02 – Organism 107
503 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Avip: If you like my work, please leave a comment or a review, all the images are made with AI>

 

Ella Carter is standing in front of a wall-sized screen in her office with top secret files opened. The other wall-sized screens were filled with different news outlets and surveillance feeds from the facility.

Despite lacking eyes, the creature was capable of observing the contents of her monitors in a complete 360-degree circle around her.

Today is John's first day, so she chose a more friendly and less dangerous organism.

Something… fluffy.

Ultimately, she desires John to leave a favorable impression on Director Kim, who holds the authority to terminate the interactions research and send him home with a drooling face akin to that of a vegetable.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

In his room, John was sleeping soundly on a bed twice the size of a king-size when a voice echoed in his mind, waking him up.

<Good morning. Please keep in mind that you have work to do.>

He woke up with a jolt. He rubbed his eyes as the light on the ceiling of the room was turned on.

<Wake up!>

“I'm awake!” he said while yawning.

<Get ready, you will have company soon, go take a shower and comfortable loose clothes.>

He took a deep breath and stretched his body before leaving the bed. Looking around the room, he noticed that he was alone.

“Where are you?”

<Monitoring you from my office, don't worry, I have the means to intervene if you are in danger.>

Despite feeling a bit apprehensive when she mentioned the word “danger,” John hurried to get ready. In less than 30 minutes, John had taken a shower, put on clean clothes, and stood in a room he hadn't visited yesterday. The room was huge and bright, and there was a strange double door on the other side where he came.

<Just remember John, she is friendly, but also stronger than you. Be careful and try not to intimidate her.>

The door opened and a female-looking creature entered the room.

John was taken aback.

“A bunny?”

A female creature resembling a rabbit entered the room. She possessed gray fur, her hands were human-like, and her feet were bare, and looked like the ones of a regular rabbit. Her ears were long and pointy, her face was round and her cheek and neck furs were so… fluffy.

 

{image}

 

<This is the wererabbit, I won't be talking to her, so it's on you to say 'Hi' to her.>

The bunny approached him and stared at him curiously.

“H-hi, how are you doing?” Said John, stuttering.

The creature was literally a bunny girl, she had gray fur, a bit shorter than him and had a slender build. Her breasts were perky, and her legs were long. When she walked, her fluffy tail moved from side to side, John thought it would be fun to grab.

“O my god, she is so cute and sexy.”

  <And Lonely. For safety reasons, she is handled only by drones. Which is great for you.>

“Why?” 

<Two reasons, she has never bonded with anyone…> 

“Poor thing.” John said, pitying the creature crouching in terror in front of him.

<… and she is also in heat.>

“What?” Asked John, turning around, trying to find the camera Ella was using to monitor him.

What he didn't realize is that the wererabbit wasn't crouching in fear of him, it was actually preparing to pounce him, and now he had his back to her.

The rabbit leaped onto him and grabbed him, taking him to the floor.

“Oh fuck!” He felt the wererabbit rub her pelvis and chest on him.

<You'll be fine. Just relax, and have fun. Good luck, I will talk to you later.>

“Wait-.”

The creature started to tear John's clothes off him.

“Oh fuck.” He said when he saw her vagina, a small hole covered in fluffy fur between her thighs.

John was lying naked on the ground on his back with the wererabbit sitting on top of him, purring while sniffing his neck and dry humping his waist. Her breasts were bigger and softer than they seemed, he could see her hard small pink nipples. Feeling brave, he grabbed them.

“EEEEEK.” The creature squeals with delight as it gets closer to him.

John had never been with a girl who liked to be groped so much. So he started massaging her breasts. 

“Yip!?” She whined in a needy tone to him.

She stopped humping his chest as John got more assertive in kneading her boobs. At first, John wasn't sure if the creature was liking what he was doing with her, but a sound cleared his doubts.

“Huum.” She moaned, puffing her chest, encouraging what he was doing.

Filled with confidence, John groped her harder as the wererabbit purred, melting in pleasure in his hands. After a few minutes of the creature enjoying his attention, John pinched her nipples.

“YIIIIIIP!” The creature yelled as it commenced to experience convulsions.

John feared the worst. He thought he had hurt her.

“I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?” Said John, pulling her into a hug.

But the creature was not in pain.

