Chapter 39 – Midnight orgasms (Part two)
1.7k 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Gaaah, kill that ugly thing!" Orok, wearing only his underwear, screeches in disgust, keeping himself as far away as possible from the black, long-legged spider that slowly made its way into the dimly lit tent he shares with Nova.

Outside, under the stars of the night, the group of soldiers and their captain, accompanied by the ogre woman, decide to spend time chatting around the large, warm campfire set up in the middle of the camp. Morgana makes sure to profusely apologize to the man with the broken nose yet again. Marking the fifth time she said sorry to him since they left her village...

Back inside the tent, the ambassador's elf slave, in the same state of undress as her master, isn't able to hold back a soft, amused smile at his excessive reactions, covering a giggle with her hand. "Heh, so you are still afraid of bugs..."

"I-I'm not afraid! I just think they are disgusting." The orc frowns, grabbing one of his expensive shoes laying around and throwing it at the critter, missing by a lot. "I ordered you to kill that thing, slave!"

"I'm not going to kill it, idiot. I'll take it outside." Nova says, carefully moving towards the insect and holding her open palm in front of it. The spider slowly starts crawling on top of the girl's small hand, in front of Orok's sickened gaze.

"Be careful, it's going to bite you! Gaha, you are insane..."

"Relax, it's not going to attack, most spiders are really calm and friendly. They also help us a lot, keeping actual harmful bugs from becoming a problem." The elf lectures, carrying the insect to the entrance of the tent and gently dropping it outside, watching it start crawling away. "Oh! Another fun fact, spiders can even pollinate flowers, you know? They-"

"No one cares." The orc rudely cuts her off, letting out a deep breath of relief as the spider is finally gone. "You huge neeerd."

"Hmph!" Nova furrows her brow and pouts her lower lip, angrily removing her glasses. "It's not my fault that you are a braindeaded brute. Maybe if you read an actual book without images once in your life instead of those silly mangas..."

Orok chuckles, relaxing back over his bedroll with his one of his hands resting behind his head. "Yeah, yeah... Listen, here is an actual fun fact. Those panties still look fucking great on you~."

The elf's shapely lower body remains covered with the cute, soft, and extremely expensive pair of panties that the princess of Malena gave to Orok as an offering. Blushing, she crosses her arms, shifting her weight from foot to foot. "...They are very comfortable..." She has to admit.

"That's great! Now come here, I want to squeeze your ass."

"Tch, of course. Disgusting." Nova clicks her tongue and rolls her eyes, letting out an annoyed sigh as she starts marching towards her master, dropping to her knees and then lying prone over one side of his hulking body, her head resting on top of his brawny chest. "There..."

The orc grins, his huge, dark-green palm sliding down across her delicate back, quickly reaching her small bubble butt. "Gahaha, good girl." He laughs, roughly squeezing on the soft, supple flesh of one of her asscheeks.

"Hngh... n-not so hard..." Nova whimpers, little agitated sounds of protest escaping her plump, parted lips. Orok, obviously, doesn't pay any attention to them, lowering his lecherous paw to the creased spot where her cheek connects with her thigh, then forcing her leg upwards until it's laid across his lower body, pressed against the molten-hot, thick, growing bulge on his crotch.

"So?" He casually asks after a few moments of simply continuing to strongly knead her ass like it was a malleable piece of dough. "What do you think?"

Nova hides her flushed red face by pressing it tightly against the ambassador's chest. "Y-you already know it's huge... Don't make me say it out loud, don't be a creepy jerk..." She mumbles, the hardening shaft grinding against her thigh happily throbs in amusement.

"Gahahahaha, that's not what I meant, you dirty-minded perv~." The orc mocks her. "What do you think about all this ogre stuff?"

"O-oh..." Nova murmurs in embarrassment, taking a few seconds to ponder about her answer. "I don't know, I guess I can understand the reasoning of both sides... But it's a very complicated situation, and honestly, I can't really tell how it's going to end..."

"And about Morgana?"

"Well, she is... nice. Too nice, maybe. She ends up appearing a bit naive and idealistic, but seems like an actual good person." The elf makes a pause, lifting her face from the orc's chest to sternly stare at his red eyes. "Ugh, I know what you are going to say..."

"I really, really want to fuck her."

The elf closes her eyes and deeply sighs, dropping her head back to her master's pectoral. "What a surprise..."

"She is hot! Nice abs, blondie hair, sweet smile, big titties, toned legs, round ass... The red skin is really cool too, I never had sex with a red-skinned girl! The only thing bad about it is that you can't really tell if she is blushing..." The depraved orc's mouth waters simply talking about the next target of his unstoppable lust. Stiffened shaft making a vulgar tent on his underwear, towering over the elf's creamy thigh. "Oh! And that accent, I love it!"

Nova irritatedly grits her teeth, refusing to comment in an effort to not acknowledge her master's words.

