05 – Rodeo
440 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Avip:Who's ready for a snu snu rodeo?>

“Dialogue”

‘Thoughts’


[Image]

Imagem

The Farm Cow kicks her door, breaking it off its hinges and knocking her on the floor. Any other day, she would worry about the extra work she had just created for herself.

But not today… today, she had other priorities.

Her determination was evident when she took John off her shoulder and placed him in a princess carry position.

Despite the intimidating entrance, a paradoxical tenderness softened her gaze as she carefully nuzzled her face to him. She took great care not to harm him, her strength evident in the way she handled doors now transformed into a gentle embrace for the small, weak human in her life.

Cradled against the minotaur's broad chest, John didn't have the time to feel fear as he was manhandled with such ease.

CLIP-CLOP!

The clattering of hooves echoed through the cozy cottage as she carried him toward her bedroom, the remnants of broken doors behind her telling a tale of her powerful entrance.

She walked through what appeared to be a living room/dining room to a staircase with wide steps, descending what appeared to be 10 meters deep.

“Don't worry, little calf.” She said in a tender tone. “I promise you'd come back intact… physically… ♪probably♪.” Concludes the powerful and kind woman.

The hand that held her head covered her eyes, but from the movement of her body, it was noticeable that the place was a small maze that the owner herself needed a few minutes to navigate through.

“ ♪ We're here ♪.” The cow woman hummed.

Double heavy metal doors awaited them, John knew she only had access to the metallic raw materials of her spaceship, but still, the doors were a breathtaking sight.

Massive, metal doors groaned open, revealing a spacious room with bare, sculpted walls. An air of starkness met a sense of warmth, creating a unique contrast. In the center, like a sleeping giant, stood the bed.

This was no ordinary bedroom, it was a temple of rest. Built from sturdy metal bars, its frame resembled a fortified wall, strong enough to support a small siege engine. Thick crossbeams held a colossal mattress, a fluffy mountain that John imagined could swallow a minivan whole.

As the Farm Cow gently lowered him onto the mattress, her eyes gleamed with adoration. To her, he wasn't just a small, fragile human. He was her cherished mate, adorable like a newborn calf, someone she would fiercely protect and care for. The contrast between her powerful exterior and the tenderness she showed him painted a picture of love that defied expectations.

Leaning down, the minotaur placed a soft kiss on his forehead, a small gesture revealing the depths of her affection. At that moment, the large and powerful Organism 8008 was proving to be a gentle giant, cradling her smaller companion with the utmost care. The room, once filled with the echoes of her aggressive arrival, now exuded a sense of quiet intimacy as the minotaur and her beloved man settled into the comfort of their shared space.

Carefully the Farm Cow got out of bed, confused, John faced the woman who had left him alone in that comfortable vastness.

“I need to go to the bathroom to freshen up.” She said, turning towards the door. “But please get comfortable and lose all your clothes, little calf.”

Her request was simple and straightforward. She disappeared out the door, closing it behind her with a heavy thud.

Left alone, John had the opportunity to observe his surroundings and get a better sense of the mysterious alien. The room was surprisingly barren, like she used this room only for sleep. A desk, a wardrobe, and a couple of shelves were the only furnishings.

There was not much to see.

As requested, he shed his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. The cool air hit his exposed skin, causing goosebumps to rise. He couldn't help but shiver at the temperature, not expecting the room to be so chilly.

“Is it this cold because we're underground?”

The cold did not deter him, however, and he lay back, a sense of comfort enveloped him, the fluffy blanket and firm mattress cradling him in their embrace. He imagined that the bed was specifically tailored to fit her frame, the massive size perfectly supporting her bulk.

“This is so comfy… I wonder if this is how she feels.”

With a smile, he stretched his arms over his head and relaxed into the softness, his legs slowly spreading apart, his mind beginning to wander.

After a few minutes, suddenly, a loud noise broke the silence. The door was opened. He looked at the door to see the minotaur walking into the room, naked, each step bouncing her impressive gigantic tits and swaying her great ass. His jaw dropped at the sight, his mind struggling to process the erotic vision before him.

[Image]

“So perfect…”

Her entire body was covered with a fine layer of short, white fur. The color contrasted with her red fire hair, where two ears stood erect, listening to his reaction. Her horns, the same color as her hair, curled around the back of her head, giving her an imposing look.

