A New Home (Part 6)
328 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
TW: Some dubious consent and corruption/demonification. Consider the moral implications that the victims are slavers if that makes you feel better.

You hide behind the corner as the ten guards rush over to the half-finished building a few blocks away. Now it’s not even close to being finished.

“Did you guys see that explosion?”

“Yeah, that was awesome!”

Thankfully guards have this odd dichotomy between deathly serious and childishly naïve. You hate to admit it, but you’ll need to make demon psychologist. You step into the compound silently, casting a long shadow between cages. Traitorfor is at the end, still oblivious to everything that’s going on.

Ignoring the pleading looks of the scared prisoners in their cages, you tiptoe behind her. She’s a good two feet taller than you. No problem. You jump up, and in one quick movement, one arm wraps around her throat. You drag her back down to your level as she gasps for air, kicking her legs and trying to wiggle out of your grip.

“Shhshhshh, Traitorfor. It’s me, remember? Quinn.”

“Gack!”

“Yeah, I know, I know. It was kinda obvious for me that you were involved in this. Good thing you led me to the true boss. I already took care of that problem.”

“Hgruakaka!?”

Her movements are getting slower, and it’s only then that she thinks to use her magic.

She waves her arms dramatically sparkles flying behind them. A flex of your own instinctual magic binds her arms to her sides. Helpless once more.

“Graaaph!”

“Nice try. Just relax and go to sleep.” You rub her cheek affectionately. “We’ll talk when you wake up again.”

It takes another minute of her trying to struggle out of your iron grip, but she finally passes out. Hollywood really exaggerated how little time that would take. You let out a breath and gently put her on the ground. Then you go up to each cage and smash the padlocks apart.

Chains are a lot easier to break when they’re not holy, who knew? They all thank you before rushing away, but the most important thing is here.

This whole mess is just so long…

It seems to be longer than any of your previous adventures. If they were all split into chapters, of course. You’re not even sure you’re halfway done. You’re mentally exhausted by all this bull. And confused. About this world, about magic. Confused about Prillia in general.

Angry Aevum wrapped so many things under layers of lies, bribes, and violence. Because you’re 70% sure he’s involved in this mess. This is so him.

You’re a bit happy that at least you’re doing something. Mad at yourself for enjoying all these crazy mishaps, and mad at circumstances that were mostly beyond your control that threw you into this situation.

And above all, ABOVE ALL!

Really fucking horny.

And you haven’t even gotten your first taste of the buffet that awaits you in Prillia. Dwarven tits, elven ass, goblin dick…From the memories you’ve ‘borrowed’, there’s also centaurs, vampires, koblods, and orcs on this continent.

You daydream about the smorgasborg of depravity you can get into with all these species as you summon a bunch of dark ropes to tie an unconscious Traitorfor and suspend her.

Thankfully, you’ve got somebody to relieve your emotions on. She may even answer a few questions. She’s waking up.

“Wha?”

She’s bleary at first, but her eyes shoot open and she starts to struggle. The chains hold fast. She hangs there in fear and you approach her slowly.

“You’re going to tell me what I want to know.” She struggles some more as you approach her. “For example, where the prisoners are supposed to—“

“Five miles east of here, deep in the swamp!” She screams hysterically. “We drop them off and canids pick them up! That’s all I know, I sweheheheaaaaaar!”

You didn’t expect her to tell you this quickly. You thought you’d have to pull it out of her. Aren’t assassins supposed to be harder than this?

“I told you want you wanted, right? I promise to never do this again. Just, p-please let me go.”

The chains lower her closer to you but stop, still a couple meters above the ground. Traitorfor looks confused and scared at the movement, her pupils shrinking to pinpricks.

“You did tell me what I wanted to know. But I’m already all worked up, and nothing is around to satisfy me.” You lick your lips and she trembles. “Nothing. But. You.”

The shivers intensify across her body, her short white hair shaking wildly as her elf ears flop down.

“P-please don’t torture me!”

“Who said anything about torture?” You tut as you walk behind her. The chains lower her body to the ground, yet still lift her juicy ass in the air.

You take in the sight of her plump elf butt and tear off her pants.

“Wha-what are you doing?” She blushes. “That’s for my soulmate! Don’t touch that!”

“You’re not the one giving orders here, honey.” You laugh. “ I just want to answer a few questions on my own.”

You slowly glide your fingers against her vulva. She winces, but her DESIRE doesn’t rise by much. It’s like her DESIRE is being held back. You release a bunch of pheromones into the air, and her DESIRE grows a tiny bit more.

Strange.

It does have an effect, but the amount you released was enough to send a whole minotaur village into a frenzy. In this enclosed room, she was barely affected.

Tentatively, you drag your tongue across her moistening lips.

