Chapter 15 – More like succubi breeder
1.3k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orok's eyes open up again, the orc slowly regaining control of his body, limb by limb. "Gah, my head is spinning..." He grunts, rubbing his forehead while he lies on a very cold ground made of rock. His surroundings dimly lit and undoubtedly sinister... Fortunately, not much time passes until someone comes to welcome him.

"You are finally awake..." A burly, unshaven man sighs, slowly kneeling next to him. He wears nothing but a pair of ragged pants, his well-built, hairy torso exposed, covered in scratches and bruises. "Get up, friend." He says, firmly grabbing the orc's arm, trying to get him to stand.

Once Orok rises to his feet with the man's assistance, he is finally able to assess the situation... He and a group of four scantily dressed, hunky human men find themselves currently locked inside a small improvised cell by the end of one of the numerous tunnels of the succubi cave. A somewhat rusty yet resistant set of iron bars and a locked-shut heavy door deny the possibility of any kind of escape.

"Gahaha, I've been kidnapped!" The orc ambassador dumbly chuckles, staring at his companions with a smirk. "Hey guys, when are those succubi coming? I wanna have some fun!"

The enslaved men confusedly look at each other, then at the joyful orc. "Huh...? Fun? A-are you serious...?" The man frowns, crossing his arms. "We are slaves. We are used against our will. There is no 'fun' here."

A second man joins the awkward conversation. "We get drugged and then raped for hours by those disgusting creatures... every single day... raped until we can't even breathe and our bodies are completely sore..." He furiously clenches his fists. "They treat us like animals!"

Sitting on the floor with his legs crossed, a third kidnapped man whimpers. "I'm a soldier... not a toy for them to use... I miss my family..." He frustratedly buries his face into his open palms, fighting back tears.

The remaining fourth man sighs, moving towards the sobbing soldier and trying to console him, softly patting his shoulder. "We all miss our families... but I don't think I'll ever be able to look at my wife in the eye again after all the things these creatures have done to me..."

Orok silently looks at the miserable group of slaves with a raised eyebrow... then obnoxiously giggles again. "Are you guys homosexuals or something? Gahaha, I mean, it's cool if you are, but being a sex slave here sounds great! No worries of any kind, just relaxing in here with your friends and then getting your cock milked by horny succubi girls multiple times a day..." He calmly says, resting his hands on his hips before continuing his speech...

"The 'not being able to leave' part is a bit annoying, though. I'm not planning on staying here long because I have very important things to do and women to fuck... but in your guys' case, I bet you lived pretty mediocre and uninteresting lives and you don't really have anything to look forward to... so being kidnapped is actually the best thing that could have happened to you! I'm sure you'll eventually forget your boring families and learn to love this, don't worry."

The slaves alarmedly look at the orc, jaws hanging open and eyes wide like plates. "Y-you are sick!" The first man who spoke to him exclaims, taking a step back.

"Gahaha, maybe a little. At least I'm not as whiny as you guys are." He rolls his eyes, smile still fixed on his face. "Now where are those- Oh! There they are!"

A group of three succubi approaches the cell, holding long wooden spears with poisoned tips. Each of them sporting the same frame as the one who talked earlier with the orc, very short with exaggerated curves that look incredibly lewd on their small statures. Seems the shortstack figure is as much of a succubi characteristic as the demonic horns or heart-shaped tail... Each of them carry a sassy smirk on their meaty lips, as well as different hairstyles of extravagant colors. "Hello, cute pets! Do you need food? Water? Don't be shy~." One of the succubi asks, relaxedly resting her spear over her shoulder.

The kidnapped men glare at their slavers in silence. "Fuck you." The short-fused one of the group hisses.

"Heeey, don't be mean! We are being friendly to you, dude..." The succubus pouts and puffs her cheeks before sighing deeply. "Anyways, since you don't need anything... Breeding time~! Breeding time~!"

"Excuse me, I think these guys aren't feeling up for it right now." The orc suddenly steps as close as possible to the bars of the cell, facing the succubi. "So I'm going to sacrifice myself for them and get every one of you pregnant on my own, Gahahaha."

