Extra: First Night
550 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
NSFW Chapter! If you're not comfortable reading explicit content, I recommend dropping after the end of their game ^^

EXTRA

Water trickled down Elaine’s hair. When she stepped outside Tiffany’s bathroom, she shivered. She should have grabbed a long-sleeved shirt instead of a t-shirt.

“Done?” Tiffany asked. The sound of actors on the tv was drowned out by a crisp, repetitive sound of cards being shuffled.

“Yeah.” Elaine grabbed the towel around her neck and wiped her face. 

She could still smell the gentle scent of Tiffany’s shampoo on her hair. Somehow, the fact that she was in Tiffany’s apartment, using her shampoo, and was about to play cards together made her smile like a dumbass.

“What are we doing?” Elaine asked.

Tiffany placed the Queen of Hearts at the corner of the table. Her gaze lingered on Elaine before turning her attention back to the cards.

“Playing cards. Are you down?”

“Sure. Why not?”

Elaine walked over to the couch, and she noticed Tiffany’s thighs covered by a fuzzy blanket. Elaine lifted the blanket and scooted beside Tiffany. She let their thighs touch and leaned her head against Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Have you played Old Maid before?”

“Yup. Is that what we’re playing?” Elaine’s foot brushed against Tiffany’s, a sense of accomplishment trickled in her when Tiffany paused and caught her breath.

“Yeah... whoever loses has to do anything the winner tells them to. What do you think?” Elaine wasn’t sure if it was because she was playing footsie, or if it was because of her own question, but Tiffany’s gaze changed.

Elaine let out a chuckle to mask her rapidly increasing heart rate. “Now you have my attention.”

The tv was still showing some random drama, but neither of them was paying attention to it.

As Tiffany distributed the cards, Elaine kept herself busy by touching their feet together. She slid her foot between the gaps of Tiffany’s toes and stroked them.

“Elaine, take this seriously.”

“Alright~” Elaine smiled and pulled up her pile of cards. One matching pair down. “You said I could make you do anything if I won, right?”

Tiffany grabbed a card from her pile. It was a pair. “Yes, I did say that.”

“Aren’t you scared I’ll make you wear something you’re not comfortable with?” Elaine grabbed a card from the pile. Her eyebrow twitched after seeing it was a Queen. Tiffany had already made a pair of Queens a few seconds ago. The one she had now was the Old Maid.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “You seem awfully confident in winning this game.”

Right after she said that, Elaine put down another matching pair on the table.

It was only a matter of time before the two of them ran out of cards. Tiffany had a larger pile of cards than Elaine, but Elaine had the Old Maid.

When Tiffany reached out to grab a card, her foot slid upwards along Elaine’s leg in gentle strokes. Elaine’s skin buzzed with sensation, and a part of her mind awakened. She suddenly didn’t want to play the card game anymore.

Tiffany placed down another pair on the table. As the game continued, her foot climbed up higher and higher. When it wasn’t enough, she even used her hand. Elaine’s last brain cells were busy restraining herself from pouncing at Tiffany that she couldn’t focus on the game at all.

When Tiffany put her remaining cards on the table, her eyes shifted to Elaine. Her smile was sweet, but her expression was filled with a different kind of sweetness.

Elaine lost. 

“You… you cheated,” she whispered under her warm breath, her mind still lingering on Tiffany’s long hands on her thigh.

“Nobody said it was against the rules,” Tiffany said. Her hand traced the curve of Elaine’s body, and she leaned in closer. Elaine used that opportunity to lightly graze her teeth against the tip of Tiffany’s flushed nose, which looked so appetizing.

When Tiffany stayed still, Elaine moved forward with her eyes closed, and her lips parted. But Tiffany’s cold fingers pressed hard against her lips.

Elaine’s eyes fluttered open, and their gazes locked.

Tiffany whispered, her voice breathier and more seductive, "you lost, remember?”

What was she supposed to do? Tiffany’s hot breath against her face, her scent, her damp hair brushing against all parts of Elaine’s body. What was she supposed to do?? Someone tell her!

“Your punishment is to not do anything.” Tiffany’s hand lifted Elaine’s chin and pressed their lips together. Elaine’s eyes remained closed and waited for Tiffany to do more, but she had already lifted her weight off her.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” Tiffany muttered. Elaine quickly nodded, and her girlfriend dragged her to the king size bed.

Tiffany closed the door and dimmed the lights. “Is this okay?”

“I don’t care. Can you please come over here already?”

“So impatient?” Tiffany chuckled.

