28- Hidden
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

28- Hidden 
"10 minutes..." muttered the being who had Evan's body.

Goddess Heaven took distance, before the unknown presence in front of her. No matter how hard she looked at it she couldn't identify the identity of the one who possessed Evan's body, there was no God that was in her knowledge.

Not to mention that the Gods are not beings interested in mortals but are counted on one hand the Gods that take interest in inferior beings.

Speaking for herself, it is not all humans who catch her attention, even beings who worship her are not relevant to her. The interest in Evan is for a small detail because of the meaning of his name.

Son of the night

Evan in the language of origin, a language created by the Recorder God, a God hidden in a great tower with thousands of books full of knowledge. It is believed that the very lives of all living things are recorded in these books with all their secrets included.

"Sky" he raised his hands pointing to Evan's body, within seconds the sky twisted capturing Evan's body.

"..."

There was no reaction from either party, neither from Goddess Heaven nor the being in Evan's body.

Being confident in her abilities, Goddess Sky remained expectant. She made another sign with her hands and the Star at her side disappeared from her side returning along with her brothers and sisters in the dark sky.

***
'Unbelievable so many changes' The possessor of Evan's body kept observing multiple events through time, past and future events.

For he is a god representing time, the constant beginning of time. He will decide when time will end and when it ends, he will continue to exist along with the other gods able to live in a world where time does not continue.

God Time, one of his many names

"You noticed me very quickly" 

"Yes" Just a meter away from him someone with the same appearance revealed himself.

With a presence hidden before all, he appeared without alerting any other being. Even Goddess Sky did not feel when he revealed himself, the only clue to his appearance being the slight temporal incongruity that developed in the entire world at his appearance on the continent.

Seconds became as slow as minutes, no one could feel this difference. 

Only those species that have reached the Divine and Semi-Divine Realm could feel this alteration in time, but they would only feel it but could not do anything ... The Gods also felt this alteration in the flow of time, searching the world for the source of this alteration that could affect them.

"I already knew it would appear" a voice echoed in the world, no gender could be heard and the tone changed from high pitched to low constantly. "Shall we observe the changes you caused?"

"Yes..." Calmly and without nervousness at his fate. " It's a result that leaves me satisfied."

"I am also satisfied"

"Time is only one, two times only generate chaos to others"" Both repeated at the same time, so that after Evan's body a dark sphere with a mysterious aura, the aura is superimposed with the world, seeing the aura you would forget it to then remember it again when you look at it.

What once seemed lifeless now returned to a healthy state.

"You have taken advantage of me..." Amused, the sphere approached the body of the Time God and they merged into one.

The Time God approached Evan's body and lifted him in his arms, taking a step he disappeared and appeared in a gray sandy desert.

The desert of Ash, in the distance you could see how the darkness surrounded the forest with red-leafed trees, and if you looked in the opposite direction you would notice the light of day. The constant night was caused by the presence of the Sky Goddess and as they moved away from her they would no longer be in a constant night.

The cloak that kept the Time God that possessed Evan's body hidden became a normal cloak with simple concealing qualities.

"She will be here soon..." Diogo the Time God before disappearing and hiding from the world. 

The Sky Goddess appeared nearby and seeing that Evan was fine she left as did the Time God.

***

Complete darkness, a place full of black without a single ounce of light. Evan can't see his body or anything like it.

But he is still aware that he can move his body and... that he is in danger.

With strength, Evan grabs the sword from his waist and blocks an attack that is aimed at his head. In his attempt to block, because of the difference in strength, the sword hit his face leaving him stunned for a few seconds.

Seconds used by his enemy to hurt his leg. He felt how something sharp and thick opened his leg from the thigh to the knee. But there was no sensation of the warmth of his blood.

Evan's pulse increased and his back was filled with a cold sweat and again the same sensation of an attack directed at him appeared.

This time the attack came from the side, using aura he tried to block the attack and the result was the same as the previous one, his body was pushed backwards 

'Where?'

Without time to think, the enemy attacked again successfully blocked and counterattacked. A horizontal cut where he received the previous attack, feeling no contact between his sword and his enemy.

