Lewd Extra: Rise of Saw
734 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

This takes place during Harpin' on Harpies, and is the requested extra chapter where Quinn meets her personal sex toy. There was another extra chapter placed in the appropriate order, which you may have missed. This chapter takes place right after Nothing Unsexier than Corpses, where Quinn has sex with a pair of virgin equints.

degradation,  bimbo, cum inflation, pregnant

 

“Haha, bitch! See how you can handle SAW!”

You honestly don’t care who just said that. All you could see was that lumbering being, over ten feet tall, his horns scratching against the ceiling of the brig. The other succubi in the room light up at the sight of him.

You make it clear he is yours.

He lumbers over to you and stares down at you. His massive length is trailing against the ground. Minotaurs have been part of the daily gangbangs, but Saw was clearly in a league of his own. Gray skin, chiseled like stone, and wild brown fur hiding his animalistic eyes. He must have some equint heritage, considering most minotaurs have human dicks. Saw’s was equine, much like the striped of the deserts. If you had to squint, you could see the faint impressions of the jagged lines on his skin.

He doesn’t give you the time.

He grabs you by the head stuffs you against his crotch. You nestle yourself between his grapefruit-sized balls, inhaling his musk. A pool forms underneath you as you rub your pussy lips with both hands.

Licking his balls fills you with bliss and you moan like the slut you are. Your tongue wraps around and trails up and down titanic shaft. Your children watch on, fucking the dregs as you attempt to guide it down your throat. Every heartbeat is sent across your body.

His hardening cock pushes apart your jaw and you shove your face deeper onto that godly pillar. Your kids watch in awe as your throat deforms to take in a good two feet of the length. You can’t go any further, and you’re forced to pull it out. Your lips try to stay on the monster, but they can only stretch so far before the dick pops out of your mouth.

Precum washes across your face. You hum in pleasure, rubbing the delectable cum all over your chest, your abdomen, and even down to your gushing slit. He picks you up by the waist. He flips you around so that you’re facing the ankh on the wall.

“Woah! Easy there, I—GYAH!” You yelp. “WRONG HOLE!”

He doesn’t even tease. He just slips his massive girth in, stretching your asshole apart. You don’t have a chance to say it again and his DESIRE spikes through him, his massive, flared cock twitching inside you.

Which is fine. You’ve got this. It’s not like the yardstick thicker than your arms can kill you.

…Right?

His meaty hands squeeze around your hourglass waist and he thrusts inside you violently, his massive balls swinging up to slam into your crying cunt. When he pulls back, your body begs for every inch of him to stay, and you yelp in joy when he slams back into you. You hold onto his horns behind you, trying to retain some measure of control. Maybe if you sweet talk him?

“O-o-o-oh f-fuck-ck, y-you’re so-o-o-o-o bi-i-i-ig!” You give him a big smile.

No dice. You’re not sure if he even understands pillow talk.

He’s relentless, your arms reaching up to his neck, or his horns, or his face, are ripped away by the monster’s buttfucking. Your pussy juices flying off your legs as they swing up and down powerlessly. Your tits bounce wildly as you struggle to get a grip on him. You crane your neck backwards, lush lips begging for a kiss.

“P-Please, ki-kiss m-me!”

Saw is beyond such things. His eyes are wholly on your heart-shaped ass and his dick plundering your depths. He vigorously fucks your asshole, each thrust slamming his musky balls into your snatch.

Punishing you. Teasing you.

He’s just using you as an onahole, You’re struggling to stay aware under the onslaught of pure, feral DESIRE. Pure, unfiltered, feral, DESIRE. Your chin is still dribbling with drool and precum, your eyes struggling not to roll back in your skull. He’s not even using your pussy and he’s affecting you so much. Your body and mind respond to his aimless DESIRE.

Gradually your hips widen, your boobs grow, your nipples and pussy darken and engorge, your nails and hair get longer. You’re getting more feminine, and there are no signs of slowing down. Worse still, your thoughts are getting harder to grasp.

His cock stretches your depths again and your squeals of delight get higher and higher in pitch. Your tits get bigger, from respectable E cups to sexy F cups. Omigosh, your butt is getting bigger too. You feel your plush ass squishing deeper and deeper into Saw’s crotch. You love the cock that’s making you sexier and sexier…you love the monster its attached to. You’re lactating, gosh that feels good. Watching your nipples swing closer and closer to you as every thrust makes your Venusian body sexier and sexier.

Please, pleeeease fuck my pussy!” You hear yourself whine. “I pr-promise to worship, like, all of your cock!”

Wait, fuck, you’re not getting more feminine! You’re becoming a bimbo! You lick your plush, dick-sucking lips and try to corral those thoughts into something productive. But, like, its so harrrrd! Like daddy Saw’s cock!

