Chapter 25 – Checking out the Capital
737 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another night of well-deserved sleeping and slurping goes by, and the third day of the ambassador's visit on Malena begins. The orc, the succubus, and the elf curiously wander through the crowded streets of the Capital city, catching a good amount of attention from the predominantly human bystanders.

"Hey, everyone is staring at us..." Nova uncomfortably sighs, crossing her arms as she continues walking.

"So?" Pink giggles, blowing a playful kiss to a random couple that passes next to her, making the man blush and the woman frown. "I don't mind shocking people with my incredible beauty~."

"Yeah, right..." The elf rolls her eyes. "People are shocked from seeing those lewd clothes you wear. You are half-naked!"

"Whaaaaat!? I am!?" The succubus fakes an exaggerated gasp, continuing to smirk while swinging her wide hips from side to side, her heart-shaped tail playfully swatting at her own jiggly buttcheeks. "Oh no! I'm so embarrassed, Nov-Nov! Everyone is going to see how much bigger my tits are compared to yours!"

"Ugh... Could you please stop acting like a whore for ten seconds?"

"Sure. Once you stop acting like a frigid bitch for five... And you don't have the right to call anyone a whore, I've heard the disgusting things you say during sex~."

Nova gasps and firmly clenches her fists in anger. "L-listen here, you little-!"

"Gaaaaaaaah!" The orc walking with them annoyedly groans, giving both a corrective smack on the back of their heads. "Cut it off! I said no fighting."

"Hey! She started it!" Pink pouts, rubbing her sore head. "Ow..."

"Ughhh, I need a break from you two!" The elf exasperatedly exclaims, starting to walk away from the pair while softly caressing her own head in circles. "I'll go send that stupid letter of yours on my own. Don't follow me!"

The succubus and the orc look at each other and then at the angry elf marching into a random direction. "...She is a bit irritable today, huh...?" Pink sighs, resting a hand over her cocked hip

"I mean, you were teasing her a lot."

"Hey, it's not my fault that messing with her is so much fun!" The succubus playfully smirks.

 


 

Nova came to regret her decision of going alone five minutes after deciding it, finding herself forced to repeatedly ask for directions to find the post office, then having to wait in an obnoxiously long line of people, then having to wait even more as the absolutely inept worker in front of her fumbles with her simple request to send a letter.

And when she finally returns to the area where she parted ways with the stupid orc and the annoying succubus... both of them were already long gone... The elf sighs and rubs her forehead. They shouldn't be too hard to find though, she just has to stay alert for that loud, eccentric laugh of his and follow it... She could recognize it a mile away...

After a good couple of minutes of walking, Nova manages to spot the duo in front of a large, fancy tailor shop. Lots of shopping bags from different stores hanging from the orc's body, yet that's not the only thing that manages to catch her attention... "W-why are you dressed like that!?"

"Nov-Nov, yo! Pretty cute, huh~?" Pink smiles, doing a cute pose to show off her new outfit. Practically the same clothes that the elf wears, with a tight purplish blue pencil skirt over dark pantyhose and elegant high heels. The difference with hers being the lack of a blazer and the sultry decision to leave half of the buttons on her tucked shirt undone...

"Y-You are dressed like me!" Nova gasps, then deeply furrows her brow.

"Yup! You were right about my previous outfit being too lewd, I was going to end up getting in trouble..." The shortstack calmly says, leaning against Orok and wrapping her tiny hands around him. "And I'm like, another one of this big guy's assistants now~! So I should dress like such."

The elf silently fumes in a mixture of anger and bewilderment, quickly switching her glare towards the towering orc, urging him to say something...

"...You two having matching outfits is also really hot, Gahahaha!" He simply adds. Nova sighs.

"Uh-huh! It's a shame the blazer didn't fit." Pink says, gesturing down at her ridiculously big chest, vulgarly contrasting with her short height. "Guess they don't make those for real women~."

"...For fat cows, you mean." The offended elf grunts with purely catty spite.

"Oh-hoho, woah! You are going to unleash your chestlet rage on me?"

"I-It's called being slim and elegant... Not like you would understand."

"...Bitchsaywhat." Pink incoherently mumbles as fast as possible.

Nova raises an eyebrow, confusedly tilting her head to the side. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing~." She tries to stifle her childish giggles, standing on her tiptoes to search inside one of the bags dangling from Orok's arm. "Yo, I almost forgot. You have to see this thing we bought!"

Before the elf is able to react, a medium-sized green frog with yellowish dots is crudely held right in front of her face. Its expression stoic and unfazed, red eyes with horizontal pupils firmly gazing at hers. "Look at this dude! Hahaha, he is so ugly that he ends up being kinda cute!"

"...Reminds me of someone." Nova quietly mumbles under her breath, getting uncomfortable by the way the animal's eyes don't seem to stop following her around. "Why did you buy th-?"

"Smile!" Pink exclaims, carelessly squeezing the frog's stomach. It makes a funny 'wah!' sound, its eyes opening wide and quickly changing colors in a psychedelic way... Then, after just mere seconds, he returns to normal, unceremoniously spitting out what seems like a small, rolled-up piece of paper...

"Gaaaaaaah, don't play with that!" The orc alarmedly shouts, using his free hand to snatch the frog off the girl's grasp, then toss it into the bag again. "This frog is fucking expensive, and you can only get him to do that a few times!"

"Sorry, sorry~." Pink smirks, holding the moist piece of paper open and amusedly looking at it.

"H-hey! Explain what just happened!" Nova frowns, impatiently grabbing the paper from the succubus and gazing at it herself... What appeared to be paper is a thin, semi-translucent material in a rectangular shape. On it is displayed a perfect, colored reproduction of Nova's surprised face and the scenario behind her. "Huh!?"

"That little buddy you just saw is called an 'artist frog', he makes an instant, exact copy of what he sees in front of him when he gets scared. That's why they are so rare and expensive!"

"And I'm going to use him for my amazing plan to fuck that fat-titted witch, Gahahahaha!" Orok laughs as loud as possible, Pink happily nods her head in agreement.

"Plan..." Nova sighs, sliding the frog's small creation into her pocket. "I already told you a million times, whatever it is, it's not going to work."

"Don't get jealous."

"You...! Ugh, shut your mouth, idiot..." The elf pouts, angrily pushing her glasses up.

"Gahaha, cute! ...And hey, you should be the one carrying all this, slave!" The orc rudely places the shopping bags on Nova's skinny arms. Her instant attempt at a protest turn into a breathless huff as she struggles to stand straight with all the weight. "Much better... Now let's get some ice cream!" He contently exclaims like a little kid.

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

23