Her face, despite having a snout, was beautiful. Sharp and elegant, her features gave her a regal aura, enhanced by her striking hazel eyes.

“Wow!” Said John as she got on the bed.

Despite her size, she moved with grace, the muscles in her thick, stocky thighs flexing as she closed the distance between them.

“ ♪Hello, my dear little calf♪.”  She hums excitedly.

“H-hello…”

John felt his pulse quicken, his heart pounding as he watched her approach. The sight of her voluptuous body was captivating, her ample curves accentuated by the way her fur hugged her figure.

“What is this on your pelvis?” Asks the cow.

“Huh? An underwear.” Replies John.

“Bad calf.” She says in a mock anger tone. “I told you to lose all your clothes.”

“I'm sorry, I forgot.”

“Forgetfulness is a bad thing, my dear.” She says as a hand reaches for his last piece of cloth. “You should be punished, but today mommy is feeling generous.”

Organism 8008 pulled off John's underwear and tossed them across the room. She was mesmerized by his erection, but when she got closer and took a sniff of his balls, she moos loudly.

“MOOO!” She moans like a real cow. “I want this so badly!”

She sat on the bed and easily lifted John, placing him in front of her between her open legs.

John's eyes grew wide, his cock throbbing in anticipation as he watched her spread her legs wider. Her pussy was on full display, glistening in the light. The musk was strong, filling his nostrils with the smell of a wet female, his cock twitching at the scent.

He reached out and touched her outer labia, running his hands over her smooth, soft fur. He was amazed at the sensation, his fingers sinking into her flesh, the softness a stark contrast to the hard muscles that lay underneath.

“ Ah… I love how you touch me, my dear little calf! “ Her voice was low and sultry, her breathy moans sending a shiver down his spine. “But these girls need the attention too.” She grabs his hands and puts them on her massive tits.

“Ahhh! Moooooooo! “ Her moans were louder, the sound filling the room. “So good.”

“They're so soft.”

“I know.” She purred while John kept massaging her. “They are my milk glands.”

“I am milking them?”

“Yes.” She nods. “I put you in this position because I want you to fuck me while sucking on my breasts.”

Johns shudders at the prospect of the wonderful situation he is in.

“Ok.”

He started to thrust his hips forward, grinding his cock against her pussy lips.

“Ahhhhh…that's it. Good little calf. “She coos as her pussy gets wetter.” Keep going.”

“You're so warm.”

“I'm pleased to hear that. I love you so much. Moooooooo!”

“I love you too, Mommy.”

“Mommy loves you too, John.” She whispers as her hands wrap around him, pulling him into her chest.

He moaned and bucked his hips harder, his cock finally sliding in her pussy.

SPLAT!

“MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” With her mouth, next to John's ear, the Farm Cow whispers with lust and desperation. “I need you to be a good little calf for mommy and do exactly what she says, ok?”

He just nods.

“Good calf.” She whispers into his ears. “I want you to latch on my titties with that beautiful sweet mouth of yours…”

“O-ok.”

“My good precious little ca-calf.” She says, shivering as John starts sucking her boob. “And wile you are sucking my milk, I need you to fuck mommies pussy with everything you got.”

“Huum.” He hums in affirmation, sucking her weirdly syrupy thick milk.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“That's it, baby, fuck mommy's pussy. It feels so good, mooooooooooore.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

John was lost on how warm and thigh her pussy was, while her huge velvety breasts were feeding him warm milk as sweet as honey.

“Moooore, moooooore, fuck mommy's pussy and suck her milk, drink everything and become the most beautiful-.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Strongest-.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Breeding bull in the universe.” She said, shivering as thick pussy juice dripped from her cunt being pounded by John's dick.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“I want a litter of calves-.” She whispered in a needy tone in his ear.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“With my might, breeding bull.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Uff, uff.” John grunted, his hips moving fast.

John kept fucking her hard, her pussy walls clamping down around his cock, making it difficult to move.

“Moooooo, fuck, mooooo.” The Farm Cow moos in pleasure. “Do you want this? Seeing a pregnant mom with her baby calf? My even bigger boobs to feed our beautiful brood?”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Huuuhhnnnggg.” John grunted in response to her.

Even though he said nothing, deep in his being, John wanted to impregnate her more than anything. And by instinct, the Organism 8008 knows that, and her uterus itching, ready to receive John's seed.