Evan could not fight. 

Not against that thing hiding around and yet still trying to fight.

Because he felt it deep inside him, the feeling of being close to death, the desperate feeling of defending himself without any chance of winning.

'No...'

'Here'

'Come on!'

His sword swings were futile, each attack was like punching mere air. His intense attempts to defend, attack, or dodge were constantly punished moments.

He could feel the deep cuts on his back, legs, and feet. It was a constant game between life and death where he was the toy desperately fighting for his life.

His teeth cracked and blood came out of his mouth at the force exerted by his jaw.

Evan used everything he had, but there was no improvement in his situation.

He used the Arts of War: Strategy, constantly but besides an improvement in his fighting institutes and the way he used the sword he failed to gain an advantage over his enemy. His eyes used war arts constantly generated an overexertion in his eyes. 

War arts in its first stage only serves for the basic institutes that are not developed with will. An example is the involuntary movements generated by instinct when a warrior has gone through several combats.

[Congratulations War Arts has reached the Stage].
[War Arts: Strategy] [Intermediate Stage].

And along with the notification, his situation improved a bit.

He could now see more of his mistakes when using his sword by correcting them immediately and he could also combine it with the new instinct gained by climbing to the Intermediate Stage. 

The full utilization of his body.

Now when he swung his sword, it was not just an arm movement. It became a sword swing, utilizing his body in every movement. Exerting strength not only with his arms but with his waist and legs included.

'It can get better' 

Evan knows it because his body tells him so.

His movements can be better, but he doesn't have the time.  He doesn't have enough time to be able to improve right now.

But he can't give up, not now. Because if he does he will die, he knows it, and that makes him desperate.

His Aura before he had started to manifest much more growing steadily around him, it was like a storm made of ice constantly surrounding him, an uncontrollable storm.

Along with this increase in strength, his reasoning also flanked him.

[Berserker]

 An ability that increases strength in exchange for his reasoning, and that's what he needs most right now.  Strength, enough to survive.

Not only did he circle his Aura control, but also his Blood control.

This action generated pain, but that pain was overshadowed by the pain he was already experiencing. The sensation of his wounds does not compare to the pain he is feeling in his heart.

Aura and blood, reject each other.

But Evan doesn't care, he is fighting in a trance where the desperation to live is what he desires the most.

His blood strengthened his body much more and his Aura too. 

The attacks of his enemy could be blocked, every step Evan made to move away or approach was done quickly, and his strength and speed were not compared to his previous abilities.

Block and counterattack; block and counterattack, move; block, counterattack, move away and approach; block, counterattack, move away, approach and survive. 

Steady and repetitive, his sword swung... he sank into something.

 It was a moment but he felt it, the sensation of cutting flesh or whatever it was he cut. But Evan knows he cut whatever it was that was attacking him.

Evan didn't allow his enemy to draw his sword so with all his strength he plunged his sword into his enemy's body. At proximity, Evan released his sword and plunged his hand into the creature's wound feeling its flesh and blood.

Evan injects his blood and solidifies it.

[Congratulations Blood Control has gone up 3 stages].
[Blood Control][Peak Stage]
[Ability to Evolve]

With heavy breathing, Evan did not stand still, he absorbed all the creature's blood. Without any rest, he thickened its blood and strengthened its veins instinctively.

[50 Pts obtained]

'Apprentice Realm' Immediately Evan identified the creature's realm in his feet.

In addition, his blood increased by 3 liters in capacity and his veins became 13% stronger, having strengthened his veins by 27% in total.

Evan felt the same shiver again, as when he met the creature at his feet. He forcefully jumped up and blocked the attack.

[Your aura has strengthened]
[Aura: Ice Element Berserker] [Fundamentals: Intermediate Stage].

'4 more liters of blood and I will enter Fundamentals'.

Tightening his grip on his sword, by instinct he tries to approach the creature. Failing on his first attempt and his second attempt he managed to graze it but was unable to make the same strategy as before.

The creature had learned from its predecessor.


This month I had a health and computer problem. Sorry for the delay of publication

1