Teasing a goddess (67)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mitsume's gaze lingered on Aaron for a moment longer, her eyes studying the enigmatic figure before her. His smile widened, and he playfully remarked, "I know I am handsome, but is it that hard to not stare?"

The teasing tone in his voice carried a light-heartedness, and Aaron seemed to derive genuine amusement from her reactions. 

"I wasn't staring"Mitsume managed to say after a bit of stuttering.

There was a mischievous glint in his yellow eyes as he continued, "Teasing you is quite enjoyable, you know. Your reactions are priceless."

yes, he found teasing a woman that could be his mom's fun. He saw nothing wrong with it.

A flicker of concern crossed Mitsume's eyes as the memory of her son surfaced in her mind. "Where is my son... Where is Ace?" she inquired, a mother's worry evident in her voice.

Aaron, his playful demeanor momentarily shifting to a more reassuring tone, responded, "Oh, Ace... He's fine. In fact, he's looking for you." The words carried a sense of comfort, and Aaron's yellow eyes conveyed an assurance that eased Mitsume's concern.

A shadow of shame crossed Mitsume's features as she admitted, "But why... I abandoned him." The weight of the decision she made, sacrificing her own connection with her son to keep him safe, lingered heavily on her conscience. Even though she knew it was the best option at the time, the pain of separation remained a haunting memory that she couldn't shake off.

Aaron, with his characteristic bluntness, responded, "Because he is a momma's boy and wants his mommy back." Mitsume sighed, somewhat accustomed to Aaron's straightforward manner, yet a glimmer of relief flickered within her. Knowing that her son was safe, even after so long, brought her a sense of comfort.

"Even after two thousand years, he is still looking for you," Aaron added, and Mitsume's confusion was palpable. Aaron explained, "You do know your creation power can be passed down, right?" Mitsume shook her head in acknowledgment, admitting, "I didn't.""So Ace gained your power and kept reincarnating after death for 2000 years in hope to find you. He remembers you and kept living just to see you. He loves you and adores you, so you better not keep making yourself feel bad," Aaron stated matter-of-factly.

Mitsume, however, couldn't shake the guilt that gripped her. "But I abandoned him," she added, looking down. The weight of her past decisions hung heavily in the air, and Mitsume couldn't help but feel that no amount of apologizing would be enough to mend the emotional chasm she had inadvertently created.

"Anyway, I am planning on making sure Suel is gone, so you don't have to worry about becoming a statue anymore and can live the life you wanted to live with your son. All in exchange for a kiss," Aaron said, teasing her with a mischievous glint in his yellow eyes as he delivered the unexpected proposition.

Mitsume's eyes widened in surprise at Aaron's unexpected proposition. A flush of embarrassment crept up her cheeks, caught off guard by the teasing nature of the request. She stammered for a moment, attempting to regain composure, her flustered reaction revealing a vulnerability that contrasted with her usually composed demeanor.

"Wh-what?" she finally managed to utter, her words carrying a mix of confusion and embarrassment as she grappled with the unexpected turn in the conversation.

"You heard me right. It sounds like a good deal to me. You get the life you wanted to enjoy with your son, and I get a kiss. That's a good deal, right?" Aaron teased, maintaining his mischievous tone as he playfully presented the unconventional arrangement.

Mitsume's flustered expression deepened, caught in the playful banter. She blinked in surprise, a mixture of embarrassment and incredulity crossing her features. The proposition, though lighthearted, had thrown her off balance, and she struggled to find a suitable response."Are you serious?" she managed to ask, her voice a mixture of amusement and uncertainty, as she tried to gauge whether Aaron was truly making such an unexpected proposal.

"100%," Aaron affirmed, closing the distance between them. Mitsume could feel his breath on her face, a tangible reminder of the playful atmosphere that now enveloped them. 

Mitsume's eyes widened as Aaron drew closer, his breath brushing against her face. A mix of anticipation and uncertainty flickered in her gaze, her composure momentarily slipping under the unexpected proximity. 

"I am sorry... I can't do that... I am married," Mitsume added after a moment, her response carrying a firm but apologetic tone. 

"I tried," Aaron said with a smile on his face as he pulled away. The playful banter had its moment, but now it was time for him to shift his focus and prepare for the upcoming fight in two weeks.

Mitsume, with a perceptive gaze, noticed a fleeting hint of something in Aaron's eyes as he pulled away. A subtle pang of hurt, perhaps? "I am sorry," she offered, sensing that her rejection might have affected him.

"Don't worry about that. Rejection is my middle name. I'm just jealous of that Spartan man for getting such a loyal wife that will remain loyal even if he is one with the earth at this point," Aaron replied, his words carrying a mix of jest and genuine sentiment. 

"Anyway, you probably starving after not being able to eat for so long so here some food "Aaron added and before Mitsume could reply or say she wasn't her belly said otherwise which caused to blush and look away to which he just smiled.

1