Harpin’ on Harpies – 3 [❤️❤️❤️]
1.6k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
WARNING: threats of Sexual Abuse
Hypnotism, cum inflation, pregnancy

Claw’s eyes wander over all of the quivering harpies and stops on Grim, who stares at him in open defiance.
 
“You aren’t broken…yet.” His smile grows wider as he advances on her. You smirk. This is your domain.
 
“Hey big boy…How about seeing something more exotic.” You purr and make sure he makes eye contact with you.
 
“Hello…what are you?” His lecherous grin is complete as he begins to drool when he looks at you.
 
“A girl that’s helplessly trapped. Would you please help me out?” You have a carrot and a stick, so might as well start with the carrot. His carrot.
 
“You’re a funny thing…have you met anybody else yet?” You bring a finger up to your big lips and tap on it before sucking on it a moment.
“Hmmmmm…no. But you seem like an interesting person.”
 
He grins and advances on you, dripping pre behind him. Claw is face to face with you, and he begins to fondle your breasts. His feathers dance across your bare breasts tantalizingly before his clawed fingers hover over your bare breasts. The feathers of his wings whisper on your skin, gentle and—
 
“Ah~” You twist about, his talons digging into your titflesh.
 
“How ‘bout we say hello?”
 
“Mmmmister, please don’t…they’re sensitive.” You gasp as he pinches your nipples. You let him push you backwards onto your ass, legs conveniently spread open for him.
 
“Oooh, look at this. Somebody’s excited!”
 
“Nooooo, miiiiiister.” You whine sexily. “Please, don’t.”
 
He laughs and sticks two fingers inside you. You writhe about as he begins massaging your clit with his thumb as he wiggles the two fingers.
 
“Look at that, you slutty bitch. You’re getting horny. I’m molesting you and you’re getting horny. I’m going to fuck you you’re going to have my children. And then I’m going to fuck your children in front of you.” Your snatch tightens around his claws and the small dribble turns into a steady flow of juices.
 
“I’m going to fuck you, and your body’s going to enjoy it, no matter how much you don’t want to. A whore at heart.” He grabs you by the shoulders and plunges his dick deep in your cunt, ravishing you with reckless abandon.
 
Your mouth forms an ‘O’ and your tongue reaches your chin in excitement.  Each thrust sends a jolt of pleasure and you greedily slurp up his DESIRE. Claw encloses your mouth in his mouth and you let him shove his tongue down your throat. You feel a small burst of precum enter you and you break the kiss and fake hysteria.
 
“Please, PLEASE don’t make me pregnant! I don’t want to swell up and start lactating! I don’t want you to fuck me while my belly is round and full of babies!” Instantly, his DESIRE reacts, and your body follows suit.
 
Your abdomen swells out and fills as your maroon nipples turn even darker and start steadily streaming milk. Claw is already too lost in his haze of lust to care. He begins licking your erect nipples as they spurt milk. Every slurp of his tongue causes him to thrust even harder. He bites your nipple and you squeal, his dick gets harder from either the milk or your cries, his cock pulsating inside you. A haze of lust clouds his eyes as he pauses for a moment before thrusting wildly, slipping out of your pussy and across your slick thighs several times as he messily humps you.
 
Your tits bounce and he moves his neck around trying to suck up the delicious white aphrodisiac.  He ejaculates, filling you with his seed, and he pulls out, panting.
 
Pity.
 
You didn’t even cum.
 
You bring your hands across your swollen belly until you reach your pussy. Massaging your folds a bit, you bring your sticky fingers up to your mouth and lick them clean. At the same time, a shadow of your soul drifts towards your womb. You usher it on its way, too horny to care about such little things.
 
“How could you creampie a pregnant lady?” You moan as you squeeze your jugs together, causing more milk to dribble down your body. “Now I need to clean up so we can go again…Could you bring me the keys so we can have a bit more fun?”
 