“It’s been approximately an hour since you played footsie with me. I feel like I’m being edged.” Elaine felt Tiffany’s weight on the bed. Her eyes appeared bigger and more attractive under the dim lighting.

A slow, sultry saxophone music played in the background.

Her mouth captured Elaine’s lips, and their breaths synced together in an intoxicating rhythm. Elaine’s hands clasped behind Tiffany’s neck, savoring the minty taste of her lips. 

She flipped Tiffany and pressed her against the velvet headboard. The air in the room grew hot and heavy. Elaine heard their breaths tremble. Tiffany’s feet brushed against Elaine’s calf in a rhythm that matched the music. 

As their kiss deepened, Tiffany’s cold fingers slid inside her shirt and unclasped her bra. Elaine gasped as her hands found their way inside Tiffany’s shirt, helping her undress.

When Tiffany’s thumb brushed against her hard nipple, Elaine inhaled sharply. Her body felt like ice melting under Tiffany’s touch. 

Elaine’s hands pressed and stroked Tiffany’s back before she let her hands roam free and feel every curve of her girlfriend’s body.

When Tiffany pulled away, Elaine’s body felt cold and empty. Tiffany gently switched their positions and pushed her back against the soft, heated bed. Elaine dazedly glanced up at Tiffany stradling her, with her long hair draping over her half naked body.

“I told you, you can’t move.” Tiffany’s lips curled up as she lowered herself to Elaine’s chest, her ticklish breath fueled Elaine’s excitement. Tiffany sucked around her breast before flicking her nipple with her tongue. Elaine’s fingers gripped Tiffany’s hair and pressed her closer.

This asshole was enjoying this.

“Did you like that..?” Tiffany asked, her lips grazing Elaine's breast. 

Elaine couldn't respond. All the heat in her body seemed to gather around her chest, and her skin buzzed with excitement. Tiffany’s hair sprawled over and caressed various parts of her body, stimulating her already heightened senses.

Tiffany gently bit down on her nipple. A stifled moan escaped Elaine, and she could feel a hot wetness between her legs. Oh fuck.

“You can be as loud as you want. This room’s sound proof.”

“I’ll make you scream louder later, just you fucking wait.”

Elaine felt Tiffany shift her weight, her mouth still busy with her breast. As her hands trailed down lower and lower, Elaine felt a growing desire. She spread her legs apart, and her girlfriend's fingers slid across her slick entrance.

Elaine’s breath trembled as her hips grinded against Tiffany’s fingers, desperately seeking for contact. Her mind blanked as she held onto Tiffany’s back, afraid she would change her mind and stop fucking her.

Tiffany’s movement stopped. Elaine felt a light pinch on her nipple and supple lips slowly tracing its shape.

“Should I stop now? Don’t you want to touch me?” Tiffany’s mouth curled up in a mischievous smile, her flushed face and hazy eyes showed she had never intended to abandon what she was doing.

“Shut up!”

Tiffany giggled and removed her fingers from inside Elaine. She rubbed her sticky hands deliberately across Elaine’s stomach. 

Tiffany leaned over to give her a peck before whispering,

"What do you want?"

Elaine felt like she was going crazy. 

"I want you to fuck me."

"With my mouth or my fingers?"

Elaine grabbed her head and bit Tiffany’s lip from frustration. “This one.”

Tiffany chuckled and placed herself between Elaine’s legs. Elaine felt her legs being pushed apart, and a warm breath on her throbbing entrance.

Tiffany knew what she was doing. When her tongue entered Elaine, she immediately found her most sensitive spot. Elaine’s legs wrapped around Tiffany's head, a surge of arousal swept through her. Tiffany’s tongue moved faster and faster, her fingers massaging her clit, sending jolts of electricity through Elaine’s spine. 

At the height of pleasure, Elaine’s body curled upwards and pressed herself harder against Tiffany’s head. Euphoria coursed up the length of her body down to the edges of her toes.

"Shit," Elaine whimpered. Her mind went blank for a moment as ecstasy consumed her.

Tiffany moved up and planted a quick peck on her lips. 

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Elaine flipped Tiffany around and pressed her against the bed.

"That had got to be the end of the consequence," Elaine breathed heavily, her body still recovering from Tiffany’s touch.

Tiffany pulled her closer and nibbled Elaine’s ear, "go crazy, babe"

They didn’t leave the room until the next day.

-END-

 

Thank you so much for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it <3 Also, please consider reading my current ongoing series Altered Threads of Fate. It's another wlw story set in a genre mix of Otome Isekai and Mafia. Please keep in mind it's a slow-burn :)

Do you prefer a more graphic spice scene or fade to black?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
15