A New Home (Part 9)
478 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You are Quinn, ravishing as always.

You’ve just finished going balls-deep in an elven psychologist. After you got her nice and round, she insisted you give her another dicking, to ‘establish a control.’ You obliged, and she trots off happily saying she’s going to write a paper on what she’s learned.

That’s a total of 78 women impregnated.

Which just leaves being impregnated 35 times by the men.

When you went through their interviews, you took notes about each of them, just as you did with the women. But you didn’t use the casting couch on them, you didn’t have sex with them, and you didn’t release the spell.

You have a plan. You’ve been spending your free time drawing up…scenarios.

After they were done, they were sent off to their own waiting room. It was much differently furnished, with only a few shag carpets and beanbags. Instead, there were ping pong tables, basketball hoops, books transcribed from your memories, building blocks, and even a few video games.

Yes, you can run Doom in hell.

For the sake of efficiency, these two post-interview rooms were not divided between male and female, but sexy and communal. The latter being another large waiting room with far more than just magazines and children’s stim toys. Dance arcade cabinets, couches, video games, a full basketball court, and bunch of other distractions. You don’t expect to have such a massive influx again in the future, but hey, might as well make it comfortable.

Once the last man entered the room, right before one of the last few women came for her interview, you tried something. You’d gotten much better at dispelling the Eternal Chastity Spell (as you liked to call it), with the Stop Eternal Chastity Spell.

With a flex of your will, you cast a mass SECS for everyone in that room. Even in Haven, it cost quite a bit. But you were brimming with energy from all those women you fucked. And as they played games they didn’t quite understand, they were stewing in their horniness.

Only one of them understood what was going on.

Nectar, the young brown-haired elf that was a part of Rampant’s gang, before you had Rift sex him out of his stupor. He sat there, his eyes darting between men much more muscled than him as they played basketball without their shirts on.

You could see why September liked bullying Labor just to get a reaction out of him. This little twink is cute! Especially as he squirms on the couch, hiding his seven-inch erection. You could give him some personal attention later.

For now, you intend to throw yourself to the wolves. Restraining your children from running a train on you has been tough, but now’s the time to cash in. You stroll into the wait room completely naked. They all stare at you as you make your way to the center and casually sit on the red beanbag. You cross your legs, exposing your glistening pussy for just long enough for the average blood pressure in the room to skyrocket.

Erections tug at their pants as you grin mischievously.

“I’ve explained everything to you except how to get tokens. Well, here’s how you can start. Fuck me until I’m with child, and your debt is cleared.” Their eyes pop open. “First one to impregnate me wins an additional blue token!”

You turn spread your legs open and hold them apart by your feet in a stunning display of flexibility. Your pussy is wide open, wet with arousal. Nectar bound over to you, ripping his pants off and stumbling to be the first.

The others are a bit confused, until they see him slap his cock at the side of your slit as he struggles to get it in.

“Slow down.” You chide as you bring your hand to caress his face.

He blushes all the way up to his ears and takes a few shuddering breaths. Nectar, for all his enthusiasm, was practically a virgin. Rift broke him out of the spell, but she did all the work.

Which made Nectar one of the most experienced men in the room, oddly enough. His seven-inch dick pierces your entrance and he moans in pleasure as you take all of him in you. He just sits there and basks in the feeling.

The others aren’t very good either, watching you as they paw at their own dicks. They don’t even know how to jack off!

You almost laugh and say how sad that is, but you were a dude once. You know how awful it’d feel to be on the receiving end. Your thick goblin thighs wrap around his waist and bring him closer, the head of his dick kissing your womb.

“In…” And then you push him away, just far enough so only the head of his penis stays inside you, tantalizing you for more. “…and out.” You sigh, your breasts moving in rhythm as you guide him.

“Not many of you have had sex.” You say as Nectar slowly takes control of the rhythm. “Those of you who have will find it awesome now that I’ve broken the spell.”

You beckon a red-haired dwarf towards you with a finger and he obediently gets closer, his rock-hard length throbbing in your direction. It’s a respectable six inches, but nearly three inches wide.

You grab it with your hand and start slowly jacking him off. He freezes as the sensations overpower him for the first time.

“This is jacking off.” You explain. “When you do stuff like this by yourself, it’s called masturbation. But I think you’ll find this pleasure is best shared among others. You should be warned that there’s a way to get you to finish quickly.”

