Harpin’ on Harpies (Lewd Part 2)
1.2k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The demon population explodes!
M/M, M/F, femboy, group sex, pregnancy, demonic family dynamics

 
The incubi are okay with males, so long as they stick their dick somewhere. Five harpies present their asses to the incubi, who each take their own elegant approach to ravage the assholes. It's incredible what a dozen demon's worth of pheromones in a confined space can do to a pirate's sexuality. Sadly, there's only so much demon dick to go around.
 
The succubi have to pick up the pace, however.
 
May and April lay on their backs and present their entrances as they hold hands. One equint takes April's asshole and plunges his girth inside him. The femboy moans in pleasure and leans over to kiss May just as a harpy plunges into her pussy.
 
May squeals into April's mouth and the two flick and massage each other’s erect nipples. Their kiss is interrupted by wanting dicks of two more harpies. The first stuffs his dick between their mouths, and the pair eagerly begin to suck and lick at the penis, their long tongues meeting and intertwining.
 
The second pushes the first, and they each settle by stuffing their dicks down individual throats. The five pirates thrust in rhythm. Top right and bottom left, then top left and bottom right. Each thrust into April's ass sends a splurt of his cum onto his and May's modest breasts, which the two spread all over themselves.
 
March tries to attract Claw’s attention, but he slipped past her. She frowned and pulled two minotaurs towards her. She starts by giving them both handjobs, her demonic tongue reaching to give the tasty dicks laps, and even tugging at their balls every now and then. March then takes the entire foot-long dick into her maw, down her throat, bulging as she swallows the entire length. Pre shoots of her nose, but she continues staring angrily even as she makes those noises.
 
“Glurk, gurk, Glargk!”
 
Presenting her tight pussy to the other minotaur prompts him to lift her up and take her there. March has a small smile as she is spitroasted by two minos, unable to touch the ground as they thrust into her wildly. The musk overpowers her and her eyes roll back in her skull in pleasure.
 
February gets a harpy in a headlock, pumping his cock as he teases his asshole with his slender cock. The harpy is confused, until your influence makes him more accommodating to getting anally teased.
 
January pounces on a harpy and turns him on his back before taking his entire length in her mouth, presenting her leaking cunt to any that may take it. The harpy she pinned takes the opportunity to lap at her cunny as she massages his dick with her throat. But another harpy swoops in and sticks his own rod into her wanting pussy. The first continues unabated, licking at both dick and pussy, blinded by lust. He brings his hands to pinch at her ample tits, which results in a spray of femcum as Jan moans on his dick.
 
Saturday, clever as always, hides his male genitals with his wings, leaving just enough of him exposed to hint at femininity. When a pair approach him, he meekly leans down to lap at their dicks…until one tries to push his length in Sat’s mouth, which is when he twists around and pushes the pirate to the ground and plunges his thick cock into the unprepared behind, thrusting quickly and mercilessly.
 
"Behold the way of the ninja!" He yells.
 
Maybe you shouldn't have explained the plot of that one anime in between dickings. 
 
Friday decides to be kinky and spears herself on the erection of a harpy, cowgirl style. Her breasts bounce hypnotically as she puts her arms behind her head and arcs her back. This attracts a minotaur, who comes over and presents his cock to her. She smiles and presses her tits together, with her forearms outward, making peace signs.
 
You taught her that.
 
The mino sticks his rod between her breasts, each bounce jacking the member off. Friday starts to suck the tip and holds her breasts together more firmly as she bounces harder. She lets go of the tip so a string of precum hits her in the face and dribbles down, before taking the length in again.
 
Thursday didn’t need help. He grabbed a minotaur, threw him on the floor, and started jackhammering his cock into the confused mino’s ass. No sense of foreplay. But he looks so handsome when he's raiding some pirate booty. 
 
Wednesday samples one of each; an equints’s massive horsecock stretching open her asshole, a harpy with piercings decorating his dick disappearing in her pussy. She goes up and down slowly, almost looking bored, twisting her hips to squeeze their dicks tightly in her insides. A minotaur approaches with his throbbing length poking her in the chin. She looks at it and sighs as she squeezes onto it tightly, lapping at it every time her thick thighs bring her down onto the other two.
 
Tuesday has managed to get a harpy on his knees, shoving his dick in his mouth as he masturbates. He’s a bit of a quick shot though, having covered the harpy in his gunk after just a minute of vigorous facefucking, but his short refractory period meant he was violating the pirates throat again in thirty seconds.
 
