Chapter 21 – Paying the brat a visit
857 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Heeey! Open up!" Orok carelessly knocks and kicks the light-purple door in front of him.

An excited gasp and little high-heels rapidly clacking against the floor can be heard inside the room. Then, just seconds later, the door swings open. "Daddy~! I knew you'll come visit!" Princess Francesca exclaims, emerald eyes sparkling in utter joy as she spreads her arms and tries to give the ambassador a warm hug... Which he stops by placing his huge palm in front of her face and roughly pushing her back.

"Gaaah, don't touch me, you little creep!" He huffs. "And bother someone else with your daddy issues, not me."

"B-but..." The teen bites her lower lip. The mean rejection making her lower tummy heat up even more. "I'm sorry, daddy... Do you want to come in?"

"Ugh... fine..." The orc rolls his eyes, carefully entering the princess' room. "But don't do anything weird."

Francesca nods her head, closing the door behind the orc and happily smiling. "Aaaah! Daddy is in my room! Daddy is in my room!" She energetically repeats... R-room? The fully furnished two-story living area puts the luxurious suite of the orc to shame. Dressers all over the place filled to the brim with clothes, an expensive pearl chandelier dangling from the ceiling, a wide bed with pink sheets laid in front of a large window from where she is able to see what seems like the entire country... wait...

"Is that my pillow!?" Orok walks towards the girl's bed and grabs the single white pillow resting on its middle.

"Uh... no?" The princess nervously stutters, twiddling her slender fingers together.

"Ew, it's all wet and sticky! What have you been doing with it!?" He disgustedly drops it back on the mattress, wiping his hands on the bed sheets.

"I've just been... h-humping it a little..."

The orc frustratedly sighs, rubbing his temples. "Gaaah, stop doing those kind of things! I'll be happy to come here and show you the wonders of rough sex once you are an adult, but a kid should be outside climbing trees or something, not this!"

Pouty and teary-eyed, Francesca takes a step closer to the ambassador. "How can I prove that I'm not a kid? Ask anyone! I'm at the perfect age for marriage and breeding." She pleads, grabbing his rough hands with her tiny manicured ones. "I'll do anything. Do you want me to change my appearance, daddy? Just order it! I can dye my hair, get a piercing, try to become curvier... or I can wear glasses too! Like that stupid elf you are married to..."

"Don't call her stupid." Orok grunts, moving away from the teenager. "You have to stop annoying my women."

"Y-your women?"

"Yeah. Nova, Pink, Grace, Juliette, and Olivia... My women."

"Wh-who is Pink?" She confusedly raises her thin eyebrows at the mention of a new rival.

"Gahahaha, a succubus I found. She has some huge melons!"

"A succubus!? Y-you would rather be with a vulgar succubus than with me!? I-I'm the princess! Y-you...!"

"Hey! That's enough. Shut up." The towering orc sternly points his finger at the small, petite teenager. Her body completely melts at the display of authority. "Bad girl."

"S-sorry, daddy!" She immediately cries out, dropping to her knees and submissively groveling in front of the orc, keeping her ass up and pressing her forehead against the cold floor. "I'm so sorry for being a jealous little piggy! Oink oink! Do you want to spank me? Y-you should spank me!" She wiggles her ballerina butt from side to side, hiking up the lower part of her overly complicated dress... Her panties already ruined...

Orok dumbfoundedly looks at her. "Gaaaaaah, this is ridiculous! I'm not going to spank your butt, I know you'll actually enjoy it..." He grunts, harshly poking at the head of the deranged girl with the tip of his shoe. "Stand up, idiot."

Francesca immediately obeys, quickly bouncing up on her feet again and getting a small rush of dopamine just from following the order.

The orc silently looks at her for a pair of seconds, rubbing his chin as he ponders. "...Listen, do you really want to be a good girl?"

"A-absolutely! Yes, please!" The princess beams, eyes widening in excitement. "Are you finally going to let me serve you?" She gasps, heart slamming against her flat chest.

"No! But if you apologize to Juliette and tell her that it's okay to talk to me... then I'll praise you a little bit. Maybe give you some headpats."

"Headpats... Like I was your pet..." The teenager, lost in her fantasies, has to wipe drool off her chin. "But, Daddy... I understand you wanting Grace, even Olivia... B-but why Juliette!? She is a bulky meathead who spends all day rolling in the dirt! Did you see that ugly scar she has? Did you hear that lisp!? She isn't worthy of- Oww!"

The ambassador interrupts the rude, rambling teen with a corrective flick on her forehead. "Stop disrespecting my women, brat!"

"I m s-sorry..." She pouts, rubbing her sore forehead.

"And?"

"...And I'll do it... I'll do like you said, daddy..."