“Aaaah!~ What are you doing? That’s for a nice man only!”

It’s really weird how this is a woman who regularly sells and kills people.

You lap at her pussy, making sure to rub her thighs with your hands as you eat her out.

“Stop! Aaa~ This is wrong! Two women…doing this…I-I don’t even know what this is!”

Her DESIRE is steadily growing, and her virgin cunt is dripping with her juices. You glide your hand up her shirt, tearing the clothes away in with magic as you explore more of her body. She shudders as you trail your fingers around her sides, up her toned back until you tickle her neck. Her ridiculous frilly blue robes fall to the ground and burst into black flames, leaving the entirety of her body exposed. She’s got a modest pair of boobs, B cups at best. But they’re perky and firm and accentuate her thick ass nicely. With a snap of your fingers, the shadow chains change to thin ropes that squeeze her in a net bondage that accentuates her breasts more, curving her back so she could see you look at her with your lustful gaze.

The taller woman is trapped in your shadow bondage. You smile and allow your clothes to melt off of you, revealing your shortstack goblin body in all its horny glory. Juicy thighs, thick ass, and tits that match. Your own pussy is dribbling, but you’ve got nothing to please it.

Except…

The chains lower Traitorfor further, spreading her legs apart, until she is upside down. She watches you in terror, her long hair dragging across the ground until your wet goblin slit is right in front of her mouth. Her scared breathing tickles your entrance. You grin evilly and the chains wrap around your arms and pick you up.

She looks down (up) to you as you orient yourself just over her cunny. You lower yourself slowly to grind your pussy on hers. The aphrodisiac in your twat is obviously far more potent than the one in her mouth, as her DESIRE is increasing faster.

“St-Stop! It’s making me feel-No! Stop! This is wrong?!” You hear the question in her sentence and smile.

“How could it be so wrong if it feels so right? I’m making you feel nice, right?” You drag your pussy against hers and bite your lip.

Her cheeks are flushed and she seems to come to a realization.

“You controlling me, aren’t you?! Ah~ Stop Ah~ it, ah~ it’s ah~ wrongaaah~!”

You don’t answer.  You’re lost in the electrifying feeling every time your clits rub against each other. Her glistening pussy is winking, and you feel your own doing the same. Back and forth, back and forth, plump thighs running against each other.

Finally, her DESIRE changes you. Your throbbing clit begins to grow, but Traitorfor is looking away.

Time to test something.

You let her down onto the ground, panting. But she doesn’t run away.

“Stop controlling me! Huff…huff…let me go!”

That’s the thing. You gave her the chance, but she doesn’t run. You come out of the shadows, cock swinging between your legs with every step. The goblin dick is massive, slapping against your knees with every step.

“What? But that-that’s a man’s! You’re a woman, I f-felt it!” A smile is her only answer as you get behind her. You tease her womanhood with your tip, her legs trembling with unwanted anticipation. And you slowly impale yourself into her.

“Ahn~! You mo-monster! Controlling me li-like this!”

A giggle escapes from your lips as your veiny dick hilts itself in her. She gasps, and you slowly pull it out again, relishing in the tremors dancing throughout her body. Just as slowly, you pull out, her slick juices clinging to your green gobcock until all that’s left is the head. You flex your kegels, pushing the tip of your length against her entrance until she gasps in suspense. Just as her eyes begin to beg for it, you start thrusting into her.

Your massive girth spreads apart her insides, each thrust causing her to shudder with a combination of revulsion and pleasure. Her DESIRE has already reached event horizon. And it seems to be growing faster. Tears and drool run down her face as she tries hard not to smile.

Your veiny length rubs against her inner folds, and you can tell that she’s trying not to enjoy it. Your thrusts send your rumps swaying, and you lean in close to her red ears.

“The truth is, I gave you the opportunity to run earlier. I stopped the pheromones, I stopped everything. But you chose not to. You wanted my cock. You wanted me to fuck you.”

“No! That’s not true! Stop! Stop! Op! Op! Ohp!—“ Her eyes roll back as her smile slowly grows. You feel something change. Soulsight confirms it and you feel some very powerful magic breaking like the snap of a rubber band. “—O! Oh! Ohc! Oc! Ock! Cock! Cock! Cock! Give me your cock! This feels wonderful! I don’t know why nobody did this before! Fuck me! I want your cock every day!”

“Really?” You thrust faster into her and her head is pushed down as her pussy squeezes your meat.

She can’t answer through the sensations.

“Do you promise to give me what I want, whenever I want?”

She nods as her slobber and cum pools onto the floor.

“Will you devote yourself to anybody other than I?”

She shakes her head and shudders at the force at a particularly hard thrust.

“And do you really want to feel like this every day, for the rest of your life?”