Every thrust inside you is drowning your thoughts in a storm of want, of need to be fucked. You need to regain some control of yourself before you get turned into a hot bimbo milf in front of all your children! They would all molest you, use you like Saw is using you…so hot…

No, no! You need to make this glorious cock cum! You need to be bred!

Your arms and legs latch onto the burning ankh, the rushing DESIRE protecting you from more than a singe. You leverage your cute butt and twist yourself around, your insides clamping onto Saw like the best damn onahole ever.

“C-c-come on ba-by, fu-ck me! F-f-fill me with your seeeeeeeeeed!”

Sending your magic through your whorish body, your insides vibrate like something that vibrates a lot. Metaphors, are like, hard. You don’t care, you don’t think, you’re the giga-slut onahole and you want the cum. Which you get in spades.

Saw’s cock twitches and swells, the tip bulging from your stomach and in between your beachball sized tits smushed against the ankh. The burning pain blends with pleasure and you feel a river of semen rush to fill your insides. Your puffy pussy, winking and leaking like a hungry bitch rewards your slutty behavior with a gushing orgasm of femcum that is soon washed away by the cum that erupts from your abused asshole.

Your stomach swells, pushing your tits up and your body away from the burning ankh. Your whiny screaming orgasm is drowned out by gurgling when Saw’s cum rushes up, the ocean of splooge incapable of finding any other way out.

You puke cum.

It rushes over your massive tits, mixing with milk and sweat, but keeping your snatch woefully dry of the divine dick’s essence.

“Omigosh omigosh omigosh…” You gather armfuls of the precious cum and lick yourself cleaner. The DESIRE is still flooding your mind. “You like, fucked me real good.”

Saw pulls his softening godmeat out of you and drops you on the floor like a used tissue. Your spawn get to see you in all your bimbo glory as you flop backwards in full view.

Your eyelashes are long and thick, your massive lips and high cheekbones giving you the look of a woman whose gone through too many surgeries to look more beautiful. Your tits spill over from your chest, huge pancakes leaking milk from nipples the size of beer cans. Your swollen stomach is slowly shrinking, spurts of cum pooting out of your ass in arcs. Every time you do, drops of cum tease your overly sensitive snatch, the enlarged sex twitching with anticipation.

You reach for the cum pouring out of you, trying to get at the delicious liquid, but you can’t even sit up. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, all the children you bore down to November, slow down in their fucking to watch as you pathetically try to gather handfuls of thick ass-cum to swallow.

You could imagine each of them using you, abusing your body as a living fucktoy in their own ways. Facefucking, strap-ons, bondage…The thought of being fucked by your kids until you’re heavy with your own grandkids is funny.

You giggle as you wipe the cum from the tail you just remembered you had and lick it from your hands. Your longer nails make you look so pretty, but they’re not very good for getting to your pussy. Saw begins to walk away, but daddy hasn’t given you enough cummies!

You pose dramatically, pheromone-sweaty body in a lewd pose with your arms stretched behind you and thunderthighs in a thick squat. Your massive boobs rest on your legs, your massive cunny and juicy asshole streaming sexual fluids on the floor.

Now to say something that will trick daddy into giving you what you want.

“You’re, like, hot. Wanna fuck some kids into me?”

Saw grumbles and turns your way. He does understand speech! You’re so lucky that your daddycock is smart enough. He stares at you with near-soulless eyes. Wait, Saw doesn’t want a happy whore. You should use some advanced psychology.

“I guess you, like, can’t. Oh well.” You sigh and mime sucking a cock. “Anyone else wanna fuck my slutty cunt?”

You spread your labia far enough that another cup of femcum dislodges itself from your folds and splats on the floor. Your thumb circles around your carrot-sized clit, shuddering at the thought of some cock, any cock slamming into your love-button.

Thankfully, Saw is a selfish brute.

He stomps over to you and lifts you up again, squeezing you so tight all the cum he put into your splurts out from both ends. Before you can even lick your mouth clean, he grabs your by your massive tits and clenches them hard enough that a spray of milk gushes into his hands. He’s so angry that when he tries to slip into your very open pussy he misses.

Twice.

The first time, he jabs you in the stomach, the second in the tit. Third times the charm, because he finally plunges inside your lubricated snatch, slamming so hard into you your mind goes blank. He’s groping and pulling at your boobs, bouncing your bimbo body on his crotch.

He hilts inside you, filling you so intently with DESIRE and cock that you further devolve into bimbohood. As he’s mashing and stretching your obscene titties, you’re like, mashing your face into his.

At first he’s too angry to even react. You keep on kissing his bull lips, peppering his muzzle with sloppy whore kisses until he finally opens his mouth and lets you in. He pulls you in an embrace, his wrecking balls slamming into your sore asshole as he lets go of your tits and digs his fingers into your massive butt.