You look in his eyes and smile. Fuck not using pheromones. People are depending on you. When he stares into your eyes, you feel the DESIRE pulling him into your gaze. His self, his entire being is lost in your eyes. He listens.
 
“Of…course”
 
He’s completely lost in the haze. Claw leaves and you’re left there, cradling your swollen belly. Did you just hypnotize him?
 
You rub your wet labia, fingers sliding up and down your sex. You can’t quite reach …You bring your tail up between your legs, and in front of over a dozen awestruck harpies, start tail fucking yourself. Your own tail plunges inside your pussy, wiggling about to try and get your g-spot. You feel a pressure as your fingers twirl around your pleasure nub. You massage your nipples as your spade tail twists inside you, sending a spray of femcum and semen with each slow pull.
 
If only you had someone to satisfy you.
 
You bring your own tits up and start drinking from yourself as you fuck your own cunny. You enjoy the sensation of your tail writhing inside you, mixing your insides as those harpies struggle not to look at you. Yet you’re absorbing more than just your DESIRE.
 
Kinda hard to ignore with your ragged breaths and your loud moans.
 
You continue fucking yourself for hours, but you can never quite get to that climax. The harpy women try to look away, but the closer ones shift uncomfortably as their faces redden. If only one of them could at least fuck you!
 
You feel a kick. You pause and carefully touch your pregnant stomach. Could it be? You feel a fuzziness in your abdomen and pleasure courses through your body.
 
“OooOOOooooH YES!”
 
You spread your legs further apart, and twenty gobsmacked harpies watch you convulse in ecstasy, your pussy lips widening with every orgasmic wave that shudders through you. Something flits away from you and the pleasure almost makes you ignore it. Soulsight activates instinctively and you gasp as you catch something try to move from your core to your bloated belly. A small spark, a mere shadow of what is, barely noticeable in your soulsight.
 
You could keep it. It belongs to you, of that you’re sure. The spark looks wrong somehow, off-balance. You bite you lip and moan as another climax rocks your world. You want to cum, so, so bad. You could just eat the spark. But this feels important. Even if that off balance part is weird-looking. You twist off the uneven part from the spark and pull it back inside your core. The seed, diminished but whole, sinks into you. Your eyes roll back as a final orgasm builds.
 
Your tail rubs your sopping pussy until you’re pushed over the edge. You release a whorish scream of delight as you lose control of your tail, the appendage spasming about wildly like a fish out of water, every breath, every scream releasing a mixture of jism in a violent spray from your love hole. With a massive breath and a push, you shudder through a toe-curling climax just as your child slides out of you.
 
A spray of fluids follows the child as it leaves your womb. Your tits erupt jets of milk as you scream in ecstasy.
 
That was the first time you gave birth.
 
It was incredible. As if the entire act leading up to it was edging until you filled your purpose, your reason for being: To make more demons.
The child stands up, and you marvel at how similar he is to you. He looks to be a little older than a toddler, just about school age. Not an imp, so an incubus? Red skin, dark blue hair that could be mistaken for black, and green eyes with black sclera. His horns curve back over his head and his tail is pointy, not a spade.
 
“Mommy?”
 
You feel pride and love, weirdly enough, when he says that.
 
“Yes, Sunday. Mommy is here. Come drink.”
 
He climbs over you and settles in the crook of your arm and starts sucking at your tit. Demons play by their own rules. As your child breastfeeds, you bring your other breast closer to your mouth and begin sucking from the nipple. You feel a pull on your mind; a request to learn. You oblige, sending him information on language, on demons, on your basic situation. You watch on in pride as he grows bigger and bigger, shifting from toddler to child, and then develops into a wiry teen.
 
Hell yeah, self breastfeeding.
 
You look at the dumbfounded harpies. You let go of your nipple with a loud pop.
 
“What? This improved the bond between him and I.” Your teenage son is developing muscles now as he licks the milk trickling down your breast, his penis growing larger and larger until its throbbing comfortably, tantalizingly close to your inner thigh.
 
