Chapter 11 – The great banquet (Part three)
1.2k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifteen minutes later, Juliette defeatedly lays on the grass with the gigantic orc holding her neck from behind in a strong chokehold. "Do you give up?" He teases.

Her face red and sweaty as she struggles to breathe, blonde hair more disheveled than ever. "Nevvuh! Shhhutt uhp!" She struggles to talk, grasping Orok's thick forearm and trying to escape his grip... yet it proves impossible.

"Gahaha, alright then. I can spend all day like this." The orc relaxedly laughs, choking the girl even harder, enjoying her athletic body squeezed tightly against his. "Hey, your hair smells so fruity! How cute!" He teasingly presses his nose against the back of the blondie's head, loudly sniffing.

"Dunnt doo thatttt!" Juliette embarrassedly screams, thrashing her body around, desperately jabbing at the orc's stomach with her elbows. She is on the verge of tearing up again, it can't be that she actually lost... not her... The captain violently swings around each of her limbs in one childish last resource, but this only helps make Orok laugh even harder.

"Had enough?"

She screeches, continuing to struggle for another pair of minutes before her tired body finally goes limp. Miserable, furious expression on her flushed face...

"I'll take that as a yes! I win again, Gahahaha!" The orc lets go of the captain, standing up with an energetic bounce.

Juliette slowly rises to her feet, rubbing her sore neck. "This... T-this isn't over..." She angrily huffs, trying to hide her teary blue eyes. "L-let's fight again! I'll definitely win this time!"

"Sure, but abs first!"

"Y-you can't actually expect me to..." Juliette squirms, instinctively taking a step back. "I'm not doing something so... s-so humiliating!"

"What!? But I won!" The orc frowns, disapprovingly crossing his arms. "I thought you were an honorable fighter... Guess you are no better than the scum in the slums..."

The captain gasps in indignation, stomping her boot against the ground. "Of course I'm honorable, like every warrior of Malena! You watch your mouth, orc!"

"Then keep your word! And expose those abs for me to lick and kiss! Gaha."

Juliette opens her mouth to say something but no word can exit her lips... then, grumbling under her breath with shining crimson cheeks, she unclasps her belt and hesitantly pulls her leather gambeson over her toned stomach. "B-be quick." She huffs, ashamedly averting her gaze from the orc in front of her.

"Uooooohhhhhhh, look at that!" Orok amazedly exclaims, causing the poor humiliated musclegirl to let out tiny, high-pitched whimpers... Perfect washboard abs, covered in a layer of glistening sweat, in between a feminine, arousingly small waist, with a tiny adorable belly button in the middle of everything.

The orc dives headfirst into it, grabbing Juliette's wide hips and keeping her in place for him to better appreciate that well-built tum. "Girls with abs are amazing! Gahaha!"

"J-just do what you must a-and end this!" Juliette exasperatedly yells, trembling... Realizing this was... that this was actually the first time a man lusted for her body... "H-hurry up!"

The orc moves his face closer and closer, his hot breath all over her skin as he plants soft kisses over each abdominal muscle... and then sticks his tongue out to lewdly lick across every crease he finds like a hungry dog, letting out happy grunts as he tastes the coat of sour sweat, slobbering all over that muscular tummy.

"I-I-I can't believe y-you are enjoying t-this!" Juliette sheepishly stutters, chills running down her spine as the long tongue savagely violates her abs. "I'm not... p-pretty or feminine at all, you shouldn't... you s-shouldn't be enjoying this..."

"What?! Don't say that, you are pretty as fuck! Gahaha, with such adorable, girly reactions too." Orok talks between licks, sliding his tongue in circles around Juliette's navel.

"Y-you... s-shut up..." The captain blushes even more, if that's possible. "I'm a brave warrior, n-not a pretty g-girl!"

"Well, you actually look like a pretty girl from down here." Orok laughs.

"T-that's enough!" Juliette steps back, managing to finally escape the orc's hungry mouth and cover her drooly stomach with her leather gambeson, adjusting her belt over it. "You... l-licked more than enough... Now fight me again!"

"Sure. But now if I win, I want to have sex with you! Gahahaha!"

"S-SEX?!" Juliette's blue eyes go wide as plates, mouth hanging open in shock. "D-do you... with me? S-s-sex with... me? W-why?!"

Before the flustered captain is able to exclaim anything else, an irritating high-pitched voice booming in the distance interrupts her. "There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Princess Francesca exclaims, a pissed expression on her cute face as she gets close... still holding in both hands the bottle of wine that she was supposed to bring to the orc ambassador.

"Hey, this is a private conversation, kiddo. Scram!" The orc simply orders, sternly pointing towards the door leading back to the interior of the castle. "Leave the wine here, though, Gahaha."

Francesca does her best to suppress her newfound urges to obey the giant orc, thick beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. "I've already said that I'm not a kid! Stop calling me that!" She angrily bounces up and down. "And I can't believe you simply left! T-that's so disrespectful! Instead of spending time with the gorgeous unmarried princess of Malena, you prefer to spend time with that meathead?!" She points her slender finger at the big, tall captain of the army awkwardly standing around.

"G-greetings, princess." Juliette softly mumbles, courteously bending down on one knee with her head lowered.

"Ugh! Stand up." Francesca irritatedly rolls her eyes. The blonde woman rises, sporting hunched shoulders and a nervous expression on her face, conflicting with the way her much bigger figure completely towers over the teenager. "Now, can you explain why you brought the ambassador here when it was obvious he was waiting for me?" She firmly crosses her arms, furrowing her brows in what she is very embarrassed to describe as a feeling of... jealousy... "Are you trying to seduce him? Is that it?! The two of you alone in the gardens under a starry night... I didn't know you were that type of woman!"