The group of girls can barely hold back a fit of cheeky, surprised giggles at the orc's boldness, amusedly examining him with their lusty gazes... The men behind him, although still utterly bewildered, feel their prior angry expressions soften at the thought of the orc's 'noble' sacrifice. "They are going to tear him apart..." One of them softly grunts under his breath.

"Are you sure you can handle us, big guy? There are a lot of fertile pussies in this cave..." The succubus purrs, biting her lower lip.

Orok simply smirks, silently grabbing his pants and pulling them down... His thick, long orcish cock violently springs out, not even fully hard yet and already bigger than anything the succubi have seen before. "Yeah, I think so!" He says, playfully making his oversized tool and his pair of perfectly round hanging cumtanks swing from side to side, putting a show for the horny girls.

"OOOOooooooOOOOOOooohhhh~" The three amazed succubi let out a dumb, synchronized cry of arousal, eyes hungrily fixed on the dark-green fuckmeat between the orc's legs. The manly, potent musk that emanates from it already flying towards their nostrils, causing them to instinctively hump their hips against the air like animals in heat. "L-look at the size of that thing! Holy fuck...!"

"I call dibs~! I call dibs~!" One of them hurriedly shouts, carelessly tossing her spear away and darting towards the door of the cell. Huge smile on her face as she grabs a key hidden between her cleavage and tries to get the door open, yet her excitement and shaky hands cause her to clumsily fumble with the lock again and again.

"You can't call dibs, you dumb slut! That's not fair!" The two other succubi complain, also throwing their weapons to the ground and savagely pouncing over their smug friend, aiming to take the key away from her.

"Yes I can, I just did!" She angrily exclaims, trying to prevent the girls from snatching her key... A loud yelp suddenly comes out from her lips as a handful of her hair is childishly yanked. "Ouch! Let go of my hair, you idiot!" She cries out.

The orc ambassador simply continues to laugh with his hardening cock hanging out while the group of succubi fight for the privilege of having sex with him first... Luckily, after more exhausting minutes of wrestling and discussing, the girls seem to miraculously come to some sort of mutual agreement, two of them impatiently rubbing the aching, drenched spots between their legs and pulling on their chubby nipples while the remaining one finally manages to open the heavy door.

"Come on! Come on! Let's fuckkkk~" She happily says, grabbing the orcish cock and practically dragging the ambassador outside of the cell. Soon the other girls join too, three tiny hands firmly wrapped around that fuckmeat as they direct him towards the main area of the cave... and idiotically forget to close the door of the cell, leaving it wide open and unprotected.

The shocked enslaved men quickly look at their clear escape route and then at each other. "This... This is our chance! H-he saved us... That stupid orc saved us..." The group carefully exits the tiny cell, taking hold of the weapons that the succubi had mindlessly scattered around. "Let's get out of here."

 


 

The princess... The bloody princess of the country wants to be his 'good girl'... his wife... And to make matters even worse, she is completely boiling with jealousy, over a simple slave...

Nova's mind rapidly flies from one nervous thought to the other as she tries to continue doing her paperwork, her shaky hands causing her calligraphy to appear way less pristine than usual... And what happens if he actually marries her? Would he end up as the king of Malena after the current one dies? That... that sounds like a nightmare.

Her heart anxiously starts beating faster and faster, cold sweat running down her back. If he has so many possibilities for political destruction simply being an ambassador, then him as a king... goddess, save us all... B-but, but he is actually not interested in her, right? He won't-

The agitated elf interrupts herself by accidentally hitting the small inkwell she is using with her elbow, the container tumbling over and making a mess of pitch-black liquid all over the wooden desk. "Shit...! Ugh... I'm an idiot." She exasperatedly groans, standing up and quickly dragging her work away from the growing puddle, using the remaining blank pieces of paper to wipe the ink away.

Once the mess is finally contained, Nova sighs and grabs the short empty bottle, giving it a little shake and observing that, indeed, no kind of liquid remains inside. "I should go get more..."

 


 

"Yo! Pigtails, the orc you brought has a huge cock!" One of the succubi of the group directing Orok instantly exclaims as they enter the cozy main area of the cave. "We are all going to fuck him together! And we discussed it and we think the fairest thing to do is letting you have him first."