“Faster, my good little calf. Give mommy your sperm.”

“Hurgh!!” John let out a moan like that of a breading bull.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The room was filled with the sounds of wet, slapping skin.

“Cum inside me, cum inside me. My uterus is ready to receive all your sperm.”

“Nnnggghhhhhh.”

“That's right, breed me.”

SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Aaaaahhh.” The cow moaned as her womb was filled with sperm. “That's it, fill me up.”

“Mmmmmm.”

His dick expelled the sperm with more force and quantity than he had ever done in his entire life, desperation was present in his last thrusts trying to go as deep as possible into the Farm Cow's pussy.

“Ohhh, that's it, my little bull. I want everything.”

“Uff.”

John released his hold on the Minotaur's nipple and fell on her toned belly.

“You did well, my little bull.” She says, smiling.

“I need a nap.” John said tiredly.

“Awwwww.” She says in a mock of a sad tone while caressing his head. “Are you sure? Mommy could use another shot or two.”

She gently lifted him from her pussy, letting his flaccid cock fall out of her, and put him on his back in the bed while she rose above him. John stared at the opening of her vagina, expecting to see his cum dripping out, but it was only soaked with the clear liquid of her orgasm. It was as if her pussy had devoured it, without leaving a single drop of John's cum.

“Lucky for me, you drank a lot of my milk, like a good little calf that you are.”

[Light body mutation scene below]

[If you would rather not read, use Ctrl + F to find the bracket with [skip]]

John wasn't aware, but he found himself as an unwitting guinea.

The change was subtle at first, a tingling warmth creeping up his pelvis like a tipsy beetle. John, chalking it up to the vigorous lovemaking session, wasn't paying much attention. But the warmth bloomed, morphing into a deep, insistent thrumming that resonated in his balls. He glanced down, brow furrowing, and his breath hitched in his throat.

His member, once unremarkable and content with its humble station, was…different. It had swelled, engorged like a gourd ripening in the sun. Veins, previously invisible, erupted into prominence, snaking angrily their way beneath the tautening skin like an intricate, angry map. His dick and balls had grown.

And still, it grew. John watched, a horrified fascination battling with the rising tide of panic, as his member lengthened, snaking to reach past the middle of his tight, then to his knee.

The thrumming had become a roar, a primal symphony of growth that echoed in his very bones. His member, now thicker than a beer can, pulsed with a life of its own, the milk through its newly formed vessels. The skin, stretched to its limit, glistened like polished marble, each vein throbbing.

[skip]

The once unremarkable, John Archer, had a dick bigger than any human ever had.

Afraid of becoming an aberration, John reached to touch his new monster of a cock, he felt a water drop on his tight. Looking up, he noticed that it wasn't raining inside this underground room. The farm Cow was salivating, staring at his engorged dick.

All the feelings of affection and kindness he had cultivated for Farm Cow were replaced by fear and sadness.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT WITH ME?” Shouted John desperately.

As if taken out of a trance, Farm Cow blinked hard and shook her head, focusing on his eyes.

“I swear, I didn't know that was going to happen.” She fell to her knees beside him, begging. “Please, you must believe me, the milk was just to renew your vigor and increase your lust.”

“Then why did this happen?!”

“I… I don't know.” She replied honestly. “Your body reacted in an unexpected way. You are the first human being who drank my milk, and the results are…unique.”

“So, will I stay like this?”

“No.” She says softly. “The effects of the milk are temporary. Your body will return to normal.”

“Are you sure?”

“87% sure.”

“That's not comforting.”

“I apologize, but I assure you, after five days your body will be as it was before.”

“Five days?! What I'm going to do until there.”

“Well…” Hummed the cow, staring once again at the monster dick. “We could try… draining it to speed the process.”

“Huh?”

“Having sex has an effect of speeding up the metallization of the milk.”

“But my cock is so big.”

“I now…” She says, staring cross-eyed at the dick. “It will be such a hard job… but for you, I will do it.”

“Are you sure-.”

“Shush.” She interrupts John and places herself on top of his cock. “Let mommy do her work.”

“Ahhhhhh.” John moaned, the friction between their skin was spectacular.

“That's it.” The cow says while pushing her hips down, swallowing the first half. “Now that you are a mighty breeding bull, I don't need to hold back, and I can ride this cock as it deserves.”