"That's... not... I-I've never..." Juliette timidly stumbles over her own words, keeping her gaze down on the ground.

"Silence!" Francesca yells, making the captain immediately stop talking. "If I ever see you again near this orc, I'll have you expelled from Malena. Understand?"

"Y-yes, princess. I understand."

"Good. Now, get out of here. Quickly." The young frowning ginger commands, Juliette quickly nods and starts scurrying away like a scolded puppy.

"Wait! Don't go!" The dumbfounded Orok speaks, but it's too late, the blonde captain is already gone...

"Finally." Francesca sighs, hurriedly moving in front of the orc and gingerly handing over the expensive bottle. "Here is your... stupid wine..." She softly says with reddening cheeks, craving to be praised and called a good girl yet again.

The orc harshly grabs the wine from the girl's little manicured hands. "You dumb brat! I was just about to have sex with that woman. You cockblocked me!"

"H-huh...?" The spoiled princess looks up at the huge orc with big doe-like eyes and pouty lips, her uppity attitude completely erased while she is being yelled at. "I-I just... Y-you should..."

The orc opens the bottle of wine, holding it over the girl and suddenly tilting it to the side. Francesca gasps as the cold liquid falls over the top of her head and leaks down all over her slender body, her silky hair and fancy frilly dress now drenched in wine. She isn't able to say a single word, just dumb little incoherent sounds as she is utterly humiliated. Her hormones wildly run from place to place in a clusterfuck of new sensations, and despite the chilly liquid not reaching her panties... they are soaking wet.

The orc grunts as the bottle empties, carelessly tossing it away. "Come here! You are getting a spanking now, brat. You deserve it!" He sternly says, grabbing one of Francesca's arms, his big hand completely wrapped around her tiny bicep.

"A w-what?!" The princess fearfully yelps. Orok roughly drags her towards the fountain, sitting on the edge of it and bending the bratty teenager over his knee. "N-no! W-wait!" Francesca cries out, kicking her legs up and down, causing one of her high heels to fly away...

The orc slides the hem of her dress upwards until her little bubble butt is exposed, grabbing her pink panties and pulling on them, making them wedge between her asscheeks. "Waitwaitwait!" Francesca begs, getting no mercy from the orc as he sharply slaps her ass, a red palm-shaped mark already appearing on her pale skin. "UUuuuuUUUUuuuhhhhh!" She loudly howls.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

Francesca's ass jiggles around as the rough orc does what her father never dared to do. The princess a shaky, sweaty, babbling mess of a young girl.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

Tears drip through her red cheeks as she dumbly drools like a baby. She is at her limit, with one more spank, she would-

Slap!

Francesca screams her lungs out, arching her back even more and desperately hugging one of the orc's legs. "S-SORRY FOR BEING A DUMB BRAT, DADDY! I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR BEING A STUPID LITTLE SPOILED PRINCESS! HHHNNNGGG, DADDDDYYYY, I WANT TO BE YOUR GOOD GIRL! AAAAHHHHHHH!" The little princess cums her brains out, cunt juices violently squirting down onto the ground and her trembling thighs. Her underwear now completely ruined...

"Ew, you pissed yourself?!" The orc disgustedly exclaims, pushing the teenager off his lap before standing up and wiping his pants. Francesca lands on the ground, her humid dress now all ragged up and covered in dust, yet she doesn't seem to mind, staying on her knees and still firmly hugging the orc's leg as close as possible.

"Nuuuh, I-I came, daddy!" Her voice quivers as she struggles to breathe, caressing Orok's leg and lovingly kissing his thigh a couple of times. "Y-you made me cum..."

"Hey, that's grown-up stuff! You shouldn't say those kinds of things! Kids these days are out of control..." The orc tries to pull the recently-turned-adult girl off his leg, yet she keeps herself desperately latched onto it.

"I'm not a kid, I'm a woman now... and... I really want to be yours... please..." Francesca purrs in a trance, rubbing her cheek against the orc like an affectionate kitten. "Please marry me... let me be your obedient wifey... I want to spend the rest of my life serving my daddy..."

"I'm actually sort of married to someone else already... A-and I wouldn't marry a kid! Ew!" Orok yanks the princess' orange hair and manages to pull her off his leg... and also manages to make her cum again, the humiliated princess pathetically lying on the grass in a puddle of wine and her own juices, yet her half-lidded emerald eyes brightly sparkle and her plump lips get stuck in a worshipful, adoring smile...

"I... I don't care... I will do everything I can to become your favorite good girl..." Francesca softly says, starting to submissively crawl on her fours towards the orc, trying to hug him close again. "Then you will have no other choice than making me a wife, daddy~."

"Stop calling me 'daddy', you brat! You are weirding me out, I'm not your dad!" He annoyedly grunts, quickly stepping back to escape the mindbroken teenager's grasp. "I'm gonna go back inside now. D-don't you dare follow me!"

"Of course, daddy!" The princess happily says in a cute sing-song voice, obeying and staying still in place. The orc sighs, frustratedly rubbing the bridge of his nose as he turns around...

Francesca bites on her lower lip while she watches her new obsession walk away... hand instantly moving down between her legs to desperately rub her warm, quivering pussy in the middle of the gardens, like the good nasty bitch in heat she has become... Her new objective in life? Getting that savage beast of a man to marry her.

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

25