Just then the door opens and Claw comes back towards you.
 
“I’m sorry…I couldn’t find the keys.”
 
Wow…
 
He actually knows the word ‘sorry.’ Now you’re super aroused… But no reward.
 
Time for the stick.
 
“That’s okay. I don’t need you anymore. I have our son.”
 
“Wh-what?”
 
The guy’s barely functioning with the pheromones and slight mind control, and I had to dump this on him? He goes kaput.
 
“That’s right. Our son.” You spread your legs again and pull Sunday away from your nipple. “How about you eat from here, Sunday?”
 
“Okay Mommy!” His voice is more developed now, almost husky enough to send a shiver from your neck all the way to the tip of your writhing tail.
 
He sits in between your legs and starts poking at your snatch. First he rubs the outside, then sticks his fingers inside you gently. He tastes his fingers and mmmm’s. He leans in and kisses you along the side of your slit, sending sparks tingling up your body. Then he licks your slit from top to bottom, going deeper and deeper. Your toes curl up and you bite your lip, his tongue writhing your insides.
 
“~Ahn! Yes Sunday!”
 
Your juices flow down his chin as he grabs his rod and starts massaging it. He relents from his onslaught, his breath tickling your nethers.
 
“Mom...can I?”
 
His face is glistening in cum, nervous smile on his face. You nod and use both arms to spread open your pussy. You can barely see your puffy snatch over your bust, but you can see how much Sunday had grown. He ‘s skinny in a lot of places and awkward. But his form has filled out significantly into adulthood. His dick is already nine inches.
 
They grow up so fast.
 
He grabs his rod and rubs it against your labia before plunging it in. He starts off slowly at first: Sunday’s dick throbs inside of you, his thrusts long and gentle. But you smile encouragingly and give him a half-lidded stare, and his confidence grows. His length reaches deeper and deeper inside you, and you can’t help but clamp down on him. He starts thrusting faster, and though your eyes roll back, you can see him growing mass, lithe body growing firm muscles and his face growing more and more handsome.
 
He takes the initiative and pulls your left leg onto his shoulder, and you let yourself get fucked on the side. Your son thrusts into you so hard, your head is almost hitting the back wall. You reach down and spread your pussy more, even as he pounds into it, fingers dancing across his perfect dick.
 
“More, more, MOOORE!” you demand, your tongue writhing out of your mouth and eyes rolling back. He spares a glance at your perverted face and loses control.
 
Sunday bottoms out in you, whining adorably, your cunt holding him like a clamp. Semen fills you and you climax, sending a spray of Sunday’s cum onto his own loins as he pulls out. Sunday crawls across your prone body and exchanges a passionate kiss with you, your tongue battling inside your mouths. His dick is getting erect again against your body.
 
“Sunday? Be a dear and find the keys to these manacles.”
 
“Of course.” He stands up and turns around but stops.
 
“I don’t think that’ll be happening.” You know that voice.
 
Fuck.
 
That smarmy harpy from before is there, holding a crossbow pointed directly at Sunday. Now that he’s standing by a frozen Claw, you can tell he’s pretty small compared to the others. And he does have glasses. You were too busy staring at his lack of balls last time to notice.
 
“Glasgow.” You hiss.
 
“You know my name. That saves me from introducing myself. As for the keys--” He dangles a keychain, along with a noticeably golden key.
 
“I guess I shouldn’t have mentioned that I am a demon.”
 
“It was irrelevant. I protect my assets, and seducing a male to have him do your bidding is one of the oldest tricks in the book. One of the small advantages to being ‘neutered’ as I was. Being resistant to demonic influence seems to be a nice bonus.” He advances on Sunday, who steps between the you and the crossbow. “But I did not anticipate you summoning your own kin to aid you. Perhaps it’d be best if I killed you both now.”
27