that isn't able to control his disgusting impulses..." Nova angrily rants, firmly pushing her glasses up when she finishes and letting out an irritated 'Hmph!'

"Gahahaha, yeah! That's me! So I'm going to follow those impulses and make sure my cock finds its way deep inside those three women before we leave this country."

Nova's eyes go wide like plates, she dumbfoundedly tries to say something, but no word can exit her trembling lips. "P-please tell me you are joking." She finally manages to stutter, horrified expression on her face.

"I wouldn't joke about something like that! And you are going to help me, by the way."

Nova buries her face in her palms for a pair of seconds, pondering about the best way to stop Orok foolish plans. "Just... just use me, Master. Take it out on me. And if you also want other women, I'm sure we could hire the most gorgeous whores on Malena..." She slowly removes her glasses and unbuttons her shirt, showing her modest cleavage, then climbs onto the large bed, slowly crawling on her fours towards her owner and faking the sweetest, most seductive voice she can muster. "No need to start a war because you are horny, right? Just use me. Use your slave, Master."

"No way! The last time I fucked a whore I ended up with that weird itchy rash on my butt, it took like a month to heal. And of course I'll keep using you! But I want to use those women too, Gahaha... Don't tell me you are jealous..."

"J-JEALOUS?! YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I COULD BE JEALOUS?!" Nova's seductive act quickly drops like a sack of potatoes, the elf stops moving forward and deeply frowns with red cheeks. "I'M JUST TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM GETTING US KILLED, YOU IDIOT."

"Nope! You are jealous! I can see it clearly in your eyes, Gahaha."

"Grrr!" Nova lets out little whimpers of fury, balling up her fists and hitting the velvety mattress with them, suddenly remembering something... "You are the one who should be jealous! I saw Ser Frederik wink his eye at me when we met him!" She hurriedly splutters out, her expression of rage quickly transforming into a smug, satisfied smirk. "What do you think of that, huh? Jealous~?"

"Who?" The orc raises one eyebrow.

"Really...? Sorceress Grace's husband! You don't remember him?"

"Gahaha, I only remember her big fat juicy milkers, I don't remember any man being with her... She has a husband, then? That sounds fun."

Nova sighs, rolling her eyes before continuing her attempt to make her owner feel some jealousy. "Like I was saying, he is so strong and handsome... Bet he has a lot of admirers, I felt my heart flutter like crazy when he winked his eye at me, heh..." The elf cutely flutters her eyelashes.

Orok silently looks at Nova for a pair of seconds before rising from the bed and starting to walk towards the entrance door of the suite.

"W-where are you going?" Nova confusedly asks.

"I'm going to find that guy and kill him, I won't let him disrespect me like that." Orok slowly talks with an uncanny sternness.

"Wait!" Nova nervously jumps from the bed, chasing after her owner as fast as possible. "J-just wait a minute!"

"Which of his eyes did he wink at you? Doesn't matter, I'll gouge out both of them." He unlocks the door, resting his hand on the knob...

"I-I just wanted to make you jealous! I wasn't expecting you to... to..." Nova starts frenetically trying to explain herself, yet abruptly stops as the orc isn't able to keep holding in his giggles any longer. "You piece of shit!"

"Gahahahahaha, you dork!" Orok's laughing fit continues. "You should see your face! You really thought I would kill someone just for winking his eye at you?! You are so cute, Nova."

Nova huffs and pouts, embarrassedly looking down at her feet. "You are the worst..."

"Gaha!" The orc grabs the elf's chin, making her look up at him and planting a quick peck on her lips. "Let's go take a bath!"

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

32