Many candles light up the place, hanging flower petals and hand-made decorations manage to give it a less somber appearance than the previous tunnels, and a large comfortable rug laid across the rocky ground is the spot where... well, where the magic happens... At least ten other tiny, curvy succubi relax and lewdly play with each other in the room, curiously perking up as the three girls and the pantless orc make their way inside. "Really!? Yay!" The pigtailed succubus lifts her face from between another girl's legs, brightly smiling and waving her hand at the orc. "Hello again, dude! Please destroy my pussy, okay~?"

"Gahaha, hey! Thanks for kidnapping me! And yeah, I'll make sure to tear you in half." Orok waves back, shamelessly fondling the horned girls by his sides, their soft hands still clinging to his diamond-hard erection. They happily purr and giggle as the strong green hands squeeze their heavy tits and round jiggly butts...

Seductively swinging her hips from side to side, a succubus walks in front of Orok with two flasks full of bright pink liquid in her hands. "You have to drink these potions, stud! This is what we give our fucktoys."

The orc raises one eyebrow. "Huh? What's that?"

"Ancient succubi recipes! This one paralyzes your body and makes it easier for us to rape you." She lifts one bottle. "And this one eliminates your refractory period." She lifts the other one.

"My... period...? What do you mean?"

"Drinking this potion will make you cum bigger loads and you won't need to wait between orgasms~."

"Oh, cool!" The orc ambassador momentarily stops groping the succubus next to him to grab the potion, unhesitantly gulping it down. His pupils quickly dilate and a pleasant heat runs between his legs, causing him to let out a deep lustful moan. "Woah, holy fuck! Gahaha, this feels amazing! ...Not going to drink the other one, though. I don't want to be paralyzed."

"...Y-yeah, you are right... Screw this one. I want you to choke me while you breed me, you can't do that if you can't move~." She smirks, dismissively throwing the paralyzing potion over her shoulder. "Let's start!"

 


 

Nova walks across the confusing hallways of the castle in a search for Olivia, wanting to ask her where she could get some ink. It's a... pretty big castle, but it shouldn't be very difficult to find her. Right?

A couple more minutes pass and she finds herself completely lost... is she actually walking in circles? She saw that painting on the wall a bunch of times already... Ugh, the day keeps getting better and better...

Taking a turn at the end of another hallway, she surprisedly gasps as she stumbles upon a much taller figure, her glasses flying off her face and landing on the carpeted floor. "Oh! I'm sorry!"

Ser Frederik calmly smiles. "Don't worry, it was my fault." He simply says, chivalrously crouching down to grab the scattered pair of glasses and then gently placing them on the elf's face. "There we go. Like new."

"T-thank you." She softly smiles, a sudden pinkness growing on her upper cheeks.

"Don't mention it, Nova."

The elf surprisedly raises her eyebrows. "You... remembered my name..."

"Of course I did... I wouldn't dare forget such a pretty girl." He laughs, flirtatiously winking his eye.

"J-jeez..." The red-faced elf giggles, her gaze lowering in embarrassment. "You are making me blush, Ser..."

"Good. That's the reaction I was looking for." Frederik keeps cheekily smirking. "Anyways, were you looking for something?"

"Yes... I need some ink."

"Ink, huh? I think Grace left a few bottles in her lab. It's here, in the castle." He says, continuing through the hallway and gesturing the elf to follow him. "Come with me, I'll give you one or two."

"Oh! I-I appreciate it. But... would your wife be okay with me taking things from her lab?" The uncertain elf says, walking behind the man.

"Haha, probably not. But she is not there right now... It'll be our little secret."

 


 

Fully undressed, the orc lies back on the middle of the rug, his long, hard pillar of a cock standing proudly between his legs. Every succubi inhabiting the cave instantly circle around him, like hungry dogs preparing to jump at a piece of delicious meat, licking their lips and taking off their skimpy clothes, carelessly tossing them all over the place...

The lucky succubus with pigtails who earned the right to go first swiftly hurries towards the gigantic ambassador, planting a sweet kiss on his tusked mouth before hopping onto his lap. The succubus lewdly squats on top of the rock-hard green dick while facing the orc, her knees bent and her pair of feet pressing on the soft rug at both sides of his waist... Tiny, soaked wet cunt anticipatingly hangs over the head of the thick cock, already coating it in warm, clear pussy juices. "Dude, what do you feed this cock~? It's so big..." She purrs, teasingly moving her wide hips in circles, her heart-shaped tail playfully rubbing at the orc's low-hanging balls while her little useless wings happily flutter up and down.