Every time he pulls you closer, his godcock tears through your insides and bulges between your milky tits smushed against his chest. Your pussy has never felt so full, so satisfied, and daddy Saw marks your insides as his.

When his crotch slams into your clit, fireworks burst in your mind. You moan and squeal louder into his mouth at each thrust, your body becoming more and more slutty with every thrust. Your tits spill out from the sides and your ass is wider than daddy’s massive shoulders. Every time he pushes inside you milk sprays from your bottle-sized nipples onto the closest onlookers, Sunday, Monday, and the harpies they’re fucking.

You don’t care if they see you like this. No, it excites you. And daddy’s perfect dick is all yours. You want more cock, more fucking. You live to service cock, this cock.

You need more children. You need to be bred.

“I’m, like, so fucking happy you’re using this meat slave as a fuck cushion.” You say between gasps and kisses. “But, like, I don’t think you should get me, like, pregnant in front of all my kids.”

The last sane piece of you struggles to push the hypnotism out. And it works.

He spins you around on his cock so hard you go two full turns, orgasm after orgasm piling onto you until you’re facing the rest of the room held up by nothing by Saw’s huge cock. Your tits swing around and settle, Saw’s every heartbeat sending a miniature orgasm shuddering through you and spraying jets of milk from your tits. You’re hanging from his cock, mind numbed from the constant flood of DESIRE and cum.

Saw grabs a fistful of your long silky hair and pulls your head back.

You see all your children witnessing your whorish body in all its glory. Rivulets of femcum run from your puffy pussy down daddy Saw’s balls, your tits the size of beanbags hanging richly from your chest, and an airheaded bimbo smile wide on your face.

“Like, hey kids!” You wave casually. “Mommy is kinda about to get, like, really dicked down. I sure hope daddy Saw’s cock doesn’t break me too bad. Then I wouldn’t be able to, like, fuck you!”

True to your words, Saw slams his dick deep inside you. Your eyes roll back and your tongue lolls out, Saw’s massive meat reaching deeper than ever before. He fucks your slutty hole with such force that your asshole is starting to get jealous. Silly asshole, you just got fucked.

“F-f-f-fuck yes!” You whine. “I love your cock~! Give me more cock~! Cock~! Dick~! Like fuck it! Cock in me~! Fuck~!”

You don’t even try to move yourself in a position. Daddy Saw is fucking you, you’re just the happy meat toilet, the seed receptacle, the breeding cow. He jackhammers into you and the DESIRE finally coalesces into a form inside his tiny brain.

He wants you pregnant.

“Are you go-gonna cum?~ Please daddy, make me pregnant with your huge dick!~” You squeal, your pussy tightening on his shaft.

Your body swells again, this time with a pregnancy rather than gallons of cum. His dick spears into you and sends your swelling baby bump knocking into your fat tits.

“Omigosh you’re getting me pregnant~!” You say. Or try. You sound more like:

“Cock~! Dick~! Fuck~! Preggers~! Yes~!”

Your deep dicking doesn’t slow. Saw fucks you harder and harder, one hand on your waist and the other holding a fistful of your hair so that you arch back to please Saw’s magnificent rod. Your nipples haven’t stopped spraying milk in every direction, dousing everyone in your fluids. The pirates are affected by your rich milk and start fucking your children with increased vigor. Not that you notice, Saw’s equine cock is pulsating through your entire body faster and faster, his balls stop slapping your growing maternity and clench closer to him.

Your children relish in the increased DESIRE and drink in the orgasms happening one after another. Especially when one of them calls for you to do your best o-face. Some instinct, bimbo, demonic, or otherwise prompts you to obey.

You make two peace signs and stick out your tongue from your dick-sucking lips, eyes rolled back and legs extended upwards as you lean back onto daddy Saw’s god cock so all your children, the pirates, and the prisoners see your lewd body. Massive tits spray streams of milk down your rotund belly, down to your engorged pussy spread so far you could fit a leg in.

“Look at how your slutty mother gives you another sibling ki—”

You spasm and your bimbo mind short circuits as a torrent of cum drowns you from the inside, swelling your stomach even further. You swell further and further until you’re too big for even Saw’s softening dick. He lets you slip off, cum rushing out of your worn pussy in an unrelenting stream. You land on the ground and struggle to get your bearings for the next hour as your body slowly reverts back to normal.

In some haze of mind, you took everyone’s sloppy seconds. And thirds.

When you come to, you’re covered in cum from pirates and demons alike, and you’re about to give birth. The demons closest to you give you innocent looks, though you have a blurry memory of them masturbating onto you.

All in all, a good time. 10/10, would get cocksocked by Saw again.

11