Chapter 29 – And for the last part of the master plan…
773 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orok contently groans into the redhead's mouth, the kiss going on and on as their tongues synchronously dance in the spot where their lips meet. The tranced sorceress' sole priority at the moment? To quench the tormenting heat between her loins, in any way possible...

The huge hand on her leg keeps lowering and lowering, sinking into the pale flesh while it starts sliding under the woman's tight pencil skirt. She starts trembling even more, nails clawing at the orc's shirt as she braces herself for the touch she wants... no, she NEEDS so much... b-but wait a second...

Wh-what is...? She would never... Over the sea of arousal and hormones that her body has become, she is finally able to focus on a different sensation. The coldness of the wedding ring that's still wrapped around her fourth finger. "N-no..." Grace splutters between the lewd kiss. Her brain suddenly regaining the upper hand over the functioning of her boiling-hot corporeal prison. Half-lidded green eyes now opening wide as she recovers her senses and sternly pushes the orc ambassador away. "NO!"

"Huh!?" He stumbles back. His confused gaze now met with one of pure hatred and rage.

"YOU PERVERTED DISGUSTING CREATURE!" She shrieks, rapidly standing up despite her wobbly legs and holding her palms open in the orc's direction, charging up a powerful spell. "OUT! GET OUT, RIGHT NOW!"

Orok gasps, crawling away as fast as possible while deadly balls of magic fire fly toward him, exploding around his position and leaving behind large, dark spots of ash. "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He alarmedly squeals, continuing to swiftly dodge as he darts for the exit. Pink takes advantage of the commotion to stealthily get away before him...

Once the orc manages to escape through the door, the choleric sorceress closes it with a booming slam and applies a locking enchantment on it. She then begins gagging and spitting in disgust, using her forearm to wipe her mouth and making herself a promise to never touch a drop of wine again. "W-why did I kiss him back...!? I-I'm going insane...!" She exclaims in horror as her body returns to normal.

Nova, leaning against the wall next to the laboratory's entrance, jumps in surprise as the orc and the succubus practically jump out of the room.

"W-what happened!?" Orok struggles to breathe, clutching his chest as it violently rises and lowers. "That aphrodisiac was crap!"

"Hey, it was the strongest one I could make. You should have forced her to drink more, I spiked all the bottles." Pink pouts.

"You two are ridiculous..." The elf gazing at them sighs, putting out a small, thin flame burning on the ambassador's butt that he didn't notice. "...You were right about her immediately going for a drink, though. How did you...?"

"Oh, you didn't see the way she was drinking in that banquet. Gahahaha, even if done in an elegant and sophisticated way, a drunkard is still a drunkard." The orc laughs, wiping the dust off his clothes as he begins relaxing again. "Anyways. This part still went pretty well. Pink?"

"Got a couple of good ones~." The succubus holds a stack of incriminating pictures in one hand and the artist frog in the other, the animal absolutely exhausted, almost at the brink of fainting. "Y-you need a rest, buddy?"

 


 

Knock knock knock. "Hey, it's me again!"

"FUCK OFF."

"Gahahaha, but I have news for you! Some good, and some bad. Which do you want first?"

There is no answer. The teary sorceress remains dead silent inside her lab.

"...Well, I'll start with the good, then! Your husband isn't cheating on you, it was just a trick!"

The door immediately opens. "Huh!?" Grace loudly says in utter astonishment. In front of her stands the orc ambassador and his elf assistant, one irritatingly smug as he holds his hands behind his back and the other dead serious. The red-headed woman furiously frowns yet again as she notices Nova. "Oi...! Explain yourself, you whore! Or I'll-"

"I have no interest in your husband, Sorceress. And I'm sure he has no interest in me." The elf calmly talks, adjusting her glasses. "Has he ever told you about his time stationed near Lavanda's border?"

"L-Lavanda...? Just... bits and pieces. He doesn't like talking about it..." Grace's angry expression slightly softens. "W-what I figured out is that he almost..."

"Died. Uh-huh. But did he ever tell you it was my sister who saved his life?" Nova lies with the straightest face she could muster.

"What!?"

"Like I said... We are pretty similar, so he must have remembered her when looking at me... I guess he might still feel somewhat ashamed about the incident, though, so he probably decided to keep some facts hidden from you." She continues. "What you saw in the gardens was just him showing his gratefulness in a fond way... And don't worry, I swear to the Goddess that there was no kind of romantic or sexual undertones in it."

"But... But..." The sorceress' mouth opens and closes like she was a fish out of the water, struggling to find the words, her brain absolutely exhausted from the roller-coaster of powerful feelings. "T-the phoenix eye! How...?"

"Oh, I just took it from his pocket, Gahaha!" The orc simply laughs. "It was pretty easy."

"You... I... Him..." Grace's pupils repeatedly dart between Orok and Nova. Her lower lip trembling, tears continuing to fall and causing her black, already ruined eyeliner to reach all the way down to her jaw. "Frederik, my love, my perfect husband! I-I'm so sorry for doubting you, I'm such an idiot! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!" She cries out in regret, harshly smacking her forehead with her palms.