SPLAT!

“Uffffff!”

Tighter and wetter than before, Farm Cow sat on the giant dick, shaking and smiling as if it were the best moment of her life.

SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Do you like that, my little bull? Feeling my pussy devouring your cock like a hungry beast.”

“Ahhh.”

The grip was entirely different, she trembled and spasmed as if she were alive and happy to receive the mutated cock.

“Don't worry.” She whispers. “This is my rodeo now.” Says the Farm Cow laughing lustfully

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! 

She continued her assault on the giant cock, bouncing up and down.

“Uff.”

The Farm Cow, the organism 8008, had no idea she would enjoy riding a dick as much as she was. She felt full, as if his dick were made especially for her. She couldn't stop shaking.

“I will milk you, my little breeding bull.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The rhythm was constant, she didn't stop, she kept jumping, and the slaps were constant.

“My, my.” She says while panting. “Your cock is wonderful, I wish to have it with me every time.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She had a huge smile on her face.

“It's so thick and delicious. I don't want to ever let it go.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She was getting closer and closer.

“Ahhh, it's too good, I can't stop.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Urgh.”

He could only grunt and moan.

“Yes, yes, I love it. It's perfect. Ohhh, ohhh, MOOOOOOO.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Her legs started to tremble, her voice was a bit shaky, but her pussy was squeezing tight on the mutant dick.

“Oh my God. Ohhhhh. MOOO.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“YES.” The Farm Cow screamed.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Give me all your cum. Give it all to mommy.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Humpf.”

“Oh my God.” She moans. “It feels so good. Yes, yes. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Feeling hornier than ever, John started to buck up, just for the cow to smile at him, licking her lips.

“So you wanna mommy to get rough? No problem baby.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She fell forward with her elbows on the bed, drowning John in the middle of her heavenly breasts, and whispered in his ear.

“Hold on tight to Mommy.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

In response, John grabbed her waist as she began to hammer and bounce her ass on top of him as if she wanted to break his pelvis.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“You feel so good, baby. I LOVE THIS COCK SO MUCH! Fill me up with your milk.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Nnngghh.”

“Yes, yes, give me all your milk, cum, cum inside me.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Ahhhh”

“Yes, give me all your milk, please.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“Ngggghhh.”

“Cum, cum inside me. Fill my womb.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

“HUMMF”

“Fuck, yes. Fuck, yes. Fuck, yes. Fuck, yes.”

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She could feel the engorged balls clench, his dick trembles as hot cum begin to pump inside of her.

“Yes! CUM!” She moans. “FILL ME!”

“Ohhh.”

With the new size of his dick and balls, it was expected that the amount of cum would also be greater.

The pressure was insane, and the amount much greater than he could have expected.

“More. More. More. More. More. MOOOOOOOOOOORE!” Her voice was hoarse and desperate. “Give it to me.”

A normal woman would have been flooded and overflowing by now, but Farm Cow's strange alien anatomy wouldn't let a single drop of cum fall from her. In fact, John noticed strange noises, as if her pussy was swallowing his cum in large, long swallows.

GULP! GULP! GULP! GULP!

“Ummm, yeeeeeeeees.”

“Aaaaah.” John moaned, even as his stream of cum was reaching an end, her pussy kept milking his dick. “Argh!” Grunted John as the last drop left his dick.

“Owwww.” The cow says with a sigh. “That was wonderful. But…”

“Huh?”

“My pussy is not satisfied yet.”

She moved her hips, making him shiver and his cock, even after just cum, reacted to the stimuli.

“Mommy told you she could go for another shot or two.”

“B-but I…”

“And I already told you forgetfulness is a bad thing, my dear.” She smiled, licking her lips. “Know I really need to punish you.”

John never expected to suffer from a death by SNU SNU!


E ai gurizada?

I hope you enjoyed Farm Cow's participation. Following the vote, the next one will be Puppy Dragon and then Wasp.

But I have to confess that I'm a little sad with the performance of this fic, I know that by doing an original work I end up having less reach, but if anyone knows where I can post this story (Like a reddit) please mention it in the comments.

If you follow me on X(twitter) you can see spoilers and images from other fics of mine.

Let's go to the comments:

—Greatazuredragon: 

Dommy Mommy Minotaur.

—Response= 1.000%! I hope you enjoyed the rodeo.

7