Orok smirks in approval, triumphally resting his hands over his hips. "Gahahaha, nice! Then let's go and-"

"Wait! Before that... I have a gift for you~." The girl says, happily clapping her hands together and skipping towards one of her dressers, opening a drawer and rummaging through the contents inside it.

"Uh...? A gift?" The orc raises an eyebrow, smile growing bigger. "Is it something cool!?"

Francesca grabs something and hides it behind her back, then walks in front of the orc, bends over one knee, and offers the item to her orc daddy like she was making an offering to a superior being... "For you. My cutest and most expensive pair of panties! Please accept them." She proudly says, the delicate silky light-purple pair of panties resting on top of her open palms. Lacy and small, adorned with adorable tiny ribbons and perfumed with a lavender scent.

The orc's hyped-up expression instantly turns into one of pure disappointment as he glances at the lewd gift. "Your panties...? That's it? ...A-are you expecting me to wear them or something!?"

"No! No, of course not... I just... You would be one of the very few men in the world who have the panties of a princess as a trophy. Doesn't that excite you? It gets me all tingly just thinking about you having them..." She insistently pushes the underwear in the orc's direction, prompting him to grab them.

"I guess... A sword or some rare manga would have been cooler..." He sighs, hesitantly grabbing the panties with just two of his fingers and holding them up in the air. "They are kinda cute, though. Guess I'll make Nova wear them."

"D-daddy, you are going to give them to the elf!?"

"Gahahaha, yeah." He chuckles, sliding the pair of panties into his pocket. "Now let's go!" He commands, grabbing the teen's skinny arm and carelessly dragging her out of the room.

 


 

Juliette steps in front of the door of her rarely-used office in the castle, searching for the key inside her pockets, planning to use the room to hide from the overwhelming orc... Yet that plan is completely discarded when...

"Hey, there you are! Someone wants to tell you something." Orok says, pushing the little ginger princess closer to the amazonian captain.

"U-uh!?" Juliette surprisedly turns towards the source of the voice, gasping and exaggeratedly bowing down when she notices Francesca's presence. "Princess! W-what-"

"Ugh. Stand up." The young girl sighs, gesturing with her small hand for Juliette to stand upright again. The blonde immediately obeys. "After thinking it thoroughly, I've decided to allow you to interact with dadd-" She quickly notices her slip and stops herself before saying the word. "...t-the ambassador again... That's it, now continue your duties."

The orc irritatedly clears his throat, crossing his arms.

"Hnnng..." Princess Francesca sighs again, uncomfortably switching her weight from foot to foot. "And... I... apologize for the trouble, I guess..."

"P-princess...?" Juliette mumbles in utter astonishment at the surprising turn of events, blue eyes opening up like plates and jaw hanging open... This might be the first time the bratty ginger has been witnessed saying sorry to one of her vassals... "Y-you... You are actually apologizing...? T-to me?"

"Y-yeah, so what!? I just felt like it!" The embarrassed teenager angrily exclaims. "Do you have any complaint!?"

"N-no! I'm sorry!" The captain fearfully bows again, eyes firmly fixed on the floor and hands rigidly sticking to her sides. "P-princess, I deeply apologize for disrespecting you!"

Francesca cruelly smiles while looking at the tall, panicking woman... and sadly pouts as she notices the annoyed look on her daddy's face. The orc sighs, taking out the tactical map that Nova gave to him and sliding it in front of Juliette's face. "Hey, take a look at this. These are the borders of Garro."

"Hm?" The captain gingerly lifts her gaze from the floor, grabbing the small map. "I can... check it in my office..." She looks in Francesca's direction, asking her for permission.

"Go." The ginger simply says, dismissively waving her hand. Juliette nods and hurries inside the room in front of her...

A single second passes before the princess desperately turns towards the ambassador again. "Daddy~! Daddy~! I did it as you said!" She says, removing her tiara and presenting the top of her head to him.

"Ugh, alright... Good girl, good girl." He sighs, placing his huge palm on the girl's head and rubbing in circles. "That's a good girl. I'm pleased."

"UuuuUUUuuu, daddy's headpats feel so good!" The princess whimpers and pants like a puppy, strongly squeezing her toned thighs together. "More! Pwease give me more~." She happily pushes her head against the warmth of the orc's hand.

"Don't make this even weirder..." Orok grunts, continuing to move his palm. "There, there. Good girl."

The aroused girl gets lost in a trance, eagerly bathing herself in the praise of the man she wants to marry and turn into a king.

"Okay, that's enough." The orc says after a pair of minutes, removing his hand from Francesca's head. "Now fuck off."

"Y-yes, daddy." She obediently says, dazed expression on her pretty face as she places the tiara on top of her head again. "I'm gonna go to my room and rub myself thinking about you~." She purrs, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaah, don't tell me that, you brat! Fuck off, fuck off!" The orc furiously kicks her away.

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

21