You slip a finger up the dwarf’s butt and massage his prostate, sending spurts of semen all over your face with a yipe.

“See?” You smile mischievously. You lick a few strands from your face, holding some of the ejaculate in your hand. “This is semen. If you want the girl to get pregnant, you have to shoot inside the vagina. Where Nectar is now.”

Nectar’s cock twitches inside you when you say his name. He picks up the pace, his glans shifting at your insides. He liked it when you said his name.

“Now, a woman likes to be romanced.” You say as a sheen of sweat covers the elf. “When you eventually get to sex, that doesn’t change. You gotta touch her, attend to her needs. Find where she’s most sensitive.”

Nectar thrusts faster as his hands caress every inch of your body.

“Very good, Nectar.” He stiffens, trying to hold it back. Your legs lock around his waist and you lean into his blushing ear. Your hot breath tickles him and you whisper. “You’re so big, Nec~tar~…”

It pushes him over the edge. He releases his seed inside you and you pull him tighter into your pussy, his dick spasming inside you. You could manipulate his DESIRE to make you pregnant, but it’s inefficient. You need to train the males to want it, to learn how to impregnate demons on their own. If you can break the spell on them, someone could break the imprinted fetish on them.

Which is why you’re hoping to pavlov this.

Shuddering, he pull out his flaccid dick and backs away, the clearness after coitus relieving the tension from his body. Nectar knew he was safe now, despite his past as a criminal. The men are watching you, some tugging at their dicks with wide eyes.

You failed to get what you wanted, but hey, time was nearly an illusion here. And what better way to teach all about proper sex when you’ve gathered up all the men in one place. Your magic shadows reach inside your body, wrapping the semen in a magic condom. You pull out the used condom. You’ll tie the next ones to a band around your arm. A way to keep score, and snacks for later.

You hold up the balloon full of cum for all of your students to see.

“This is a condom. If you don’t want to get a girl pregnant, you’ll use one of these.” You bring it up to your lips and suck all of Nectar’s sweet essence. He tastes like honeysuckle. You give your audience a good view of your tongue reaching out and collecting every last drop. You smack your lips. “Yum.”

Nectar gulps, his erection already returning.

“It’s a good thing you’re trying to do the opposite to me. From now on, I’ll keep score. There will be rewards for those who waste the least of their semen.”

You wink and spread your legs again, pulling apart your pussy with both hands. Gobs of Nectar’s essence glop out of you.

“Now…let’s talk about the art of seduction.”

As a lust demon, seduction is less of an art form than it was for you as a human. Not that you remember any personal relationships. But it becomes a whole lot less relevant if you can use pheromones, hypnotism, or magic to get some easy tail.

Haven is an awesome place to get laid. If you leave all these guys thinking it’s that easy, they won’t even try to make babies with mortal women! Easy sex would turn all these dudes into spoiled himbos who think that just pulling out their dick would get them a BJ.

Hot, sure. And it would work on you.

But then you’d be importing a bunch of bad lays, instead of exporting a bunch of good lovers. Where’s the advertising in sending out a bunch of triple hump chumps into Avalon? And maybe you want to be romanced a bit. It’s why the guy’s waiting room has a bunch of partitions between the bar, the gamer lounge, the basketball court, blah blah blah…why don’t you have as much stuff in the women’s waiting room?

There is a TV, but…a bunch of pregnant mortals shouldn’t be doing strenuous activity. Or drinking. Though maybe you should develop a safe alternative for alcohol for pregnant women.

And men. You intend to make mpreg possible here. Equal rights and all.

Anyways, that’s how you find yourself at the bar, sipping at a jizztini. You’ve shifted into the form of a normal human woman, red cocktail dress clinging to your curves and exposing your cleavage down to your midsection. A man sits down next to you. He gives you a warm smile and leans on the bar.

“So…wanna have sex?” He offers.

“Do I look horny?” You point to your distinctly horn-less head.

“Is that a no…?”

“Dude.” You swing your legs around and lean forwards, giving him a good look down your dress. “You’re supposed to pretend I’m a mortal woman. Use some charisma; ask about me, compliment me, offer me a drink.”

“So…it’s a maybe.”

You have your work cut out for you.

“Fail.” You shake your head and telekinetically fling him over the partition and onto one of the couches. “Next!”

The next, a dwarf, hops up on the barstool. He ignores you for a bit, then turns around and grins.

