Innocence Unveiled
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a world where everything is determined by the will of the gods, where these gods are said to live inside the great tower, they are never seen or heard. They are nothing more than legends and myths. at least that's what I believe since I was born with a cursed heart. 

Lian Cheng: "man... another difficult day. I wish I could be like a normal human, it must be cool to put your hand on your chest and feel your heart beating." but in reality, I would still prefer to continue like this.  

Mei Lin: "Lian Cheng! What are you doing standing there?"

they bleed and die easily. disgusting beings, even though I am still one in a way, I am very different from them. I don't bleed or die. but I'm still very weak

Lian Cheng: "Ah, I'm sorry. I got lost in my thoughts, I'll go back to fix the emergency bandages"

Mei Lin, the group's healer, is said to have great control over sacred magic, but they also say she is a good kisser. And she also has her twin brother, Wei Lin, a knight of the holy order. Both are very poorly spoken of here in this region, Mei Lin for being an easy woman and Wei Lin for having strangled an innocent man and then executing him for allegedly abusing his sister.  But why am I putting myself at risk for these two idiots? is it really worth it? Honestly, I have nothing to lose. I don't need to sleep, eat or breathe. then why? measly coins that I very possibly don't want to get.

Wei lin: "Hey, you cursed person, hurry up and finish packing those things, otherwise I'll reduce your payment."

You bastard, you will die here in this cave, you and your sister. you bastards. 

Lian cheng: "here, everything is ready. let's continue to enter the cave."

As Lian Cheng and his group enter the cave infested with goblins and smaller insects, Lian Cheng prepares his plan to kill his brothers and still escape unharmed. After a long walk to a waterfall and a small lake nearby, perfect for a rest, Lian Cheng sits down near the waterfall and begins to watch the lake until his cursed heart beats for the first time. Surprised, he puts his hand on his chest and feels his heart beating again, only stronger.

Lian Cheng: "What? What is this strange feeling?" How did this happen here?? I've been alive for almost 30 years and this has never happened. So why did it happen now? 

Mei Lin: "huh? why is this stranger screaming with his hand on his chest? I thought he didn't have a pulse" 

Wei lin: "pulse? this cursed one? no chance at all. he must just be tricking us into giving him some coins. but don't worry about that, I'm not even going to pay him" 

???: down there, Lian Cheng, take that key that's at the bottom of that well. 

Lian Cheng: "Whose voice is that? Where is it coming from? Did you two hear someone calling you to the bottom of the well?"

Mei Lin: "I didn't hear anything and you brother?"

Wei lin: "me neither. I think he must have gone crazy"

???: "Lian cheng you are the only one who can hear me. trust me and take the key, Lian cheng you can get out of this miserable life of yours and dominate all races. Just trust me, I have stayed here for more than centuries and I have acquired countless knowledge from other races. Lian cheng you can become a god capable of deciding whatever you want, you are the only one who will be able to do this. so please take the key and follow my instructions."

 

Thank you for reading this far. I will try to post new chapters weekly

 

 

 

0