Chapter 1: Drunken Kiss
980 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 1: Drunken Kiss

Getting drunk with your best friend is a bad idea. 

Getting drunk with your best friend while watching a romance-borderline-soft porno is a worse idea. 

Getting drunk with your attractive best friend… is a… is a bad idea? Elaine’s eyes fixated into Tiffany’s flushed lips, as if there was a magnet that made her unable to look away.

Ah..

How long had she been staring again? Elaine placed a hand on the sofa as she scooted away, but her hand-eye coordination missed the mark and she stumbled. Tiffany immediately grabbed Elaine’s arms to stabilize her. Her sweet fruity scent invaded Elaine’s system. She probably thought she was helping, but she made things worse. Much much worse. 

Elaine blamed her tendency to be a daredevil and yolo-ing drinking alcohol in an empty stomach.

“Are you okay? Let me grab you some water.”

“Wait.” I need to go home. Elaine’s sentence was left unsaid when she locked eyes with Tiffany. Maybe it was because they were both inebriated, but Elaine could stare at her face for ages without any awkwardness. 

Tiffany’s flushed face enticed her. Her cherry lips parted as if she was waiting for someone to fill in that gap. Immediately. Elaine’s lips tingled. Tiffany tilted her chin and glanced up at her with wide eyes. 

Someone somewhere seemed to have turned on Elaine’s switch.

Wait wait wait. 

That’s your best friend, dumbass! Snap out of it! 

Right when Elaine caught a bit of herself and she was about to get up, Tiffany wrapped her hand around her head and pulled her in for a kiss.

Fuck it!

Tiffany’s lips were firm and soft. Touching them was such a fleeting and addicting sensation that she had the urge to nibble and suck on them. Elaine drowned herself in Tiffany’s scent mixed with the smell of alcohol, exerting enough force to push her back against the sofa.

Their breaths seemed to ignite the air around them, and their moans intermingled amidst the quiet sounds of the movie.

“Take my shirt off,” Tiffany said with a heavy breath. Her eyes grew in intensity as if she was already undressing Elaine in her mind. When she licked her lips, Elaine could barely contain herself.

“Okay.” 

Elaine’s face felt like it was burning, her surroundings spinning as she pressed her lips against Tiffany more fervently. Elaine’s hands wrapped around her neck to secure her mouth against hers, unwilling to part for even one second. She explored the taste of Tiffany’s mouth and rubbed their rough tongues together in little strokes. 

When did she take a mint? Elaine’s chest pressed against Tiffany’s when she leaned in to steal her candy.

“I… said-“ Tiffany gasped in between her words; her hands squeezing Elaine’s shoulders.

Before she finished her sentence, something vibrated on the sofa and played a tune.

I kissed a girl and I liked it~

The room came to a halt. 

Elaine stared at Tiffany disheveled under her. All the alcohol in Elaine’s system drained at once. She peeled herself away from Tiffany, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. Blood rushed through Elaine’s cheeks, but she was never one to admit her embarrassment.

“Why the hell do you have that music as your ringtone?” she chuckled as she casually wiped her lips.

But instead of a playful ‘shut up!’ Elaine expected, Tiffany rolled her eyes and said, “get out.”

16