“YIP! YIIIP! YIIIIIIP!” She let out several loud squeals, being tightly embraced by him as she had another powerful orgasm.

His worries were cut short when he felt his chest wet. Suddenly realizing that she had just climaxed on him.

“Wow.”

After the wererabbit came down from her orgasm, John felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder.

“OW! Why did you bite me!?”

The creature let go of his shoulder and started to lick the wound.

“It's ok, it's ok. No problem, no problem.” Said John, trying to calm the wererabbit, afraid she was going to bite him again and hoping that wererabbit was just a nickname.

SNIFF! SNIFF! SNIFF!

Then she moved from his chest and started to sniff him, first his shoulder, then his armpit, and finally, his crotch.

“Oh!” John was surprised when she grabbed his hard member.

The wererabbit got close to his erect member and sniffed it again.

“D-did you like it?”

The wererabbit ignored his question.

“Ahh…” moaned John when she touched his penis with her wet nose.

The wererabbit grabbed his cock and sniffed it again, but this time her tongue came out of her mouth.

“Oh… .” Said John when her tongue reached the head of his penis.

The creature didn't use her tongue much, but her soft lips did a good job in kissing his glans.

“Mmm.” The creature was also enjoying the action.

After playing with his dick for a few minutes, the wererabbit stopped and looked at him with a playful grin on her face. 

“Uhn… please don't stop.”

But she did.

“Come on, keep going.” Said John, disappointed.

“Yiiip.” She whined, craving attention.

“What?”

She climbed him again and sat her perfect plump ass on his face. 

“Ok, ok.”

John realized that she wanted him to reciprocate while she went on his dick.

“Mmmmm…” She moaned as he grabbed her ass and pushed his face in it.

He ate her pussy eagerly, while the wererabbit eagerly licked his dick.

“Yeah, right there, suck my cock.”

“YIP! YIP!” She cheerfully squealed as she understood his command.  

“Ah, yeah.”

“YIIIIP!”

After a few minutes of eating her pussy, John started to feel the familiar feeling in his balls.

“I'm gonna cum.” He said.

“YIP!?”

“I'm going to… ah… fuck!”

John started to discharge on the wererabbit face.

“Ah…” He panted.

“YIIIIP!” And with a loud moan, the creature also orgasmed, rubbing her cunt on his face.

John could feel her pussy convulse as the warm juices flowed onto his face. The creature took a few seconds to clean up her face with her hands, just to lick and eat his semen like it was some sort of delicacy.

“Are you ok?”

“Yip.” 

John wasn't sure what she meant, but the wererabbit now looked happy and relaxed. She got off John's face and laid on the ground next to him.

He was curious about her actions and jumped up to look at her, and what he saw was the most impressive and beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

The wererabbit was lying on the ground, her gorgeous thigh pointing and wriggling in his direction, and her pussy was oozing as if inviting him.

John just groaned and got on his knees and positioned his penis near the wererabbit vagina.

“Is this what you want?”

The wererabbit answered him by backing into his dick, forcing his glans inside her pussy.

“Oh, wow!”

John wasn't expecting this.

“Mmm.” Moaned the wererabbit.

“Fuck, I guess this is what you want.” Said John, grabbing her ass.

The wererabbit just looked back at him and grinned.

John grabbed the wererabbit's waist, and slowly entered her pussy, penetrating her in a way that made the creature gasp and moan. John pulled her in while pushing his dick inside her, penetrating her to the hilt, making the creature shudder in pleasure.

He started to move his hips, thrusting in and out of her pussy, increasing the speed as the wererabbit became more receptive to his movements.

“YIP! YIIIP! YIIIIIIP!” She continued to squeal and moan aloud many more times, encouraging him to keep going.

After a few minutes, John was getting exhausted, but the wererabbit looked as happy and fresh as when they started.

“Hey, can we switch positions?”

The wererabbit, who seemed to understand him, nodded her head. John then pulled out his dick and lied down on the floor.

“Get on top.”

She climbed on him and, in a reverse cowgirl position, pierced herself on his cock.

“Oh, yeah, just like that.”

He watched her ass moving as she bounced on his dick, moaning and panting.

“Fuck, yeah, just like that.”

They went for another 15 minutes before John reached his limit.