You pull out and tease her thighs with your dick, tracing circles around her cunny with precum. She shivers and turns her head to stare at you.

“Yes, YES! Just FUCK ME!” You happily oblige with a swift thrust as she squeals in pleasure. With each thrust, she changes. Her sclera turns darker and darker until they’re completely black. A small pair of horns grow. And her lolling tongue grows longer.

Did you accidentally?

Well, you did ask a bunch of questions that may have been magical in nature.

Looks like you got your first elf succubus. Score! The thought fills you with vigor, thrusting into your new demon faster.

“Yes, Quinn, yes!”

Her DESIRE is purer, and plentiful oddly enough. As if someone had built a dam around the most plentiful source and left it there for centuries.

“Quinn, I’m…” Her cunt squeezes around your dick and just as you unleash your load all over her insides.

“That was a pretty cool distraction. The building is everywhere!”

“Haha, yeah. Wait wha—“

The returning guards only get a moment to take in the sight: The pale elf with purple hair is no more. In her place is a succubus with short black horns, her bare breasts heaving on the floor and her thighs thick with cum. Dark chains picked up the returning guards as you both groaned in pleasure. They’re about to start screaming, but the chains wrap around their mouths.

You pull out, a sticky string of cum connecting your still-turgid length to her drooling creampie’d pussy.

“Traitorfor Rent, your new name is…” She isn’t from the same generation as the others, so she can’t be named after a day. What should you call her? “Rift Tornrear.”

The guards look at you two with scared eyes, noticing the changes in Rift.

“Rift, we’ve got about an hour before the prisoners bring back Detective Detective. I want you to ‘enlighten’ these new recruits.”

“As you command…but how?” Right, she’s still new to this.

You were going to hurry to the meeting point, but according to what you glean from Corruption’s memories, you still have ten minutes before you have to skedaddle to the meeting.

Plenty of time to teach. There are ten people in chains, three of which are men. A collection of dwarves, humans, and one elf. You’ve only just noticed it, but there’s this odd majority of females thing going on.

You lower them to the ground. You bring two human men close to you and Rift, your femcock disappearing back into your loins. Confusion and fear burns in their eyes as they scream gibberish.

Something like:

“Oh sweet Celeste, let us go!”

“That doesn’t belong on a woman!”

And

“These chains are bound to chafe!”

You ignore them.

“Lesson one: Seduction! As demons, we are naturally attractive. I, more so, because no matter how I look, everybody finds me attractive.” Except in a few special cases. “Furthermore, we have pheromones. Try to pump as much as you can into the air as you make lewd poses. Every bit of DESIRE helps. Remember to cater to preferences. I don’t have to, but you do. Watch.”

The chains pull the two men face to face, with you and Rift in between.

You turn towards one of them and sit down, exposing your tight asshole and drooling cunt to him as you spread your legs. Your hands stroke the veiny shaft as it grows larger until you can wrap your lips around it. After a few more gentle sucks, you release the dick with a pop and he cums weakly, ejaculate dribbling on your face pathetically. You get back up, and stride over to the man, noting his own length and DESIRE is growing. A short refractory period isn’t the strangest thing you’ve seen since coming here, though the undercurrent of DESIRE beneath the surface may play a role.

And with your lips and face stained in his own seed, you kiss him. Exploring his mouth with your tongue, the aphrodisiacs start to take effect. He’s putty in your hands now. You pull away from the kiss and nod towards Rift to follow your lead.

She nods and takes a different route. She swankily walks up to the other man, who’s still very scared and confused. And turns around, revealing her glistening sex.

She uses her hand to rub her tight ass and slowly move towards her cunt. And starts to masturbate, centimeters away from the man’s nose.

“Aaah~ Aaah~ AAAAANH!~” When she cums, a spray of feminine liquid jets into his face.

How forward.

She leans on her side sensually and looks at the man with bedroom eyes as she licks her wet fingers.

Effective; she seems to have grasped the concept.

“Good! Now for Lesson two: Being forward! Follow my lead.”

You shove your vagina into your man’s face. Puzzled, Rift follows your lead and does the same. Now both of you are face to face, butts in the air and faces close to the ground.

“Now what?”

“Remember how it felt ‘wrong’ for you to do any of this? The same thing is for them. So, you have to force mortals into this position.”You turn your head to stare at the man behind him, his rigid erection a firm contrast to his scared face.

Scaroused has never been more properly used as a description.

The two are forced by your chains to dig their faces into your wet love-holes and both of you hum in pleasure.

“Do you feel it, Rift? The DESIRE?”

“Yes, Quinn! It’s…rising!”

Smiling, you bring your mouth to hers in a kiss as you grind your pussies on the men’s faces. Your tongues intertwine in your mouths as you both hum contentedly. You separate and beam.