"She wants to get pregnant along with her friends, right? Gahaha, I can help with that. I gained a lot of babymaking experience back in that succubi cave... Wonder if the other ogre girls are cute though, I wasn't able to take a good look at them... I'm not fucking any uggos."

"AGGHH! Stop being a repulsive PIG at least for a second! Is that so hard!?" The elf explodes, angrily slapping away the orc's large hand off her bubbly butt, standing up and pointing one of her fingers down at him in a sharp scolding manner. "You can't just go around talking about impregnating girls like it was nothing! Y-you don't even know them, idiot! You can't be so irresponsible!'

"Jeez, calm down..."

"You get on my nerves! It's already repulsive enough that you see women only as pieces of meat, but this... A-and you even have the audacity to say it to my face and laugh about it. Uggghhhhh, you are nothing more than a stupid, wicked manwhore! Five years together and you've never even gave me an anniversary gift or something, a-and it's not like I want one, since we aren't in a relationship or anything... But you could at least go to the store someday and maybe-!"

The orc rolls his eyes, suddenly moving upwards, grabbing the elf's hips, and forcefully pulling her closer against him. Orok now being seated and Nova standing means that her crotch is conveniently at the height of his tusked mouth...

"H-hey! Let go of me!" The elf squeaks, her furious, jealous rant interrupted. Her master's mouth violently presses against her covered pussy, hungrily starting to slurp on it through the silky cloth of her panties, now soaked with a mixture of saliva and liquid arousal. "W-waaait, stop it... Stooop ittt!" She continues, her small hands grabbing onto the orc's bald head, unsuccessfully trying to pull him off her sopping wet nethers.

Orok ignores the pleas, firmly holding the girl in place and continuing to twist his tongue around in every direction, rubbing her sensitive clit with his nose. "G-goddess! You... O-ooOOOohhh..." Nova's dazedly moans out, her mouth hanging open, amber eyes rolling back, long pointy ears twitching.

The rough cunnilingus goes on and on, the girl absolutely melting in forced pleasure, with her sweat-glistening red face contorting into various equally silly expressions. Suddenly, the orc pulls back with a grunt, jaw covered in clear juices as he smugly looks up at his overstimulated slave's face from between her trembling thighs. "Beg for more." He simply orders, removing his underwear, hand casually pumping up and down on his long shaft.

Nova deeply pouts, now undoubtedly missing the swift tongue sending electric shocks all over her figure. "Hnnnggg... I... I..." She puffs out between erratic breathing. "C-continue... please..."

"Gahaha, you can do it better than that~."

"Y-you piece of...! Ughhh, please k-keep eating me out..." She impatiently insists.

"That's a bit better..." Orok slowly pulls the elf's drenched panties down to her ankles, teasingly tapping on her poor little clit with the tip of his tongue. "But not enough. Beg!"

"Hnnngggffffuuuuuh!" Nova has no choice but to surrender her dignity and a good amount of her brainpower. "P-please... pleeeease... PLEASE KEEP TONGUING MY LITTLE ELF PUSSY! IT FEELS SHOOOOO GOOOOOD!"

Pleased, the orc grabs the girl's ass and pulls her against his face once again, closer than ever, practically making her sit on top of his shoulders. "uuuUUuUUUUUUuuuuu!" She cries out in a mix of shame and lust, strongly throwing her head back in orgasmic bliss.

Orok lewdly tonguefucks the elf like his life depended on it. Her hands return to his bald head, but this time, to needily prevent him from retreating rather than pushing him away. "Can't stop... Can't stooooooop...!" She pants, mind shutting down even more as her pussy-juices keep waterfalling with each violent orgasm, trailing down the orc's face and landing on his chest and stomach...

"G-GODDESS! FUCK FUCK FUUUCK!" Nova exclaims after a few more climaxes arrive, bracing herself for the most powerful one of the night yet. Her legs wrap around the orc's head, practically strangling him with all her remaining strengths as she squirts all over his face. The beautiful elf transformed into an absolutely overwhelmed mess of a woman, trembling like a leaf and completely covered in sweat. "OooooooOOOOooooooOoooh..."

Orok gasps for air, his mouth pulling back from the girl's quivering pussy once she finally relaxes her legs again. "Gaaah, you almost smothered me, you horny slut..." He grunts, lowering the girl onto his lap until her soaked entrance is dangling right above his huge green shaft, with her slim calves resting on top of his shoulders and her flustered face right in front of his... "I'm gonna fuck that pussy as hard as I want, okay?"

"...more orgasms, pwease..." The pleasure-drunk elf mumbles, wrapping her ankles behind the orc's neck and grabbing onto his thick arms, their contrasting bodies tightly squished together. "more, more, more..."

"Gahahahahaha, I like it when you get all dumb and lewd like this. It's cute." Orok laughs, squeezing handfuls of the girl's bubble butt to calmly align her dripping, little needful cunt with his rock-hard shaft. The orc then takes a moment to kiss and lick on her elven lips, forcing her to taste her own depraved juices before roughly holding her waist, gritting his teeth in anticipation, aaand...