Monday is by far the most capable.
 
She jacks off two people as she leans forwards so she can deepthroat a minotaur dick and take a harpy's rod in her wet pussy at the same time. Each thrust from the harpy's penis sends the minotaur deeper inside her throat. She discretely uses magic to shape the minotaur, and adds his own snatch under his ballsack, which she quickly violates with her tongue. The minotaur starts thrusting harder underneath the new sensations, causing both of Monday's tits to swing wildly, slapping against her chin.
 
Sunday is just as precise with his magic, creating two pussies in the equint man he held down. One for Sunday, and the other for the pirates own dick. They’d been practicing only in theory, but they were a quick study, though you doubted the magicked vaginas would last long.
You feel all of this.
 
You are connected.
 
As for you, all these sensations cause your tight pussy to flow in juices. The boards beneath you are already soaked when Claw reaches you in his daze. He sits down behind you and slips his dick into your anus. He grabs both of your tits and gropes them wildly, and you drool from both pairs of lips at the sensations.
 
The last two harpies come to you, both their dicks fighting for dominance at your entrance. You spread your legs more, tightening your asshole, but allowing both dicks to enter at the same time. You're slavering at the two dicks breaching your insides, almost hitting your womb. Each pull out by the harpies causes a flood of femcum to gush out on the floor, each push in making you watertight. Your jaw drops when Claw pulls out of your ass and joins the other two in your snatch. It seems impossible…but you are a lust demon. There’s room.
 
The three thrust in tandem, sending ripples up your body and sparks dancing across your skin. You lose control of your face as they thrust faster, tongue writhing wildly between your dancing tits and eyes rolled back.
 
"Make...you...pregnant..."
 
Your tits and abdomen swell at his DESIRE, nipples darkening black and constantly spraying milk as they bounce about. Your massive belly bounces about and you taste your milk trickling down your tongue. All of you come at once. The incubi cream inside the assholes, mouths, and one fresh pussy.
 
May and April's cheeks bulge from the semen, their abdomens distending slightly as April’s femcock cums all over them both. Their pirates collapse, and the two start to lick each other clean, pausing to kiss. March is filled with so much semen that it goops heartily on the floor. She licks her mouth and pulls the dick out of pussy, enjoying the sensation of cum streaming out. Jan howls in pleasure as she is creampied and given a facial.
 
Friday's cheeks bulge, but she lets go and gets a bukakke as the harpy comes in her cunt. She massages herself, enjoying the sensation of absorbing semen through the skin. Wednesday is absolutely covered in cum, turning her completely white. Monday leaks milk from her swollen tits, her own abdomen filled from semen and Claw's DESIRE, and just as covered in semen as Wednesday, which she eagerly licks off of herself.
 
And you...
You've never been so full.
 
You can barely move your stomach is so swollen. When they came, you whited out from the pleasure for a second. You still feel the afterglow, and you're pretty sure you screamed. You look on in pride at the collapsed pirates all around you.
 
And the embarrassed women.
 
You pat your stomach in pride.
 
This is easily twice the size you've ever been pregnant.
 
Twins?
 
You can barely move from your position, leaning your back against the wall with your thick legs spread apart. Your massive beach-ball belly hides your sex from view, but the thought of it being fully exposed to everyone else makes it prickle sensitively. It feels so nice.
 
But your children aren't looking at you.
 
They're looking at Monday, who is leaned up against the wall in the same position. She isn't as absurdly pregnant as you are, and some might even call her size normal. The fact that's she's rubbing her wet snatch doesn't bother you in the least. She must have learned from watching you. In fact, her blush is far more visible on her sandy yellow skin, and as she rolls her eyes back, you can't help but think how hot your orgasm faces are.
 
Her nipples dribble spurts of milk every time she contracts her body.
 
It's adorable.
 
“Monday, you’re so beautiful, keep at it.” You cheer as your tail fucks your snatch at the sight of your pregnant daughter.
 
“Daddy, look, ahhh~” She moans and another spray of cum bursts from her pussy. She rubs her rotund maternity sensually. “I’m pregnant like you. Does it always feel so good?~”
 
“Always~” you grin and pinch tweak your nipples as another pleasurable shiver trails though her body. “We’re preggers sisters, Monday.”
 
“So hot~”
 
She cries out and arches her back. She sprays her juices on a masturbating Sunday, who returns in kind. You’ve gotten good at counting demonic contractions. You were going to be a grandmother!
 
With a final orgasmic push, Monday gives birth.
31