“And lesson three: Sex! It’s just putting rod A into slot A, or slot A onto slot B, or…it’s varied.”

You manipulate the chains until the men’ thick cocks are at your entrances. You tease your wanting cunts with the flares of the struggling men’ dicks, internally laughing at Rift biting her lip in anticipation. The dicks enter as you both sigh happily. The men are struggling less and less as the ancient spell cast on them starts to break.

Soon enough they’re plunging their dicks into you on their own as you stare at Rift as she concentrates.

“Pop Quiz!”

You lift the man behind you and hover up so your throttled pussy is in front of Rift. She immediately latches onto your abused hole, sipping at every thrust and humming in pleasure. You feel the pre enter your wet hole and the spell almost breaking.

A mischievous grin grows on your face.

You lunge forwards, summoning your thick goblin cock again and deepthroating your shaft into Rift.

“Ghhhrk!”

Following your will, the chains lift both men in the air.

Your man has already fallen to lust and is holding your chest, groping your tits hard enough to bruise a lesser whore, plunging his dick into your tight hole. His shaft is inexperienced, but the want and dedication makes you squeal in pleasure.

Rift’s man is starting to slam into her harder as she is suspended by your spitroasting. She looks up to you with loving eyes as your hands hold onto the back of her head.

“Ai wohve oo” She says with your cock in her mouth.

And you climax.

Rift’s mouth and pussy burst open with a flow of cum as your own pussy drool various sexual fluids. You let everyone down and kiss the top of Rift’s head.

“You pass. Now take care of the others. You should be able to use your telekinesis to control the chains, but they’ll fade in about an hour. Break the spell on the others, and I suspect they’ll help you.”

Rift nods as she licks the semen clean from her lips.  You release the two men, whose own lengths have popped back up at the sight of a flexible demonic elf licking herself clean.

“You’ll help us break this spell, right?” They’re already touching themselves and nodding eagerly.

“I think we’ve got things covered.” Rift Tornrear is eager to please.

You nod and leave your new succubus and two eager men to their work. You jog over to the meeting place weaving yourself in shadows by the dilapidated shack as two bipedal dogs creep out of the forest. From your stolen memories, you identify them as purebred kobolds. Of course, a quick change, chains, and you recreate the factors that corrupted Rift. Turns out, you can corrupt beings into demons, but there are conditions.

They have to be willing.

Which is easy when you break the ancient spell, because at that point their sex drive that’s been accumulating for generations releases all at once. All sapient species born in Prillia seem to be victims of this spell. It is powerful, far beyond what you can do. For now.

As for the second condition, you have to be having sex with them. Contracts don’t work. The magic would take for a second but dissipated as soon as you finished writing. You get the sense there are other ways, but you can figure it out later.

It was strange how easy it was to write a contract as the two dog people were busy pleasuring your snatch with their fantastic tongues.

Kobold tongue-fucking aside, you suspect that originally, this corruption magic was supposed to work when the other party ‘broke’, but you’re lucky the conditions here allow you to tiptoe the line once more.

It’s not like they become sex-crazed beasts, either. According to soulsight, they’re the same, except a lot hornier. But the newly rechristened Peanut and Butter, dog incubus and succubus, respectively, were obedient to your orders and promised to dig a hole where you could hide the others.

They also were willing to tell you about the tunnels they’d built into a cave system, where all the kidnapped citizens were being held. How neat that kobolds had basic earth shaping magic, though not as powerful as a dwarf’s. A firm warning to be wary of the mad vampire, and you were off.

They’re a lot like dogs.

Very loyal, very simple.

But all that…None of it really matters.

You could detect something wrong with their bodies before they turned. They were almost half-dead somehow. You can’t help but feel there’s something else that’s wrong. Sure enough, when you come up on the entrance to the caves, you can get a better look at normal kobolds by melding into the shadows.

Matted fur, scabs, runny nose, sleepy eyes. Maybe they’re just ugly? No, the two guards are jumpy. Their pupils are dilated and they don’t stop scratching themselves. You thought hardcore drugs were completely foreign in this world. But here it is, in what most would consider the most sanctimonious place in the world.

Knocking them out is easy: two small shadow bolts to their stomachs and they pass out. You prance over to them proudly. But you can’t just leave them out here.

“May you be cured of your afflictions.”

It took some of your limited stores of energy, but it worked. You feel your mana being depleted a tiny bit from the vast pool you’ve accumulated. Their unconscious bodies glow, as the scabs fall away, their fur gets glossier, and their bodies fuller.

Oof, with the before and after, you know something iffy is going on in that cave. And these kobolds are nothing more than disposable grunts, probably controlled by more grunts.

15