Our Master
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are the Eternal Knights. We are the epitome of strength among all of the knights. Each of us can bring destruction to a region with ease. Each of us can contend with thousands of soldiers. 

We are revered. We are feared.

Nothing from this world can oppose us as we are far too strong compared to these weaklings who can't even use their weapon properly.

We serve only one master. We server her because of her infinite kindness. Her strict justice. Her warm love. She is the most worthy of of our sword. She brought us from our humble beginnings into a group of ragtag knights. But make no mistake, she herself is an excellent knight. She trains us day and night, not knowing of exhaustion. She changed us from our weak and pathethic body into strong and powerful one. For 40 years she trains us, making us the most powerful Order of Knights in the entire kingdom. Those years are our most precious memory. 

At the age of 60, she still looks young. Because of her tremendous power that keep her body in her utmost peak. She is by everyword can only be described as the Immortal Knight. 

Countries fears her. Her overwhelming might can decide the entirety of wars in a single night. So most of them left her be. As our master are a pacifist in hearth. They don't dare to make a mistake and wake the sleeping god.

We prided ourself as her guardians. Her swords. And with this arrogance we unintentionally caused those wicked countries to be desperate. They thought that our master have the intend to conquer the world. Though they are correct that our strenght combined can easily conquer the world, our master prohibit it.

Those wicked countries schemed behind our back. Deceived our kind master into sending us to invade the Demon Continent. We ofcourse obeyed her order.

We marched to the Demon Continent with all of our brothers and sisters. 10.000 of us brought havoc and death to the demons. They are no match to our might. Their countries falls once in every week. For 5 years we combed the entire Demon continent, leaving no demons alive. 

Once we eradicated the demons. We go back to our master with pride and happiness. We are unable to keep our excitement from hearing her praise. But what waiting for us is our eternal despair. 

When we reach our fortress. We see her lifeless body standing tall. Countless mythical swords and arrows penetrated her body. Thousands of famous weapon master bodies lays around her. 

I slowly reach my master cold body. When i am close enought, her body collapsed. Without hesitation, i embraced her. Kneeled, i refuse to let this dirty dirt contaminate my master. 

I looked at her face. Her lifeless eyes haven't closed yet. I can see no blame on those beautiful eyes. Her small mouth smiling. 

'Why?'

'Who did this?'

'Why did they do this to you?'

My mind can't in any fathomable way handle the reality at this moment.

'Aren't you the strongest knight?'

'Why did you send us all of us?'

In the corner of my eyes, i see countless soldiers marching to our position.

'Who are they?

'Are they here to reinforce this fortress?'

'Why there are soo many of them?'

In that second i realize the truth. 

'Ah...'

The truth of who did this.

'So it's them'

The truth of her death.

'We are your knights master.'

The truth of why did she send us out from the continent.

'We are supposed to protect you.'

The truth of her relieved face.

'Not the other way around.'

The truth of the world sins.

'Master, if we can't even protect you.'

The truth of why there's millions of soldiers surrounding us.

'And if the world you loved so dearly betrayed you.'

The truth of why hundreds of different country flags raised.

I hugged her body close.

"THEN LET THE WORLD BURN!"

1