Despite not being their turn to be fucked, the spectating group of succubi around them don't limit themselves to just watching. They needily caress, kiss, and hump their orc plaything... Two of them mount his legs and start rubbing themselves against his shins while another two grab his hands and rapidly guide his thick fingers inside their slutty fuckholes.

Pigtails slide her nails across the orc's broad chest, biting on her lower lip as she suddenly decides to push her hips down, impaling herself on the huge cock. Her jaw hangs open in a silent scream, eyes rolling back and pupils turning into bright hearts as she manages to take half of the shaft in a single rough thrust.

"Gahaha, fuck! That's a good girl." Orok contently moans out, succubus cunt completely clinging to him like a glove, fleshy pussywalls wrapped around his length like they were planning to keep him prisoner in there... The orc, knuckle deep inside another pair of pussies and getting his legs covered in wet arousal from the two succubi humping him, smugly smiles at the pigtailed girl as she absolutely falls in love with his cock.

Keeping her slutty squat, the girl roughly starts bouncing up and down, utter orgasmic bliss fixed on her expression as she squirts juices all over the orc cock, yet this doesn't make the wild movements of her hips stop, it instead gives her the lusty frenzy required for her to finally take every inch deep inside her tunnel. Huge ass pressed against the ambassador's thighs, lewd bulge protruding on her stomach. "givemeyourbabiesgivemeyourbabiesbabiesbabiesbabies~" She desperately begs in her high-pitched voice, stopping moving her hips to keep the cock snugly buried all the way inside her warm nethers, worshipfully rubbing the notable bump it generates on her cute tummy.

"Want me to cum?" He grunts. "Want me to fill you up?"

"BABIES! YESSSSS GIMME GIMME!" The succubus dumbly screams, her womb slurping on the head of his shaft in complete adoration. "PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!"

"Gahaha, not yet! Keep fucking yourself on it, slut. As hard as you can." The orc commands before his attention shifts to a playful succubus that slides close to his upper body, lewdly tongue-kissing her.

"Hnnngghhhffffuuughhh~" Pigtails lets out an animalistic groan, clawing at the orc's chest as she resumes moving her hips, going as fast and hard as possible. Wet squelching noises boom all over the steamy main area of the cave, mixed with the moans and giggles of the rest of the girls, as she lifts her cunt all the way up to the tip of his dick and then savagely engulfs the entire thing in a sudden movement. She repeats this motion again and again, tongue hanging out of her mouth as she finds herself stuck in a pleasure heaven, not able to tell when an orgasm starts and when it ends.

"Oh-hohoho, he is making you work for it! Come on, keep bouncing on that cock." One of the girls purrs, clinging to the side of the cock-drunk pigtailed succubus, licking and nibbling on her pointed ear. "Earn that cum, girl~"

The girl's big, jiggly ass keeps slapping against the orc below her as she loses her mind on the shaft. More minutes of rough fucking passes before... "Gaaah, gonna cum! Gonna breed you!"

"Yes! YES! YESYESYES! GET ME PREGNANT!" She screams her lungs out, howling in gratitude as the orc grits his teeth and suddenly pushes his hips upwards and shoots gallons of thick, hot, creamy cum directly into her babybag of a womb. "uuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuuuUUUUUUU~"

The circle of horny succubi joyfully cheer and whistle as the green musky balls fill the girl to the brim... Pigtails receives every drop, tight cunt squeezing and refusing to let go. She takes a single second of rest before suddenly continuing to bounce up and down, absolutely addicted.

Orok finds himself amazed by the lack of the usual sense of displeasure of him having just came buckets and the girl continuing to squeeze his dick with her cunt. His balls already fully recharged and keen to keep pumping out sperm. That potion is amazing!

"Yo! One time per girl! Don't be greedy!" The succubus next to the pigtailed girl exclaims with a deep frown on her face. She angrily pushes her off the orc, making her stumble to the side and causing the dick to slide out of her gaping cunt, not giving her a chance to react before instantly taking her place. "My turn~!"

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

31