"How cute...!" Orok excitedly grins. "But, the bad news..."

"W-what...?" The sorceress whimpers. The relief she experienced now completely gone yet again as she comes face to face with a flawless representation of her substance-caused, steamy kiss with the ambassador. Lips tightly pressed together like they were trying to devour each other's mouths, her hands grasping onto his chest, the expression on her red, sweaty face only able to be cataloged as 'in heat'. "No... No, no, no..."

"Gaaaaahahahahaha! Do you recognize this horny whore?" He mocks her, playfully tapping the rectangular piece of paper against her nose while he holds it in front of her face. "Because I do!"

Grace grits her teeth, staying frozen and considering her options. The repulsive picture making her blood run cold...

"Look at the way you were sucking on my tongue! Did that aphrodisiac-laced wine taste good? Were you-?" The orc's teasing is suddenly interrupted as the redhead casts a rapid flame in the picture's direction, trying to burn it down to ashes... Luckily for the orc, he skillfully manages to dodge to the side.

"Hey, don't do that again...! You would be simply wasting your time. I have a lot more, dumbass!" He frowns. "I think I'm gonna show one to your husband... one to Olivia... maybe I'll gift one to some random pervert in the slums for him to use as jerk-off material, Gahaha!"

The sorceress feels like she is about to puke. Her entire life, her marriage, everything she managed to build, all the respect she got. All gone. She would become a laughingstock. "...I'll kill you." She determinedly grunts, slowly rising her palms again.

"Y-you'd kill a very important ambassador? Right in front of your lab?" He tries to stay calm, yet cautiously takes a step back, the elf by his side mimics him. "I'll have you know that I've told my other assistant to deliver the pictures if I die. So you'll go to jail forever and also have your slutty self revealed!"

Grace hatefully stares at him, choosing to lower her hands after a few seconds of silence. Deeply sighing and shutting her eyes in defeat. "What do you want...?"

"It's very simple. I want five nights with you!" He contently exclaims. "Be my obedient fat-titted cow for five nights and I'll destroy all those pictures. No one has to find out."

Grace's face contorts even more into a grimace of fury. But Orok stops her before she is able to say anything else.

"Hey, don't make any rushed decision... Tell your hubby you have to pull an all-nighter making a potion or something and come to my room, wearing this..." He uses the hand he was still hiding behind his back to give her a shopping bag filled with clothes. "Do it and I'll be nice. Don't do it and these embarrassing pictures will travel across the entire country."

"This is not over..." The redhead huffs. "You'll pay for everything, pig."

"Don't worry, I'm pretty good at sex, you'll probably end up loving it, Gahahaha!" He arrogantly chuckles, grabbing his elf slave's hand and walking away with a look of satisfaction plastered on his face. "See you tonight."

 


 

The orc relaxes on top of his bed wearing just his underwear. Outside, a rainy night. Drops of water sliding across the windows, thunders booming in the distance, fiery wind gusting...

"Yo, is she really gonna come...?" Pink sighs, sitting nearby, boredly puffing out her cheeks with air and pressing on them, making annoying fart sounds.

"I sincerely hope not." Nova grunts, examining the dark environment outside through the window. "This is completely amoral. You can't manipulate people just because you want sex..."

"Gahahaha, what does amoral even mean? Stop using hard words, dork." The orc laughs. "And I'm not manipulating anyone, we are making a deal."

"Ugh." Nova rolls her eyes. "...Why did you order me to lie? Why did you tell her that you stole the gem?"

"Well, there is no thrill in fucking a married woman if she isn't married anymore. I want them to remain together."

Nova is about to say something else, but she is cut off as the entrance of the suite rudely swings open. Grace silently enters, bitter look on her now clean face as she closes the door behind her. The sorceress continues wearing her usual uniform, to the orc's displeasure...

"Hey! I told you to put on what I gave you!" He irritatedly says.

The sorceress sighs. "This is my punishment for being a terrible wife..." She whispers under her breath, berating herself. She then snaps her fingers and reveals that her normal clothes were simply an illusion spell made to cover up her new obscene outfit...

Her curvaceous torso is barely covered by some black lingerie shaped in a fancy, depraved design. Her huge, heavy, pillowy-soft udders absolutely highlighted by it, displayed in all their milky glory, with only the nipples hidden.

The sorceress still wears her large, wide-brimmed hat. White gloves cover her arms while fishnet tights cling to her long, juicy legs. She stands on top of open-toe, dark red high-heels.

Her oversized breasts jiggle with every single one of her nervous movements as she uncomfortably shifts in place. "Tch, get that repulsive expression out of your fucking face, loser..." She angrily clicks her tongue at the orc ogling her like a piece of meat, ripples flowing across her excess of tit-flesh as she tries to cover them with one of her arms...

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

22