“Hi there. What’s your name?” He offers his hand.

“Cynthia. And you?” You shake his hand and he leans forward and kisses the back of your hand. A blush warms your face. This guy has got it.

“Grip Silvertongue. And I must say, your mountain peaks are larger and more bountiful than the great Feldspar Range.” You want to jump his bones. You’re already trickling a puddle on your barstool. His demon rizz is already perfect. But it’s still a test for mortals.

“Sorry Grip. I’m flattered, but that’s a bit too forward. Maybe if you offered me a drink?”

“I’ve got a drink for you right here.” He grabs his crotch.

Darn it, you want him so bad. How about a compromise? Your form shifts into a more demonic one, horns appearing on your forehead and your skin taking a bright red color. You get up and smile at Grip, wiping down your juices from your barstool and wiping them under his nose. His eyes flutter and his dick engorges through his pants.

“You’re good, Silvertongue.” You slip your massive love pillows free from the dress and dangle them in front of the dwarf. His eyes are on your pink nipples as you swing them about in front of him. “But I’m an easy slut. So are my kids. If you want a meaningful relationship, you’re going to have to do better than that. And if I want some fine dining, I’m going to enjoy my meal.”

You pull down his pants, his hairy, veiny cock springing free. Your hand slowly glides up and down the length, giving little kisses on the tip as Grip squirms in his seat. The men at the door watch with rapt attention.

“First order of business: clean yo dick. Shave it, wash it, take care of it. Just because we’ll heal you of STDs doesn’t mean you should become a bug catcher. By the way, this is called a titjob.”

You mash your tits together to envelop the dwarf’s cock, slowly jacking him off as his purple glans peaks at you from between your cleavage. Precum leaks from his dick and helps lubricate your massive boobs.

“Seduction is subtle.” You say as you completely unsubtly jack Grip off with your tits. “You got to compliment more than a girl’s looks. Mwa.” You kiss the tip of the dick and continue explaining to the onlookers. “Talk about her interests and yours. Compliment her ideas, her feelings, and her appearance.”

You talk about forming relationships beyond the seduction. Different interpretations of love, like the five love languages and emotional validation. All while teasing the writhing Grip in his seat. You grin at him and start titfucking him at full speed, hoovering up his cock in your mouth and giving him the best blowjob face he’s ever seen. Right before he’s about to cum, you back off and squeeze his dick by the base, preventing ejaculation.

“Now…” You giggle evilly. “Tell me the five love languages. Then I might let you cum inside me.”

“Guh-guh…Acts of serv-uuh~” Grip froths at the mouth.

“Oooh, so close.” You release his dick and jack him off, spraying his gunk all over your tits and face. You lick your face clean and stare at the others. “Okay guys, let’s play Bachlorette.”

You open your foghole and whisper into it.

“Tropo, enact Scenario B-1.”

 

The room shifts around you, the large space shifting around to shape into one of the settings you prepared. Seven settings, each with a different story that revolves around you getting plowed in some way.

Okay folks! There's one more non-lewd chapter before the start of the next major arc. I'm going to be posting the lewds you've asked for as Quinn finds a place in Avalon to settle down and bolster her forces as she investigates Aevum. This is when the story will shift to follow Quinn's spawn more closely. If you have a favorite character so far, comment so I can put them in more scenes!

 

A great thank you to all those who've been reading more than just the porn so far, and an even bigger thank you to those who enjoyed the the smut. Especially to Fireheart310, the Imp-tier patron! Look out for them as a cameo in the cumming lewds!

 

Speaking of lewds, you best be prepared to do your civic duty and vote! I'll be posting them in order of popularity, though I should warn you: patrons get bigger loads~

A few more scenes, more degen stuff, you know the biz. Not to mention a few Patreon exclusive chapters...they're only lewds, so you won't miss out on that all-important lore. So go ahead and vote for which Bachlorette scenarios you want to see!  And be sure to thank Fireheart310 for the first scenario, Maid Goblin at the Hotel.

 

What scenario would you like to see Quinn 'educate' the new male immigrants in?
  • Damsel Human at the Beach Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Warrior Equint on a Quest Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milky Minotaur at the Farm (Working...) Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Bratty Elf on the Town Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Hostess Dwarf at the Game Show Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Amazonian Kobold on the Hunt Votes: 5 19.2%
Total voters: 26
10