“I'm close!” 

John shifted to take his penis from her, accustomed to pulling out before cumming.

The wererabbit felt what he was trying to do, so she turned her body, and with a smile, pinned booth his arms against the floor.

John's thoughts were filled with a sense of dread as he attempted to free himself, but was unsuccessful. And like that, John remembered Ella warning, she is friendly, but also stronger than him.

She held his hands tightly in an iron grip and pulled them to her butt. He groped her while she rode on his cock.

“YIP! YIP! YIP!” She squealed, picking up the pace bouncing his dick.

“You want me to cum inside?” As if answering him, her pussy squeezed his dick in a tight grip. “FUUUCK!”

The wererabbit felt a strong, hot liquid flow inside her, which sent her into a massive orgasm. 

YIIIIIIIIP!” She let out the loudest squeal he'd heard, as her whole body shuddered and quaked on top of him.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!”

He kept cumming for a long time, her pussy milking his dick.

When it ended, she collapsed on his chest.

“You can let go now.”

She didn't, she instead hugged him and gave a lick on his neck.

“Hey, stop it. Stop it. I'm spent.”

<Well done, John. Now, how do you think the wererabbit will behave towards you? Will she try to attack you again?>

John looked at the wererabbit sleeping soundly on his chest, her cute little snores were the only sounds in the room.

“I think she's tamed.”

<Good, this concludes your first day.>

“What!? Already?”

<Yes, I have other things for you to do, like to write a detailed report about your encounter.>

“Can't you give her a companion? I think she's lonely.”

<That was the plan, you will be her companion.>

“Me? I can't. I have a life, a family.”

<We know you are single with no kids, and your parents are dead John.>

“Fuck me!”  Complained the young man loudly, frustrated that they really knew everything about him.

<At least you don't need to worry about that anymore, the wererabbit will be living with you for now on.>

He looked at the fluffy creature sleeping like an angel on his chest.

“Does she have a name?”

Feelings of uncertainty and anticipation were accidentally projected into John's mind by his supervisor's presence. 

<She is known as Organism 10, The wererabbit is a nickname some scientists gave her.>

“That is not right.” Blurted John without thinking. “She is a living being with needs and feelings, she needs a real name…”

The foreign feeling of uncertainty evaporated in his head, but the anticipation was multiplied ten times.

“Lola.” He muttered aloud. “Your name is Lola.”

The long ears of the wererabbit now named Lola twitched before she raised her head and stared at John with wide eyes.

“Do you like the name Lola?”

The wererabbit pounced him to the ground one more time, licking and kissing him affectionately. 

“I'll take that as a yes.”

John was a bit startled by the wererabbit's affection, but he reciprocated, petting her head.

<I'm going to give you both some privacy.>

“Goodbye, Ella.”

John looked at Lola, and she looked back at him with loving eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back at the security room, the telepath was smiling motherly at the adorable scene on the main monitor.

John was even better than she expected, the organism 107 being in heat and starving for company helped at the beginning. When John hugged her, and she orgasmed in response, I knew this experiment had already been a success. 

The unexpected thing was that the organism showed greater perception, intelligence, and sociability than anyone had expected. Living alone and isolated was likely deteriorating its emotional state, and some would even say its cognitive abilities.

<I need to inform Director Kim that John is more valuable than we had anticipated.>

Ella began theorizing that if exposing John to other organisms had a similar effect like 107, their research will make a leap of years, maybe decades.

Grinning to herself now that she has a green light to continue to experiment with John interacting with other organisms.

<And that begs the question…> She thought, opening a list of possible candidates. <… who's next?>

Nine files were displayed on the screen.

 

Organism 069 = Succubus

Organism 129 = Rose Garden

Organism 192 = Wasp

Organism 251 = Pea Sniper

Organism 423 = Puppy Dragon

Organism 482 = Puddle

Organism 621 = Parasite Nightmare

Organism 666 = Medusa

Organism 8008 = Farm Cow

 

~~~~~~~~~~

E aí gurizada?

 

I have stories for each of these organisms, but I'll let you choose the next 3 I'll be focusing on.

 

As always you can find me on Twitter/X (@AvipBr), where you can find AI artwork from my stories.

Use this link to vote:
https://strawpoll.com/3RnYlP6A9ye

8