"Now take it, erotic elf!"

He loudly grunts, thrusting his hips upwards and pushing Nova's body down at the same time, burying himself deep into her entrance. His mouth immediately returns to hers, vulgarly tongue kissing as he makes her bounce on his lap, feeding her inch after inch. "Mmmpppphhhffff!" The elf muffledly moans inbetween the smooch, her shy little tongue overpowered by his stronger organ, just like below, where her delicate pussy is being outright squelched into submission by the huge orc cock. "CuuUUUuumMMMinnnnnn~."

Orok continues frenetically fucking the elf through her orgasms, breaking the sloppy kiss just to lick all over her sweaty face like a feral beast. "Fuuuck, your little womb is sucking on me so damn good, it wants to milk my balls dry!" The orc exclaims before making a little pause, amusedly raising one of his eyebrows. "Wait a second... Nova... could it be that you are the one who wants to get pregnant instead!?"

"N-nuuuuuh, SHUDDUP! Dun' say thaaaaaaat!" Nova hurries to spurt out, managing to withdraw a little bit from her desperate, cock-drunk trance... Despite the powerful chills immediately trailing down her spine at the sole disturbing mention of getting impregnated, her pussy doesn't cease convulsing and squirting love fluids... It even starts clenching even harder around the dark green shaft. "I-I'd rather... hngg! I'd rather dieeEEE!"

"Gahahahaha, oof, you started gripping so hard!" The orc mockingly laughs, continuing to pump his hips as roughly as possible, small round asscheeks smacking against his lap with loud fleshy claps, sweat and femcum flying all around the interior of the tent. "You got the baby fever! Don't worry, I'll order you to stop taking those herbs and then I'll put some cute brats in your tummy~."

"AAAGGGHHHHH! SHHHTOP TALKINGGG!"

"You'll look so pretty with a baby bump, Nova! Gahahahahaha."

In the middle of yet another potent climax, the abashed elf angrily brings her shaky hands towards Orok's face, trying to forcefully cover his mouth and stop more embarrassing things from coming out of it. The orc, of course, simply starts ferally licking and sucking on the girl's delicate fingers.

"Gaaah, I'm getting close!" He moans out after a couple more violent upward thrusts, hugging Nova's waifish body as close as possible and viciously sliding his long, slimy tongue all over her facial features. "Beg your master to get you pregnant! Beg me to breed you!"

"NuuUUUUUuuuuuuu!" The elf complains mid-orgasm, her toes curling up in the air, legs trembling on top of the orc's shoulders...

"Do it or I won't allow you to cum for a month, Gahaha."

Suddenly, the entrance of the steamy tent gently slides open, a familiar face peeking in. "Ei, ya two! I've been speakin' to-" Morgana starts happily saying before having to interrupt herself at the sight of the two naked, sweaty bodies savagely clapping together and the potent, intoxicating smell of raw sex that fills the whole small area. "B-blimey... I-I'll just go, I'm so sorry!" She stutters, redder than usual as she starts retreating.

"It's okay, stay!" The unfazed orc casually says, not slowing down his movements even for a second. Nova, on the contrary, gasps and tries to hide her bare figure, an almost impossible task while being roughly pounded in such a lewd pose... "We are almost done."

The ogre paralyzes, light-grey nervous eyes going wide as she ponders about what course of action would be the less rude. "I... uh... a-aight' then, luv..." She finally whispers, gingerly entering the tent and sitting crosslegged on the bedroll opposite from the one that the copulating couple is using. "Blimey..." She repeats, timidly keeping her gaze down.

"T-tell her to leaveeEEE!" The embarrassed elf hisses, using some of the energy left in her body to feebly slap on Orok's arms and chest. "Faaah!" She yelps when she receives a corrective slap herself, the orc's big palm landing on her bubble butt as it bounces.

"Nah, I told her before that she could sleep in this tent with us. I forgot to tell you." He chuckles. "Now, I'm sooo close, your slutty pussy is too good, Nova! Go ahead and beg."

"HnnnNNNNGGGG! N-noo..."

"Hmm, alright, no orgasms for a month, then~."

"Y-youUUUu... You piece offfff..."

"Wanna say something?"

"Please... p-please..." The elf firmly closes her eyes. Surrendering. "PLEASE CUM DEEP INSIDE MY LITTLE ELF PUSSY AND GET ME PREGNANT! I WANT YOUR BABIES! PLEASE BREED ME MASTER, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I NEED YOU TO FLOOD MY WOMB! PLEASE MAKE ME A MOMMYYY!"

"B-blimey!" Morgana exclaims yet again, her gaze instinctively going upwards to observe the scene, getting a perfect view of the elf's elegant back, the orc's brawny arms wrapped around it, the small round ass pressed against his lap, and the huge, juicy, musky orcish balls drawing up into his sack as he unloads gallons of sperm into the needy, slurping elven cunt he is conquering...

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

19